★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

Although I am excited with the collaboration.. I just want YB to be on his own with the title track. GD is very famous, controversial and such. He has the most fans in Big Bang right? The spotlight that YB deserves on his own will be shared with someone more famous than him.. GD. Even though GD will only be rapping a few lines, you cannot control GD fangirls spazzing about it (And there are A LOT GD FANGIRLS). Remember strong baby? Seungri's solo, yet if you look at the comments in Strong Baby's page in youtube.. most of them are more ecstatic with GD rather than Seungri. You cannot control fangirls to be "respectful" of the main artist when their bias is also appearing.

I just think that YB has waited and worked for this for soooo long and I hope he gets the much deserved attention with no one to share it to. They can release "I need a girl" as the 2nd single fine. But not the MAIN SINGLE. It just gives the impression of YB needs someone like GD to get noticed, and THAT IS NOT TRUE.. He can shine on his own.

THANK YOU. You summed up my feelings so perfectly. That is exactly how I feel. I love GDYB collaborations, love GD to death but as a bigger YB fan I would be more than slightly upset if on YB's comeback song ppl are talking about GD. I'm would be hella excited to have the GDYB collaboration as the 2nd or 3rd promoted single but not his comeback tract. How would GD fans feel if say Taeyang or TOP was featured on GD title track. And I don't want ppl to think somehow YB needs to ride on GD's coattails to do well. YB is amazing on his own and doesn't need any help promoting his title track from GD or anyone else.

On a side note - Who else do you want to be featured on YB's album? I'm hoping TOP or Minzy of 2ne1. TOP because I loved their little duet part in A Good Man and their song Friend. And Minzy just cuz I adore here and she sings amazingly, 2nd best vocals in 2ne1 besides Bommie. I also wouldn't mind Bommie either except for the fact that she's really stiff. Minzy is more charismatic in my opinion.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TOPsexyeyes

On a side note - Who else do you want to be featured on YB's album? I'm hoping TOP or Minzy of 2ne1. TOP because I loved their little duet part in A Good Man and their song Friend. And Minzy just cuz I adore here and she sings amazingly, 2nd best vocals in 2ne1 besides Bommie. I also wouldn't mind Bommie either except for the fact that she's really stiff. Minzy is more charismatic in my opinion.

I'd also love a YB-TOP collab, I really loved how their voices blended in A GOOD MAN. Though TOP was making the movie when YB was in album production right? I dont think TOP had time.. Sad, it would've been awesome. I'd like Taeyang to have a RnB ballad with Bommie (Similar with how Chris Brown did it with Rihanna, Jordin Spark to name a few...)

Collaborations are great, but the main single should be done individually, GD did his on his own with Heartbreaker.. I hope YB gets the same amount of attention, the man deserves it ;)

Guest propera898

i have mixed thought about TAEYANG ft G dragon but ill wait to see the outcome of all this ,,, i have to wait also i dont really think TAEYANG need gdragon fame cuz hes really a strong performer and hes good at it "! :P

SO IM NOT BIAS TAEYANG but i can see people like him and hes getting more famous on his own so Gdragon is a crontovertial guy and Taeyang is someone whoses fames is all only becuase of his talent his passion and his dedication nothing else unlike i hate to say but gdragon.

i want to write a little bit more about what i said i do thinK gdraong is controvertial but hes got a lot of talent and above all this 2 ARE NOT FRIENDS they are brothers i dont think taeyang bothers at all or even thinks about what we are talking at all i feel BAD

about it now T.T they care for each other and support so i dont care if the outcome has bad critics + , i know this guys love each others and respect so ,,,,, I JUST WANT TO HEAR THE SONG AND GET IT ON MY IPOD ! :D

Guest TOPsexyeyes

When i read the news, i almost jumped from my seat in excitement you know o:

For me, it's all about making the song even more epic than it alr is with YB :)

So...let's please not think that GD would be doing some "stealing" of the spotlight from YB.

And we should consider the assumption that YB might be the one who

asked GD to collab with him :) I MEAN...GDYB is like REAL-EST COUPLE

THERE IS IN THE KPOP WORLD. Instead of feeling all these negative

feelings towards YB's album, we should SUPPORT him :) LOL.

It's not like GD's a stranger. They're BEST FRIENDS...if you don't know yet. o__o

It's good to have a discussion like this but

it just exudes negative things out of the things we should be happy about.

And im sure GD's fans will support YB as well. It wouldn't be a problem.

If the song comes out, we'll see what happens. I'm sure GD wont steal the

spotlight away from his friend :| YB has his own shine anyway.

We shouldnt worry that he'd be "overshadowed" or smething...

We know they're best friends and no one said GD has the intention of stealing the spotlight. Its just that you cannot control how fans would react, specially fangirls. There are more GD biased fans than of YB, and GD appearing on a Title Track MV would have GD fangirls spazzing "GD is soooo hot!!" :Oh my god GD's so cute!" and that would somehow take away attention from YB. Instead of YB getting all of the attention and praises, he has to share it GD.

Let's view STRONG BABY now in youtube and have a tally how many are more hyped with GD than seungri when it's supposed to be seungri's solo. Sometimes I'm tempted to comment in youtube and say "It's seungri's video can we just stop spazzing about GD here?"

GD had his moment, now it's time for YB's, let him have his stage on his own now.. Just my opinion.

Guest Chelsialooabc123

If we're basing on strong baby video to prove GD popularity and compare it with Taeyang, I dont think its fair. I love seungri but I have to face it , GD is indeed more famous than seungri. GD has the most fans in big bang , i doubt so.( I love GD too) , most of the european fans are actually from taeyang. TOP & Taeyang has a huge fan base too, i'm looking forward to the collaboration, in fact I was wishing there would be a song feat gdragon but I personally do not want GD to share the stage with Taeyang, i believe many out there are really hungry for taeyang solo performance. I believe if we continue comparing popularity , many vip's are definitely going to get upset.

EDITED.

My friends are laughing and doubting about the unity of VIP. Mblaq & Beast fans A+ & beauty are very united.ELF are really united, I admire their unity despite the larger fan base they got as compared to big bang.

I agree with andloveyelledno comment after mine that taeyang is internationally famous but least popular in big bang?No. We VIP's support big bang as whole, not individuals ! Yes,We have our bias but when we say 'GD is the most popular one in big bang' does this means most of the VIP are made out of ONLY GD bias? What about the rest of the members? Seungri ,Daesung , Top & Taeyang are equally essential in big bang. I really do wish to see the VIP unity again. Taeyang does not need GD to get famous, he is famous enough, taeyang might not be famous in korea but he's fan base dont only consist of korean vip's but internationally which make him extremely popular.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone out there.

Guest andloveyelledno

So...let's please not think that GD would be doing some "stealing" of the spotlight from YB.

And we should consider the assumption that YB might be the one who

asked GD to collab with him :) I MEAN...GDYB is like REAL-EST COUPLE

feelings towards YB's album, we should SUPPORT him :) LOL.

It's not like GD's a stranger. They're BEST FRIENDS...if you don't know yet. o__o

The issue is not that there is a GD/YB collaboration. I think many of us expected it and are thrilled about it. They're so different and that's why they work so well together. What we're discussing here is whether a song with GD (Or anyone else) should be the title track. Title tracks are what introduce the audience to the album and to the artist. So surely you can see why some aren't thrilled.

As I mentioned earlier, it's as if GD had released "Korean Dream" as his title track instead of "Heartbreaker".

I'd also love a YB-TOP collab, I really loved how their voices blended in A GOOD MAN.

The two already collaborated on "Friend" but it would be nice to get another duet from them. But I'd be surprised if it happens in this album because then it would seem like a big bang reunion lol. GD and TOP?

'd like Taeyang to have a RnB ballad with Bommie

YES!

Taeyang is someone whoses fames is all only becuase of his talent his passion and his dedication nothing else unlike i hate to say but gdragon.

They both have shown themselves to be very passionate and dedicated to music. We all saw how hard GD worked on his solo album, how much sweat and tears went into creating it. He went without sleep for many months writing, producing, and designing it. Only someone who cares very much about his craft would bother putting in so much of themselves into their album.

If we're basing on strong baby video to prove GD popularity and compare it with Taeyang, I dont think its fair. I love seungri but I have to face it , GD is indeed more famous than seungri. GD has the most fans in big bang , i doubt so.( I love GD too) , most of the european fans are actually from taeyang.

Korean popularity and international popularity aren't the same thing. More often than not, our tastes are very different.

While Youngbae and GD are pretty much on equal footing with international fans, in Korea GD is the most popular member while YB is the least (According to fan club numbers).

I think one of the big reasons is that GD was always the most outgoing and open member. Back when they first debuted, he was the one who did most of the talking and playing around. TaeYang on the other hand is quiet and keeps to himself. Whether we want to admit it or not, personality is VERY important to Korean fans. That's why all these idol groups get variety shows.

And TY's musical style doesn't always appeal to the Korean mainstream as much as it does to us. It can be a hit or miss. "Wedding Dress" wasn't very popular in Korea but people in other countries went crazy over it.

I maintain that this will probably be a brief appearance like Teddy in "Prayer".

Hold on! All discussion here seems base on assumption that the song “I need Girl” is title track? But it is too early to say that this song is title. So, how are we so anxious/ serious about this discussion?

Song “I need Girl ", GD just wrote rap part. He dose not feat rap part. All song will be presented by TY.

Please visit http://www.ygbigbang.com/taeyang/

It says very clearly there that "I need a girl" is the title track and that GD is featuring in it. What we don't know yet is whether there will be more than 1 title track. Based on what YB said, I'm leaning towards yes. And we'll all look back and feel silly...but hey, at least the thread started moving again ;)

Guest movie

Hold on! All discussion here seems base on assumption that the song “I need Girl” is title track? But it is too early to say that this song is title. So, how are we so anxious/ serious about this discussion?

Even if this song becomes the title, it is quite different with “Strong Baby “. GD is the composers and producer of this track, so, fans may talked about him. But , this could not make the shine of Seung Ri less.

Song “I need Girl ", GD just wrote rap part. He dose not feat rap part. All song will be presented by TY. So, in my opinion, there is nothing to worry / or say that GD is able steal the shine of YB as the role of GD is very minor in this case. It may say simply that “it is daily job “of GD, who now is one of producers of YG. His duty is taking part in the productions YG artists if needs. That's all.

Of course, it is possible that the friendship of GDYB is the reason that GD likes to take part in the production of Solar . Or , YB is the one suggested him to wrote this part. * smile *.

It is sure that all members of BB will have their own time. And when the time comes, they will take this opportunity to shine. Even GD , he has to wait for very long time to have his own time.

I strongly believe that Solar is a great album. Actually, I am not waiting this album will be success like the way of Heartbreaker. But I prefer it will success like its own way. This album will gain the hearts of true musical fans. It is my expectation. Our sun will shine the world by his own lights and his own ways.

Okay. I understand what TOPsexyeyes and andloveyelledno said.

It's about YB sharing the attention and praises with GD because

GD is featuring in his title track.

I may have misunderstood and I apologize :)

But moving on with the topic, YES. This is the title track we're talking about

and the possibility of GD sharing the stage with him is high and so it might cause

fans (esp GD fans) to spazz more about him than YB. Now that im thinking about

it more, it makes more sense :( But GD fans will surely support YB too...

At least I, even as a big GD fan, would do that.

The least we could do, i think, is ACCEPT this decision. And prolly, just

patiently wait for SOLAR to be released. And and, be HAPPY for YB :)

To have GD FEATURED in one of YB's songs...his title track, at that..I believe YB

has something to do with this decision too :) So let's trust himmmm.

Who knows? Maybe the song is really mind-blowing and would really leave

us insanely amazed. OwO YB has LOTS OF TIME to shine :) And im sure LOTS OF FANS

would spazz about him once his album is released. Including me P:

He has more tracks in his album anyway...

Although the title track does create

the biggest impression...

@.@

Anyway. YAY!!! THE THREAD IS MOVING \m/

Guest omgshinshin

I don't know why we're talking about YB's solo album in this thread but I guess it's okay as this also touches on other issues concerning Big Bang as a whole :)

In my opinion, the fact that it's GD featuring in YB's title track is the reason as to why this is such a big deal. Imagine if it was Teddy, or YG himself. I'm sure none of these comments would have been made.

But it's GD, so there.

I think every member in Big Bang appeals to different types of people. YB also has many fans in Korea, it just so happens that they are not the type to join fancafes and post in forums and such. Many are males, many are grown married women who doesn't spend their days fangirling over YB. I think this just goes to prove that YB is loved for his music and not for anything else.

As to the issue on popularity, most of the VIPs are sane, so i'll trust them. But it is true that some will be biased to GD and be excited over it because it has GD but not all of them will be like that. The GD fans were all over Strong Baby because GD was featured in it and yeah, he wrote it too, but GD's contribution to it could have only taken it so far, it was Seungri- Seungri's fans, Seungri's stages, Seungri's charisma- that made it that popular.

I'll just wait for the album and see.

Its written TITLE on the cover haha

I am just exited for the release of TOP's MV and then will wait for Tae's album^^

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

Annyeong Everyone!!!

This morning when i read bout "I Need a girl", the collab and it being the title track i was estatic.. but after reading all the posts that followed i have to admit it is making me a little sad.. GD is my favourite (and i am fond of YB as well) and i was hoping for them to perform together but i do get why you guys are concerned bout them sharing a stage.. Again we have to take into consideration that all decisions are made with a lot of thought and possibilities behind it and im sure YG,YB and GD would like Taeyang to have the complete spotlight and he has everything to make it really big SOLO (Only Look At Me)there must be a very good reason why "I Need A Girl" has been chosen as the title track..

I do understand that these discussions are healthy but i cant help but feel bits of negativity towards GD and GD Fans(maybe im being to sensitive) in the posts.. we do not know the entire track list.. order of performance..anything..

Furthermore, GD and YB are really close and i really dont think they mind sharing with each other and im sure GD would only agree to be in the title track only to benefit Taeyang (hes had his share of controversies with Only Look At Me 2 and is in no way selfish ) .. and it is important for an artist to have his share in the limelight(and YB will def. have his)but firstly, isnt it all about THE MUSIC!!!

Guest toozdae08

A lot of ppl feel that those concern over YB's tracks are picking on GD. As the OP, I'm kind of offended by that cuz I love GD, I am YB bias but I love GD, love his album and bought it. The problem is not because of GD or the fact the they are collaborating. I WANT a GDYB song on the album. The problem is that Taeyang will have to share his stage with someone else on his own comeback song and I, and most of his fans, don't want that. It doesn't matter who it is. The only way I'll be ok with this is if GD's part of the song is pretty short and can be easily disregarded so that he isn't needed every time Taeyang performs - like with Teddy who only performed once with YB I think.

But this brings up another problem for me.

I love GDYB and want a really good collaboration. I'm hoping maybe the 2nd or 3rd promoted single would be a really good GDYB collaboration with GD saying more than just a few lines. But I also want GD out of as much of the picture as possible during Taeyang title track. The title track leaves the biggest impression and he shouldn't have to share it with anyone on his 1st solo album and it's his comeback album to boot.

I know fangirls cuz I'm a fangirl. If GD plays a big role or even an average featuring role on YB's comeback, there will be a lot of attention paid to him considering he is the most popular member in Korea. Now international, YB and GD are pretty even but in Korea things are pretty skewed in GD's favor. Like with fangirls, I do the same thing with YB, about 40 % of my Big Bang comments (on MVs, anyways) are about him in some way or form with the rest spread between the group. When I watch Korean Dream, I pay more attention to YB. I watch GD too but for me no one shines brighter than YB. If Korean Dream was GD's title track, my initial reaction would be to fangirl so hard over YB and push GD to the side a little. I would feel guilty afterward and post positive posts about GD and his total awesomeness but I'm going to be truthful -YB is the first I see. I can happily say that after YB all the other members are one equal footing.

And since GD has many fangirls (and guys) similar to me in Korea, this is why YB fans are slightly worried. We want the focus of the comeback track and performance to be where it should be, on Taeyang. Follow up songs can and should feature other artist, especially GD but not his comeback track.

Guest TOPsexyeyes

I hope jiyong's fans here doesn't get offended with the posts I had. My opinions were mainly based on what I observed with some fangirls in YouTube.

And I don't think the discussion we are having right now is a testament that the vips' unity is galling apart. I actually believe that discussions like this should

happen frequently, this for me is healthy. We could share our opinions and feelings and not just spazz over pictures and news. Discussions like this strenghtens the

fan club's relationship rather than be labelled as unity falling apart.

I'd like to believe that as the big bang boys mature, we the fans also mature and reach a stage where cutesy stuff and spazzing are not what fills up this thread. I'm happy.

I'd also like to say that being a big bang fan for years taught me to trust whatever yang goon decides on doing. Although there would sometimes be questions and complaints

with yg's decisions but he made me just trust him through the years..

So even if I do not approve of youngbae's title track, I would trust and support him in this like I always do.

Guest TOPsexyeyes

And I'm not picking on jiyong.. I actually live him, my number 2 bias after top. It's just that I feel youngbae's not getting the attention his talent deserves to get. That's it. There's no picking on someone happening here. I'm Viewing things on a general view.

Guest toozdae08

I agree with Topsexyeyes.

I also want to add that I dont personally think GD is at all to "blame" for this. He is just the featured artist helping out a friend. The decision about title tracks came down to YG and Taeyang. A lot of ppl seem to think Taeyang is some kind of push over but he is a pretty stubborn guy who knows what he wants - he is the same guy who has kept his hairstyle the same for the past 2+ years cuz that's how he likes it despite everyone asking him to change it. I'm sure YB talked to GD about some of the stuff for his album but I don't think GD in anyway shape or form made decisions on YB's album outside of writing his own rap. He didn't even produce the song. Taeyang is pretty much producing his album, he is helping compose the songs, choose the concept, etc. He is as involved with his album as GD was with his. I'm just saying what I wanted from YB's title track and how GD being featured through me off.

here we are having a heat discussion about the new GDYB collab,but does u guys actually think what might be going on in GDYB's heads?

:( I mean, if Bae doesnt want Jiyong to be featured in his album he could just simply say NO.. but the facts that Jiyong featured in the album is because Bae want him to.. :D its not about trying to boast out one person's album.. B)

seriously, I dont want another fight like "Only Look At Me" cases.. :tears: its just plain stupid.. GDYB supports each other.. and their love each other is strong.. ^_^ Everyone of us have a bias and I do too, but lets just support all of them equally and love all of them.. coz like Jiyong said "they simply shine the brightest when they're BIGBANG~" :)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

EDITED.

My friends are laughing and doubting about the unity of VIP. Mblaq & Beast fans A+ & beauty are very united.ELF are really united, I admire their unity despite the larger fan base they got as compared to big bang.

I agree with andloveyelledno comment after mine that taeyang is internationally famous but least popular in big bang?No. We VIP's support big bang as whole, not individuals ! Yes,We have our bias but when we say 'GD is the most popular one in big bang' does this means most of the VIP are made out of ONLY GD bias? What about the rest of the members? Seungri ,Daesung , Top & Taeyang are equally essential in big bang. I really do wish to see the VIP unity again. Taeyang does not need GD to get famous, he is famous enough, taeyang might not be famous in korea but he's fan base dont only consist of korean vip's but internationally which make him extremely popular.

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone out there.

just because we disagree with something does not mean that VIP are not united

what so different about bigbang boys and their fans compare to other groups and their fans is that we're just being truth to ourself. With BB if they not happy with something or if they don't want their fans to do this and that they would tell them straight away, and like that we VIP if we not happen with something why should we lie to ourself?

that is why if you visit other threads most of the time you don't really this sort of discussion but instead their fans praising them even deep down i bet some of them are very disapointed

we all here happy to see GDYB collaborate again but we just not happy that it's for YB possibly title track

edit:

i actually believe that "I need a girl" will not be TY main title track simply because his name is nowhere to be seen either in the lyric or composer sections.

i'm sure Taeyang would want his title track to have his name in it somewhere apart from just artist Taeyang

Guest honey_co2315

was i gone for too long? i missed a lot...

Tell me GoodBye English Cover [bEST! MUST WATCH]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLy88AVBe8

nice version but i'm kinda disappointed that TOP's part was replaced... i love that part of the lyrics... but yeah! it's their version so...

OK. Since this thread seems kind of dead, I'll post a new discussion question.

What do you think of GD featuring on Taeyang's title track? Do you think that GD will steal some of Taeyang's thunder considering this is his comeback track or do you think this is epicness adding to epicness?

I NEED A GIRL, surely will be EPIC! but hey, why a title track? Was KOREAN DREAM a title track? (missed out the whole GD promotions so i have no idea, sorry... :mellow: ) i was excited and expecting this coz i thought Korean Dream is super cool! but will this mean GD will be in his promotions too coz it's a title track??? i don't think GD will try and like to steal the spotlight from Youngbae but whether he likes it or not, he can't do anything about it if he does accidentally... i want Youngbae to shine ALONE coz this is HIS TIME... i wanna see him alone in the stage, shining alone, singing alone... but ya! GDYB, bff, mother and father of Big Bang, there's a lot of brotherly love and healthy competition in there... GD even thinks Youngbae is more than a brother to him so...

But anyway....HOWHEMGEE.

The title itself sounds hot x) YB, really, if you need a girl...

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US WHO'RE READY TO BE YOURS. LOL.

Just sayin =))))

hey, include me!

if he needs a girl, i badly, madly need a guy that's named DONG YOUNGBAE... :wub: :wub: :wub:

no korean song title yet (YB album: SOLAR)

Guest hayakatsu

wow. this whole discussion going on is frankly some srs minicooper. and honestly i'm more than a little peed off abt it.

yes, i'm offended and i'm hurt. A LOT.

why are we even separating who's fans will be all over whom? aren't we all BIGBANG fans?? regardless of our biases, should we not at least trust among ourselves, among fellow loved and cherished VIPs, and be assured that the supposedly "GD fans" would know not to be all up in "YB fans" faces?

and why would it be SUCH a horrible thing for them to share the spotlight anyways??? if YB wants his best friend of a decade and decades more to come to be in his title track, then why should we question it? or to be so selfish up to a point to want otherwise? as a BIGBANG fan, as a VIP, yes, we are encouraged by BIGBANG themselves to voice out our dissatisfaction. but ultimately, it should be leading to something positive. and ultimately, i want what they want. and if YB wants GD then GD shall be in it and i would be happy. YG isn't a puppetmaster and our BIGBANG aint puppets. they know what they want and i doubt the decision to have GD on YB's title track would be anyone else's decision than YB's, and YB's alone.

----------

srsly.

"YB also has many fans in Korea, it just so happens that they are not the type to join fancafes and post in forums and such. Many are males, many are grown married women who doesn't spend their days fangirling over YB. I think this just goes to prove that YB is loved for his music and not for anything else."

>as opposed to what? us "GD fans" liking GD for his fashion and other stuff and NOT his music? wow..... srsly. ouch. major OUCH!

you guys, this is bringing back a LOT of reeeaallyy BAD memories from the days of 'Naman Barabwa' where ppl were accusing GD for stealing youngbae's limelight by writing a part 2 which, as it turns out, was supposed to be his present for YB.

"GD fangirls spazzing "GD is soooo hot!!" :Oh my god GD's so cute!"

>wow, so is this generally what y'all think of us "GD fans" now?? wow. really?

"This album will gain the hearts of true musical fans."

>as opposed to GD's album which gained the hearts of untrue musical fans?

wow. it's just.... i don't even have anything to say abt this.

"And we should consider the assumption that YB might be the one who

asked GD to collab with him. I MEAN...GDYB is like REAL-EST COUPLE

feelings towards YB's album, we should SUPPORT him LOL.

It's good to have a discussion like this but

it just exudes negative things out of the things we should be happy about.

And im sure GD's fans will support YB as well. It wouldn't be a problem.

If the song comes out, we'll see what happens. I'm sure GD wont steal the

spotlight away from his friend :| YB has his own shine anyway.

We shouldnt worry that he'd be "overshadowed" or smething..."

>thank you for this. it made me feel a bit better.

----------

honestly y'all. all these assumptions are hurting alot for an admittedly GD biased fan myself. i never ever woulda spazzed over GD if the song was supposed to be YB's. yea, maybe a little... but i would fo sho still support YB all the way with all my heart.

first of all, i agree, sharing a title track with someone else might be a very questionable move. especially when sharing it with someone flashy like GD. but how do we know, how major, or how exstensive, the featuring would be??? it could be one tiny single line, like teddy in where u at. it could be GD in the background singing harmonies while YB raps the part GD wrote for him. it could be GD in the MV only. or even no GD at all and just GD in the lyrics and not the song itself.

second of all, YB had his go FIRST. this is YB's 2nd album. not his solo debut. so the thought that "GD had his time, now it's YB's turn." is just so.... lame. as i recall, YB debuted his title track on his own. and so did GD in his solo debut. so if YB wants to try a different approach the 2nd time, why are we even complaining here? the whole tone of this discussion is as if to assume that GD went all up in YB's face and demanded YB put him in the title track, and that GD's fans would totally overcrowd and direct the limelight to GD instead of YB, and that assumption is just so super unfair to us. would you think us to even be capable of such a thing?

thirdly, no one can control how the fans react. i completely agree. and so, if for some reason, the spotlight ends up on GD, then how is he to be responsible for it? he can't control the fans' reaction and GD would never intentionally steal YB's spotlight. we all agree on this, so it shouldn't even be an issue. i mean, don't get me wrong. i totally realized that GD fans might have inappropriately spazzed over maknae's solo at the time. i admit it. but the spazzing only happened on the MV itself cuz as far as i can recall, seungri performed all his solo stages by himself, did he not? and all of us cheered for seungri. i would know. i was supporting maknae all the way back then too. (even when kbs banned it cuz of the crack word.)

so in actuality, no spotlight was stolen from anyone. GD was in the strong baby MV. yes. GD fans flocked to the MV on youtube and spazzed more abt GD rather than maknae who was supposed to be the star. yes. but did we invade seungri's live stages and demand GD to perform with him? no. did we cheer for seungri during his live stages and performances and give seungri his well deserved spotlight? YES. so then, why all the negative assumptions? you guys must really think very lowly of us "GD fans"...TT^TT also, when YB first debuted, didn't we ALL support YB? yes, GD fans included. so why would y'all think the 2nd time would change anything despite GD being in the title track with YB?

besides, back then, GD had no personal projects and most of us were still in our early teens back then. we were excited. overjoyed to see him perform, not as a group leader, but a featured rapper in a single. things have grown since those days. maybe this time around things would be different because GD already had his solo and we're all a few years older. hormones have slowed down and we're sated with GD finally having his solo.

i might sound totally emo and defensive right now, but it's how i honestly feel. it's like y'all have no faith in us "GD fans" at all to know how to control ourselves and give each member their deserved spot. just doesn't feel fair to be thinking that we GD biased fans would completely focus on GD when it's YB's solo comeback title track. i just felt attacked. not just me, but felt like y'all were attacking GD too. attack might not be the right word but it's closest to how it feels like.

i'm totally not jabbing at anyone here. and i totally understand how the concern would come up, but srsly, it shouldn't really WORRY anyone to this extent. YB worked on this album for a whole year and if he feels it to his best advantage and confident enough to put GD on his title track then none of us should question it and just support it. don't worry abt whether he'll be able to shine or if someone else (which is his best friend in his whole wide world, btw) would take the spotlight away from him.

peace.

just because we disagree with something does not mean that VIP are not unity

what so different about bigbang boys and their fans compare to other groups and their fans is that we're just being truth to ourself. With BB if they not happy with something or if they don't want their fans to do this and that they would tell them straight away, and like that we VIP if we not happen with something why should we lie to ourself?

that is why if you visit other threads most of the time you don't really this sort of discussion but instead their fans praising them even deep down i bet some of them are very disapointed

we all here happy to see GDYB collaborate again but we just not happy that it's for YB possibly title track

I do agree with you about VIPz.

Having different opinions & voicing

it out does not mean that we aren't united.

Instead,this shows how we are able

take in any kind of comments & opinions

in a rational & calm manner.

& this is what makes us united.

No doubt,we all do love BIG BANG all the same.

It's just that the way we show

love towards BIG BANG is a little different

from the other fanclubs of korean boybands out there. :rolleyes:

Nontheless I could not wait

for TOP's 'Turn it up' mv

this coming week.Hopefully

they stick to the original form.

Archived