★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

“Seungri was the top star at Hong Kil Dong Festival” says MBLAQ’s Mir!

Male group MBLAQ’s Mir revealed, “Big Bang’s Seung Ri was the Jun-Nam Jang-Sung ‘Hong Kil Dong Festival”s top star.”

Mir appeared in the SBS “Strong Heart” episode airing on the 11:05PM of the 27th, and exposed the impressive past between himself and Big Bang’s Seung Ri before their debut, giving big laughs to [the audience].

On this day, Mir made everyone curious by saying, “I am so honored to see a star today that I really wanted to meet.” This star was Big Bang’s Seung Ri. Mir continued, “During middle school, I knew Seung Ri before his debut,” and added, “Seung Ri was the biggest star in my hometown, Jang Sung, Southern Jun Ra’s ‘Hong Kil Dong Festival.’” This surprised Seung Ri, who was also in the show that day.

Mir testified, in full detail, about Seung Ri’s much-talked-about popularity and unique fame, regardless of the student status before his debut.

Also on this day, Seung Ri continues Mir’s statement, and Seung Ri’s view of his popularity and the behind story of ‘Hong Kil Dong Festival’ is also revealed.

Meanwhile this day along with Big Bang’s Seung Ri and MBLAQ’s Mir, Big Bang’s Tae Yang, Yoon Shi Yoon, Song Eun Yi, T-Ara’s Ji Yeon, Kan Mi Yeon, Hwang Bo, Ha Joo Hee, Kim Jin, Nam Bo Ra, and more made an appearance and showed off their storytelling.

Source: My daily

translation: euna@AbsoluteMBLAQ

Guest propera898

[NEWS] Big Bang Popularity explodes in Japan ‘surprise gathering of over 8000 people for the Open Concert’

Big Bang displayed their explosive popularity in Japan.

201007271137471002_1.jpg

Big Bang had an Open Concert sponsored by TV ‘Mezamashi TV’ in Tokyo, Japan on 26th. Especially on this day, they gathered over 8000 fans at the concert and proved their popularity in Japan. 8000 people is the most gathered audience in history of Mezamashi Live (name of the concert). According to the affiliates, fans have made a line longer than 500m to see the open concert of BIGBANG on that day.

Big Bang sang ‘Gara Gara Go’, and other hit songs that they released in Japan, and has lifted the atmosphere of the concert. Affiliates say “the atmosphere was great”, “it was great that they were able to meet Japanese fans.”

Last year, Big Bang have successfully debuted in Japan, and they plan to release a new single ‘BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER’ this coming August 25th.

On the other hand, Big Bang has finished the Japanese schedules and Mezamaashi Live and returned to Korea on 26th. Tae Yang, who released a solo album, will continue his activities with ‘I need a girl’

Source: NewsEn

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Seungri always so popular and lovable :wub: He was definitely destined to become big star. I feel like Big Bang is making big gain in Japan but I still selfishly want them back in Korea!!! but I trust YG so if he want to stay in Japan for bit longer I understand. JVIPs are really growing :tears: I'm so happy *sniff*

Guest shinhdeplol

I think this is an update from Sketchbook ^^ GDYB <3333 never ends :)

864893.jpg

C: 권부장 @ bestiz

- - -

posted???

1280199595_201007271201145264272501_0.jpg

C: 아쭈★ @ DCInside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhugKAPL7_8

I seriously love Mezamashi TV, they seems to love the boys so much

and that anchor ossan is hilarious~ when he came t stage he claimed

himself as the 6th member of BIGBANG~ lol coz he spend so much time with them! :lol:

and J-VIPs seems to shock at the facts that the stage as so close(?)

not really sure about this part but they do say "CHIKAII" which means 'CLOSE'~

and Ri is so cute running and jumping around after their showcase ends..

I was worried watching him jumping up like that since he just recover from

a surgery but DaeRi sure is CUTE playing as an interview while the hyungs

couldnt bother more and just passed them by~ LOL~ :lol:

I seriously MISS them~ :tears:

Totally cant wait for "BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER"~ :D

[NEWS] VMC Special- 90 minutes of music videos and the latest interviews!

38240_416082800457_239997840457_5154511_3347190_n.jpg

SOL, G-Dragon, TOP, V.I. and D-Lite joined together to form the 5-member group BIGBANG which started their activities in Korea since 2006. 'Lie' of 2007 was a great hit when the album of 'Number 1' also gained them great popularity in Japan in 2008. In June, 2009, they formally entered the showbiz of Japan with the single 'My Heaven' . Then they have been sweeping the Japanese market with the second single 'gara gara GO' and the album 'BIGBANG'. Their third single “声をきかせて' gave us a continuous shock. Entering 2010, they held the long-waited 'Japan Tour' and in March,they released the limited version of 'BIGBANG live'CD when in April, they released the live DVD of ' ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010'. Then they released the new single 'Tell Me Goodbye'. Their wave is sweeping Japan now.

This special programme enables us to feel the charm and charisma of BIGBANG with the showing of the music videos from their debut up til now and the latest interviews.

The invincible 5-men group-BIGBANG will come right in front of you with their unresistable voice which sweeps Asia, coupling with their rap and choreography. Please show your great support to them!

Source: Bigbang Family

Translated and shared:Rice@Bigbang World

(Please do not remove any credits!)

I just found YG's cheorgrapher a.k.a "the cold blooded hyung!" lol~

:lol:

i suddenly just felt to view Baeky's twitter profile and when I check the

ppl he following I see "LEE JAEWOOK" so I view his profile..

lucky he posted a pic of himself with someone and saying that was after MUSIC BANK~

@ganzi78

and from his twitter I check out the ppl he followed and I found Bae's LOYAL DANCE PARTNER!

HELLO JIHYE~ ^_^

and another CRAZY GIRL dancer,Heejin.. She's in Bae's "REAL SOUND" epi.1~ he teased her~:lol:

Hai Heejin~ ^_^

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys! if beautiful hangover is going to be released in august then that means their korean comeback will highly likely be pushed back to september right??

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm now following Jihye lol. I love her. She's my fav Crazy dancer. Her and Bae are so hot together. She's one of the few people I would happily support him dating (versus grudgingly supporting). lol.

Guest toozdae08

Yeah, the japanese single was suppose to come out at the end of July instead of August. As much as I love him part of me feels this rushed schedule is partly Bae's fault. He did say he had a complete album done in January that was ready to drop and then woke up on Jan 14th hating it and decided to start from scratch. Over 10 songs discarded from the album and a name change from REAL to SOLAR. Instead of him promoting in Feb like planned he's promoting now instead. which forced Se7en back, which forced 2NE1 back, which will force BB back. Bae this is your fault, lol. I'm laying all blame at your feet. Still love you though.

Guest missARROGANT

BIGBANG Japanese 5th single CD jacket

cdjacket.jpg

albumjn.jpg

^ clear view of their unique outfits, esp GD :sweatingbullets:

GD's hair is kinda richard simmons off :w00t:

cool cool

cr: bestiz

Guest omgshinshin

The typography of BB's Japanese album - someone really needs to take over. <_<

Their Korean releases' covers have amazing typography but the Japanese ones, idk.

Mezamashi TV rough translation:

the G-Ri part:

MC: What is the most wonderful experience for you here in Japan?

GD: Fuji Q!

Taeyang: Fuji Q!

MC: Ah! Fuji Q Highland? So the whole of Big Bang went to Fuji Q highland together?

Taeyang: Actually, only GD and VI went together.

Seungri: It was a date.

additional:

So right after SeungRi said that, Ji separated a bit from Ri and moved his arms as if pushing Ri away, like saying DNW, but you could tell he was joking cause he had this little timid smile the whole time.

Then, the MC moved on and asked another BB member, but my eyes were still on G-Ri, and I saw Ji saying something to Ri's ear. I thought he might be scolding him for saying that, but judging by Ri's reaction, just nodding his head and not changing his facial expression at all, I think Ji just made a remark about something totally unrelated to the "date" thing.

cred: nimco@gdheartri susifg@gdheartri, oxygenlove@gdheartri

Guest teshagoesblind

ahhh! the thread is moving so fast! gives me so much to readdd! and everything piles up and I can't even remember the mountain load of things I wanted to write :P

25th of August is so lateee! AHHHH. but at least an official date has been announced. which is better than being kept in complete suspense! and also another song besides Beautiful Hangover? yay yayyy! the thought of it gives me goosebumps alreadyyy! :D

and TOP has been looking so CUTE latelyyy! but really, the long-sleeved shirts are crazy!

the video of youngbae and jiyong in the airportt! EEEPS! Jiyong looked mighty cuteeee! he looked like he was a little lost. garrsshh, soooo adorable.

and WOWWW, 8000 people at the concert? and I wasn't even one of themmm. awww ):

Guest teshagoesblind

BIGBANG Japanese 5th single CD jacket

cdjacket.jpg

albumjn.jpg

^ clear view of their unique outfits, esp GD :sweatingbullets:

GD's hair is kinda richard simmons off :w00t:

cool cool

cr: bestiz

eeep! the cover is boooteeefulll! and GD looks sooo good! and yb's shirt looks pretty cool tooo!

Guest hayakatsu

Yeah, the japanese single was suppose to come out at the end of July instead of August. As much as I love him part of me feels this rushed schedule is partly Bae's fault. He did say he had a complete album done in January that was ready to drop and then woke up on Jan 14th hating it and decided to start from scratch. Over 10 songs discarded from the album and a name change from REAL to SOLAR. Instead of him promoting in Feb like planned he's promoting now instead. which forced Se7en back, which forced 2NE1 back, which will force BB back. Bae this is your fault, lol. I'm laying all blame at your feet. Still love you though.

hahah^^ i gotcha. bae, you're lucky we love you. well, at least now BIGBANG can be the YG finale. the BEST FOR LAST afterall, right? y'know, i think this is somehow the silver lining to all the pushbacks. BB will be awesome for 2010's closer. they will rule all over again and it'll be so awesome for us! it will totally pay off all the waiting!! but still, it's bittersweet. being ecstatic for what's to come yet still hating the fact that we still have 2 more months of waiting. then again, i've waited TWO YEARS for this. i can wait another 2 months. just....... not anymore after, ok YG? my heart can't take anymore waiting i think. i'll just go mental if that happens. haha^^

Guest toozdae08

^

I know. Boy is lucky he is so cute, otherwise I would be mad. I can' wait for BB but I'm expecting a lot for the 2 year wait. I'm happy they've been doing japanese stuff and solo projects and whatnot but I WANT A KOREAN ALBUM. And I want something a little more than electro-pop too (but some electro-pop is good). I'm liking the fact that on top of the Beautiful Hangover promo I spot the word Reggae. The last reggae-esk song they did is Until Whenever and that was my SONG. Love it. One of their best songs. Hopefully they'll recapture that raggae feeling - plus it will be something totally new.

Archived