Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chaq_momiji

Thank you so much andrelle for the HQ download link~~~~ :D

been waiting for this...

Whoaa.. Taeyang in JUNE??? YG.... what's in his head I wonder...

keep sending BOMBS after BOMBS.. hehe ;)

Guest evilgary

their japanese songs are great which are just like their korean songs. but i hope they could focus more on korean market as i believe the japanese market are rather hard with all the singers crowding their

Guest miared

I don´t hve much time left to write this------BUT-----I´ll try to sum up what I couldn´t in my earlier post!!!

There´ll be many gramatical mistakes-----I can´t help it!!!!

What I meant with selling out is that, even though they started out more hip-hop oriented, they eventually turned to styles more suitable for mainstream. Meaning, they turned to the styles that earned them more money. Or to be more precise-----they started to create music for the female market, started changing their image to please them.

Aaaaaaand------before I forget to post this later on--------I believe that the reason BIG BANG is getting critizised so much, in comparison to other idolgroups, is because people actually feel that there is a lot more under the surface than meets the eye. And that is bugging them so much.

If they tried, they could easily create the really "deep" songs, as they have prooven a lot of times. With other idolbands you pretty much know what you get from the start, but with BIG BANG--------not so much.

I have heard and read BIG BANG mentioning several times that they REALLY do have to compromise, and make their songs appeal to the masses. But really now-----------------at this point, and this stage of their career, I would like to think that they have grown a big enough, and loyal fanbase, that would actually allow them to finally release what they have wanted to create from the very start.

More than anything I´d like to see that happen. To produce music they love, and not think about gender or popularity for once.

But yes, in terms of really selling out TOP comes to mind the first. To me, it is GD and him actually, since both displayed the desire to be real rappers from very early on. Technically speaking both could have refused YGs plans to debut them as a boyband. They could have switched agencies, tried another way to achieve that goal, and yet they didn´t.

Again-----------I can understand them 100 percent. Better to get this chance than none. I would have done the same----------honestly------------in the end, as is with most things in life, what really matters-----is the money.

(Thanks a lot for answering so honestly-------and so peacefuly---------even though I wanted to ask even more questions! Have to hurry now------see you all later!)

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon and TOP garnered some attention because of their appearance?

BIGBANG member G-Dragon and T.O.P‘s appearance attracted some attention.

BIGBANG appeared in public for a long time last May 29 during the MTV VMAJ to attend the award ceremony.

Leader of BIGBANG, G-Dragon, still look stylish but somehow he was like missing some weights. Netizens literally called it ‘apple face.’

Coming in June with his movie film, Into the Gunfire, T.O.P appeared in the awards night with a sleek jaw line. The little changes with his looks captivated attentions.

Some fans commented, “G-Dragon’s face is indeed thin”, “I’m not suprised”, “Why is he losing weight…Are you dieting?”

BIGBANG won a total of 3 trophies at MTV VMAJ.

Korean Article: Nate

Translated: zai @ibigbang

Guest johnnyquest89

I don´t hve much time left to write this------BUT-----I´ll try to sum up what I couldn´t in my earlier post!!!

There´ll be many gramatical mistakes-----I can´t help it!!!!

What I meant with selling out is that, even though they started out more hip-hop oriented, they eventually turned to styles more suitable for mainstream. Meaning, they turned to the styles that earned them more money. Or to be more precise-----they started to create music for the female market, started changing their image to please them.

Aaaaaaand------before I forget to post this later on--------I believe that the reason BIG BANG is getting critizised so much, in comparison to other idolgroups, is because people actually feel that there is a lot more under the surface than meets the eye. And that is bugging them so much.

If they tried, they could easily create the really "deep" songs, as they have prooven a lot of times. With other idolbands you pretty much know what you get from the start, but with BIG BANG--------not so much.

I have heard and read BIG BANG mentioning several times that they REALLY do have to compromise, and make their songs appeal to the masses. But really now-----------------at this point, and this stage of their career, I would like to think that they have grown a big enough, and loyal fanbase, that would actually allow them to finally release what they have wanted to create from the very start.

More than anything I´d like to see that happen. To produce music they love, and not think about gender or popularity for once.

But yes, in terms of really selling out TOP comes to mind the first. To me, it is GD and him actually, since both displayed the desire to be real rappers from very early on. Technically speaking both could have refused YGs plans to debut them as a boyband. They could have switched agencies, tried another way to achieve that goal, and yet they didn´t.

Again-----------I can understand them 100 percent. Better to get this chance than none. I would have done the same----------honestly------------in the end, as is with most things in life, what really matters-----is the money.

(Thanks a lot for answering so honestly-------and so peacefuly---------even though I wanted to ask even more questions! Have to hurry now------see you all later!)

I agree and disagree.

Sure, they can be classified as "sellouts" but not because of the style change in music, changing your style and concept are all but given when you're in the idol field, but because like others said they debuted as a idol boyband. For the money aspect, that could be true but look at this they're still all under the age of 25 and idol = fastest way to fame. YG knew what he was doing when he made them go idol and create songs that appeal to the public. That's why when you see/hear of their solo endeavors it depicts what style each person really wants to do. just cause as a group whole the compromised and took care of securing the mass fan base they have doesn't mean they sold out. So after they became idols of course they're music will turn out to go with certain trends or even start new ones, but truthfully even when they follow some trends or whatever i can honestly say I prefer they're songs to the vast majority that comes out now, and can confidently say this is probably the only group where every member has a secure position in the entertainment field if ever they decide to go separate ways.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ Thats a really good thing to hear ^^

viewgimagephpr.jpg

viewgimagephpm.jpg

Givenchy 2010 S/S Genius T-shirt

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

Whoa! Big Bang is on the NEWS! I saw it just a moment ago (I'm from the Philippines). Oh, Big Bang is popular. I hope they get more love from international VIPs! :))

Not only in the Philippines but in Puerto Rico, they where in the news just a few minuets ago- they where talking about MTVJ Awards and the tow bands that took the night they mentioned EXILE and then BB. I couldn't believe that BB was on my tv- that was awesome!

Guest ChauDinh

I'm from Viet Nam and this morning, our national channel also talked about VMAJ awards

and emphasize the triple wins of Big Bang.

The channel also show a cut from Big Bang performance of Hands up with high-quality,

which maked me almost late from school, cause I can't resist to see our men on TV.

They're now more popular, which makes me so happy. Hope you gain more success in the future.

NTV DON! 「MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcUUiqNhXH8...player_embedded

source: under7nacs2 @ YT

taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

sorry to cut ur post Thuy~

looks like the oldest in both group is not there during the red carpet

of the after party.. I'm sure it was Dae that got his face block by that little box

on the top left.. kkkk~ :P

Guest Bongs

In my opinion, in terms of GD and Tabi, they more or less grew up. Yes, their dream was to be a rapper, but if you look at it in a different light, they are STILL rappers. Being a rapper doesn't mean; go hard, work underground. In my opinion, being a rapper should be you're able to write your own lyrics and spit it out with vigor and try to influence the youngins.

And in that retropect, GD and Tabi still writes their own rap part in their songs and they're able to spit it. Sure they could've switched agencies to pursue their dream to be a real rapper, but all their hard work would have been for naught. It would be the same as if biting the hands that feeds you.

I'm not forgetting the fact that they started singing. :lol: Mind you, it's alright if they do it ONCE EVERY BLUE MOON, y'know like very nice surprise present :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ photos of TOP for Osen (?) I dont really remember the name :lol:

topmh004.th.jpgtopmh003.th.jpgtopmh002.th.jpgtopmh001.th.jpg

C: 민희 // OrANgE @ popcornfor2

Guest Unnursvana

How much do you enjoy BIG BANGs japanese oriented music? Compared to their korean style, which one would you like to shear them continue in?

Like most of not all people I like there Korean songs better then the Japanese songs maybe because I am more used to the language and there "style" that they have in there Korean songs but I also really like there Japanese songs a lot. I think it is a nice change and I like this kinda of music to so I am not complaining, I am very open to whatever style bands have honestly. But there Korean songs are more the Big Bang some I am used too.

Also what I really like about there Japanese stuff is that Daesung and Seungri get more lines in the songs to show of there vocals and I think that is really awesome since I always get kinda sad/annoyed when they get so little lines in there Korean songs and GD,TOP and Taeyang get so many. In my opinion Daesung such great vocals and Seungri is good too and has improved a lot so they should get more lines in there Korean songs to show people that... they should not be sub vocals or something like that.

Aaaaand---------another cruel question------have they started to sellout?

Personally I haven't noticed it and I haven't been trying too or being paying attention to it at all or very little. I think it has more to do with the agency some they are under (not saying that YG is a bad agency though, I love YG) and they are an Idol groupe that aren't Idol groups made for making money so it just seams natural to me that they would sell out sometimes.

I think they are all kinda off true to themself, they are growing up and they are finding new things to express themselves with and I think it shows that they are still trying to be true to themselves and the artist that they wanted to become and I think it really shows threw there solo activities, and that is maybe the only reason why I like there solo activities.

To me Big Bang has been more in the trend setting business rather then following the trends but they also do follow trends but also because they need to, because that is in right now or something.

That was my truthful opinion on the matter XD.

----

On TY wanting to get a girlfriend this year; I think it is really cute and he deserves someone good in his life and I just want him and them all to be happy honestly. That might sound ridiculous to some people, considering that I am a fangirl but whatever.

I know that they must date and that they might even have a girlfriend ... sure it is kinda strange to think about it but in the end I know I wont marry any of them nor do I really dream about it. I just want them to be happy.

Guest shinhdeplol

bsxtop.th.jpgbsxgd.th.jpg

spxstreetslamyw2.jpg

spxstreetslamy.jpg

SPX Street Slam

- - -

bsxtopdaeri.th.jpg

spxstreetlaxhigd.jpg

Daesung is wearing SPX Street Lax Hi

slamwbrg2.jpg

slamwbrg1.jpg

TOP is wearing SPX Street Slam Hi in white/blue/red/green.

spxstreetplayer1.jpg

spxstreetplayer.jpg

Seungri is wearing SPX Street Player in white.

C: http://hauteissue.wordpress.com/

- - -

G-Dragon featured in June issue of 纯韩时尚 Chinese magazine

89bf557861f5adcf0bd1870.th.jpg8b1ab627e5627f3a4d088d0.th.jpg7feee8467c56541dcefca30.th.jpg

C: 凄凉海边 @ baidu bigbang // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[video/TRANSLATIONS] Big Bang on Chinese news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItxHYAKByY...player_embedded

Translation on Big Bang’s part:

The VMAJ this year gave away a total of 15 Awards to the local and international artistes who put in their utmost effort in producing good music.

(1:10) The Korean group Big Bang [dabaoza=big explosion?!^^] which started promotions in Japan recently, was awarded the Best Newcomer Award and Best Pop Video Award. One of the members, Kwon Jiyong, even collaborated with W-inds [fengshengda] and shared the glory of the Best Collaboration Award.

Translation: xiao_de@ibigbang

- - -

GRi sharing is caring ^^

e828dfc167ca5e0ee4dd3b0.jpg

a23b3d48c61aaecb82025ca.jpg

C: BiG—Dragon @ baidu

Archived