★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is... TaeYang, G-dragon, T.O.P, Daesung & Seungri

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are... eyes, smile & body

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are... 1)Let me hear your voice 2)Haru Haru 3)Always 4)Tell Me Goodbye 5)Gara Gara Go

4. The best Big Bang couple is... GDYB ALL THE WAY

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is... I think for me the saddest moment was GDYB they both waiting for the manger to pick them up and totally foegot about them both its super sad it proves they will take watever and become wonderful singer! this was super sadden gd seems to talk a lot about this n its sadden my heart! :(

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is... got to be T.O.P

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is... OH MY GOSH! in 2007 on MKMF when they won "song of the year" everyone was SHOCK daesung starts crying, i think t.o.p cried too and seungri lets jux say BIGBANG deserve it!

8. My first impression of Big Bang was... These guys have talent love their dancing!

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is...

676d9aa.jpg

10. The craziest Big Bang member is... T.O.P

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is... Taeyang, even though he never experience it he seem to always tell his idea of date with a girl seem romantic!

12. The shyest Big Bang member is.. Taeyang and G-dragon

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is... Daesung

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is... taeyang

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is... taeyang

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is...Gdragon he's always saying if he meet a girl the next day he'll marry her lols

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is... T.O.P

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is... G-dragon

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is... taeyang

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is... TOP

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because... they are true to themselves and always bring something new to the kpop world and their awesome dance who wouldnt love them!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syao_sid

posted?

[News] KAT-TUN is Impressed with The Success of South Korea Stars in Japan

The popular Japanese idol KAT-TUN was impressed with the success of Korean stars in Japan.

The 6 members male group KAT-TUN visited South Korea on the 1st of July. The boys came to Korea to meet their Korean fans prior to their upcoming first concert in Korea that will be held for two days from August 6th – 8th at Seoul Olympic Park.

On the day, KAT-TUN members Tanaka Koki and Taguchi Junnosuke said, “We have met Big Bang, BoA, and TVXQ through music program broadcasts. They’re really successful in Japan,” praising the Korean singers’ career.

source: no-cut news

trans: sharingyoochun.net

taken from: dkpopnews.net

i'll answer the quiz later, i'm late for school.

Guest maxim16

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is: TOP, Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are: TOP: eyes particularly his eyelashes, and the rest? there smiles.

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are: Oh my friend, Haru Haru, Mad About You, Make Love, Lies, (Japanese) Stay, Tell Me Goodbye..five is not enough for me.. :sweatingbullets:

4. The best Big Bang couple is: GD and Youngbae

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is: GD's plagiarism controversy.

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is: TOP but i wanna see how GD kissed. blush.gif

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is: Awards, awards and when the Bigbang members were given by YG a surprise party (BB documentary)

8. My first impression of Big Bang was: These boys are hardworking and damn talented!

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is: Too many , cant choose one :rolleyes:

10. The craziest Big Bang member is: Daesung and TOP.

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is: GD.

12. The shyest Big Bang member is: TOP.

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is: GD.

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is: Youngbae

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is: Youngbae.

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is: GD.

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is: TOP.

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is: GD

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is: TOP

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is: TOP..please control your drinking.

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because: the boys are simply amazing!

Wow thats great to be recognized by KATTUN :wub: Even though I miss them alot BBs Japan promotions have truly paid off and gained them even more fans. I hope we VIPs continue to support their efforts wherever they choose to promote in the future :wub: Tokyo Dome is possible we all just have to work hard for it!

‘Is Big Bang losing their touch?’

A member of the group Big Bang, Taeyang’s recently released song ‘I Need a Girl’ is not doing so well. While they had swept first place on music charts with ‘Lies’ and ‘Last Farewell’ in 2007, ‘Haru Haru’ and ‘Sunset Glow’ in 2008, now it’s almost as if Big Bang’s grandness can no longer be felt.

The song that was released on the 1st is only in 6th place on Bugs by the 6th of July. Melon and Dosirak. 5th place on Soribada. And it’s in 8th place on Cyworld. It made it to 2nd place on mnet.com and is barely holding on. All the while, IU (Nagging) is reigning in the popularity and Jo Kwon (The Day of Confessing My Love) is doing likewise having released his comeback song post-World Cup. Narsha (I’m In Love). Son Dambi (Can’t U See) and others are providing competition, and [Taeyang] is fighting hard. He’s losing not only to veteran singers but also to miss A (Bad Girl Good Girl) who just made their debut.

Taeyang had to recover his pride last year after releasing ‘Where U At’ and ‘Wedding Dress,’ both of which were below expectations. It’s obvious that YG especially gave blood, sweat and tears to this new song. You can tell even just from the featuring by the team’s ace, G-Dragon. Because of all this, Taeyang’s slump is that much more of a shock. Not only Taeyang, but Daesung (Cotton Candy) who also released a new song this year received a reaction that was subpar to its expected popularity.

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

taken from : bigbangupdates.com

guys, any comment??

I'm sorry but the success or lack of success of any memebers solo projects have no meaning whatsoever on their group activities. So its kind of a head scratcher to compare their solo songs to their group hits and then say things like "oh well they have lost touch" no THEY haven't because THEY haven't promoted a Korean album in 2 years. Big Bang is strongest together simple as that. Once BB comeback all this doubt will be put at ease.

Guest benwook

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is....

Seungri , G-dragon , Top , Taeyang , Daesung

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are...

Seungri&Top nose , G-dragon Lips , Taeyang&Daesung eyes

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are...

Lies , Tell Me Goodbye , Strong baby , V.I.P. , A Fool with Tears

4. The best Big Bang couple is...

<<<<<<< G-RI >>>>>>>

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is...

Bad news about bigbang

6. The happiest Big Bang moment is...

Good news about bigbang

7. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is...

Seungri in Strong baby

8. My first impression of Big Bang was...

See them on stage dancing to the music la la la

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is...

http://upload.mwake.com/images_xxx/iA/nmgQ1quoJ7.jpg

10. The craziest Big Bang member is...

Seungri

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is...

Taeyang

12. The shyest Big Bang member is...

Daesung

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is...

Daesung

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is...

G-dragon

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is...

Taeyang

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is...

G-dragon

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is...

Seungri

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is...

G-dragon

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is...

Seungri

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is...

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because...

They all have good skills. Especially when on stage. And their music all great music

BIGBANG!!!!! I LOVE YOU

Guest doublehh03

that dkpop article is terrible. taeyang sold 14k of albums from a chart i saw earlier in its first week (not #1, but still #2). his first mini album sold 50k so no one expected to be topping all charts. taeyang's just not the most popular among the big bang members.

notice how the article didn't mention gdragon's heartbreaker dominating all sorts and was the #1 bestseller last year. or TOP's turn it up sweeping most charts on its first few days.

not every member of big bang shares the same popularity.

Guest ctharyar

Regarding 'Solar' not doing well as expected, I thought of something and it's purely my own opinion.

Being not trendy music is one of the obvious facts (YB is taking the risk to do what he wants/loves to do anyway. I'm sure he knows the consequence as well).... also, I think this is something to do with little problem with Ji Yong featuring as well. I mean some YB's fans leave mean and nasty comments on GDDC(?). This could upset many Ji Yong's fans and we know well that Ji Yong has the largest fanbase in BB. Did this unfortunate event trigger those upset fans not to support YB? I hope it's not the case. If it's the case, then... how sad.

However, they say that INAG wasn't the title song in the first place (maybe it's the truth), I think YG intention might be to increase fans so that not only YB fans but also Ji Yong fans will support this too... kinda smart move(I mean YB fans and GD fans are not necessarily be BB fans. However,most of GD fans are BB fans as well... :P because I'm one of them :D). Well, things seem didn't go according to plan. I hope YB fans are not too sensitive about GD outshine YB and not let YB shine on his own *sigh*... They are BFF, there's no way Ji Yong will intentionally overpower YB. IMO. Beside, his rap part was less then 30 seconds, anyway.

I hope YB does well later. There's always tomorrow, right? look on the bright side, 30k was sold out soon after release. I think. :D

Peace!

P.S :BB losing the touch.... NO WAY!!!

What about Ji Yong's 'heartbreaker'??? Album of the year!

T.O.P's digital singal? All Kill charts?

How come YB's solo has anything to do with BB's popularity???

This album is YB's solo. His music. His style. Not BB's. 'Solar' might not be a big hit but I think YB is doing pretty well.

Wait till August. Then, we'll talk.

Guest Unni_Ashley

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is....GD...Top, Seungri...Daesung...Taeyang

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are...all, i cant choose :sweatingbullets:

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are...Lies, Haruharu, Tell me goodbye, Sunset glow, VIP

4. The best Big Bang couple is...GDYB, GRi

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is...GD's plagiarism controversy

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is...GD

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is...winning awards :P and be together

8. My first impression of Big Bang was...well, they r new,huh?(so srrr coz i dun love them at first, my baddd)

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is...manyyyy :P

10. The craziest Big Bang member is...Daesung

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is...GD

12. The shyest Big Bang member is...Taeyang

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is...GD

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is...GD

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is...Taeyang

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is...GD ??! dunno

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is...TOP

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is...GD :wub:

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is...TOP

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is...TOP

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because...simply they are unbelievable :lol: and their music is great

BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is... Taeyang, Daesung, GDragon, TOP, Seungri

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are... eyes and their smiles

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are... Lies, Last Farewell, Gara Gara Go, Always, Everything

4. The best Big Bang couple is... GDYB

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is... when Daesung got into an accident

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is... TOP

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is... MKMF 2007

8. My first impression of Big Bang was... Hip Hop boys! hahaha

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is... can’t really choose

10. The craziest Big Bang member is... TOP

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is... Taeyang

12. The shyest Big Bang member is... Taeyang

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is... Daesung

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is... Taeyang

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is... Taeyang

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is... GDragon

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is... Seungri

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is... Taeyang

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is... GDragon

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is... ?

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because... They always bring something new and they are not afraid to differentiate themselves from the others.

1. My list of favorite Big Bang members is: Tae Yang, GDragon, Dae Sung, TOP, Seung Ri

2. The body parts of the Big Bang member that I like the most are: Tae Yang's lips, his smile <3

3. The 5 songs of Big Bang I love the most are: "Until Whenever", "Haru Haru", "Tell Me Goodbye", "Oh My Baby", & "Let Me Hear Your Voice"

4. The best Big Bang couple is: GDYB, their friendship is so pure & special.

5. The saddest Big Bang moment is: when Dae Sung got into a car accident.

6. The Big Bang member who kiss the best is: I have no idea, but my guess will be TOP or GD

7. The happiest Big Bang moment is: Winning their first award ever after their hard work & winning the Daesang award <3

8. My first impression of Big Bang was: They were cute, but I didn't care until I listened to their music which brought more of my attention onto them. (I'm glad I became a fan because Big Bang and their music gives me a reason to show them love)

9. My favorite photo of Big Bang is: There's too many to choose from.

10. The craziest Big Bang member is: Dae Sung

11. The most romantic Big Bang member is: GDragon without a doubt. ;D

12. The shyest Big Bang member is: Tae Yang when girls unexpectedly approach him, TOP and Dae Sung if they don't really know you (just my thoughts on how I see them from what I read)

13. The most outgoing Big Bang member is: G-Ri

14. The Big Bang member with the most sexy lips is: hmm, after looking at a poster I have of them, all their lips look sexy to me. ;D

15. The Big Bang member with the greatest body is: Tae Yang <3

16. The Big Bang member who will get married first is: GD since he keeps saying he wants to get marry. ;D

17. The Big Bang member who will get married last is: TOP because he said he don't want to get marry until he's 40. XD

18. The Big Bang member who will be romantic in bed is: Honestly, no comment.

19. The Big Bang member who will be passionate in bed is: No comment again.

20. The Big Bang member with the worst habits is: GD & his bad habit of biting his nails like he had said before, I have that bad habit, too. XD

21. I think Big Bang is the best Kpop group because: They are different from the other Kpop groups and stand out for me with their music and styles. They show a true passion with what they do instead of just doing this for their name to be known, their heart lies in music. To me, they're amazing. Even to my brothers who aren't fond of Kpop, they like Big Bang the best from all the other male Kpop groups they have heard of because Big Bang stands out for them. ;D

I am quite disheartened to read stuff like THIS.

Not only is the article unfair but I believe it's quite irresponsible of whoever wrote this to say that BIGBANG IS LOSING THEIR TOUCH solely based on chart rankings???

First off, one has to remember that they have not released an album in ages and we all know how many things can happen, change [ especially in an industry like K-POP ] in their absence,right? If one can really say that.

I don't even dare to count the number of k-pop groups that popped up in the last two years or so but the fact that BIGBANG IS STILL HERE, WORTHY TO BE WRITTEN ALBEIT AN UNFAIR ARTICLE LIKE THIS COULD ONLY MEAN THAT THAT THEY ARE FAR FROM LOSING THEIR TOUCH.

Also, we have to put into perspective that the boys also do their respective individual activities. AND MIND YOU, they are able to accomplish and be great in all these individual activities which I consider as a feat in itself because we all know that it's hard [ let's say Taeyang ] to be great on your own especially when people know you as a part of this famous/huge pop group.

FICKLE. How many times do I have to associate this term to K-POP. But that is the sad and harsh reality. Yet despite of this, BIGBANG STILL COMMANDS A HUGE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS AND PROOF OF THAT IS THE SUCCESS OF THEIR RECENT CONCERTS.

MAN! HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU NEED?

AND MOST OF ALL, I HATE - AND I MEAN REALLY HATE THAT THEY DARE SAY THAT SOLAR'S *poor chart rankings* IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT BIGBANG IS LOSING THEIR TOUCH?!?

Really. Articles like this tends to get the best of me and I am this close to saying something that Korean netizens might not appreciate. So yeah...I am stopping now while I can.

Guest juang_bb

okay, so here goes that article. I actually saw this article yesterday at Bestiz, but then, that article came from sportseoul and not nate, the content is exactly the same though. I was only using google translate and i felt bad, although I saw VIPs defending the boys.

Now that this article has been translated, I just gotta say that this was quite UNFAIR to the boys. I know it was just asking the question if they're losing their touch, but still, how can they compare YB's INAG to BB's Top 4 hit songs? Being on hiatus for almost 2 years, it is expected that they'll lose some of the popularity they had in 2007-2008, that's just how it is. But actually losing touch? nah, I don't think so. It is quite ridiculous that the article focused on INAG and COTTON CANDY to prove it's point but failed to mention GD's HEARTBREAKER, TOP's TURN IT UP, TOP's BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE, HUGE ENDORSEMENT DEALS LOLLIPOP2 & HYUNDAI'S SHOUTING KOREA, SOLD OUT CONCERTS FOR GD AND BB, TELL ME GOODBYE CHARTING HIGH ON KOREAN CHARTS, EVEN TAEYANG'S SOLAR DELUXE EDITION SOLD OUT IN HOURS say otherwise? They even dragged Daesung into the article. Cotton Candy was released for free by YG for a reason, that's because it wasn't meant to be a hit song from the get go. It was a mere gift for those going to the concert and like a teaser to let the word out that Dae is now working on his solo album. I think most VIPs have now accepted the fact that YB's genre isn't mainstream, R&B is not the general Kfans' cup of tea.

I find it quite amusing that they've made an article and issue about YB's INAG, and starting to question BB's power, when I know some big idol groups recently whose pop songs did worse than YB in online charts. I guess, it just shows how BBBIIIIGGGG the expectations are for BIGBANG's upcoming comeback. Everybody expects them to come out on top. I don't feel sad about them questioning BB, but I feel sad for the boys. I can just imagine how burdensome these expectations could be, it's a lot of pressure. Like TOP said, they are in a crossroads right now. When they comeback, all eyes will be at them. I hope they don't give in to the pressure, I want them to do the music they like and not be pressured to release something like the rest of the kpop songs out there and play it safe. I personally don't know what to expect, I guess, fans especially VIPs are getting more anxious as we get closer. I don't doubt them though, I just know they'll bring it because they always do.

oh, btw.. i think Soribada just answered the article's question. BIGBANG's #3 MOST SEARCHED TERM in the 1st half of 2010...despite being on hiatus... so, who's losing touch again?!?

Guest sakime-yong

Before I would like to answer the quiz, I want to share my thoughts with you.

I think the one of the reason that the GROUP will be success or stay their popularity, LIke goes ranking in chart, In evrerything they did.

The number one reason is they have a strong FANBASE!. Im not saying that BIG BANG didn't have a strong fanbase.But when you think of it whether you like or not the other GROUP. They still make it!why? cause their fanbase is strong!.They are full support and very active.They do what they can to support their Idol.

Really sometimes it makes me sad.But Im so thankful in J-vip's also that's why they win an awards in JAPAN. Sometimes I wish We could turn back the time in 2008 where BIG BANG and VIP's are so active give love and support them all the way.

Critics is good, so that they can know what they need to improve but not too much that you turn to bash them and become unresfectful. About the SOLAR thing I don't know but IM the one who really LIKE the INAG?. Its such a good song really.Really when I first heard their songs it's not really catchy to me but you know the type of songs that are not easy to get the tune at first is the song that you will never get tired and sick of it. It's just that yeah some song's will you get hooked at first and some are DIFFERENT TO EARS that's why.

And don't get me wrong here about TY solo, I think mostly of his fans or independent get too much high of expection and yet so much complaining and to the extent that they blame GD,YG or give a harshful comment :(. But instead of that WE SHOULD OR THEY SHOULD SUPPORT HIM and BIG BANG also!.

I just wish that it will not become a burden to BIG BANG. I know the feeling when to much expectation is put on you. You will be feel of PRESSURE a lot. :vicx:

About the article I feel upset IT IS NOT TRUE that BIG BANG lose their touch!. Why they are so fund of making negative news about them? while when the news is about their success some part are missing or they will not all include it!. Its so unfair, or maybe that they think BIg BANG is so much great success back before?. I don't really want that article to be posted everywhere coz the others will think "Yeah I think it too" then they will compare BIG BANG to others :wacko: . Of course BIG BANG is the BEST!.

It is just that they are on hiatus in KOrean MUsic industry which is their HOME and MAIN.

WE should wait coz it's near AUGUST for their comeback!

I think that will make us realise that our support is not enough, we should GIVE MORE!

And I shall say some are not loyal that's why.

HAVE FAITH!

Guest Bongs

Dear YG,

You see this? YEAH that means stop hyping ish up, kthnx. Seriously, I know (sorta, just a feeling, I dunno :lol: ) YG reads soompi. If you've never said that "this song will be the best" then this would've never happened. Just let the song do the talking, y'know surprise us instead of giving us high expectations with your words.

With respect,

A loving fan. <3

Anyhow solo activities is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from group activities. End of story, the end, goodbye. :lol:

Guest sweetflower

...also, I think this is something to do with little problem with Ji Yong featuring as well. I mean some YB's fans leave mean and nasty comments on DCGD. This could upset many Ji Yong's fans and we know well that Ji Yong has the largest fanbase in BB. Did this unfortunate event trigger those upset fans not to support YB? I hope it's not the case. If it's the case, then... how sad.

I will be honest and say that yes I am guilty of this. As a huge GD's fan, I felt insulted, disheartened, and RAGE when I see TY's fans bash GD on many sites, international as well as korean (especially DCGD). On DCGD, a site full of die-hard GD's fans like myself, there are pages upon pages of TY's fans leaving nasty comments and criticizing GD for wanting to steal the limelight from what was supposedly TY's 'first solo' or being a 'sell-out'. In fact, you don't have to go far, just take a look at SOOMPI - there are also pages upon pages of 'fans' complaining about why GD was featured in TY's title song, how GD will steal the spotlight, how GD's fans left comments praising how sexy GD was on what was supposed to be SR's 'Strong Baby' MV, etc.

GD's fans are very sensitive to bad news and comments concerning GD because he had been through a lot last year with his solo: the whole plagiarism issue that was blown out of proportion to the concert issues and the possibility of jail time. Through all of this, GD's fans like myself, supported him and cheered him on...but then to know and to witness fans of what was supposed to be GD's bandmate and GD's best friend of 10 years giving GD a hard time is mind blowing. This was the worst kind of betrayal. What did GD ever do to deserve this kind of treatment from TY's fans? While GD was busy helping his friend by featuring in his song, by helping to produce/compose "After You Fall Asleep", by supporting TY's album through promotion on me2day...but what did he get in return? Pretty much nothing but complaints, bashing, and criticisms.

I do NOT hate TY (in fact, I like him a lot), but I do feel justified because of the above reasons (his fans/supporters) to not support him. This is indeed sad, but true that I'm not alone - I've talked to other GD's fans and they felt the same way - insulted and extremely mad.

I know that an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, and you can hate me all you want, but there's no reason for GD's fans to support TY when TY's fans don't support GD.

Guest Chelsialooabc123

sweetflower , hey not all taeyang fans are like this. Why dont you put yourself in taeyang fans shoes and feel how they felt, it would probably clear the misunderstanding. If gd solo was suppose to be out last year nov but is only release now , you would want to see gd badly right? Yes, same thing we do not want to hear any featuring be it gd or who, we really want TAEYANG himself besides it's a title track. Im not going to say stuff like' GD didn't make any featuring taeyang song as a title track ' thats pure childish. In fact, we respect GDYB . Indeed taeyang fans was furious, no doubt I'm too but look , is getting furious going to get us anywhere? No. GD fans started saying one sided stuff over the track , think about how we felt! GD dont deserve this , yes does that mean taeyang deserve this? NO. C'mom be fair.If you want to hate a member or not support them, dont call yourself a vip.VIP support big bang as a WHOLE.

It isn't fair to big bang at all. Their absence in kpop doesn't mean they are losing their touch , besides absence makes the heart fonder hey :D! Taeyang , INAG? C'mon dont compare him with miss A it's an insult to taeyang name if you want to compare , compare him with people that are equally or more talented like him .. Rain and he's deluxe edition was sold out in 2mins in yg store , offline and online store in hours barely a day! All the do is base on rankings on chart , oh I see! Rain was absence from kpop for quite a time but hey look his comeback was awesome, beyond words! This proves that you dont have to be in kpop totally inorder to keep your touch. Beside, the reason why they are absence from kpop is because they are expanding their career and this means more people will come to know big bang , i'm happy for them that their fan base are getting larger day by day. Besides, this is all one sided, you just place your bias there. If you can't put aside your bias don't write an article like this. You're just humiliating yourself , a pure disgrace to yourself. Big bang is definitely incredible, they don't follow the trend , they create their own trend!

Guest propera898

OKAY NOW WE ARE ALL ANGRY RIGHT NOW AND ALSO VERY SENSITIVE ALL IM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THIS IS

Taeayang as well as the rest of the BB menbers did what he feel was right for him and his likes so if he is happy with the result (which i hope so) then i have no problem and also the thing i have notice its Taeyang fame in Korea is not as big as GD and TOP, hes got this huge international fame like in America , his fame is growing overseas a lot but not in Korea . I really didnt like the song the first time i heard it but the song does grow in you the more you listend to it. its a good song but not an idol-korea-song thats all.

BB fighting ! shut all the haters mouths when you do your come back!!!! we are counting on you! :D

IN ANOTHER NEWS ( WE HAVE TO KEEP MOVING GUYS DESPITE ALL THIS)

BIGBANG IN 24 HOURS MTV PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaqk2v_lhL8&playnext_from=TL&videos=lpBZo70Rl-o&feature=sub

BIGBANG IN 24 HOURS MTV PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GGWHQQUWRw&playnext_from=TL&videos=MY1kp60gCwM&feature=sub

Guest Bongs

Okay I think it's best not to bring "the issue" up b/w GD fans and TY fans anymore; not trying to be ignorant, but it's for the better. Let bygones be bygones. GDYB ARE BFFLs, IN the SAME GROUP; end of story, the end, goodbye. :lol:

ONE LOVE

BB release your album already! D< JKlol. Seriously, take your time with releasing your album cause at the end of the day my wallet is always open ready to buy your album. :lol:

Archived