★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest oh`retro

It's not over GD being featured in his album (Didn't we all expect that to happen?), it's about that song being the title track. There are different opinions going on. Some are happy, some don't really care, some are disappointed and some are angry. There are YB fans, especially in Korea, who don't want YB to share his comeback song with anyone.

I think if the fans knew that YB made this decision, they would be more calmer because this is what he wants. But they don't know for sure.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining. I can see it from both sides. Obviously, the independent TY fans want the song to be his only so he can be the star of it, especially since it's his comeback song. I can understand that. But, I also think featuring GD in it, it can also catch the independent GD fans' attention so they'll also listen to it & support the song. Isn't that one of the reasons why artists feature other artists in their songs? It's a promotional strategy to get more attention. Two artists, double the fan base.

I personally don't mind it at all. I'm a huge GDYB fan, as you can tell from the banner in my signature. I think Taeyang can perfectly stand his own even without featuring GD. But, featuring GD can also give the song some extra spice. I hope this blows over & all the VIPs can just support our boys.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jiyongie_

IT WILL BE COOL IF ONE DAY BIG BANG AND 2NE1 DEBUTS IN AMERICA. THEY'LL GO RIGHT INTO FIT WITH THE STORE HOT TOPIC:D

LOL

SINCE WONDERGIRLS KINDA DEBUTED IN JUSTICE.

Um just because 4-5 korean fans were upset doesn't mean the whole fan community were..people who post information like that should refrain from creating misunderstanding in this thread. If thats the case show the i-vips screenshot of number of k-fans that posted about GD..it'll be those same people posting again and again

OMG TOP's MV will be coming out soon!!!

Guest Banana Peel

Does anyone know what time TOP's mv is released? I can't waittt. I know we're all wrapped up in talking about GDYB thing, but for now, I think we should switch focus to top's mv that's about to comeee sooooon.

Guest toozdae08

Yeah. It supposed to come out in 3 1/2 hours. Seriously can't wait. I need something to spazz about. Plus there will be more info on YB's album and we can find out if there is more than one title track - making all previous discussions mute.

Guest intelligirl

I can't wait for TOP's mv with all its HD glory. Hopefully with it will come legions of gifs :w00t:

84143015.jpg

001iab.th.jpg

credit: 신비@DCVI

^I think most fans outside of Korea and Japan have forgotten about this movie already, but I seriously cannot wait to see it. Japanese VIPs seem to like it and I think I will enjoy seeing the qts with the same name on screen too! :lol:

Oh shoot I was too excited...bummer it's not his song...oh well I think we need to stop talking about that issue and focus on more important things...it feels like we're all repeating each other's words back in 08...

can't wait for tae's album and TOP's mv!!!

I also hope YG decides to translate "SHouting to the world" into english...I'm like dying to read it!!!!

Love all of TOP's interviews!

Guest Mehndi

[star Diary] Top ④

2010062023291307491_2.jpg

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=focus1&idxno=2010062023291307491&pidx=2010020108472728392A

so cute ^ ^

can't wait for Turn it up MV

1 hr 30 minute

^^^^ that Don't Judge A Book by it's Cover artice has been posted on the previous page already

[Audio] T.O.P - Turn It Up

thx thaitaygals @ YT for the upload

MV is released on GOMTV

http://ch.gomtv.com/707/6615/371130

i can't remember if this is posted or not...but i've never seen it before...so yeah. sorry if it's been shared before

too bad it's kind of out of sync as well :S

100529メイキング [vmaj backstage]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTNWJSEsjxA&playnext_from=TL&videos=56uZSjihW6Q&feature=sub

thx GDcopu @ YT for the upload

this is the non out of sync version

[bTS] 100619 VMAJ Making - Big Bang

thx CLBaddestFemale2 @ YT for the upload

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P - Turn It Up

The single is out ^^

엠넷 http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=197540&AlbumView=Y

멜 론 http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info.jsp?p_albumId=931151

벅 스 http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/227010?wl_ref=new_ab

싸 이월드 http://music.cyworld.com/album.asp?aid=15080718

다 음뮤직 http://music.daum.net/album/album.do?albumId=499576

네 이버 http://music.naver.com/album.nhn?tubeid=197540

몽키 3 http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/album&albumID=79441

도 시락 http://www.dosirak.com/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80152411

C: 아찔한 너 @ BBVIPZ

soompi is always down at the right moment <_< Goshhhh I had problem logging in for like 15 mins <_<

- - -

[star Diary] TOP④ “The reason I’ve become such a workaholic..”

2010062023291307491_2.jpg

Reminder: TOP’s Star Diary series is written from his point of view.

I’m normally the type to have mood swings, but I think I became more so while filming Into the Gunfire. It was difficult for me personally, but I think it was also hard for my manager, who had to put up with me. I am incredibly sorry and grateful.

People ask me, ‘What kind of person are you?’ but I don’t really know myself. I don’t like being so-called 4-dimensional. It’s because it could seem like I’m floundering in narcissism. Because I have a job that receives a lot of attention from people I do believe that I should have some degree of uniqueness, but I don’t want to be so lost in my own world.

I’ve received a lot of influence from my maternal grandfather, who was a writer. I enjoy writing rap lyrics and writing in a journal. I’ve started up writing journal entries again these days.

I don’t want to live in isolation, but I do often think that I want to live freely. Especially when I was younger, I’d want to run away to any place. Without even knowing from what, I’d just want to run away. Honestly, I hardly ever went to school.

Is it because I think that I hadn’t lived diligently at that time. After making my debut, I hardly took a break. I’m making an effort to become upright. I think it’s a problem of my conscience. As more people begin to like me, I become more careful and optimistic. As I go about doing my job and as the people who like and care for me increases, I learn how to care for myself.

I’m happy because I have lost myself in my work. When I look back, it’s not that I had done bad things, but I get the feeling that I was unable to finish the work that I had to do. I was always writing rap lyrics and lost in music ever since I was little. It may be that I am working like a workaholic now as a reflection on those times.

I don’t want to be set in stone. In any case, I am a musician, and I need to have freedom when I’m on stage. I have to be able to be unpredictable in order to show others a different world.

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie

http://scphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/2010062023291307491_2.jpg

cutee^^

Korean Lyrics:

난 니 고막의 순결을 뺏지

이건 너를 유혹하는 메세지

Turn it up loud

Turn it up loud

눈 뜨고는 볼 수 없는 몽키매직

잘 들어 널 약 올리는 메세지 다

Turn it up loud (랄라라라-)

Turn it up loud (랄라라라-)

나는야 The Official Pi** T.O.P

누님들의 소망 나 한번 만나보기

그대들과 다른 차이 바로 월등함

어차피 그년 결국 내 곁에 머문다

따스하게 따뜻한 차에

함께 끈적한 Ray charls 음악을 감상해

나는 피지 못할 꽃도 피게 해

이미 내 랩만으로도 그녈 거칠게 해

쿵쿵쿵 심장이 뛰네

기다리던 것이 우르르 한번에 니 귀에

받아라! 니가 그간 원하던 거

난 짜잘한 랩 지망생과 다르단 거

이건 달콤한 거 뻥 안치고 설레는 맘에 100 % 너 잠 못 잘껄

시간이 지났는지 신호가 오네

So Fresh Rap을 위한 Sexy한 내 고뇌

난 니 고막의 순결을 뺏지

이건 너를 유혹하는 메세지

Turn it up loud

Turn it up loud

눈 뜨고는 볼 수 없는 몽키매직

잘 들어 널 약 올리는 메세지 다

Turn it up loud (라라라라-)

Turn it up loud (라라라라-)

나는 John galliano, Dior, Louis vuitton,

kris vanassche, YSL ,Dolce & gabbana

Givenchy Alexander McQueen Tuxedo와 Shoes

언제나 Dom Perignon Pink

대두 저주받은 체구

너그들과 나는 엄연히 다른 level

빠른 시일내루 갚아주지 배루

부러우면 덤벼봐라 조심해라! 꿈속에 빠떼루

나는 달콤한 거 뻥 안치고 설레는 맘에 100 % 너 잠 못 잘껄

lalala 나 타타탑

(Hey Hey 만인의 TOP)

언제나 주먹을 줘 더욱 관대하라

담백하다 기름기와 거품기가 하나도 없잖아

나는 당당하다 (Turn it up loud)

빙구 없다

난 니 고막의 순결을 뺏지

이건 너를 유혹하는 메세지

Turn it up loud

Turn it up loud

눈 뜨고는 볼 수 없는 몽키매직

잘 들어 널 약 올리는 메세지 다

Turn it up loud (라라라라-)

Turn it up loud (라라라라-)

내 삶에 나 만족 할란다 너와 나의 미래는 짱짱

충실히 일하고 즐기면 간단해 탄탄대로 보다 단단해

내 삶에 나 만족 할란다 너와 나의 미래는 짱짱

충실히 일하고 즐기면 간단해 탄탄대로 보다 단단해

AoAo AoAoAo

AoAo AoAoAo

AoAo AoAoAo

다 같이-

AoAo AoAoAo

AoAo AoAoAo

AoAo AoAoAo

cr:아찔한너@bbvipz

Guest shinhdeplol

Ly: I will edit when I find smt to replace that article ^^

The MV is soooo HD :lol: <333 it

The song is still not #1 on Cyworld yet but I think it will be very soon ^^

And will TOP have an offical solo mucic thread?

EDIT:

Everyoone lets only watch the MV @ YGEntertainment's channel to help it reach 1 million views!!!!!!!!

turnituptopfullhdpcavi1.th.jpgturnituptopfullhdpcavi1.th.jpgturnituptopfullhdpcavi1.th.jpgturnituptopfullhdpcavi1.th.jpgturnituptopfullhdpcavi0.th.jpg

C: 밸리- + 라멜 @ DCInside

OK. Since this thread seems kind of dead, I'll post a new discussion question.

What do you think of GD featuring on Taeyang's title track? Do you think that GD will steal some of Taeyang's thunder considering this is his comeback track or do you think this is epicness adding to epicness?

I was actually really excited and fangirling really hard about the collabo until someone else pointed that out to me and now I don't know what to think. I love GDYB and think they are incredible together on stage but at the same time this is Taeyang's comeback song and I want all the attention on him. So I'm conflicted, any thoughts?

First of all...I just hope that you phrased your question well because STEAL is such a harsh word to associate with a friendship that has spanned almost a decade.

While I welcome discussions like this here in BB's thread, I hope that we take it upon ourselves to be careful with the words that we use so as to avoid heated arguments and other unnecessary things to happen.

I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION....

* just my two cents worth * :)

GDYB - KPOP's BFF!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

The release date June 17, 2010? The description below says so

Most likely that they uploaded the MV on that date and private it and wait until today to publiclize the video cuz if they were to upload it right now, I don't think we could watch a video that is so HD! LOL!...

Anyways, OMG..the video is HAWWD!!! It's so Americanized and unlike any KPOP MVs!

I love it! LOL @ Wanted Bingu Top! That's so funny!

It looks like all of TOp's toys make an appearance in the video!! hhehehe...

The main girl looks like a foreigner to me, but then the make up kinda distract me, so I can't really tell...

Didn't CL said she featured in the track (?) at the end with the Ao Ao Ao part (?!)

EDIT:

TOp's Turn it UP is No. 1 on Cyworld! XD

Someone hurry and make a printscreen cuz I'm cluelesss! LOL...

As for TOP and SR not successful as solos, um... all I can say is that everybody have their own opinions/favorites/etc..And I beg to differed that they are successful in my own opinion...

Archived