★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

I'm not even going to comment on the Daesung statement because that is BS - I know it, you know it and everyone knows it. Even ppl who don't like BB admit that Daesung has an amazing voice. I'm leaving it there.

However, I'm sick of ppl talking smack about Seungri. He is always considered the "least talented" or the "unnecessary one" and I think that is such BS. My personal bias is YB followed by Dae, but I have to hand it to maknae - he is amazing, his voice is amazing and his on stage presence/personality is great. Every member of BB is amazing and can definitely hold up on their own -even though they are better together. Have you seen that medley with Daesung - Seungri had hit every note perfectly. And when he was out by himself promoting "Strong Baby", he did BB proud. If YG and BB didn't think either were necessary why would he have them do solo project, and I'm talking about solo music projects where they have to command a stage without the others watching their backs and correcting their mistakes. Its cuz they are amazing artist individually.

Also - the whole thing about their music being of less quality.

The difference in quality shows greatly.

To put it more blunt---------I would have compared BB to the BlackEyedPeas before--------------whereas now they pretty much stand on a Justin Bieber level. To me.

Black Eyed Peas is quality music now?!? Seriously, seriously? They haven't sold out?!? Now I love me some BEP but really, really <_<

"My hump, my humps, my lovely lady lumps" and "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday" is amazing quality music. Again, seriously?!? seriously?!?

Now I really can't take you seriously.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g-dragon1988

I think we should stop wasting our precious time on a person like that. She wanted THIS. To talk about her here.She wants to gain attention by speaking something that a real fan would never do. She's an anti obviously cuz she NEVER said ANYTHING nice about them, at least I never noticed any warm energy from her to BB Boys. In her EVERY SINGLE post there is something BAD to be discussed about the boys. She is a big jugde here eh?? What a smart girl~ㅡ.ㅡAs someone already said, she is acting as she knows them pretty well and it's driving me crazy.

Whatever.~ Let's just ignore it and continue to love our boys.~ㅠ.ㅜ

Guest toozdae08

I think we should stop wasting our precious time on a person like that. She wanted THIS. To talk about her here, she wants to gain attention by speaking nonsense. She's an anti obviously cuz she NEVER said ANYTHING nice about them, at least I never noticed any warm energy from her to BB Boys.~ Let's just ignore it and continue to love our boys.~

You're so right. I'm officially moving on. H8ters to the left.

Guest andloveyelledno

Yes, let's move on

With their new title song NU ABO, f(x) is definitely shining under the spotlight! Their popularity is undoubtedly due to each of the member’s own charm as well.

f(x)’s Sulli’s $100,000 smile has become the new hot topic. Being only 16 years old, her eye smile has appealed to the general audience and celebrities alike. Singer/songwriter Yoon Jong Shin admitted through a broadcast of liking her, and even Big Bang’s G-dragon has confessed that among the recent idol groups that have debuted he is keeping an eye out for Sulli.

source: allkpop.com

credits: DYBislalalove@bigbangvip.net

LOL GD said that? I know he mentioned that he thought she was cute/pretty (I don't think he knew how old she is lol) but I didn't hear anything about him saying he would be keeping an eye out for her. But then again this is AKP so....with a grain of salt guys!

Fan Accounts

Iris Live Stage (in Saitama)

- The first one started at 2:00 and the second one started at 7:00 - but both were delayed over 40 minutes due to seating issues.

- The large crowd was around 98% female with many older drama fans (40+). I heard the older ladies next to us say "Who?" when TOP was introduced as part of the cast. The crowd (unlike MTV Live) was far from BB-fans only. But there were still many, many BB fans in the crowd, of course.

- When the show finally started, screens played clips from Iris introducing the characters while the actors showed up in real life, still in character. TOP appeared shooting his gun at the stage, while being wheeled slowly through the audience on an elevated platform. He boarded the stage then walked to the left and up some stairs to stand seriously while Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Hee walked in through the back of the main stage. After all the cast grouped together and were introduced, the announcer told us that TOP needed to leave early to go prepare for the next event (BIGBANG singing!) while the other actors talked more.

- All the members of Big Bang appeared in different locations in the arena. Their first song was Gara Gara GO!!! and then they introduced themselves in the center stage. Then Daesung and Seungri disappeared, while Taeyang sank into the stage (to later reappear on the main stage) and G-Dragon and TOP seperately went to the left and right walkways to perform Hallelujah. I was closest to G-Dragon for this song - so cute :)

- After Hallelujah, TOP disappeared with this fellow members while the rest of the cast of Iris played out a shooting scene across the arena, ending with a loud explosion as the cast ended up back on stage.

- During the first show, TOP chose for being the most shocking, and he therefore sparkly red jacket and sing (rokoko type music).

- As soon as Jung Joon Ho's song ended, BIG BANG came back out to sing Tell Me Goodbye!!

- As Tell Me Goodbye started, Daesung was standing on the side walkway closest to me and TOP was on the same walkway, but closer to the stage..so (as much as I love Daesung) I was a bit disappointed. But a little into the song, TOP and Daesung both started walking towards eachother and switched spots!! TOP then was standing right in front of me. He was looking in the other direction, up towards the first level seats...BUT as his rap part started, he turned around to look down on the Arena seats (and me!!). Basically I was in perfect line with his eye sight during the whole rap part and about 20 feet away ;) I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't see his eyes, but it looked to me (with my slightly blurry vision) that he was staring straight at me - mwahaha. Definitely the best moment of the concert for me :D TOP!! marry me~

- There is also this actors Monologue thing that starts with Kim Tae Hee. Each of the actors takes turns saying a monologue as their Iris character, all in Korean with Japanese subtitles on the screen. TOP appeared suddenly on the center stage and mumbled some lines, before being lowered back down into the stage floor. He had a really short monologue.

- As a special bonus, the cast all walked around the arena to end the show. BIG BANG walked with the other singers one direction, while TOP walked with the cast in the other direction - the two groups crossing in the back middle. As they walked, each person had a small stack of frisbees to throw out. When Big Bang walked in front of me, Taeyang throw his frisbee right in my direction and someone two or three rows behind me caught it. I saw some fans taking a picture of it with their cell phones later.

- During the second show, TOP held onto his last frisbee until the very end and threw it off right before he went back to the stage.

- You could see how close BB was with each other, the way they talked and played among themselves while waiting on stage. They waved to the fans often, as well.

- Before the walk around of the 2nd show, TOP was chatting and even dancing with Kim Seung Woo as Kim Tae Hee and Lee Byung Hun made their farewell speeches. Also, at the same time, Taeyang went up to the camera that was filming and was pulled back by another singer (either Kim Tae Woo or Shin Seung Hoon). And G-Dragon pulled on a black hat with a yellow smiley face? (I think) during the second show. TOP's dashing outfit made him look like a really handsome pilot =.=

- TOP is the final person to leave the center stage and walk to the main stage.

Source: bigbangupdates

MTV Live

- (Compared to the VMAJs) This time, the audience was almost purely Big Bang fans equipped with crown fan lights (there were quite a few W-inds fans too though). If you looked out into the audience alone, you would think you were at a Big Bang concert with the even and dense distribution of BB fanlights.

- Keita (of W-inds) introduced himself as G-Dragon

- While the audience was enthusiastic for all performers, it was definitely BB that got the loudest adoring screams and general noise level. Their set list was Gara Gara GO!!, Number 1, Tell Me Goodbye (so happy to see it---! I love this new song!!!), How Gee, and for Encore: Koe wo Kikasete and My Heaven.

- TOP actually talked tonight in Japanese!!! He mentioned his new movie and when it was coming out (he messed up adorably). G-Dragon said he would "ganbarimasu" with producing the new Big Bang Korean album, Daesung talked about starting filming on his new drama, and Taeyang announced his own solo album coming out and that he would hopefully be able to go to Japan on activities for it. Seungri did most the talking in general again, telling us to buy the new CD coming out on June 9th!

- After Big Bang performed the encore, everyone came back out to take a group photo with the mass of fans. Keita moved closer to BB when VJ Boo said "be more friendly" :) and TOP joined VJ Boo :D

MTV VMAJ

- Of course, the BigBang moments were the best. Seungri did most of the talking for the award accepting (Taeyang joined in the second time), TOP raised his hand in the number 1 position once, G-Dragon had sticked up hair that made him easy to recognize from behind. He also chimed in with a "Thank You MTV" in English when he won with w-inds.

- During his performance of Rain is Fallin with w-inds he was so charismatic and energetic, adding plent of "say yeah"s and "uh uh uh"-type noises :D w-inds was so cute too, thanking G-Dragon and giving him hugs.

- I was surprised by the amount of fellow VIPs there :D You can identify them by their crown-shaped BB glow sticks, their screaming whenever BB was mentioned or present, and when Taeyang thanked the fan club. Although the VMAJ staff went around to fans carrying the glow sticks and asked them to turn them off, you can still seem a few shining, at least during the BB performances.

What??? Is she really a fans or an anti-fans?? <_< I know im not sooo active in this thread but i do LOVE my Big Bang boys... So, i have been coming back to check the thread since their MTV awards... & i swear to god when big bang walk down the red carpeted. She first diss Taeyang on how he always wears the same thing & it become TOOO predictable. So that, Taeyang should switch & do something more surprising. Which i disagree, this is how Taeyang is, & i wouldnt want him to change?? Then next come the two RAPPERS, & NOW, dae-ri?? Seriously, what is this??? Time to put each individually member DOWN time?? <_<Sorry, i jus have to rants becuz this TOO much :D

Guest Threeatatimejay

^

^

It doesn't matter. Let it go. It's best to move on and discuss relevant Big Bang activities and FAN opinions than worry about one person and their technicolor font. :lol: No need to let bad feelings come bubbling back up.

Anyway, thanks very much for the fan account. :) It's nice hearing about them interacting with each other and fans.

Guest Caitiana

Wow....it's getting heated up here. Now...now...let's just calm down, shall we?

I rarely write here :P . But I really want to say something:

1. I'm listening to japanese music sometimes, pop, rock, mainstream or not. I can say for sure that BB's music is different from most jpop musdic style. So...sellout? No..I don't think so.

2. Please remember that BB is an idol group. Even though they singing hip hop (most of the time?). They're still an idol. So you can't wish them to be the same as....Drunker Tiger, or Epik High, or Dynamic Duo.

Do you listening to GD's solo album? If you don't, try listen to if carefully. Therefore you'll realize that GD himself is not only doing hip hop music. And remember, he also wrote trot song for daesung, and pop song for seungri.

3. Rather than saying "Their music is crap", I think it's better to say "It's not my style". Seriously....are you a music expert to judge them like that?

4. Daesung & Seungri DO have talent. If not, YG wouldn't choose them. DS & YB make BB's voice unique.

While SR....I admit his voice is not as unique as DS or YB, but he's the youngest, and he's improving all the time.

And I actually kind of glad listening to TMG, It gaves DS and SR more chance to shine.

5. You do realize that writing is not the same as speaking. So, if you really DO want a healthy discussion....please choose your words carefully.

I think we should stop wasting our precious time on a person like that. She wanted THIS. To talk about her here.She wants to gain attention by speaking something that a real fan would never do. She's an anti obviously cuz she NEVER said ANYTHING nice about them, at least I never noticed any warm energy from her to BB Boys. In her EVERY SINGLE post there is something BAD to be discussed about the boys. She is a big jugde here eh?? What a smart girl~ㅡ.ㅡAs someone already said, she is acting as she knows them pretty well and it's driving me crazy.

Whatever.~ Let's just ignore it and continue to love our boys.~ㅠ.ㅜ

Agreed!!! Let's just stop this discussion. Move on...

================================================================================

Anyway, I want to ask something, do any of you know from what show is this?

108344930ff1a5f3a4ac8c9.jpg

And thanks for the fan account. JVIP are so lucky XD

I was listening to the audio recordingon YT. They're so quite aren't they? Well, if you compared to KVIP....

And it's kind of cute how TOP always trying to speak in japanese...

GD's "Thank you MTV" is cute too... Why wouldn't he learn some japanese?

Guest sweetflower

@Miared

I don't care much for your posts/opinions since I know from past experience that your post(s) are 99% of the time negative toward BB/GD. What you may called 'constructive criticism', I called it straight-up BASHING.

Generally, I will not response to your posts or your questions regarding whether BB is selling out, etc. HOWEVER, your latest post was FAIL in so many aspects that I have to jump in and give you my 2 cents.

And YES----I cannot wait for TOPs solo-album to drop, since I consider him the biggest talent in BIG BANG (don´t kill!!!!!) especially when it comes to writing and composing.

THIS = FAIL.

I know everyone is BIAS toward their fav - BUT this is blind devotion right here. As talented as Top is in rapping and acting and composing AGM, but to say that he's the BIGGEST talent in BB, especially in writing/composing makes me think you are delusional. I don't see it and neither did YG.

I did not mean that there was an issue with the members contributing their own personal style to each song----because, in all honesty-----the only one (beside TOP) that really directs and decites BIG BANGS next style would be GD anyways.

Whatever he prefers at the moment will represent 90 percent of the next albums direction.

As he, so often mentions--he is BIG BANG. :ph34r:

The only thing I agreed with you - GD is basically the driving force behind BB regarding the direction their music will go; however, YG/executives ultimately decide what songs will be in their albums. GD mentioned once that if he composed 10 songs, only 2-3 songs will actually make the cut.

BUT why do I see TOP's name mentioned here too? YOU see TOP directs/decides BB's next style? Cuz I sure don't. In the ladder of power/decision-making in YGEnt, TOP will be at the bottom of the ladder - maybe before DS/SR cuz of his age, but certainly way after GD/TY. As much as I like TOP -to me, TOP is a follower and not a leader cuz he lacks a lot of self-confidence. He's like a child in a man's body - don't you find it funny that all members voted him the baby when he's the oldest in the group?!?

I like both of them [DS/SR] a great deal, but the main reason the two of them joined BIG BAG in the first place was because they wanted to entertain.

Seungri just wanted to dance, while Daesung wanted to make people smile.

Tey are good at what they are doing, but they certainly don´t stand out .

If you truly believed this - then shame on you. Sure DS/SR are not as popular as GD/TOP/TY but they are contributing to BB as a whole and both HAVE IMPROVED tremendously over the years. HAVE you not seen their solo perfs at ELT?!?

If YOU can say that SR just wanted to dance and DS just wanted to make ppl smile - then I'm going to attack your fav and say that TOP JUST WANTED TO ACT!!! I was not going to comment on this subject, but since you brought it up: recently, I'm confused and often wondered whether TOP wanted to be a singer or an actor.

To put it more blunt---------I would have compared BB to the BlackEyedPeas before--------------whereas now they pretty much stand on a Justin Bieber level. To me.

They sell---------oh, no doubt about that. But really now----------I want the quality back.

Have you been MIA lately?!? You considered BEP to be 'true' musicians?!? If anything, BEP are MORE SELL OUT than BB!!! Ex: My Humps, Boom Boom Pow, Imma Be, Rock That Body. And YOU considered HaruHaru, Lies, Last Farewell CHEEESY compared to 'What you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?...my hump, my hump, my lovely lovely hump???' IF this is what YOU considered GOOD, QUALITY music, then I thanked GOD everyday that BB/GD is making 'cheesy' songs like Lies, HaruHaru, GGG, TMG.

Girl, you truly boggled my mind - this here tells me that I should NOT be taking your music criticisms seriously.

To close this----------yes, I really like BIG BANG---------

I wonder why I don't believe you.

Guest minamelody

I'm being completely, 100% honest when I say that every single member of Big Bang is extremely talented and , in their own ways, completely amazing. No one's in a "league of their own" (unless you're talking about differences in music tastes/singing or rapping or dancing ability and whatnot)--everyone is just full of potential and some have just gotten a little more spotlight than others in certain songs, but overall it's nicely distributed. They're all going to get their chance to individually shine and Big Bang isn't even over yet, how can we judge how "good" each of them is if not everyone's had a turn yet? Either way, they all have different talents/specialties but that doesn't mean any of them is lower than the other.

I think we just need to sit back and appreciate them for being able to work so well together despite their huge differences. I'm proud of every single one of them for what they've gone through--we, as THEIR fans as VIPs, don't need to give them even more trouble.

Guest MidnightByul

Wow, I love we can do this in this thread first off. Having discussions and stuff.

I know we said to move on, but I can't help to voice my say.

I doubt that Daesung and Seungri really care that much anyways, since------peronal opinion------I consider them the least interested and talented in the group. Don´t get me wrong here, I like both of them a great deal, but the main reason the two of them joined BIG BANG in the first place was because they wanted to entertain.

Seungri just wanted to dance, while Daesung wanted to make people smile.

^

I'm sorry, but this. WHAT?

That makes no sense whatsoever. Where'd you get that? Please, tell me. Because I really wanna know.

If your saying D and S joining BB because they just wanted to entertain same could be said in a way for GD/TOP/YB.

TOP who has that acting bug

GDYB who mostly always do solo promos of their own songs

I mean, I respect your opinion I do. But, please mind what you say. That statement is totally, and utterly undermining ALL the blood, sweat and tears Daesung and Seungri sacrificed during the childhood/teenage years.

Your in a way "throwing dirt" on all the endless practices they do, constantly trying to up the level, fighting against the odds, and such.

They sell---------oh, no doubt about that. But really now----------I want the quality back.

^

They haven't lost quality, more or less they've gained a different type of quality. They explore multiple concepts, looks, and sounds. And, because they do that's why Big Bang is what it is.

I'd like to point out that for one thing, although we are all VIPS we should be NOT be blind to our "love" for them.

Neither should we blindly say things.

Like said before, their are plenty or a few things I don't agree with the boys, and at times I voice my opinion, but never do I bring down, or matter of fact, no VIP, if you really are a fan, should bring down 1 or 2 members, to bring up the rest...just saying..

@miared

I hope you continue to visit this thread, and please don't take this as we are bashing you or your opinions it's just the majority or a few lines of what you said...just didn't make sense, I guess I should say....

EDIT:

Ah~ I maybe I should have left it. Ohwell.

Anyway, Let's call a day, and MOVE ON!

Guest Alla

to everyone just follow what g-dragon1988 said

and to people who bring down and attack other members of BB to justify your reason..you're no different from him/her..***you know who you're***

so we're moving on now..ok..good

LBH and KTH's drawing of Vick aka Tabi @ IRIS event in Japan:

org20100602000801.jpg

cr:bestiz

EDIT:

an article about BigBang

201006030656778956_1.jpg

http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1006030041

Guest Caitiana

Sure...let's move on...

And.... no one answer my question? T_T

I'll repeat it, does anyone know from what show is this?

108344930ff1a5f3a4ac8c9.jpg

I'm curious....

LBH's drawing..... TOP looks so scary there. LOL

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Let's move on people! XD

Here are SR's fancams during Shout of Red Concert:

[FANCAM] 100524 Big Concert 'Shouting Korea' Dance

[FANCAM] 100524 Big Concert 'Last Farewell'

^^ WOW! When Big Bang were like B to the i, VIp went nuts with Bang Bang! It was so loud! XD

Credit: nodalikes

EDIT: @ Caitiana, sorry, I totally didn't read carefully, but if I remember right it should for either Baskin Robins or NII Photoshoot interview around Last farewell promotion era. You can find the clip here @ Vicky's Live Journal

But that Micky headband (?) was photoshop into the photo! LOL..GD didn't wear it as I just watch the clip...And I also just realized that it is Seo Woo from Cinderella Sister that is doing the photoshoot with them! LOL

Guest shinhdeplol

i thought Jiyong only said thatt Sulli was cute. totally didnt remember the looking out for part :P i should have read more carefully :blush:

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/7528/or...00602000801.jpg

i prefer Taehee's drawing :P Tabi looks cute and young there. LBH drew his brother so scarily haha. how canTabi's jaw look like that?

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1669/10...a5f3a4ac8c9.jpg

i miss Jiyong's bowl cut :wub:

Guest Caitiana

Let's move on people! XD

EDIT: @ Caitiana, sorry, I totally didn't read carefully, but if I remember right it should for either Baskin Robins or NII Photoshoot interview around Last farewell promotion era. You can find the clip here @ Vicky's Live Journal

But that Micky headband (?) was photoshop into the photo! LOL..GD didn't wear it as I just watch the clip...And I also just realized that it is Seo Woo from Cinderella Sister that is doing the photoshoot with them! LOL

Sorry to cut your post...

So it was photoshopped? LOL. That answer my curiousity about the headband.

Thanks for answering me ^o^

Ahh, thanks for the link too...

I'll watch the fancam now :)

Whoa...when I saw the 1188 page to 1192...I thought Big Bang won another award or something...guess not. Everyone has their personal preferences...and as long as the boys are happy. I'm cool with whatever it is that they want to do. I agree that their Japanese sounds are radically different from their old albums...but people change and styles evolve. I don't think that Big Bang would be the same without Seungri and Daesung, therefore I do not agree with the statement that they do not contribute as much since no one can hit notes like Daesung can...and no one can melt hearts like Seungri with his noonas...Plus...it's Korea and Japan, I mean how are those two even similar? I might sound very redundant and simplistic but I love the boys. That's all I know. They're the only current Kpop group that I respect and I don't think that it is going to change soon. So I'm willing to accept anything and everything they have to offer.

Guest piano.1993

Like many people said b4, lets put an end to this long dicussion. Im sure we dont want this thread to be closed AGAIN :(

TOP holding a gun is just badass :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Smt to lighten up the mood ^^ Woah Daesung has such a nice waist. I swear his is smaller than mine LOL

s320x240n.gif

s320x240j.jpg

s320x240ar.jpg

C: ibigbang.wordpress.com // yb_baby @ LJ

Guest 64assa

Bigbang is one of the greatest boybands ever! Daesung and Seungri are such cuties and of course TOP's stage aura is very impressive. I didn't like GD that much but as time passed I fell in love with him <3

Archived