★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest g-dragon1988

OMG the 1st clip was so exciting!! I loved GD's expressions through the clip..His eyes were just too cute to see! T^T I also loved his outfit there..aww,...he is just so perfect I'm gonna die~~I can really imagine them being so loud and active in private too!!!

And Daesung's 'SOUTH AFRICA' was so so funny!>o<

I want to see more!!!T^T

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

YunA YunA YunA :lol:

..JiYong is just so adorable < 333

30146161.gif

cr: dcinside

I luv the clip..dorky BB never fails to make me SMILE ^^

TY random dance, anyone notice?

Dae south africa...

...and the way they make fun of SR lol..

More screen caps

sc1rh.jpg

sc2h.jpg

shoutingkorea1400006921.jpg

SR with friends

201005111452592314.jpg

Brief translation of the clip

Part 1 was released earlier today and features the Big Bang boys in a cozy room in the YG Entertainment building. The boys are discussing things over for the Shouting Korea campaign. They first search for South Africa (host of the World Cup) on a globe. They then discuss their plans and they decide to go around looking for loud-voiced fans on the streets. They also state that they want to record a song and go around filming a music video for the project. Part 1 ends with the boys going out to search for loud-voiced fans.

cr: allkpop

>> So are they looking for loud-voiced fans on the streets??? LOL

...I can be loud too..

the YG building does look awesome. dayum ~

anyways, love the clip, the boys look so fine. there are too many random stuff going on, lol, i love Ji and TOP's reaction when Dae said "South Africa" in his own way. And then all the sudden TY stood up and do the dancing, that made me laugh.

Guest MidnightByul

Damn, YG. Love the builiding man, A+.

Guys, Dae's humor!! His cute South Africa, was too much for me to handle!!

And, you guys know the way they are in the video, sitting down talking stuff out. Nic to get a glimspe of how they work together, on something since we normally dont see that.

Like, YB's random dancing. I'm thinking that normally happens about..every time. LOL.

And, Panda's screaming in frustration cuz he couldn't figure out something, too. ^^ Making fun of him.

The boys ignoring DaeDae everytime he talked. LOL.

These boys get hotter everytime. Gah! ><

I miss them so much!!! Love them ><

Guest syao_sid

Big Bang for Hyundai Shouting Korea Part 1

Many of you know about Big Bang and Kim Yuna’s partnership with Hyundai for the The Shouts of Reds (Shouting Korea) campaign. Not only will they record a song and film a MV together, but Hyundai is also releasing a set of videos in story form.

Part 1 was released earlier today and features the Big Bang boys in a cozy room in the YG Entertainment building. The boys are discussing things over for the Shouting Korea campaign. They first search for South Africa (host of the World Cup) on a globe. They then discuss their plans and they decide to go around looking for loud-voiced fans on the streets. They also state that they want to record a song and go around filming a music video for the project. Part 1 ends with the boys going out to search for loud-voiced fans. Part 2 is scheduled to be released on May 14th, so keep an eye out for it.

cr: akp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyzqBzjzmOQ

YG building interior is super cool man~ woahh, half of BIGBANG money are invested in there~ :)

Poor Dae, all the other member is ignoring him~ He is so cute trying to crack up a joke~

"South Africa" then he turn the word and make a pun saying Africa Saouu~ Means, "Africa is fighting~"

coz saouu means fighting~ kekeke~

and when he brought out the HUGE globe,kekekeke~

Guest universe

omg thank you thank you thank you Hyundai!! for feeding us Big Bang deprived fans :D so many releases and updates!! i was expecting more for the song, so i was not too impressed i guess. but i'm sure it will slowly grow on me coz its Big Bang hahaha. i love Yuna's voice in this too!!

brief translation of the first Hyundai clip

Basically Big Bang is asked to become the nation's cheerleaders for the 2010 World Cup, and they discuss what they want to do for the "Shouting Korea" project. In the beginning they were looking for South Africa on the map. Seungri was trying to remember a particular song, but he had trouble remembering and the other guys thought he was just playing around. They decided that because they're singers they should come up with songs and shoots MVs. At the end they decide to go out to gather people who can shout really loud for their project. They kept ignoring Daesung's jokes/gags and his suggestions so at the end he got fed up, hehe :P

taken from tribuo_venerati @ omonatheydidnt

YG's new building looks amazing!! it sort of looks normal on the outside but the interior is just so sophisticated 0_0

such exciting days ahead!! since my country would not be taking part in the World Cup, i shall cheer for Korea instead haha

omgg this is exactly what i needed to feel a lil bit better 'cause of BB deprivation.

dae with his 'south africa' =)) and yb randomly started dancing (o_O) idkk LOL

the fact iss.. i missssssssseeeeddd them, i still am *sigh* but this calmed me down a little haha

and the song with Yuna (i lovee her voice btw<33) is really nice. and TOP singinggg is <33333333333 (biased:P)

fw0qvr.jpg

;)

--

btw, can the description for this thread be removed now? :/

Guest shinhdeplol

thanks universe for the brief translation ^^

Basically Big Bang is asked to become the nation's cheerleaders for the 2010 World Cup, and they discuss what they want to do for the "Shouting Korea" project. In the beginning they were looking for South Africa on the map. Seungri was trying to remember a particular song, but he had trouble remembering and the other guys thought he was just playing around. They decided that because they're singers they should come up with songs and shoots MVs. At the end they decide to go out to gather people who can shout really loud for their project. They kept ignoring Daesung's jokes/gags and his suggestions so at the end he got fed up, hehe tongue.gif

haha i think the idea is awesome. ^^ it suits Big Bang's creative and cool image <3

poor Daesungie. don't worry bb, no one will ignore your gags in real life ^^ Daesung's body gags are the best!

EDIT:

Forgot to mention...

Happy Seungri day!!!

After taking an exam, I am so happy to hear the new song & see the Hyundai Shouting Korea! The way Dae was saying South Africa was way too cute. YB and his random dancing, LOL When GD suddenly got up and started looking out the window, I was like wth? that was so cute though. Dae being ignored was funny. And YG's new building is amazing, I love it! The new song, Kim Yuna's voice sounds so nice with theirs. ♥ Big Bang!

Guest shinhdeplol

Translations of Big Bang Hyundai Motor Shouting Korea (Clip #1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyzqBzjzmOQ...player_embedded

Translations from 0:35

GD: Big Bang. Starts the World Cup’s cheer. Republic…Republic of South Africa.

YB: Let’s find Africa.

DS: Africa Africa Africa. Psht how r u gonna find Africa there? Hyung, a person has to play on the big plate!

*DS brings huge globe*

everyone: OOOH

DS: You gotta find it here!

GD: Under there, under there!

DS: South Africa.

GD: What?

DS: South Africa. South Africa. hehe

GD: So, now we got the country down-

YB: But, we need ideas on how to actually cheer.

TOP: Do we actually have to go there, or is there a way we can just do it in Seoul, Korea?

GD: To begin to cheer, just us is definitely not enough.

SR: That’s right, we gotta gather some people.

DS: Don’t you have to actually know stuff about the country first? So, I prepared this! South Africa is-

*GD interrupts*

GD: We gotta go around looking for people with loud voices! Hm? How about it?

SR: It’s good.

GD: And we go around cheering together.

SR: It’s better if we have lots of people.

TOP: But we’re Big Bang, musicians who make music, so if we make a song and cheer…

GD: AND SHOOT AN MV!

*Taeyang dances*

SR: And make a dance! Make a dance!!!

*DS mutters* Good, good, good…

DS: But for the MV, I’m the pro for campaigning…

*Seungri interrupts*

SR: The song, we can do it like…

GD: How? Oh, Pilsung Korea?

SR: No, not that one, another one..

DS: That, I can research…! *ignored LOL*

GD: Republic of Korea! doo doo doo doo doo (Pilsung Korea song)

SR: No, not that one, what was it that time? So that song.. we can do it in a way.. AGH that time.. ugh I don’t remember.. hold on

DS: WHEN are you talking about???

SR: So that song…UGH!

DS: Search it online, search!!

TOP: There’s nothing you remember right?

GD: I think hes just joking around.

SR: No, that song that time… AGHHHHHH I DONT REMEMBER OMG *stands up*

TOP: SHOUTING?

YB: SEUNGRI’S?

TOP: SEUNGRI’S SHOUTING?

GD& DS: SHOUTING OF SEUNGRI!, OF SEUNGRI!!!

*NOTE: SEUNGRI MEANS VICTORY HERE (Shout of Victory). nice pun big bang lol. Oh, and, This is the Korean Title for the Shouts of Reds Part 2 song :)*

TOP: So our topic/title… Shouting of Seungri. Cheering song.

YB: Someone who will cheer with us for this, someone with the loudest voice, let’s hurry and find them!

DS: I ALSO FOUND ABOUT ABOUT THIS. *flips notebook* The places with the loudest people are, Myung dong, eh? Dong dae moon.

GD: But there’s no time for us to be doing this!

YB: Let’s go out!

TOP: I’ll um. go first~

SR: Yeah, then let’s just go quickly find the person with the loud voice!

GD: LAST PERSON BUYS DINNERRRR

*everyone runs out*

DS: No one listens to me.. GEEZZZ

Translations: Soleil @ibigbang

Guest Unnursvana

wow, this tread is moving fast again XD so many good things happening in the world of Big Bang

LOVE the new song... now I know what song is going to be on instant replay for this week XD

The new YG building looks so good from the little some I have seen from videos and pics... I hope we get something like YGTV again so we can see more of it ^^

Can't wait for part two of Hyundai and Dae's performance with Hyori.

Guest ilovearronyan

Why isn the last part of Seungri's interview translated yet?? ):

I hope it's going to be a happy one~

Archived