★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LovingDae

the MV is HOT :wub: everyone is HOT and everything is HOT :wub:

and before the day ends , i would like to wish YONGBAE a HAPPY SWEET BIRTHDAY!

i wish you all the best in your life and do not lost your passion in music , what makes we love bigbang <3

ILY <3

kya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "Tell me goodbye" MV looks like a film.

All members of BB seem to be so mature, don´t you think?

the scenes appear like the film "The Godfather" xD

Guest MidnightByul

I love that one of the reasons on that list two pages back, is that somehwere deep down, YB is black. LOL

HappyBAEday!

Guest universe

those Hyundai clips are getting more hilarious one after the other!!! i really loveeee the concept behind it. the next one would be the final one right?? so i guessed the "MV" will be the concert scene. that's when we get to see the dance in full!! :D

i love how they are all looking so happy recently. i think this collab really perked them up alot. they seemed to be really enjoying themselves!! i love watching those BTS videos. and wow, is GD flexible or what??!! he practically has no bones :blink: and i can't get over how good Yuna looks with the boys hehe.

BSX needs to release those new photos in wallpaper format once again!!! and the TMG official MV stands at 425,178 views as of now. its been like, barely 2 days??? let's aim for a million views by this week VIPs!!! watch only the official MV from the YG channel :D

Guest Kushi

Mmm wow I've had 'Tell me goodbye' on repeat ever since it came out, this is how Big Bang deprived I am.

@The making of 'Shouting' 2 + 3

I see you hovering around Yuna, Daesung (#2 clip)! For some reason I think they look really cute together, probably because in #3, everyone's expressionless while doing the group dance, but then suddenly they zoom in on Dae and Yuna and they're the only two smiling.

Anyone else feeling this pair? lol

first of all, im so glad seunghyun eye's are okay now.

So they can keep killing us softly lol

&&&& I Love clip 4

its soooo freaking hilarious,

GD gd gd gd, he looks amazing!!!!

when he smile, the world just shines a spot light on him

i love seeing the boys so happy

the ending makes me excited for the next clip or mv..

i can't stop listening to tell me goodbye <3

Guest miared

As for BB's songs in general i actually liked their slow songs

but for this one. TELL ME GOODBYE stood out for me because it's NOT autotuned.

It's been a while since the last time i heard BB do non autotuned songs. It showcase

their beautiful voices.

Say that again--------I thank GOD for that as well :excl: :excl: Seriously------AUTOTUNE is my personal definition of hell (well, that and 7/8 pants!!!AARRRGHHHH!!!!). It only works on a very small amount of songs. And I dearly hope that we´ve seen the worst of it now..............or else......I´ll get my puke-bag..........

Another direct question!

Could you, by any chance, be a fan of "Until Whenever"?

Since you mentioned that you´re more into the slow songs, this one should ring quite a few bells, no?

By far one of my most favourite songs (international) for the past two years. It really shocked me with it´s very "un-korean" touch.

A perfect example of complete harmony, and use of voices to the maximum!!

The one part that always gets (and there are a lot of them in that song) me the most, is the beginning----pheeeeew-----what a melody, damn it.

I do have a heart after all!

But the real highlight---beside TOPs part----were the "Eh-eh-eh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!" repetitions towards the end. Very original. Well, to me at least. The whole song was just so UN-BIG BANG to me.

Actually............I would even go as far and call .........."Until Whenever" ............their most original song ever. :ph34r:

(What´s your favourite?)

Guest andloveyelledno

I agree with you guys, they look very mature in this video. No cuteness, no adorableness....their sexiness here is very manly *swoon* :)

It's kind of amazing when you watch this and then compare it to their "La la la" or "We belong together" MVs. They've come so far and evolved so much. I only hope they continue to do so!

But the real highlight---beside TOPs part----were the "Eh-eh-eh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!" repetitions towards the end. Very original. Well, to me at least.

That's my favorite part too, ever since I heard it in the preview. Dae's voice is so soulful!

The whole song was just so UN-BIG BANG to me.

The Japanese market is different from the Korean so I think they try to adjust to it (Like by making more ballads) yet not losing their essence (Keeping the rapping and making them more R&B rather than just straight up Pop).

Guest Kushi

The one part that always gets (and there are a lot of them in that song) me the most, is the beginning----pheeeeew-----what a melody, damn it.

I do have a heart after all!

But the real highlight---beside TOPs part----were the "Eh-eh-eh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!" repetitions towards the end. Very original. Well, to me at least. The whole song was just so UN-BIG BANG to me.

I believe the reason why this song to be 'unbig bang-like' is because TOP and G Dragon speak crap all Japanese. In their Korean releases, more than half of them, you have G dragon and TOP rapping over 60% of the song. In Japan, they focus A LOT more on Daesung / Taeyang / Seungri rather than the 2 rappers like they do in Korea.

Personally, I like this direction they're taking in Japan, a lot. In the old days I felt that it was such a waste that Seungri and Daesung was even in Big Bang. They were so talented but with all the focus on GD / TOP / and kind of Taeyang, they could never really show case it, and now they're able to showcase their talents in their Japanese releases.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Another direct question!

Could you, by any chance, be a fan of "Until Whenever"?

Since you mentioned that you´re more into the slow songs, this one should ring quite a few bells, no?

By far one of my most favourite songs (international) for the past two years. It really shocked me with it´s very "un-korean" touch.

A perfect example of complete harmony, and use of voices to the maximum!!

speaking of Until whenever

i actually hoping that for their up coming korean album

they would do Reggae genre

because until whenever is a mixtured of Reggae and hip-hop right?

TOP's voice is so beautiful in this song seriously lol, so is Daesung at the chorus part

Clips of Daesung doing Girl Group Dances~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNrmv46lTw

C::: Daeni0509@YT

not just from FO but other show as well like in Strong Heart and from last week Sketchbook~ :lol:

----------------------------

I also LOVE Until Whenever like crazy~ I remember I was crying after I gotta chance

to hear to clearly version of the song when "Global Warning Tour" DVD was released~

I was so touched with the melody and the lyrics~ Tabi's rapping part even give me goosebumps~ :)

Guest timothy467

YOUNG BAE ! :D (or Taeyang)

Sorry for the late Birthday reply ! D:

I was so busy I was never on the computer these few days .

Hoope you spend your birtthday with BB and your family !

Havee a really goood day and rest up alot .

Happy Birthday !

Guest ilovearronyan

omgg bcz of this I searched BB's Until Whenever on YT.

is there any video of them singing it LIVE? like.. performing it???

I only found the video credit of Global Warning,....

Guest andloveyelledno

Yes they do more ballads in Japan so the 3 vocalists get more time to shine. In korea, their music has a lot more rapping (That wouldn't appeal to the Japanese as much as it does to the Koreans).

ilovearronyan, sadly Until Whenever has never been performed live and can only be heard in the DVD. That's one of my favorite BB songs so i'm hoping one day it will be.

Archived