★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sryche

I believe that Shaun Evaristo went to Korea not to help Taeyang but TOP because he gave a clue that this guy he is helping now has a lot of rings on his fingers. Who else wears a lot? Its TOP not yb

click my sig to view updates on 2ne1/bb

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yaoming11

I believe that Shaun Evaristo went to Korea not to help Taeyang but TOP because he gave a clue that this guy he is helping now has a lot of rings on his fingers. Who else wears a lot? Its TOP not yb

click my sig to view updates on 2ne1/bb

uhm i'm sure it's either Tae Yang or Se7en. TOP isn't even promoting so he won't be needing a choreography. Tae Yang wears a few rings though

Guest massive toene

Taeyang’s SOLAR album is coming!

There have been a lot of rumors surrounding Big Bang member Taeyang and his solo comeback as of late; last week we shared some possible hints, and now, YG Entertainment has officially announced that Taeyang’s album is coming soon!

20100615_taeyangsolarcomeback_01-46.jpg

YG Entertainment sure has a habit of surprising their fans out of the blue what with the sudden teasers of T.O.P and now this. Although it’s about half a year late since his scheduled January release, it’s finally here!

Via the main YG website, a long press release regarding Taeyang’s first full length SOLAR album was released. To sum it up in a nutshell, Taeyang’s album will be dropping on July 1st and from June 25th to June 30th, a one minute sample of a new track will be released.

Taeyang will be releasing a normal album and then a limited Deluxe Edition, which will be comprised of 11 new original tracks and also Prayer and Only Look At Me from his first mini-album along with a bonus track, totaling up the tracklist at a whopping thirteen.

20100615_taeyangsolarcomeback_03.jpg

A YG Entertainment rep said,

“This first full length album contains all the determination that Taeyang had to become a singer since her was 13 and he gave it his all to convey 10 years worth of passion into this album. As much as he has worked and prepared for this album, we hope this will be a great gift to the fans.”

Taeyang’s title track will be released online through various music portals along with the music video on July 1st.

Excited for this big return?

20100608_tellmegoodbye6-444x600.jpg

source: allkpop.com

Guest karendm

Ok I see photo spams of Seungri and G-Dragon...I just wish someone would do a photo spam of TOP. I can't get enough of this guy...Please someone??!! :(

so Baeky oppa (Song Baekyoung from 1TYM) just join twitter~

and just now he just chating with Sean and I noticed they talking

about BIGBANG, a guy name Ron and Papa YG~ I use google translater,

but like always its not that accurate.. -_-

@jinuSEAN300: 밎아 RT @supafunkboy: @jinuSEAN3000 빅뱅이론은 쉘든이 먼저말했는지는 몰라도 요즘 빅뱅이론은 현석이형이 말하지요 ....

someone kind, please translate what they talking about~ :D

Guest honey_co2315

one thing i know for sure, i'll definitely go broke this year. first the SOLAR album. I REALLY WANT TO GET THE DELUXE ONE! but i have a feeling it's going to be ex. D: but no matter what, i'm going to get my hands on both the solar album AND of course the big bang album. sighs, been waiting for too long already. BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm going mad. the only sad thing is my exams fall on late august, which is the time when big bang's gonna release their album. ))): argh.

same here... i really want to get the deluxe edition too coz i didn't catch 'HOT'... i'm starting to save money just to buy this... [just a student so i don't have extra allowance for this pleasures,,] but i have to buy myself one! definitely, it's a NEED for me...

Guest susifg

so Baeky oppa (Song Baekyoung from 1TYM) just join twitter~

and just now he just chating with Sean and I noticed they talking

about BIGBANG, a guy name Ron and Papa YG~ I use google translater,

but like always its not that accurate.. -_-

someone kind, please translate what they talking about~ :D

My poor Korean is not enough to give you a full translation, but they are talking about The Big Bang Theory (빅뱅이론), the TV show. He's saying something about Sheldon (쉘든), but I don't understand what exactly.

Guest missARROGANT

BigBang Eversense 30s version.

Credit: aunggy014@YT

Thank you *__*

BB appearance is so short like you will miss if you blink lol

...luv all the funny and silly expressions of GD ^^

ANAN and TV Guide Magazine Scan

161ou.jpg

162ms.jpg

credit: as tagged & bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

This thread is sooo dead <_<

- - -

Big Bang in Japanese magazine, TV ぴあ

30153505.th.jpgtv2v.th.jpgtv3n.th.jpgtv4.th.jpg

tv5o.th.jpgtv6x.th.jpgtv7j.th.jpgtv8.th.jpg

C: Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Guest shinhdeplol

aa1d848dc3846cc7513d92a.jpg

aa28bac154586e68b319a8a.jpg

c8d4c4ca49efad2a7f3e6fa.jpg

She is one really lucky lady <_<

C: Cyworld // Naver // BBCN // queen_yanz @ baidu

- - -

I wonder if this thread is being boycotted <_< Ppl lest post

Guest pigsylove

haven been back to this thread for quite some time.

i cant wait for the YG domination! TOP and TY! :D

how i wish today is june 21st. hahahaha.

and i think the person shaun evaristo is referring to, should be TOP.

cannot forget the look of TOP in his turn it up mv.

his eyessss! *melts*

anyone know who is that lady in the pic that shinhdeplol posted?

seems like some big shot to me. hmm..

uhm i'm sure it's either Tae Yang or Se7en. TOP isn't even promoting so he won't be needing a choreography. Tae Yang wears a few rings though

yeah i agree with you. Turn It Up MV is already filmed ages ago and shown at the big show concert anyways. And TOP is not going to promote it so definitely Shaun is back not for TOP.

on the other hand TY's album is going to drop soon, the title song needs an MV, and Shaun is there to help with the choreography which i guess makes sense.

i think solo stuff about TY's album should be posted at his solo thread. his thread needs more attention/visitors.

Guest shinhdeplol

^

You got -45 for all your crazy posts ^^ You should be ashamed ^^

MODSSS WHERE ARE YOU?

ehhhhh vip_gd's post got deleted???? and that person's post is stil here? WHY????

Everything settled ^^

Arghhh because of that crazy person my post got pushed down to last page <_<

- - -

HQ photo of TOP for TURN IT UP

bb24591.th.jpg

C: YG // Boosa @ popcornfor2

Guest andloveyelledno

Yup, when I translate it it comes out to "The big bang theory" so I guess they're fans of the show.

Ok I see photo spams of Seungri and G-Dragon...I just wish someone would do a photo spam of TOP. I can't get enough of this guy...Please someone??!!

As you wish :)

d31ad842.jpg

61610502.jpg

gejhg9cjsmaxnrwgfoiuikx.jpg

a9v9e.th.jpg d00319424a8d27a4eb521.th.jpg r240ht.th.jpg

118hs35.jpg

25s3dxu.jpg

4io31d.jpg

Archived