★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest intelligirl

The music video had me on a high! The boys look so good and so mature. Their voices are heavenly! I’m so, so happy. It really feels like Big Bang is coming back, doesn’t it? Today is YB’s birthday so my best wishes go to him today. I hope everyone is celebrating this day with him and making him feel loved and appreciated! I love the way he sang the chorus in “Tell Me Goodbye” what a beautiful voice he has.

Which celebrity born in 1990 has the biggest potential to go far?

I saw this earlier except they even got Seungri’s real name wrong. They called him Choi Seunghyun lol. I don’t think they did their research very well. Seungri may get overshadowed by the other boys and I think he’d even admit that himself, but he has a positive attitude and a confidence that will get him far in the industry! Jiyong recognizes that too since he said he would want to be his manager if he wasn't G-dragon haha. Glad to see ibigbang translating his two interviews. I hope YB’s will get translated soon, so we can read it on his birthday. :)

Ah, I’m just so happy to see the boys becoming active again! They always bring quality material, so it’s always worth the wait and the long periods of deprivation imo.

[star diary] Part 1- Taeyang ”I’ve appeased loneliness listening to the radio”

2008052309321277280_1.jpg

The singer who has a calm way of talking, a humble attitude, and a unique and attractive voice. I met Big Bang’s Taeyang (23·real name Dong Young Bae), who is favorable to anyone, even if they’ve seen him just once.Taeyang whose shy smiling eyes are impressive, looked aflutter before the release of his full album.He showed his own attractiveness on the last solo activity as well, but that was just a warm-up for the upcoming album.

Taeyang says he was a bit depressed last year but he is likely to show a lot of new things he has in store of this year.

I heard a story once, that there was a boy who bared his loneliness by listening to the radio during his childhood, he grew up as a singer who delighted numerous people, despite the worries he had along the way, he shared his shining dream.

Taeyang’s ‘Star diary’ is going on from part 1 to part 10. (editor’s annotation)

“I was a crybaby in my childhood. I used to cry because I had to go to kindergarten in the mornings. I cried at the thought that ‘what if my mom isn’t home when I come back from kindergarten?’. I was a real crybaby who cried three or four times in a day…”

Soft-hearted ‘crybaby’ Taeyang liked music especially. His brother, who is 5 years older than him, also liked music, so he was able to experience different genre’s of music at an early age.

“I listened to a lot in addition to pop or the classics. I liked biographies of musicians like Mozart, Schubert and Beethoven, so much that I remember them [the biographies] even now. It’s vague, but I also learned to play the piano with a lot of focus because I liked music.”

Having more and more time alone, he began to enjoy music earnestly. IMF (International Monetary Funds) approached his family when he was in the fourth grade. His father’s company, which was doing decently, became bankrupt and he had to move to a relative’s house.

Taeyang had to live separated from his parents at a very early age and relied only in the place he lived. He was befriended by the radio and his music. Even though he couldn’t buy every record he wanted to listen to with the small amount of pocket money he had, the radio world always welcomed him warmly.

“I listened to radio a lot while keeping to myself, when I was separated from my parents. It was a lonely and difficult time but it was bearable because I could listen to the radio”

Taeyang was left alone at that time, hoping to help his parents. Seeing his home vanishing, he learned what it was like to be lonely, earlier than others his age. But those times when he was left alone have now become his stepping stones to grow up as a singer.

Original article here

Translations by Myokoon

Please credit myokoon@alwaystaeyang when taking elsewhere!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I never know Youngbae had to go through such a hard time at such a young age :( But he has been working so hard so I am happy that he and his family can live comfortably now :)

- - -

42276723.gif

C: tokarroK @ popcornfor2

Guest n_angel274

Thank you Nurika for posting that..

Never knew that he had a hard time at such an early age..But thank fully now he has his members and fans around him. He worked really hard for what he achieve now..This make me love him more

Guest albi-albi-albi

OMG Tell me goodbye is major. Vocals, rap, music and visual.. everything is just perfect.

The video just took my breath away ~ Our boys are just flawless

Caps

eba789ebb0a9ecbaa1ecb39.jpg

2ec8389eba7a4eba0a5.jpg

p5070301ec82acebb3b8jpg.jpg

p5070301ec82acebb3b8.jpg

81942354.jpg

viewimageq.jpg

45103917.jpg

viewimageqc.jpg

97454662.jpg

viewimageqx.jpg

49558355.jpg

viewimageqm.jpg

51450141.jpg

viewimageqc.jpg

loving the hair <3

55335648.jpg

viewimageql.jpg

50453583.jpg

viewimageq.jpg

76365173.jpg

viewimageq.jpg

61061891.jpg

viewimageqk.jpg

87614279.jpg

viewimageqr.jpg

dawz.jpg

46920321.jpg

dawj.jpg

55590684.jpg

dawhg.jpg

97690207.jpg

daws.jpg

<3

awhh poor young bae oppa TT ~ the more i learn about him the more i fall for him.

Happy Birthday. Wishing you all the happiness, good health and success in your life.

Guest Anda_Yankumi

just wanted to show you VIPs my Big Bang Lollipop2 t-shirt that i got made :D

6SlWyUw1-HJZ.jpg

hope you like it ^_^

Guest klaudcl

Wow i checked this thread after days of absence and all of a sudden i heard bigbang dropped an MV that is totally awesome. Man YG did a great job with the production of the MV. I loved the theme of the video and TOP smoking a cigar, that's the first time i see idols smoke in their mv, which is totally cool, not that i'm pro smoking, but i'm pro open and new ideas that in real life people smoke and even idols and that idols don't need to hide their true self to shine, because YG artist shines the brightest and i don't see any of them hiding their true self. Seung-ri looks really good too, like he matured really well. Dae in the rain was hot, Bae crying int he sand area was awesome, i wanted to give him a hug, and GD drunk was great, and him in the beginning of the vid looks very mafia-like. I think if the vid were to be released in Korea, it might get banned because of the guns, alcohol, and smoking-- good thing it was Japanese. The vid is 10/10

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[star diary] Part 1- Taeyang ”I’ve appeased loneliness listening to the radio”

Oh my poor baby, he went through so much when he was small

but he is ok now that's all it matters

but why releasing a sad story like this on a HappBAEday like today? lol

Tell Me Goodbye MV

hope the song will be on TOP of the ORICON chart when it releases in June

because this song is beyond amazing and the boys deserve to be No1

Guest ilovearronyan

If Taeyang's first part of Star Diary is translated this fast...

Can someone translate Seungri's last two interviews in a flash too

T_________________T......

so THIS is wat they mean by "overshadowed"...

Guest Nesquickboo

Ahhh. Tell me goodbye is just perfect. I love it so much. And to think that I wasn't going to go on the computer today... I think I would have died...

And Taeyang's interview... Aww I never would have guess anything like that. It just makes me love him more if it is even possible :)

Guest n_angel274

I just need somebody to tell me who the two man brandishing the sub are..The MV has been on repeat for almost 8 hours and still, the ID of one of them eludes me..

I know that the front one is Kwon Leadah..nobody can mistake that swagger of his..he's the only one who walk like that..keke..But the other person..In my mind it's between YoungBae and Daedae..I think it was YB cause of the blood on his shirt at the desert scenes. But then there was the sub laying beside him at the end of the MV...

I wish YG can release a statement telling us what the MV is about..

Guest 5H0RTYY

i LOVE "Tell me goodbye" <3 i keep repeating the song x) the boys are looking good, especially you YB ehehe <33 n SR is all grown up now. gossh i keep repeating YB's part in the desert *__* so HOT!

awww i never knew YB had such a hard childhood. =( now i understand why he's so passionate about his music. After all the hardships he went through, he deserves every good thing that comes his way <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGBAE! <3

@ ilovearronyan: well.... SR's interview & YB's are not translate by the same ppl. SR's interview is translated by one of BB's fansite whereas YB's is translated by YB's fansite. VIPs will eventually translated it, so be patient ^__^

Guest meme82

I just need somebody to tell me who the two man brandishing the sub are..The MV has been on repeat for almost 8 hours and still, the ID of one of them eludes me..

I know that the front one is Kwon Leadah..nobody can mistake that swagger of his..he's the only one who walk like that..keke..But the other person..In my mind it's between YoungBae and Daedae..I think it was YB cause of the blood on his shirt at the desert scenes. But then there was the sub laying beside him at the end of the MV...

I wish YG can release a statement telling us what the MV is about..

In my opinion, the second one is SeungRi

Actually, I think TOP, YB and DS are in the same team They trying to protect the girl. SeungRi and GD are looking for the girl and trying to catch her. But things turn out bad for the girl's team and TOP and YB have to escape (that's why they seem pretty much sad, because they have failed). And the only one remaing, almost driving the girl away in the car (the girl is waiting in the car) is DS but he failed too as SR killed him (they show SR with the same gun we can see at the end of the MV, next to DS's body) and probably kills the girl too. Thats why, when she is in the car, she probably sees DS being killed and she is shocked at the end of the MV.

Also, I think GD and SR loved the girl That's why one drinks to forget they have killed (?) the girl and the other one, who was still hesitating about which side to adopt, confesses to TOP before deciding to join justice's side (he's a cop).

Thats how I see the MV actually :) I love it btw! Love the color of the MV The song's good too and TOP is so freakinh HOT in this one. so hot.... It's damn crazy ^^

Guest miared

OHO-----AHA----OHO---------- :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl:

New video. Strangely enough.....I was actually waiting for something like this to pop out soon enough. I got a feeling ,a feeling I can´t hide- oh no............

Well- this video offers a lot to talk about. I like that :excl: For starters-------I have to say that in terms of pure quality alone (video-, cut-, colour, angle-wise) their japanese videos tend to be a tad bit better produced. Everything looks a bit more expensive (in my humble, down to earth opinion :ph34r: ). Not a bad thing.

The song itself is...........hmmmm...........well, as some of you may or may not know I´m not into "soft" songs usually. Nothig wrong with them, but most of them simply don´t appeal to me when handed in this manner. None the less I have to say, that I am very much intrigued by this ones melody and beat- which, especially at the beginning, very much had a TIMBALAND/TIMBERLAKE feel, and beat to it.

But of course------it just clicked right now------it had no damn AUTOTUNE in it!!!!! That must be the main factor for it´s appeal to me!!!!:excl:

--------------------------------------------------------------------Thank G.O.D.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I liked too was that most of it was in English. Not that I usually rely on their choice of language to enjoy their songs, but I always have to smile when I hear them sing and rap in English for some reason (understanding them, makes them more human in a sense :ph34r: ). And yet, this is exactly where the trouble steams from as well.

-----------------------------PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF EASILY OFFENDED------------------JUST SKIP THIS PART

I did understand most of it---BUT---I can only repeat myself here. I´d rather hear them sing in korean and not understand a word than use English where the flaunts are painfully obvious.

This was especially tangable and distracting during TOPs solo---which I actually liked the best out of the whole song. But there is no denying it, he needs to work on that, and work on it soon.

Better to sit down and study your richard simmons off than having the barrier come in your way everytime.

My words may come across as harsh, but they arn´t meant to be, really. I just would like them to show that they are capeable of doing it. If only to gain them an even broader range of fans worldwide. They can do whatever the hell they want to. But it has always bothered me to some degree that certain bands insist on singing in English, when it is very obvious that they are not yet in the position to use it freely.

----------START READING HERE -----------------START READING HERE-----------

But really now, in all honesty, they are fine either way, it´s just a personal thing. What irks me though, and this is the irkiest damn matter here for me, today, right now---is that TOP was better at pronouncing the english words two years ago, wasn´t he????

He always falls back though. GD for example is able to maintain his level. His way of rapping the words is good, if a bit overstyled at times- still, it suits him well.

However-----the one who really surprised me though-----and surprised me a great deal too--------was Taeyang!!!

His lines were the clearest and best pronounced in the whole song (in my opinion only!!!)---well, appart from GDs "taking, breaking"-bit---which was cool as hell as well!!! (hehehehehe---rhyme :ph34r: )

His "Please tell me there´s a way" and "Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye" lines had a great tone to them. Somehow, I have a feeling that (not very far in the future) his English is gonna end up being the best, beating GDs even. He just seems to have grabbed the idea of it the fastest.

I remember hearing him use small bits here and there, never full sentences really, but still........those small bits were enough to spark my curiosity. (And I can still clearey remember his "I´m DJ sun, I´m gonna make you dance- I´m gonna make you move." and "Can I hug you?" lines :excl: )

Whatever, whatever--------I feel very special tonight, so you will have to excuse the long post-----and please ,be so kind and overlook any kind of attack or illmeant sentence you might have spotted.

I assure you, I come in peace-----and always have.

I´ll make it short now.

I really enjoyed:

-------GDs performance in this one----he owned the damn thing :excl: I mini cooper you not ;T B)

-------Taeyangs parts----very melodic and clear. :angry:

-------TOPs solo part. I really enjoyed the switch of tune here. It perfectly fits his voice. The overall rythm he used was just spot on ;)

-------The video was well done. Good colours and cutting. :o

--------------------DO NOT READ IF EASILY OFFENDED-----------PLEASE, DO NOT---

Of course, the one thing that always bothers me, and never quite fits BIG BANGs image in my mind----is this "boybandish" flair. Yes, I know, technically speaking, they ARE a boyband indeed. BUT, they have never really felt like on to me (I will strictly ignore the "HARU HARU" and "Lies" phase, to me, it never existed!!!!), especially not after the last year. I am talking about the needy gestures and longing expressions. never been a fan of those------BUT----I am very well aware that stuff lik that sells. Still- I would have prefered less of it.

And the same goes for the group scenes. It is fine to have two or three of them in one scene, but having all five there, just to HAVE THEM fill the room does nothing for me, personally.

They could switch it up a bit, only show the ones singing, anything really to decrease the boyband-factor. Tey don´t need it.

--------------SAVE NOW----------------SAVE NOW--------------

Also, for some reason TOPs cool demeanour is starting to annoy me slightly. The cigarretee, to me was simply comic. It felt tacked on more than anything else. It´s as if he only consists of two looks now-----cool and cooler.

It gets repetitive really. Again-----not to be taken too seriously. I am simply speaking my mind on even the simplest details, since there hasn´t been that much to talk about lately, so even though some of it may come across as nitpicking, I´m really just using this opportunity to get some stuff out that has been stacking up for some time now.

The video is fine and so is the song. Somehow I have a feeling (again, YOHO) that it will grow on me.........

GD owned----------------------------this is the biggest praise I can give it. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I KNOW I'm LATE haha XD

but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the MV is MAJOR nosebleed...

I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THE MV, even the smoking of Tabi... XD

may i say that TOP looks OMFG HOT???? why are u so HOT??? gosh...

and his acting improved A LOTTTTT, his crying made me want to cry too... Y_Y

GD... OMG, he's just, speechless... his hair, all wet... SEXAYYY!!!!

Dae... Oh, sexy boy, his adlibs, were AMAJJANG!!! his voice so soothing to the ears... sigh

Ri... ah... one, nice, sexy POLICEMEN, why, does real policemen dont look that hot??? hahah

Bae oh, bae... one sexy creature alive, hahaha... although his desert scene is quite weird... but, OMG he looked SEXYY!!!!

and YG what a good, BDAY PRESENT for VIP, double celebration, because of the MV and BAE's BDAY!!!! WOOT WOOT

ah... poor TOP, he injured his eye... i'm glad nothing major happened, i can't afford to think of a TOP that is hurt Y_Y

and FINALLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BAE OPPA!!!! HAPPY 22/23 Y/O WOOT WOOT

hope, this bday boy, can have a really nice bday ;D

EDIT: OMG!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE I TOPPED A PAGE!!! WOOT WOOT *celebrates* first time, here haha...

XD going for some BAE pics...

SEXY BAE

BaenewCyon.jpg

CUTIE BABY BAE

BaeMini.jpg

SMILEY BAE that melts your heart

Baecyon.jpg

Baecute.jpg

AND FATHERLY BAE, that make u think that he might be a really good DADDY ;D

Baebaby.jpg

CREDITS: soompi... i don't remember from who Y_Y

that mv was .......................... AMAZING!

the production, beautiful transitions, lovely voices, and smoking boys! (literally lol)

I love the classy feel to this, very intriguing, the outfits look good on them

dang, they all look really good

& I love the lyrics, so meaningful and heart wrenching, keep up with the amazing work boys

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG BAE!

Archived