#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Japan

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Global

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - Japan

#20 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Global

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Japan

#3 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Global

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - Japan

look at this VIPz, the MV is HOT ISSUE

300,000 views in just one day, can we make it to 1million views in less than a week?

@Sean's twitter

HappYBirthday why are you still working out on your BAEday

go out and spend it freely with your family,friends or with us fans

not working in the gym lol

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest panadary

24myro4jpg.png

HAPPY BIRTH DAYYB

VIP love u

and want to see you happy with your work and us.

Anyway take care of yourself for every you love and love u ok??? ^^

Guest Alla

HappYBirthday DongYoungBae<3

May God Bless You

dyb1.jpg

dyb2.jpgdyb3.jpg

dyb4.jpg

dyb5.jpgdyb6.jpg

dyb7.jpg

dyb8.jpg

cr:dlath99 & adglo1225@naver

TY's Interview Part 1:

It's touching and sad..T_T..didn't knew that he experienced so much hardships at such a young age><

omo..thank god Tabi's precious eyes are okay now

thanks for the Eng Sub of Shouting Korea clips^^

it looks like they're really having fun in the clips with Yuna

it seems Yuna brings happiness to them..I like seeing the boys with Yuna<3

Guest eys2c

what i would say might hurt some of you guys. but the more i watch the pv i realise GD IS WEARING HIS FAVOURITE RING. hahah...you could really seen it during his scene in the rain. sorry guys...but i just can't help it..he looks cool and really matured guy when being plain normal and not wearing fancy outfit or rings.

@leslie_lei

hahah....i know...LOL. it's funny..since everyone have their scene at some house..and he...he was like at out-of-nowhere.

@Ca_Kristine_4ever

yup...u'r right. this pv sure addictive to us. never felt like this before....maybe i miss them so much now.

@hayakatsu

wow....you should wrote a drama script. your story was so detail..with those backtracks.. hahaha it's me who said that top was like a priest. but it's kinda funny wasn't it? imagine top as a priest with a look of a killer. aigoo...sometimes i just can't accept his dorky sides..blame IRIS for it. his role really gives me a shiver esp when he snap his girl's head.

hahahha...what am i talking about???? anyway...

since now we'll be having TY's story..i wish to share this.

i didn't know about big bang until i've seen them on MUBANK on KBS WORLD. and i was like..."okay..so this is the band that my friends been talking about." and while watching them perform..i thought top was the most handsome-gorgoeus-macho korean-japanese guy i've ever seen. and...funny should i say. i thought it was DAESUNG is the leader. hahahahha..i know. LOL..never thought that it was GD is the leader...since he's such a dork.

and...while i'm watching HARU HARU MV...when it comes to TY part... i was like "wow!!! he looks so much alike MARCELL." he's a r&b singer from indonesian. i'm malaysian btw...thats why i know him...

dunno if it's posted already...found this on ilani88.wordpress.com..credit to her.

marcell_05.jpg this is marcell..

tyyu.jpg and this is TY (of course...duhh)

dunno bout you guys...but to me..they both look almost exactly the same, they sounds same, and they both are r&b singer. funny isn't it?????

what do you think???? are you with me??? B)

Guest chaq_momiji

O My God,

eys2c, I am from Indonesia, and your post just cracked me out~~ HARHARHAR... :D

never think of THAT before... now that you pointed out,,, yeah, they actually has some side profile similarity,,,, but of course our Taeyang is more cute~~ <3

but, that big hair is like 5 years ago, and now he (Marcell) has a short hair,, hmm... pretty much like Taeyang but without the mohawk thing... ^^

Guest n_angel274

@ eys2c

I'm from Msia too. I never thought Marcell kinda look like Bae...LOL but when u put them near each other, there are some similarity..maybe the eyes..dunno~~ BUT Bae is more cuter kekeke

Neway I love hayakatsu story line..yous should submit a script to YG so that our boys can act together in a drama..You know the scene where Maknae was like in a confession with TOP..it kinda look like he was trying to tell TOP something...like a PI you know..secret meeting and all that..And yeah I do think TOP's hair is that colour cause of the drama IRIS..

SO I guess almost everyone assume that the 2 guy with he mask is GD and Dae right??I seriously love the stories we made up based on this MV..kekeke

anyway for those who wants to see the eng sub version (crdt: mizkrazykool) (not the MV jst caps from the MV) I think the translation she use is the one that make sense too me..

And I have to agree with somebody before who said that Tabi's english is kinda mehh..I dunno is it because of the flow of the rap or what but his previous English rap was wayyyyyy better..But have to say for the others..especialy Dae, the pronunciation is much..much better

Guest eys2c

O My God,

eys2c, I am from Indonesia, and your post just cracked me out~~ HARHARHAR... :D

never think of THAT before... now that you pointed out,,, yeah, they actually has some side profile similarity,,,, but of course our Taeyang is more cute~~ <3

but, that big hair is like 5 years ago, and now he (Marcell) has a short hair,, hmm... pretty much like Taeyang but without the mohawk thing... ^^

ahaks...yeah..it is an old picture. but still....you did understand right?????

i mean....since i didn't know anything bout our boys that moment (what's their name..who are they...what's so good bout them...) i know nothing..and while I'm watching HARU HARU... immediately TY reminds me of him. and it was just because...TY's voice sound almost exactly like him..and while he make sad face...seriously they looks like a long-lost-twin.

hahaha.....

big bang really made some great impact on me. i used to be a huge fan of j-pop idol (esp ARASHI).... but now..it automatically change to them..until today. hahaha....and now at some point...I'm comparing both group myself.

by the way they present themselves, their specialty and their uniqueness in the group..it seems to me that

GD - MATSUJUN

they're the most trendy of all, they might not sound as good as the rest...but you just can't hate or ignore them.

TAE YANG - OHNO

both are a bit short..and both are not the person who loves to talk a lot. but still they're the lead vocal and a great dancer.

TOP - SAKURAI SHO

both can't do backflip. LOL..but they sound so good when raping.

DAESUNG - AIBA

i must say this...since i used to be great fans of ARASHI...he is THE MOST DORKIEST member (i think). and the more i know BIG BANG...esp FAMILY OUTING...he's seriously reminds me of aiba..hahha

SEUNGRI - NINO

although nino is not the youngest like seungri...but he look as cute as maknae to me. both loves to tease and being teased by others.

this might sound rather off topic...but i just wanted to share with you all...

hurm....what do you think of both group????? it's just for fun basically....

:P

Guest k-yoz

poor top...

thank god he's now ok....

hope he wont met an accident again...

yongbae still works out even on

the day of his birthday?...

that's unfair...he should relax and have fun on that

day...it was a special day for him...

that star diary of him...awww...in such an early

aged..he was away form his parents...

he was tough..and i admire him for that...

Guest n_angel274

@ eys2c

How can u say that GD is like Matsujun.. I think that TOP is far more popular with the ladies..And I think that GD is one amazing rapper and singer..He can sing..and he can hit the high note..which to me is one of a sign of a good singer... But then maybe I just don't like Matsujun so much..

@Maya_LoLe

Вы из России??

@shinhdeplol

Those paperdolls are getting cuter and cuter..love the GD one btw..those eyes..

posted?

[100518] Big Bang & Kim Yuna - making of 「Shouting Korea」(clip#1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLSkt-ZoGs

[100518] Big Bang & Kim Yuna - making of 「Shouting Korea」(clip#2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM-NqXPldpg

[100518] Big Bang & Kim Yuna - making of 「Shouting Korea」(clip#3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsT5CYXbsE

Credit: miseremeiYT02

Brief Translation for "Shouting for Victory" Clip #4~

so the quest searching for ppl with loud voice continue~!! the boys had an audition for that and even try to find some on the street~!! That lucky fangirl is so damn LUCKY~!! she able to get into BB's van just because she can shouted very loud~!! Boys I can shouts very loud too!!! Pick me!! One last clip and its all gonna end.. No more dorky clips of the boys~ I seriously love this Hyundai's "Shouting for Victory" clips~ :(

Guest eys2c

@n_angel274

it just my opinion...don't hate me for that...

both group are great..and i love them..it was just that.....i'm more big bang biased. ;) wink2x...

@nurika

it's out already?????somebody give a link to it please.....tq

Guest n_angel274

@eys2c

I wasn't hating on you...just stating my opinion too..

The shouting clip was totally dorkable..I love GD's reaction..

Archived