★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

TABI FOR ARENA

T.O.P shows his swagger for Arena

Big Bang’s T.O.P has been driving fangirls insane with his latest release Turn It Up, and this recent photo shoot with Arena magazine is sure to add to the fire.

His style for this shoot was very unique with each photo having it’s own theme. In one, you could see T.O.P sporting a blue/pink hairdo while in another he’s carrying a green toy gun, or showing off a fake cigarette in his mouth.

Either way, T.O.P is sure to have the girls spazzing with whatever style he ends up working with. Check out the rest of the eye candy below.

100624_toparena_1473x600.jpg

100624_toparena_2454x600.jpg

100624_toparena_3372x600.jpg

100624_toparena_4474x600.jpg

100624_toparena_5442x600.jpg

100624_toparena_6434x600.jpg

C: as tagged l allkpop

now it's time to spazz =]] ate leslie where are you?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ bigger photo sizes are posted a few pages back, if people want to see more details

Big Bang on Smart Magazine Japan (100623)

smartv.th.jpgsmart2k.th.jpgsmart3y.th.jpgsmart4.th.jpg

smart5.th.jpgsmart6c.th.jpgsmart7.th.jpgsmart8.th.jpg

Big Bang on Weekly TV Guide Japan (100623)

62354104.th.jpgtv2k.th.jpgtv3l.th.jpgtv4.th.jpgtv5d.th.jpg

tv6j.th.jpg

Photos by Tisya@bigbangupdates.com

@chicvip:

Thanks for the bangs book pics..Bangs are so adorable...Bangs are B.I.P..kkkk

He is happy..:)

100624 BIGBANG TAEYANG「BSX」NG Cut! (Part.1+Part.2)

100624 BIGBANG TAEYANG「BSX」Unseen video!

cr:gilbakk2010@YT

Guest k-yoz

just a question guys...

did the guys attended the funeral/wake

of sunye's dad?....i was just curious...

cause the boys were close to sunye...

just a question guys...

did the guys attended the funeral/wake

of sunye's dad?....i was just curious...

cause the boys were close to sunye...

I am wondering the same thing too.. I mean, they work together for so many times,

they should come as a colleagues.. :) (especially Bae~ kkkk~ :P )

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang's songs on Nate's Mobile Charts (100624)

First is the Ringtone chart and the second one is the ColoRing (Ringback tone) chart.

capturesyt.png

Source: 빅뱅LOVE♡@BBVIPZ

C: vic @ bigbangupdates.com

Guest k-yoz

I am wondering the same thing too.. I mean, they work together for so many times,

they should come as a colleagues.. :) (especially Bae~ kkkk~ :P )

ahuh...specially bae...

sunye need her friends...

and those who she have worked with...

hmm....maybe...if they did not attended..

they maybe called sunye..and gave out there

condolences...same as papa yg..

i know this has been shared before but dangg...

I MISS G-RI!!!!!!! <3 LOL :))))))

tumblrl0n6x9rmel1qbw66q.jpg

Are the boys still answering UFO town letters? o:

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung’s interview in Never music with Jaehyung-jung [P2] "I have never thought his voice could be full of sorrow"

Q. So, can we expect Daesung and Jae Hyung make cooperation?

A. (Jae Hyung) In fact, that day he visits my home, I told him I probably will put a chorus into my proposal this time and said:” Maybe you can record a chorus for me someday? ”, and let him listen the song once. I don’t know why, but the song seen to be taken away by Daesuhg.( laughs) Because this thing needed to more communicate with each other, made surely we have a common view, it is thankful that if it can step by step be reached.

(Daesung) After that day I listened the song composed by hyung, I was impatient to have a try. I very wand to rob the song, but I’m worried that our first meeting was so awkward . That day, I just praised the song, saying: “It is a real sweet-sounding!” The second day, hyung just told about chorus, and I said: “Oh, maybe it is a good idea!” Then I sent a message to him, “I have a better idea! How about putting this song into my album first? We can try to put it into my album first, then we put it as a chorus into hyung’ album.” (laughs)

Q. Did you have any thought after you heard Daesung’s lyrics?

A. (Jae Hyung) In fact, I didn’t know that Daesung had singing Trot-songs before and this image was how impressed to people. I first heard his song which exactly was a lyric, found him own a sorrowful side, and I have never thought his voice could be full of sorrow. Daesung is entirely different from people who skillful sing without feeling. He is mature which is not fit in his young age, knowing how to sing with feeling.

Chinese translator: SMILE HOLIC www.dsholic.com

English translator: 5girl (http://fromnow.mireene.com/ ) & SMILE HOLIC

Edit : Dlitelovers.

Taken from Da_song @ soompi

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

TOP's interview is much deepper than I expected.I thought it would be full of humor at first LOL

YBs solar teaser = LOVE... and when I heard children laughing in the background you can tell already that this is from YBs heart!!! The guy LOVES children and happiness! <3

LOL those UFO town messages G-Ri is real!! you see how protect GD is over his panda! Loving TOPs arena pics their dark/playful at the same time<3 I'm going back and forth between TOPs song and Taeyangs teaser^^

Archived