★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Abie

@x__nga: OMFG. Yep! dae's part is so beautiful & addictive<3

I also love GTOP's raps there...like they're singing too.

Of course the guitar intro and the chorus too! Ahhh~

Actually, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT "A GOOD MAN" :))

TOP's "napeunsaram~" at the latter part give me goosebumps

...in a VERY positive way.

And YBTOP'S sort of duet near the end is also very sick.

Reminds me of the song, "Friend".

Those two can do pwnage if they collab again :))

THAT BSX 99 SECRETS HUNTER OF GD IS A MUST-WATCH!

FULL-SCREEN IT AND IT'D BE LIKE...THE LIFE-SIZE OF GD'S FACE. ROFLMAO.

I CAN'T STOP REPLAYING THE PART WHERE HE WAS TALKING.

IT'S LIKE WE'RE TALKING FACE-TO-FACE. *DIES AND GOES TO BB HEAVEN* :)))

^ sorry for the all-caps. xD

TOP IN VOGUE.

Awww. Cutest and hottest drummer boy ever <3

My favorite would have to be that picture where he's like shedding a tear.

Though he looks dirty...his face features are still attractive. I would want to

buy that mag for any price if it's for these pictures :)

thanks for sharing the pictures and gifs everyone<3

and i really like it when VIPs discuss how beautiful the boys' songs are.

Esp about UNTIL WHENEVER. Though Lies would forever be our

national anthem...this song could pass as one too (:

Guest chaq_momiji

OMG~!!!! got to drop by just because..

Got an asthma attack with that photos of Tabi in Vogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sjhrff hilsdhfshfs -in coherent-

this is illegal, to be that hot, THAT is illegal...

>>_<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest qazxc

TOP's message promoting Tell Me Goodbye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGFeCUo3_I

Whenever TOP messes up speaking Nihongo, he raps the words instead. It's freaking hilarious!

He did it for the VMAJ message, too. :lol:

BTW, a news article confirmed that the woman in the Tell Me Goodbye MV is Yoo In Na, a YG actress

who was also in High Kick Through The Roof. http://news.nate.com/view/20100519n06397

Guest miared

@miared:

You always have a strong opinion that sometimes people

misunderstand you..haha but i like that. Anyhow AUTOTUNING works for a few songs but havent you noticed?

idk when it started maybe during TAEYANG's album that they have been autotuning songs any chance they get?tsk.

It steals away the ability of the artist to sing right.

Sorry to some but im not a big fan of autotuning. I endured

some songs because of my fandom to BIGBANG and i do understand

the need to be more marketable.

UNTIL WHENEVER!!! yes yes yes..

that was the song i looked forward to listen in HQ when i got my DVD.

As for TOP's part in UNTIL WHENEVER seriously that was one hell of a part.

idk if some of you listens to RED ROC but BB might want to venture to that type of BEAT.

A combination of hiphop, rnd and a splash of REGGAE! they can nail 2010 with that.

songs that they should do more IMO would be UNTIL WHENEVER,FOOL,She's Gone,A Good Man..

these are some songs that for me stood out. LIES will always be LIES..again for me that's

the national anthem for VIPS. Whenever i listen to that i feel like waving my bandana up in the air.haha

I noticed (about AUTOTUNE)------oh how I noticed this as well. But it has become less over time- and less obvious as well. But yes again......I am very well aware of the need to go that direction as of now. They want to be- and remain popular- and since AUTOTUNE is the epitome of popular right now.......we will have to wait and stay s.t.r.o.n.g. :excl:

Funny you would mention Red Roc------since in my opinion-- that guy was responsible for some of the best korean produced music. (Even my brother was asking about his songs- he thought RR was an American) Now that´s a style I really enjoy- very much. Both his albums are on my MP4-player- very good stuff indeed. And yes, if BIG BANG were to go in that direction, I would be a happy person. But sadly.......music like that simply wouldn´t do´as well as BB stuff right now (especially in Korea) I´m afraid. And of course, RR not being the typical "idol type" doesn´t help him much either----------a pity, really--------since that guy has some real talent going for him.

Did you know, that he is a hellova dancer as well?? Remember GDs and TOPs part in "The Movement"? The guy in black dancing when GD enters----------that´s him as well.

See here (even if you knew, that video is always worth a watch!):

As for the songs you mentioned-------they are among my favourites as well. The perfect album, to me, would look as followed:

1. Hot Issue (INTRO)

2. Leader

3. She´s Gone

4. A Friend

5. Sinners

6. Wrong Number

7. Lady

8. Where U At?

9. A Good Man

10. Oh My Friend

11. 19 (TOPs song)

12. Until Whenever-----yes----the most original BB song for me. TOPs part was just "IT". Peace out sister ;T :ph34r:

If something like that ever dropped- I would be more than satisfied. ARRGGGHHH-------don´t get angry over this------BUT, songs like "Haru Haru", "Lies" ad "Last Farewell" really do nothing for me----oh god, I dislike them with a deep passion!!!!

But yes, yes and yes again-----I would like them to venture into those beats and styles as well. Needing to remain marktable and all is nice----BUT----since almost every group is relying on that right now, it will do little to get them noticed from the masses. They will have to start being daring again in order to gain their throne back.

-------------

TOPs photoshoot up there is the best one I´ve ever seen him do in the recent years. The setting is simple, yet well chosen and natural. Despite the limited number of requisites, it still manages to come across as very expensive, polished and expressive. The clothes are good as well.

But the best part are his expression, hands down. This is the kind of stuff I´d like to see from him more often. Not the cool or cooler-look. He is more versatile than that. Still------it´s funny how he can pull off the best versions of "death-stare" all over, and at the same time be able to pull this "little boy"-look as well.

Cool one. Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I am still in bed- deadsick, I can assume that your prayers didn´t really go in my direction!!!!!!

Take this:

dctop1.jpgdctop6.jpgnormaldctop5.jpg

I liked his style here the best.

gdragon47.jpgxeppxl.gif

Guest LovingDae

uhm ... i have my story after watching the mv...

just sharing though ^^

firstly i agree with others vips that the girl misses taeyang as she is playing the piano thinking of someone else. but she got locked in the house by TOP(the girl watch out the window and all). Then TOP is inside the house as well (the scene of the building is pretty same with the scene with the girl watching out the window).TOP makes a call to order ppl to send off taeyang since he knows the girl likes taeyang. But Dae and GD (boths as killer?just guessing though)break in the house to kill the girl because she should kill taeyang as her mission?she failed because she is in love with him( u can see the girl is running away) TOP run away along with the girl and the car got shot by Dae.GD knows that the girl had run so he is sad while Dae is in love with the girl instead of killing her. While seungri as the detective is responsible for the taeyang's dissapear case where he discover the girl and falling in love with her eventually...so the girl has to flee forcefully and TOP run away also TaeDae and GD is left sad.

Guest shinhdeplol

Tomo (ex A'ST1) Blog Entries

T30.11037743_1_1.png

(☆o☆)

[...]

My current addictions are BEAST and Big Bang!

CREDITS: TOMO'S JAPANESE BLOG (SOURCE); lucky#13 & SANAshimi @B2ST Rising (TRANS)

Guest Alla

Tabi is so precious

his magazine photoshoot is always amazing...he potrays the concept really well..remember ELLE photoshoot last year..*0*

http://img217.imageshack.us/i/011004020000430041.jpg/

awww..his vulnerable look and sad eyes..

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/011004020000430031.jpg/

looks like a kid who is looking at the sky and thinking of his dream

jiyongiebaby83:

Powerful, smooth raps and melodies people will never get tired of hearing<3

you just said the reasons why I love BigBang's music so much<3..I do love almost (98%)all BB's songs..but BB's slow,R&B and hiphop songs are always the best for me..but but the upbeat songs are really great as well like Last Farewell..that's is the best club song everrrrr!

and oh..may I add more to your list..beautiful lyrics<3

I will never get tired of these songs..they are just amazing

and the fact that most of the songs were written and composed by GD and Tabi

make me love the songs even more

[1082006]Bigbang (First Single Album)

-We Belong Together (Feat.Park Bom)

-Fool's Only Tear

-This Love(Solo G-dragon)

[092006]Bigbang(Second Single Album)

-Ma Girl (TaeYang's solo)

-la la la

[112006]Bigbang(Third Single Album)

-Forever With You (Feat. Park Bom)

[082007]BigBang Always 1st Mini Album

-Pretend Nothing Happen(Solo T.O.P) (Feat.Ji Eun)

-Oh Ma Baby

-Always

[112007]BigBang Hot Issue 2nd Mini Album

-Fool

-Crazy Dog (Sampling by 환상 속의 그대 of TAIJIBOYS)

-Last Farewell

[082008]BigBang Stand Up 3rd Mini Album

-Haru haru

-A Good Man

2009 Digital single:

-Friend-Top& Taeyang

-Hallelujah

-Tell me Goodbye<3

and yesss..*Until whenever* as well..<3<3

and most of their solo stuff

and and "Run to you"-Bigbang version...I die everytime I watch this performance

@leslie

Havent you noticed when they make songs coming from their experiences and the need to convey their emotions to the public they make damn great music

@x__nga

whenever I hear Until Whenever, I never want to stop being a VIP
absolutely agreed with both of you guys..oh and Stacy too..^^

I want the Bangs cartoon book so bad><

it's so freakin cute e e e e e

omo..such a long post..sorry><

***goes off to watch all the hilarious shouting Korea clips****

TOP's message promoting Tell Me Goodbye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vGFeCUo3_I

BTW, a news article confirmed that the woman in the Tell Me Goodbye MV is Yoo In Na, a YG actress

who was also in High Kick Through The Roof. http://news.nate.com/view/20100519n06397

Sorry to cut your post but thanks so much for that video.it gave me a good laugh!

TOP was just so damn cute and funny rapping his Nihongo out..lol

and thanks for confirming YOO IN NA

Funny you would mention Red Roc------since in my opinion-- that guy was responsible for some of the best korean produced music

Did you know, that he is a hellova dancer as well?? Remember GDs and TOPs part in "The Movement"? The guy in black dancing when GD enters----------that´s him as well.

sorry to cut your post:

@Miared:

WORD! epitome of popularity.That's why their new album

is killing me in anticipation haha.I hope they would be

doing autotuning in the right places.

RR-

OMFG that was red roc??? get out of here!

haha i think he also performed at GD's concert if Im not mistaken.

i started loving his songs eversince i saw

the HELLO vid,I dont usually encounter that

kind of music in Korean ent since ive been cruising

this music ind since 2001. Or maybe my sources before

were limited. Anyhow,yes yes and yes..his stuff are very

good stuff and i'd like to see BIGBANG collaborate

with him as well with KUSH.

GOOD LORD~! dont get me started with that HIPHOP

stage with Movement last 2008 because that was one

hell of a performance. I cant stop spazzing about that

before and until now whenever i see a clip of it

my heart swells! I love how they were rapping their brains

out..lol and one sweet treat for me was when GD performed

WHAT..seriously!!!! ive been dying to see a performance of

that song since it came out.

So you could just imagine how I spazzed when GD performed

his part of WHAT.

oh and for the list of your songs

i like leader,wrong number,a friend and where u at

HAHA dont worry we all have our own preferences so im cool with

you not liking LIES and LAST FAREWELL.

It's different for me, those two songs had great impact

so i would always consider those priceless.^^

as for haruharu..I loved the MV lol because of GD and PARK MIN YOUNG

other than that its a song that's not part of my ON REPEAT list.

OMG this!

They will have to start being daring again in order to gain their throne back

I've been thinking about that since they released LOLLIPOP 2

and i was a little worried (though it was a treat seeing them on MVs again) thinking

they'd be doing that type of song LOL. But of course that would only apply for the CF.

As you have mentioned AUTOTUNING is their gateway to popularity since

everyone is doing it however the challenge for them right now is to deviate on that

TREND and start a new one. I love BB for three years now so i have faith in them.

TOP's photoshoot: idk but ive always considered him one hell

of a model LOL..he can pull off anything specially the deathly stare. I love

his vogue shots, it's pretty classy though not that polished.

DANG! i could HUG YOU for showing those GD shots..

YES YES YES and MILLION TIMES YES..

those were the freakin days that my love for GD soared.haha I think

that was GLOBAL warning tour that he was just looking so damn great!!

I like what he's sporting right now..the hair, the clothes..

he's keeping it simple,matured and classy.

@alla

"Run to you"-Bigbang version...I die everytime I watch this performance

TALK TO ME GIRL!!!!! haha i love that!!!!!! omg you just dont how how much

i love that perf

Guest whitetiger_2210

First of all...i like how " Tell me goodbye" PV turned out to be so movie-like! totally different style from the usual BB's mv...it is a nice surprise! :) and i am loving the old-british look and feel of the entire pv... totally jjang! :lol: and CLIP 4 of "Shouting Korea!" is definitely the funniest so far... all of them look so natural and of course...hot! :P

can't wait for the music video... :D

[NEWS]Star Diary, Seungri Part 10 “Curious About His Private Life”

“Nowadays, I’m crazy over lego toys after a fan gave it to me as a present. It’s really interesting. Plastic models make my hands hurt, and it’s quite tiring, lego bricks are easy to assemble, so I was attracted to it. Assembling the lego bricks is also quite tiring, but when I have finished it, I would think, “ahhh… my son!” ^^”

“After I have finished it, in order to let everyone see it, I would secretly put it somewhere where people usually pass by. When they walk past, they would naturally see it, and would feel amazed. Joining two lego toys together is quite interesting too. It’s the same feeling as the stage where the dancers enter from, and it‘s also somewhere where we have to put up equipments. ^^”

I also like to watch movies alone. Lately, I cried while watching a movie. These times are times when im in my own space, filled with my truest emotions, with no ‘masks’ hiding them.

“While watching ‘Harmony’, I cried. The actors and actresses’ acting skills are fabulous. Kang Ye Won is really beautiful, and her acting skills are fantastic too. We even met once, it was great. ^^”

Being a university student, im now working hard. Sometimes I would ask my friends out for a drink.

“Paying attention in class. Maybe its because it is the subject ‘Theatrical movie’, my friends are all very talented and capable. However, the sad thing is, my friends are still young, and they have lots of troubles. ‘Will I be able to do well?’ during the first interview, I voiced out my heartfelt worries. There’s still lots of time now… I would feel upset when I see their worried expressions.”

Seungri is a great listener for his friends. He looks like one who needs someone to listen to his troubles too. However, he still doesn’t have a girlfriend, who can listen to his troubles. Seungri’s type of girls is someone who acts coquettishly. For such a busy guy and someone who has so many tiring things to do, it seems like he needs a charming girl who is just like a candy floss.

“Surprisingly, I don’t know how to tease or please my girlfriend. Because I’m busy everyday, I like those girls who sound excited even when they just hear my voice through phone. ‘When are we going to hang up?’ even this statement sounds like the girl is trying to acting coquet, which is just my style. ^^ So, if I find someone like this, I would probably change my bad habits, and become an adorable guy huh?”

Although he likes to be in a relationship, and loves his hobbies, dancing and music is still his No.1

“I have a thought about writing songs. Causing me to have a desire. Though my brothers still say that I’m childish, but after learning more about it, I would try it out. I want to convey my message to the public, and create a great piece of music. I want to try things that others have not tried before. Something sexy. ^^”

Since he was young, his first love is always dancing and music. The confident and talent thriving him, is an optimist. He strongly believes that everything would turn out to be good. He seems like one who can overcome all obstacles in no time. He is none other than Seungri.

Thanks to the readers who had been following up Seungri’s star diary. The next bigbang member will be Taeyang(23 years old, real name: Dong Young Bae. See you next time.

translated: quixified@ibigbang

credit: quix of iBigBang

Guest Unni_Ashley

So Seungri loves Lego??? Me too me too. We share one thing hehehe

Do they have any plan to perform Tell Me Goodbye? I so want them to see that song live

Guest ilovearronyan

LOL I SWEAR

CONCLUSION FROM SEUNGRI'S LAST INTERVIEW

What Seungri has been doing while his hyungs continue to overshadow him : go to school, drink, play lego, display lego for the hyungs to see, watch movies, cry at movies, come up with new ambitions

Info about big bang's 4th single, it's going to be out on June 9th 2010 with 2 more new songs: Hands Up and 未定. I think there are going to be two different versions, the second one has bonus clips of TMG music video with the behind the scene/making the MV clip

b2201102378.jpg

일본 싱글 4집 / Tell Me Goodbye (직수입 통상반)

리스뮤직 : 18,000원 http://leesmusic.co.kr/lees/mall.php?cat=0...ew&no=37599

BIGBANG 대망의 메이저 4thSingle,

"Tell Me Goodbye"6 월 9 일 (수) 발매 결정! ! !

BIGBANG 데뷔 후 4 번째가된다

최근 싱글 'Tell Me Goodbye'는 TBS의 드라마 'IRIS - 아이리스 -'

(4 / 21 출발 매 수요 21시 ~)의 주제가로 결정! !

후지 "자각 등처럼 나비"의 주제가 'HANDS UP'을수록.

트랙정보 :

1. Tell Me Goodbye

2. HANDS UP