★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest andloveyelledno

just came home from school and it's TOP's mv teaser that welcomed me... oh my! i really thought Shaun was talking about Youngbae... but i still hope its Youngbae since TOP is not promoting.. but why not? the song is actually good...

I think YG's really into releasing teaser singles to get people excited for the album. Daesung released "Cotton Candy" without promotions (Didn't even get an MV) and TaeYang released "Where u at" which wasn't meant to be promoted but eventually was because of the demands from the fans. Maybe the same thing will happen this time around?

TOP and Dae won't start doing live promotions until their albums are ready to drop, which won't be till after Big bang's comeback.

Streaming Variety Shows

Big Bang Documentary (Must watch!)

Big Bang on Star King

Big Bang on KM Idol World

Big Bang on Superheroes (With Hyori)

Big Bang on School Attack

Big Bang on Brain Battle

Big Bang on Quiz Expedition

Big Bang on Manwon Happiness (Seungri vs Yoona)

TOP/GD on Come to play

Big Bang on come to play

Big Bang on Star Live Talk Talk

GD on Yashimmanman

Big Bang on KJ's Chocolate

Big Bang on Madame B Salon

Big Bang on Intimate Note (Some parts are missing)

GD/Seungri on Strong Heart

Taeyang/Daesung on Strong Heart

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

shukanjyosei10.jpg

^oh that look..it's sexyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠhis skin is perfect~~h's looking at me!앍

I translate GD's ment from 週刊女性 magazine that appear today~ㅎㅎIt's so cute!!!!!~~~~

Translation~~ㅋ

1. You want to say Goodbye to:

GD: Still don't have. If talking about bothering things, I have that habit of biting nails. Since I've been doing it from my 8 years, It only looks like I will continue doing it until my 80.

2. Recently a pleasant thing that made your hands up?

GD:Fujikyu Highland(amusement park)'s driving on Fujiyama. I was so happy that I couldn't do anything but hands up!(-laugh-)

3. If you did a date in coming summer..~

Japanese park. Eating, listening to music or singing in Korea it's a little seen scenery like that. On Sunday lunch, I want to pack and bring the lunch box and go on a picnic with girlfriend. My fans all are my girlfriends!!(YEEYY!)

Interview article:

GD: It was a one significant year. I realized everyone was getting a lot of love, since the activities could please the expected.~This year, they are like riding on the waves, "first" single-theme TV Iris 'tell me goodbye' was released.

It's called to act like.~~If you feel how the country bear.~ㅎ

출처ㅣ지디갤

^ I am not so good at englishㅠㅠespecially when it's translation!!because english grammar with korean grammar..that's so different!!!!hard to translation in same sense~미안..흑흑

Guest SouthernBelle82

Oh and I am loving YB's little stubble on his chin. I think he looks older and more mature with it. I'm usually a clean shaving type but he looks good with it.

Guest shinhdeplol

Online news desk, 10asia, opened a vote for their annual event, 2010 10 BOYS, since yesterday until the end of June…

3L0.12422023_1_1.png

And here is the poster for the award ceremony that will be held at July 2nd 2010

VZ0.12422060_1_1.jpg

Our Tabi and Taeyang are two among the 24 nominees for this year

CS0.12422073_1_1.jpg

This vote are only for the members of 10asia.co.kr website….so, for you who have an account there or have the social security number to sign up there, you can join the vote…Anyway, every 10 mins you can vote for your favourite one

Come to the website here : http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=voice3&a_id=2010061417335208327

Guest evilgary

yea, i share the same feelings as you too. TOP looks so hot sitting in the middle of the girls.

Lets vote for taeyang for the 2010 10 boys

Translation for Big Show 2010 Making Book Part 6

The most greatest guy,

Remember T.O.P!

I believe majority of you who first saw TOP will have this feeling.

"This guy is so handsome!"

Deep eyes, sharp nose, healthy skin colour...

Even standing among the other top older actors, his presence has not gone away.

Although this is his first acting challenge, but TOP looks very professional while holding onto the script.

Did he already had the acting talent in him?

"When acting, the most difficult thing is to be fully invested in the role.

In the TV series or movie shooting scenes, I need to become another person,

it's different from what I felt and learned from the past, to play as another person.

During filming period, when I return to BIG BANG, I need to be back as "TOP" role.

I got confused by this 2 roles sometimes.

Especially when I filmed 'IRIS', I have frequent nightmares, and I am under a lot of stress.

However, when being an actor, it allows me to express another side of me which a singer can't.

So being an 'actor' is pretty cool and charming too.

Even it's as hard as this, but if there is a good script, and a work that I like,

I will still challenges it."

"What is TOP least good at?"

"An artist normally showcase to everyone the good side of them.

Well perhaps because of this, I felt that there's nothing TOP is not good at."

"Yes, what is it?

In fact, I didn't think about it before what I am good at or what I am not.

I am just working hard, trying to show a better side of me on stage and in front of the camera.

If I had to choose one, I feel that I am not good at lying.

Knowing that I shouldn't show it straight when I don't like something, but I can't hide my feelings well. I'll show that 'I don't like it' immediately on my face."

It seems that TOP is very suitable to wear slim neat suits.

To him, fashion is a positive means of self expression.

You can easily spot that gorgeous pants, eye-catching accessories, unique design hats...

"I wear clothes according to my feelings.

When I am in good mood, I will choose clothes with unique colours.

When I am bored, lonely or in bad mood, I'll wear what I wore to training and just go out. I feel a lot comfortable like that.

I also like matching unique pants with suit. It shows my style."

"Joking around, having unique clothing and ideas is also a part of expressing yourself right. What do you usually jokes about, TOP?"

"Are you talking about me? That's is my method of self-entertainment.

Although I also likes making people happy, but occasionally when I am tried or lonely, saying jokes brighten my mood.

While joking around, seeing everyone laughing, talking, it gives us a feeling that we are one."

"Okay lastly, what does the fans means to you, TOP?"

"Fans... Ink is flowing out."

"What? Hahaha."

"Just joking.

I've always wanted to return favor to the fans.

I will work even harder to ensure that the fans will not feel ashamed for being a fan of mine.

Being able to receive so much loves from our fans,

I wanted to pay back by making better stage performances and music for them."

Credits: 腻儿zaVI@baidu

Translated from Chinese: Yvonne@www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting^^

Guest juang_bb

thank you for the translations!! :)

If I had to choose one, I feel that I am not good at lying.

Knowing that I shouldn't show it straight when I don't like something, but I can't hide my feelings well. I'll show that 'I don't like it' immediately on my face."

one of the reasons why I love this guy. he keeps it real. still remembers the time where he lectured the fangirls at come to play :lol:

"I wear clothes according to my feelings.

When I am in good mood, I will choose clothes with unique colours.

When I am bored, lonely or in bad mood, I'll wear what I wore to training and just go out. I feel a lot comfortable like that.

now we know when he's in a good or bad mood. but it seems like he's always in a good mood lately though, he's been wearing a lot of his eccentric clothes recently.

"Just joking.

I've always wanted to return favor to the fans.

I will work even harder to ensure that the fans will not feel ashamed for being a fan of mine.

Being able to receive so much loves from our fans,

I wanted to pay back by making better stage performances and music for them."

seriously?!? you make us proud!!! all 5 of them do. :D

it must have been hard for him doing BigBang and acting stuff at the same time. when you think about it, he did it for 1 whole year from IRIS to INTO THE FIRE. he deserves a rest before the comeback, but maybe one performance of TURN IT UP won't hurt right?!? please? :P

hi everyone, sorry i dont know if its okay to ask this here but i really want to see this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftJT4pNelM&playnext_from=TL&videos=CxCMMhYaH6U

if anyone knows where i can watch or download this please pm me, please. :tears:

that video says its 7 minutes long but the clip stops at even before it hits a minute. thank you in advance to anyone who can help me... :D

Guest bella0

Guys I Was Just At That TOP Website & I Thought I Had to Signed up to write a message but i didn't have to i just used my YGL user name an password and then BAM! My message went in lol :P Yeah!!So Everyone Go Post something & Support TOP keke GD Says So LOL

Guest Tekashi

nurika

Thanks for transaltion. ^^

"Fans... Ink is flowing out."

LOL xD

kk Just found that. ^^

20100202turnitup.jpg

cr: DCinside

Guest propera898

Fans... Ink is flowing out."

LMAO so funny

*i find myself falling over and over for this guy , but everytime more deeply *

I already saw the mv.. lol but I'll try to forget about it until the release date, lol

about the Shaun deal, I'm still pretty sure he's there for ty, TOP's doing shaun choreo?

I love top and everything but this guy is all about free expressions.

"fans.. ink is flowing out." that made me raise my eyebrows and laugh at the same time.

Big Bang on Female Weekly," If I Go On A Date... "

Exclusive Interview

Zoom Up ・ Real Voice

Questions directed to 5 of them!!

Things you want to say "Goodbye" to?

Anything pleasant happened recently that caused you to 'hands up'?

If you go on a date this summer...

topf.jpg

T.O.P 22/ Rap

Instead of abandoning some thing, I have a stronger will to learn and accept new things.

The war film 'Into the Fire', which I put much effort during the shooting, is about to start screening in Korea.

Places such as a wine bar or cafe in Daikanyama area. I want to spend a relaxed day with my date at a quiet place. (Talking in a depressed tone), I have yet to meet my dream girl...

dlite.jpg

D-Lite 21/ Vocal

I want to become more serious and cautious in the future.

I am happy everyday. Even now (during the interview), I am very excited.

I really want to spend a day at Fuji-Q Highland*, so I will bring my date there. It would be great if I could meet my true love soon

solp.jpg

SOL 22/ Vocal

I want to say goodbye to my ruefulness towards lost friends as well as my personally wants. Thus, to become a more mature adult who can create more pieces of good music.

My solo album that takes me almost one year to prepare, is soon going to be released in Korea.

I would bring my beloved one to the sea of Okinawa. The same as D-Lite, wish I could soon find my destined one.

58278753.jpg

V.I 19/ Vocal

My habit of blinking my eyes too much, goodbye!

That would be receiving awards at VMAJ. Moreover, things like being awaken by energetic songs in the morning or getting drive-through food while driving.

I want to spend my date at the sea of Okinawa with a girl who has scuba diving certificate. Therefore, I can let her teach me diving.

97463775.jpg

G-Dragon 21/ Rap

Up till now, the answer is no. If I really have to say one, then it's my old habit of biting my nails. It started when I was 8, and probably would last till I turn 80.

The experience of a ride on FUJIYAMA in Fuji-Q Highland. That was thrilling fun that I could not control myself but to lift my hands up (:D).

I'll choose a park in Japan. It's quite a rare scene in Korea to see couples having food, playing music and singing together. I will make box lunches on Sunday morning and then go for a picnic with my girlfriend. My girlfriend? All of my fans are my girlfriends!

*Note: Fuji-Q Highland is a famous amusement park in Japan. Fujiyama is the longest and tallest rollercoaster in Fuji-Q Highland.

Source: 週刊女性

Photos: 가호애미@bestiz

Translated by JANE @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Please credit when re-posting ^ ^

Guest Tekashi

I already saw the mv.. lol but I'll try to forget about it until the release date, lol

eee...?? o.O You mean full MV?

Guest Tekashi

nurika

ehh Thanks ^^ This week is full of good news, so I thought someone in evil way has it xD kk ^^;

me_n_minwoo_1

It`s Mnet Summer Break - but not sure from when. Sorry..

Archived