★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest jam07

^

Gimpo airport only serves domestic destinations plus flights to Tokyo, Osaka and Shanghai, while Incheon airport is now international airport, and located in Incheon. Gimpo airport is in Seoul, therefore they often go there =)

Ahh...i wish we could see the Tell me goodbye making clip =(

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest universe

^^ the first thing i noticed was GD's customised passport holder. haha what a fashionista!! i want my passport holder to have my initials too :D and if i'm not wrong, Gimpo Airport is where all those domestic flights are, while Incheon is the international airport.

i badly need to sleep, but i can't resist checking this thread again and tada!!!~ the full TMG single!! TMG is amazing of course, and i loveeee Hands Up raps. the remix of TMG is kinda weird coz i'm too used to the slow and mellow original version. and the album booklet are so so soooo gorgeous. so excited to see the first day sales!!

i would love to spazz more but my flu will only get worse. i shall go to sleep dreaming of our boys haha :lol:

Guest chaq_momiji

^

as far as I know...

Kimpo is for short and domestic destination.. so if they go to Japan, they'll likely go to Kimpo instead of Incheon which is an international airport and use for international destinations... ^^

-oops... jam07 got it right first... ^^

I loove seeing Bigbang in airport.. their fashion especially... ^^

GD and Daesung looked GOOD >>___<<

whoaa.. can't wait to see the boys' photo at TOP's premiere...

oww.. my 200th post was here... hahaha... destiny... <33

Guest tomorrow13

just checked Oricon chart AKB48 is at No1 for daily chart but they only sold 3754, so the boys have a good chance of reaching No1 tomorrow if no BIG artists realeasing their songs tomorrow.

Sr for cutting your post. Are you sure that AKB48 sold only 3754? They even set a new record for the highest selling female idol group single at 513,453 last week.

As far as I know, Exile is going to release a single named FANTASY tomorrow. Oh, my friend just said Morning Musume's new single is going to come out too. :o

They are big names in Jpop. If you watch VMAJ, you'll see Exile became the first group to receive three awards for three consecutive years. All are big prizes: Best video of the year, Best album of the year.

I'm really worried about TMG on Oricon chart. :( Although TMG and Hands Up are amazing songs, they're just soundtracks of Iris. Hope that JVIP will help TMG go well and end up at least no 3 on Oricon.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl
Sr for cutting your post. Are you sure that AKB48 sold only 3754? They even set a new record for the highest selling female idol group single at 513,453 last week.

As far as I know, Exile is going to release a single named FANTASY tomorrow. Oh, my friend just said Morning Musume's new single is going to come out too. :o

They are big names in Jpop. If you watch VMAJ, you'll see Exile became the first group to receive three awards for three consecutive years. All are big prize: Best video of the year, Best album of the year.

I'm really worried about TMG on Oricon chart. :( Although TMG and Hands Up are amazing songs, they're just soundtracks of Iris. Hope that JVIP will help TMG go well and end up at least no 3 on Oricon.

oh what i'm talking about is just for daily ranking

our boys have better chance of getting No1 on daily chart than weekly chart

oh no so many Big names releasing new songs tomorrow, less chance of getting No1 then

but hopefully their sale figures will be higher than their previous single

Guest shinhdeplol

[Translation] Big Show 2010 part 1

bigshow20101.jpg

With the crew of Big Show 2010, the planning/meeting begins with great passion.

bigshow20102.jpg

Jiyong who is deep in thoughts…

What kind of awesome idea will he come up with?

bigshow20103.jpg

Finally, the meeting begins.

This is the meeting where every staff/crew of the event is invited to attend. It is the meeting to finalise the concept of the event.

The 5 members of BIGBANG also rearranged their busy schedule to attend the meeting. Everyone gathered in a circle.

Even though it is already late into the night, starting from YG papa to performers to choreographers to video inspectors to dressing team to dance instructors have also gathered, providing ideas tirelessly.

Because it has been a long time since they performed on stage in Korea, the anticipation is huge, thus there is not a single chance to end the meeting prematurely.

“Not that, Surely not!”

This is the reply from the crew when the futuristic BIGBANG produced unimaginable ideas that would only be feasible 10 years down the road and only with technological advancement.

But from the major components to the minor details such as video and public performance, they go through everything conscientiously. It feels as though they are professional in every field.

“Thats BIGBANG!”

Exclamations like this can be heard from every nook and cranny of the room. Soon after, the meeting begin to get hyped up.

Instantly, the empty meeting room becomes filled with everyone’s fearless hardwork and the trust amongst each other.

bigshow20104.jpg

The day of the meeting was coincidentally YG papa’s birthday.

BIGBANG pretended as though they were unawared but have already secretly planned a surprise party.

The well-informed YG papa probably missed out this one.

When the hidden crew and 2NE1 suddenly appears for the surprise party, a smile appeared across president YG’s face.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

bigshow20105.jpg

G-Dragon

Jiyong looks as though he is feeling unwell.

After completing his schedule for his solo activities in the day, he still has to continue his dance and band practice in the night.

However, practice is not only a challenge to the physical body, it is also to abide the promise of a performance for the fans.

Failure is prohibited.

bigshow20106.jpg

His dancing is telling me.

Hey,only look at me!

That’s his only dream.

“All I need is your love.

That’s why i’m singing now.”

BIGBANG

bigshow20107.jpg

In the constricted practice room, there are times when we collide into each other during our dance practices.

Regardless of the age and gender, this is also the case for BIGBANG but no one realised/paid attention to the collision.

This is because the fundamental reason why they are practising the dance caused them to become one body, a team.

BIGBANG

bigshow20108.jpg

Numerous stages, numerous practices

Maybe they are also continuing with the practice during their sleep.

The cells in the body sway and move along with the particles in the air.

Memorising the rhythm of the music that flows into the skin

Even though the brain is not giving out signals for the action, it becomes a conditioned reflex for the body to move with the music.

It seems as though it is whispering that ” You live for the dance”

CHOREOGRAPHY

“Why do we keep repeating the practice?”

Taeyang replied this question

“We did come across this question before” Which do we have to keep repeating the practice?

However, as time passes by, we slowly realise that practice is the key to public performances. The more practices, the better we do during the performance.

It is the same as how we don’t give much thought about why is there a need for us to breathe and eat as well. Gradually, we began to accept practices as something essential.

Even though the members suffered the most in the practice room, this is the passionate place which really puts a smile across their faces.

Not everyone may be equally happy but there are occasional jokes or laughter that bursts out from the room

Everyone unanimously replied

“BIGBANG is the happiest when they practice together.”

Translations: xiao_de@ibigbang

Guest g-dragon1988
Tell Me Goodbye Making

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gykqN2ajR0

FINALLY!!!!!!

oh~~I saw this today with my friend on big screen and it's so good!!!핡ㅠㅠㅠ

I loved GD's smile through the whole video~~And the time when he was feeling cold and trembling, my heart felt so cold too~ㅠㅅㅜ I'm still loving him wearing suits~~It's so elegantㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

If I knew how to transfer this video from DVD..I would put it in HD here..ㅋㅋbut..I hope someone else will do it since I don't know~~~~~

Guest andloveyelledno

Thanks for all the news and pics guys

I'm also a little nervous about the oricon charts seeing as they have some tough competition but I have faith that they'll make it at least into the top 3 just like their other singles. And that they will sell more seeing as they keep gaining more fans as times goes by.

Love how involved the boys are in the concert and they don't just show up to do it, leaving all the decisions to be made by others.

Making of: Hehe of course TOP and Dae being their usual goofy selves. And was TOP carrying a TV at one point? Random. LOL @ Jiyong almost knocking down that wall.

Guest littlevoice
Tell Me Goodbye Making

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gykqN2ajR0

FINALLY!!!!!!

Thank you for the link! I've been waiting for it :)

Glad to see the boys happy together, they were really hyper with all the silly dancing they do when they're not shooting.

GD and DS at the airport, they look so fine!

I just wish them all the best all the best for their sales,I guess they appear as a threat now as Big stars also release their singles on the same date... Topping the Oricon charts involves timing at times.

Guest juang_bb

Finally, the making vid is out! I love it... the random dancing from all of them cracks me up everytime. LOL at Top carrying the props thing and GD almost knocking over the pillar set. It was also hilarious when Dae and GD started running. plus, dae's playing the piano!!! i love seeing them just being out there and goofing around.'

Thanks for the translations of the Big Show photobook. so is ibigbang translating the entire thing? awesome! YG's surprise birthday party... ygfam love again. so GD's solo concert preparations and BB concert preparations did overlap since YG's bday is before SAL. I can imagine how tired GD must have been. anyway, this made me smile “BIGBANG is the happiest when they practice together.” true that!!!

Guest minamelody

r1frzr.jpg

http://i45.-/r1frzr.jpg <--go to this link to enlarge!

HAHA so I'm crossposting my commentary on this picture here, not sure if anyone else noticed... (I'd posted it at yg_bigbang on LJ)...

"LOL...is it just me or do GD's earrings say "SEX" ? .___,

subliminal messaging, much?!? xD"

HAHAHA. ONCE A JIYONG, ALWAYS A JIYONG. lolol he's so sneaky <3

And thank youuu jam07 for posting the link to the making! I love all their behind-the-scenes videos :D

Guest shinhdeplol

^ It is YES but when turned upside down it looks like SEX :lol:

He has another cute pair of earrings *jealous*

20252611.jpg

^ Dae and Yuna look good together :D

C: 월영 @ DCinside

Guest minamelody

^ It is YES but when turned upside down it looks like SEX :lol:

He has another cute pair of earrings *jealous*

LOLL okay, that explains it! Thanks for clearing that up, I was like JIYONG YOU DON'T WANT TO CAUSE ANOTHER SCANDAL, DO YOU!

He has the cutest earrings ever, he really does ;__;

Guest g-dragon1988
HAHA so I'm crossposting my commentary on this picture here, not sure if anyone else noticed... (I'd posted it at yg_bigbang on LJ)...

"LOL...is it just me or do GD's earrings say "SEX" ? .___,

subliminal messaging, much?!? xD"

HAHAHA. ONCE A JIYONG, ALWAYS A JIYONG. lolol he's so sneaky <3

And thank youuu jam07 for posting the link to the making! I love all their behind-the-scenes videos :D

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅗㅗyeah I noticed it and posted it here 2 or 3 pages ago -o-;; it really looked like SEX!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I wish he wore soㅋㅋㅋㅋ*-.-*

Guest shinhdeplol

^ YOU DO???? :lol:

- - -

Another scan of Jiyong on HIGH CUT Vol 30. Can someone give a brief translation of whats written there? Are they talking about celebs' blowfish face? ^^

467424643674abfc43df.jpg

Taken from AA-CHAN.net

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/06/06/high-cut-col-30/

- - -

Bigger photos ^^ Dae's smile is <333333333

88437018.th.jpg22972103.th.jpg34023525.th.jpg85704194.th.jpg

C: DCDS // Uni509 @ soompi

- - -

EDIT:

So the boys didnt attend the premiere of INTO THE FIRE? <_< There are no photos of them there <_<

EDIT EDIT:

Woah this thread gained 4 more posts in 3 mins *impressed* <333

*if only it could move so fast like this everyday LOL*

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx
Who was the one that caught your eye when you first saw them? and did he become your favorite or did it change?

LMAO. I first saw BIGBANG through pictures on the web because some of my friends over at crunchyroll are crazy over them so yeah :) First who caught my eye is TAEYANG. He looked so fierce in that one pic i saw of them and i really thought he was the leader. LOL. Something about him screams...gangsta XD Iono. But when i watched them for the very first time through their Lollipop MV, I was attracted more to Jiyong and yeah, that's when i got addicted to BIGBANG. Though Taeyang ddnt become my favorite coz GD's my ultimate bias (ever), i still love him whole lots and now that ive found out he's really kind and gentle too (unlike, my first impression about him), i came to love him more<3

I'm GD biased too...but for some reason I thought that YB was the leader as well. And it seems that way in pics whereas YB is usually in the center and that YB does majority of the speaking in an interview. Its weird...

But gotta love GDYB they are my favorites. :) Followed closely by Dae. :P ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest iJaWu

have you guys heard the remix for tell me goodbye yet???

tbh i really dont like it as much, i like the slow version better, i think they should have gone for an acoustic version, just my opinion o.o /gets shot

still wanna go for daesung's look :3

Guest MidnightByul

Why are these boys so awesome? For real.

I love the TMG Tracks! This album so has to hit the Oricon charts.

And, does anybody else agree with me when I see aging has no effect on these boys? Every year they get hotter and hotter!

Archived