★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evilgary

lol the comment about seungri is pretty hurting. i believe he is still trying his best to gain more attention. it just boils down to each and everyone's preference

Guest ilovearronyan

^^ kekekeke.

I'm not an anti of seungri (idk i like making fun of wat he says all the time)

I'm a really really big bias of seungri actually ohohh, just bcz he's so ... strange

What i meant about overshadowing is that the other members are doing their jobs, preparing for new album, acting,

while Seungri isn rele doing anyth related to the entertainment world :D

so ofc he's being overshadowed~

Guest Procrastinator001

Did you know, that he is a hellova dancer as well?? Remember GDs and TOPs part in "The Movement"? The guy in black dancing when GD enters----------that´s him as well.

WHAT? THAT'S HIM?

I always imagined him kind of skinny and dresses a bit like Kush....

And when I first that performance, I totally thought i was Taeyang cuz of the mohawk but then I realised Tae isn't that tall.

Does anyone know who that girl was then? The one that rips off her shirt? She's fierce XD

I friggin LOVE until whenever. the melody, the tone, the rapping, the singing gahhhhhhh <3333

that and stay is my top BB songs. i love it when they do slow reggae-ish songs too.

crap, i forgot what i wanted to say >.<

ah....GD!

My GOD I don't know what's going on with him these days but if he keeps smiling like that, he's just going to shove Top out of my heart. Esp the shouting korea clips, the latest one, he looks like he's enjoying himself a lot.

While I kind of hate YG for taking BB to Japan so long, you can't deny they've improved A LOT.

It's amazing what a good years rest and time spent practicing can do. They seem generally more happy and well rested these days which is great despite me missing them in action.

OH! has download links for HD tell me goodbye been posted?

Guest universe

100517 「めざましテレビ」 BIGBANG Video Comment T.O.P Take 2 NG Cut

http://vimeo.com/11846980

LOL TOPPP. well haters can't say he's not trying now :lol:

awww Seungri. its good that he wants to produce music, why must the hyungs put him down haha. i'm looking forward to his own composed piece. because i thought "Like Big Bang" is amazing hehe.

i love how this thread is sooo alive!! keep it going VIPs. i'm sure things will start picking up even faster since they are in Japan soon for IRIS promotions. and i'm betting they will perform TMG!!! ~excited~

Guest ilovearronyan

Seungri is sure learning a lot from his hyungs :D

When BB comes back he better shows off himself,

whatever it is,...

new dance moves? :D

Guest shinhdeplol

3L0.11077079_1_1.gif

C: GKGD @ DCinside

[YT LINK]TOP’s NG/Blooper Scene for Big Bang’s VMAJ Comment Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ELVlPqDbH0...player_embedded

Taken from ibigbang.wordpress.com

[sketch] BIGBANG & Yuna「The Shouts of Reds part.2」Shooting sketch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKodttB1ys

[Making Part 1/4] BIGBANG & Yuna「The Shouts of Reds part.2」Making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxBmCo7711A

[Making Part 2/4] BIGBANG & Yuna「The Shouts of Reds part.2」Making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BrWyaOoukU

[Making Part 3/4] BIGBANG & Yuna「The Shouts of Reds part.2」Making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AViC_eF0UQo

[Making Part 4/4] BIGBANG & Yuna「The Shouts of Reds part.2」Making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHI15Kg4_Hc

Guest ooxstacee

Taeyang, ”On my 12th birthday, my present for myself is…”

Taeyang (23·real name Dong Young Bae) has liked music ever since he was little. But, being raised at a relative’s home, he was sent to an acting academy.

“It was probably because acting academies were booming in those days. My cousins were also going to acting academies, so I went together with them. But that wasn’t what I wanted”

Although he never cared for the acting academy, it was because of this he got the opportunity to become a singer. It was during his time at the acting academy, he was able to appear in Jinusean’s music video as ‘little Sean’.

“The acting academy allowed me to participate in auditions. I was often an extra at that time. However, accidentally, YG was looking for someone to take in Jinusean’s music video, I had the audition and got picked as ‘little Sean’”.

He met Yang Hyun Suk, the representative of YG entertainment, while working as ‘little Sean’. For little 12-year-old Taeyang’s eyes, Jinusean and representative YG couldn’t look greater.

“[Their]Music and clothing looked very nice. I thought ‘I must get into this company, even if I’m just here to be in a music video’ “.

Being ‘little Sean’, he did music programs with Jinusean. Finally, on the day of the last broadcasting, little Taeyang poured his heart out and said he wanted to join YG and rep. Yang said that he can do so.

“President Yang Hyun Suk said he would call me to come later. It may have just been some words to make me feel good because I was a cute looking boy, and thats why I misunderstood.

He waited for months, but the phone call didn’t come. Eventually, Taeyang gallantly walked into YG’s office on his birthday and he went straight to the president’s office.

“Why didn’t you call me” (Taeyang)

“…I forgot. Come and train starting tomorrow.”(Yang Hyun Suk)

Taeyang gave himself the present of ‘entering into YG’. And so, his sad and happy trainee life began.

Translations by Myokoon@alwaystaeyang

Whoa they all look good in white in that Eversense gif Photoshoot? xd

That birthday gift that Taeyang received before is really memorable that he still remembers it. I really like this interview making us learn and know them more.

Seeing the Clip 5 makes me want to see the mv :P.

Guest yaoming11

승리의 함성 (The Shouts of Reds) Drama #5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxj76jklg4I

All the bloopers/ BTS scenes at the end are so cute <333

LOL the bloopers are hilarious

G-Dragon puts his hand in a plastic glove after shaking hands with Yuna

and the Ajumma at the audition is actually Jiyong's mom's friend lolll

Guest Abie

@Alla: Oh, shoot me now for forgetting that one xD YESYES. BEAUTIFUL LYRICS.:)) Whenever they release a new song, i always look up the eng translations right away coz i know BIGBANG creates meaningful music. :)

And leslie_lei mentioned about the WHAT perf from gayo daejun 8D i also really love replaying GD's part there. :)) How he rapped, his hand movements and that look from his eyes. "I AM HOT ISSUE...I AM BIGBANG!" \mm/

@macrina: i love reading your lj posts xDD You have 4 of my most fave songs from BB :) TMGB, AGM, Stay, HH :) Crazy Dog is also osm but i have Foolish Love on my list instead. xD But if i had to cheat too, id prolly have all BB songs. Coz every single one of them is epic in its own way. So yeah<3 Keep up with the cracktastik posts :)

And the Clip#5 from Shouting Korea!!!! Awww. the NG cuts at the end.

Kim Yuna's laugh is so cute. LOL at GD trying to preserve the hand he used to shake

hands with Yuna. :)))) Nice try, Ji. Whoa. Really? That one ahjumma from the

audition is one of Ji's mom's friends? OwO They even took a picture. LOLS.

And i like how the boys get involve in coming up with the steps for the mv. :)

I can't wait to watch the whole thing!

Baby Seungri loves legos? 8D And im glad he's enjoying college like every normal person would.

Im touched with how he said that while he's watching a movie alone and cries, it's like

he's in his own world and shows his truest emotions with no masks hiding them...

So brave of YB to come up to YG alone and ask him straight-forwardly. xD

YG's so funny. He forgot to call him for months? LOLOLS.

Guest ooxstacee

WAH! ALL THOSE CLIPS ARE KILLING ME!

The making! OMG, they're all so dorky and cute.

GD showed his true leadership. His smiles were so cute.

TOP contributing and everything! WAHKSJFD! I love his Bingu-ness.

Taeyang helping out. LOL Random disco ball.

Daesung, gah. I'm in love with this boy's laugh. XD

Seungri! WAH. I like the part where he played with the drum, lol!

I forgot what happened in what clip. x___x

Except the making 3/4 is freaking adorable.

Seungri screamed too much that his throat hurt at the end. I thought that was adorable

And GD, LOL! He seemed like he was uncomfortable with screaming and cheering for no reason. XD

His big smile and him covering his face tells you EVERYTHING. <3

Gah, I could spaz on forever!

Heck, all of it's adorable.

But let's go to clip 5! OMG!

Can you believe it's already the 5th clip!? We only have the music video and probably no more BB for a while.

I hope not though.

I love the bloopers.

GD preserving his hand after he shook Yuna's hand, lmao. Then his craziness with the hand fan thing. And his politeness when he found out that it was his parents friend. <3 Ohhhh, so cute.

There goes my Ji-bias. T__T!

Ah, I need to sleep though.

K, here are some GD scans from the Big Show Making Book.

12743361152010052015164.th.jpg12743361152010052015165.th.jpggd114.th.jpggd115.th.jpg

gd116.th.jpggd117.th.jpggd118.th.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/355/12743361152010052015165.jpg

oh looks like he forgot to shave here....not that i mind, he still manages to look hot though hehe *hot ahjussi*

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4457/gd117.jpg

he wore this for SAL too, when his hair was still blonde. he looks different wearing it with black hair LOL less cute imo :blush:

C20.11089255_1_1.jpg

5A0.11089272_1_1.jpg

1N0.11089280_1_1.jpg

LN0.11089292_1_1.jpg

5A0.11089311_1_1.jpg

0.948758001274347269.jpg

C: 별단지 @ bbvipz

Photos of Big Bang from SBS AnB mobile phone ring

CS0.11089562_1_1.jpgVZ0.11089564_1_1.jpg

5E0.11089568_1_1.jpgVZ0.11089594_1_1.jpg

7V0.11089600_1_1.jpgLN0.11089603_1_1.jpg

C: 콩나물밥 & 권부장 @ bestiz

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest miared

LOL I SWEAR

CONCLUSION FROM SEUNGRI'S LAST INTERVIEW

What Seungri has been doing while his hyungs continue to overshadow him : go to school, drink, play lego, display lego for the hyungs to see, watch movies, cry at movies, come up with new ambitions

Hehehehehehehe-hohohohoho-------Seungri is funny as hell. He really is----I like that boy.

I can so imagine him doing all the above in his typical seungri-fashion---acting everything out, conveying the hurt feelings, gaining others attention.....hmm......but am I the only who has to laugh at his sarcastic sounding sentences? For example his, "When I´m alone, I can let my true feelings out."----just made me smile simply picturing it. Oh, how very poor he is, always being ignored and pushed around.

Yet, even if jokingly adressed, I actually believe that he really feels this way, still----to some extent.

Watch him being tortured----------hehehehe---------this was s loooong agoooo :huh: :

Seung-Ri torureeeeeeeeeeeeeed-----------2007-------Lies-days

If anything-----this year I want Seungri to find his colour! I want him to finally discover the singing-style, the steps, the expressions and the clothes that suite his personality the best. Like I´ve said before-----GD, TOP and TY all have their individual style already. ALl of them have specific mooves, gestures, rapstyles----ect, that makes them recognizable easily. And Daesung too is catching up quickly.

Seungri though----------he still needs to find it!

(But he is one hell of an actor, no joke.)

The interviews are neat as hell B)

WHAT? THAT'S HIM?

I always imagined him kind of skinny and dresses a bit like Kush....

And when I first that performance, I totally thought i was Taeyang cuz of the mohawk but then I realised Tae isn't that tall.

Does anyone know who that girl was then? The one that rips off her shirt? She's fierce XD

Yeah, Taeyang and him seem to share a similiar style----only RR comes acros as far more powerful in his moves!

I actually read about this girl not too long ago as well............but damn it............my brain is not able to reproduce the axact information anymore-----OOOOHHH----I used to be so smart!!!!!!!!!!

But if I am not very much mistake, she ought to debut sometime next year as well. I would certainly like to see that happen- she is intriguing for some reason. :ph34r:

Seungri fighting!!!!!!!!!!!

seung4.jpgseung3.jpg

seung2.jpgseung1.jpg

Archived