★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest topsyujah

i believe the article relating to T.O.P's "Turn it Up Now" says that the teaser will be released on the 15th at 2pm!

i'm not sure if my translation is right, but i hope so ! <3

& i believe it says the music video will come out on the 21st!

Guest toozdae08

As excited as I am about TOP's mv, I'm also really mad about the whole YB thing. Like when is it coming out? Like seriously. I have no idea at all what YGE is doing. I have been waiting for YB's album for over 1/2 a year now and I've gotten nothing. I just want to have an idea when he is coming out. Is it before Big Bang's album or after, Before TOP - just when so I know when to get excited. There have too many times where I've been like "the album is right around the corner" and have hyped myself up and it's not. YG, please give me a hint.

Guest ooxstacee

WHAT?! SO IT'S TOP?!

O_____O! Ring on the right hand = TOP?!

I seriously thought it was Taeyang.

Either one will be GREAT! <3

See! Now I'm spazzing, lol!

I hope the 15th at 2 is right .. cause that's in a few hours!

What the .. LOL! I shall sit and wait.

Guest JiAhUiis

With me just awake in the morning, the News of TOP having his teaser realsing soon...

IS LIKE OMG TO ME! I am FULLY awake now! And we all think it's Bae's solo coming out! So which is which now? I am still confused.

Oh could anyone tell me something?

How to apply for Korean Official Fan Club VIP? If i'm not wrong there is period where buy it's open to fans to apply and all right?

Guest topsyujah

WHAT?! SO IT'S TOP?!

O_____O! Ring on the right hand = TOP?!

I seriously thought it was Taeyang.

Either one will be GREAT! <3

See! Now I'm spazzing, lol!

I hope the 15th at 2 is right .. cause that's in a few hours!

What the .. LOL! I shall sit and wait.

yeah on the site where the source is, VIPs are freaking out that it means today (in korean time) :) yg really suprises us huh? and regarding to taeyang's album, i predict that yg will release T.O.P's first and Taeyang's right after...

Guest pinkswirlz

G-DRAGON&TAEYANG BSX Photo Shoot

haha the background music was the glee version of pokerface

I'm happy that TOP is gonna release his album but what about taeyang?! I feel so bad for him;; wasn't it suppose to come out the end of last year? But anyways, i hope that TOP will have an awesome album and I can't wait to listen to it!

Guest falling5tar

Big Bang TOP reveals teaser to solo song ‘Turn It UP'

The last member of Big Bang with his solo release.

The teaser photo to Big Bang TOP’s solo song ‘Turn It Up’ is released on 15th June. Already, he had revealed the song during Big Bang’s 2010 Big Show in January. The show is written and composed by TOP himself. While the song and the MV will be revealed, there are no plans for him to do promotional activities for it.

TOP who recently starred as student soldier in movie ‘Into the Gunfire’ undergoes great transformation into ‘luxurious prodigal’ for ‘Turn It Up’. TOP said, “For the past few months, I have been so busy with movie filming, and I wish to just promote as Big Bang for the future.”

Cr: Kbites

Wait, so he's not going to promote it? I don't get YG.. what's the point of dropping it now, especially w/ Tae's album possibly dropping right around the corner?!

Arrg, this is so confusing but I'm really excited for the mv to come out in a few hours

Guest tomorrow13

OMG, I'm in heaven nowwwwwwww!!!

This news definitely makes my day.

just a few hours left.

Oh wait, he's releasing only "Turn it up" MV, rite?

Will he give performance or do any kind of promotion?

OK, I'm out of my mind now.

Keep calm and wait :wub:

Edit: So he won't promote it. <_< But why did YG decide to drop it out all of a sudden? I don't get it.

Edit again: THE TEASER IS OUT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5shCDz2rhBc&feature=player_embedded

Credit: crazyxcami

Guest juang_bb

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!! I was quietly watching tv when all of a sudden my sister showed me the poster from her laptop. I am spazzing like crazy right now...and it's just the poster!!!!

this is sooooooo unesxpected. we were all patiently waiting for YG to release something about YB, but he surprised us with TOP!!! I am not complaining... im just overwhelmed by the surprise. funny coz it's only the poster.

okay... so... just when we thought we had it all figured out.. i mean YG's plans... it turns out that we dont. im guessing TOP and YB will do back to back promotions?!? edit... okay TOP's not promoting.

edit: teaser is out!! so we have to wait 1 week for it. I think they're releasing it now because Big Show 2010 DVD will be released soon and MV will be part of it. i mean, it does make sense that if they will put the MV in the DVD, then they need to release it officially before the DVD and might as well release it as a digital single and earn from it rather than the fans ripping the audio from the dvd. I still think that Shaun is in Korea for YB and his album is coming out after TOP's MV is released.

Guest toozdae08

I get it. I think its a teaser. Just to tie fans over until Top's album next year and as a way for YG to say "sorry, I know we've messed up with the schedule" sort of like 2NE1's Try To Follow Me mv which was mostly a YG fan appreciation and "sorry for the wait" video. Because TOP and Daesung was suppose to be this year with YB's last year but they couldn't do that. Also I think TOP's mv will help set up the stage for YG Domination. Plus they just have the video sitting at YG and by the time they release TOP's album it will be dated so they may as well release it now. I'm just happy that Tae is coming out like scheduled. I was on the verge of throwing a fit.

You know what- I just saw the teaser and I now realize I dont know nothing. I have absolutely no idea what is going on in YG's crazy head.

Guest Bongs

I read and said that Tabi isn't planning on promoting it. Meaning, he's not going into any music programs to perform his song; YG's just going to release the MV for the fans.

I dunno about you, but ever since I saw the fancam of Turn It Up, I seriously wanted to see a very HD release. :D

EDIT: Saw the teaser and wtf is up with this, it's going to come out on June 21st?! D<

IT WASNT YB?! o: Wait...so when would be YB's turn DX

anyway...im still happy that FINALLY, TOP's Turn It Up

would be released...AND TODAY!!! OwO

Im so glad i woke up a little earlier than usual. Haha =))

I cant wait for the song to release<3 And i really do hope

they release a diff mv from the one they showed during

BIGSHOW :) Yay!

EDIT!

Omg. everything's going so fast all of a sudden XD

Teaser is already out?! TOP SO HOT! >< Even with that

short of a teaser<3 Haha. We see bingu top dancing again :)

MV looked super expensive~ Sad though that he wont be

doing promotions D=

Guest MidnightByul

ok so yeah, i feel this is just for the fans, releasing the MV since it was shown at BB Big Show 2010.

either way I'm excited I've been waiting for this to come out, for awhile. doesn't look like they made any changes..

so we'll see all the brand name stuff in there, too? Isn't that like not allowed or something? advertising things in MVs?

Guest bebeme

At first I was kind of frustated because I thought Taeyang was gonna go first, but now I understand and I'm happy for TOP.

He's not going to perform it in music shows? That sucks. I want to see him perform it live though.

TOP fighting! Taeyang fighting! BB fighting! YG family <3

Archived