★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

^^ SPAZ SPAZ! LUCKY YOU! T___T Next time, I'm going to wait at the YG building too! When I went during GD's concert, it was a bit too cold, plus, they didn't really move into the new building yet, lol. But A WHITE BENTLEY?! D: He drives now? So he got his license? Or did someone drive him? Is it the same white bentley he drove in his SAL skit? HAHAHAH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1aTeuuaE-U < at 4:17. Look, I'm spazzing out and I wasn't even the one that saw him. Omg. So lucky. <3

Anyways! Those VMAJ shots are sexy sexy. ;D

that was a white Mercedes in the SAL video. Both are ballin but it would be more ballin if he drove a Bentley haha

god she TOUCHED GD!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seungri @ the YGym (100618)

hanpower127683342131904.jpg

***From Trainer Hwang Ssabu's Me2Day. On DCVI, it says that it's Yoo In Na and Seungri. Yoo In Na is an actress from YG Family. I think she's the girl on Tell Me Goodbye MV?***

Credits: Hanpower via DCVI

shared by vic@bigbangupdates

BIGBANG「71-Into the Fire」Messages of support@VIP Preview! Cut!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLiEPKpcSY

Guest JiAhUiis

OMG!!!!!!!! MAJOR WOOO~! Good for her!

I think it's tough to find BB members lurking around the streets at all. =/ What do you guys think?

I would LOve to see them up close and personal but have no idea where to actually catch a glimpse of them in Korea.

Wanna go to Korea for a holiday. But of course I would like to see BB. Anyone knows where to see them?? Like their favorite place they hang out at?

Guest honey_co2315

lucky! lucky! lucky!

wish i could fly to Korea and camp outside the YG building... i'll make sure i'll see Youngbae!

Guest juang_bb

FYI...posted?

BIGBANG's 2010 BIGSHOW LIVE CONCERT ALBUM is now up for pre-order at YESASIA!

$18.99!

Description:

After focusing mainly on solo and Japan activities in 2009, Big Bang started off 2010 with a three-day concert tour at Seoul's Olympic Stadium from January 29 to 31. The group as always lived up to their name, putting on a Big Show to some 40,000 screaming fans. The 2010 Big Show Live Concert Album features 17 live tracks from the tour, including representative Korean hits Remember and Haru Haru, their recent Japanese singles Gara Gara Go and Koe wo Kikasete, and solo numbers Heartbreaker and Strong Baby. The live album also comes with a Bonus CD containing T.O.P's new solo Turn It Up, Big Bang's Iris theme song Hallelujah, and remix versions of Lie and Stylish.

tracklist:

01. 거짓말 - hitchhiker remix

02. 가라가라 고!! (GARA GARA GO!!)

03. 코에오키카세떼

04. 할렐루야

05. Strong baby – hitchhiker remix

06. Where u at

07. How Gee

08. STYLISH (THE FILA) - Perry remix

09. 솜사탕

10. 눈물뿐인 바보 & & I don't understand

11. 멍청한 사랑 & Oh ma baby

12. Remember

13. Stay

14. 하루하루

15. Heartbreaker

16. 천국 & 바보

17. 붉은 노을

BONUS CD

01. TURN IT UP

02. 할렐루야

03. STYLISH (THE FILA) - Perry remix

04. 거짓말 - hitchhiker remix

I have a question...Can anyone tell me why people always say "You're the best" to Seungri? Is it his fans motto for him or something? I love him...but I have no idea where the phrase comes from. Like one day...BAM YOU'RE THE BEST...

That's a way of supporting Seungri. Seungri believes that he is the best so VIPs use that to encourage him.

VIPs! Where can I watch Family Outing Ep. 34-35? I cannot find a website with subtitles :(

Here you go. (Click) You need to register in order to download subtitles in .srt format. The raw files could be downloaded from the links poster from the Family Outing thread here at soompi. (Click) Make sure that the corresponding subtitle for each episode is as the same name as the raw video file. For example, if the name of episode 35 is 35.avi, the name of the subtitle should be 35.srt. Put these two files in the same folder. Download GOM Player here. (Click) Play the video using GOM Player and it should automatically play with subtitles. :))) Hope I helped.

I posted this here so if anyone here wants to watch Family Outing episodes, they will know how to play it properly. :))

Guest missARROGANT

BIGBANG TV SCHEDULE UPDATE***

57711767.jpg

234848456.jpg

cr:dcinside

Tom and jerry :wub:

fb7b3e30759f4bc31b4cff5.gif

D-3 to TOP's TURN IT UP

58965351.jpg

79877754.jpg

cr: naver

Isn't she he pretty :lol:

Guest Unni_Ashley

79877754.jpg

The one one the left is pretty but the other is creepy :o

And why is "her" stomach like that? :o

fb7b3e30759f4bc31b4cff5.gif

Jiyong looking at Seungri and smiling like that blush.gif

Guest evilgary

lol is that an old television set which TOP is carrying in the mv. He looks like hes having a hard time carrying it judging from his expression.

does the big bang big show album worth the price to get it?

Guest loveYB

^ i'm not sure if it's really worth buying, but i would say that the price is rather reasonable. but if it's me, i would buy the DVD instead, even though it'll be much more expensive. but what's a concert if you can't see their faces!:D

Archived