★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Sunshine1

^ YAY! top 3! Big Bang is really rising to fame in Japan.

Gosh im hungry for a new single already~

@shinhedeplol Thanks so much for sharing those scans! 8DD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

More of BIGBANG figure set

UL0.9946421_1_1.jpg

More HERE

C: koalalalane @ LJ

- - -

Those figures are so incredibly cute :wub: I think I will buy one set when I visit Japan this summer no matter how expensive it is :wub:

Tae with his sunglasses is the cutest ^^

Guest universe

urgh i feel so bad for thinking that Top looks so hot in that memorial service. :unsure:

news are really slow these days. i hope there's videos for the ELT DVD. i would love to get it but i will rather buy the Big Show since i attended it. but the cover is tempting me sooo much haha. i'm looking forward to their sales figure. i think it should be quite high considering how successful the tour was :D

news are slow again :( i hope Seungri's interview will be translated soon....

Guest piano.1993

^

I think its great they address him as Choi Seunghyun

since he came as an actor there~ :)

I agree. This is such a serious occasion so I think he better be addressed Choi Seunghyun.

Its ages since I last heard ppl calling him so. Feel a little bit weird.

I admire TOP more after seeing him at the memorial. He seems really, really sad :(

On a brighter note, that abs is to die for xD. Wish it were TOP's but I think Seungri is the most likely option. Can never imagine TOP with that hot of a body

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[NEWS] Cha Seung Won on working with T.O.P!

Here's a cut from Cha Seung Won's interview on Asiae about working with T.O.P on 71-Into the Fire:

"Into the Fire" is in post-production right now. What was it like filming the movie? It must have not been easy -- I saw photos taken on set which basically seemed like ruins.

Cha Seung-won: I didn't see a single woman on set the whole time we shot "Into the Fire." Kwon Sang-woo, T.O.P and I thought 'Wow this is too much.' (laugh) You'll probably be able to tell from the photos but When you see the behind-the-scenes pictures all you see are men.

Maybe that's why Choi Seung-hyun received so much attention. (laugh)

Cha: We all like him very much. There is no reason not to like him. He had a really tough time on set after having been an idol group singer. He would say hello at lunch, sit next to me and eat covered in make-up which makes him look messy. And when I ask him if filming is bearable, he would say he likes it. He's a really good guy. Kwon Sang-woo is closest to him in age and they both play student soldiers in the film so he'll treat him in a Spartan way, while Kim Seung-woo will act more parental to him. Everyone treats him differently. If I had to compare them to lions, Choi is like the young lion from "The Lion King" just before Scar gets eaten up. Kwon is a very brave lion who fights a lot but he overdid himself in the fights. (laugh) But his perspective widens greatly when the baby lion comes along and he has a family. That's why I think he'll become a good lion, with courage and a wide perspective. Kim is a lion with too many scars. (laugh) But when you look at him, he just is a lion. Someone who seems like is a lion, even if he may have lost a lot of his mane and have many scars.

credit:dkpopnews

Guest Haruharu94

Am I the only one who thinks the abs might belong to Ji?

I dunno why, but for some reason, I think they're his! :P

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think he is too skinny for that :lol:

- - -

Bingu TOP ^^

790.9934352_1_1.gif

C: omo__嚸の丶 @ baidu

CS0.9949626_1_1.jpg

^ just like a kid :D

C: -ㅈㄷ- @ DCinside

Guest hayakatsu

i think it's seungri's abs. i mean, no doubt top might've gained some muscle definition after all these years considering the acting roles he's taken lately, but the physique in that photo just didn't look like top's. and comparing seungri's strong baby pics, it's highly likely that it's maknae's. but i mean, that's just my opinion.

would srsly kill to see top's abs tho. like, a guy who looks that phenomenal in a suit, can't possibly have flat abs. it just doesn't get to work that way.

p/s: top and i have the same smile!! well, at least in this (http://c.upanh.com/upload/5/793/CS0.9949626_1_1.jpg) particular photo.

----------

on another note, isn't tell me goodbye supposed to be released already? has anyone heard of it? srsly i even set up a countdown on my phone. i reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyy wanna hear that song in all it's glory. gyaaa~ anyone in japan right now have any news abt it? j-vips?

Guest quantum-day

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Big Bang International Fan Site, but I couldn't find one :(

Can you tell me what is Big Bang Fan Site ? I really like Big Bang, like their songs. And if they don't have one, I think I can help setting up their international site . It's not hard for me :)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Hi there,

I'm looking for a Big Bang International Fan Site, but I couldn't find one :(

Can you tell me what is Big Bang Fan Site ? I really like Big Bang, like their songs. And if they don't have one, I think I can help setting up their international site . It's not hard for me :)

www.bigbangvip.net

Guest miared

I have a cold............and I am sooo bored right now, lying in beeeeed.............

I´ve collected some pics...

Hahaha...........a classic.

bigbang99.jpg

11493678860392hb7.jpg

Seungri in all of his flatness youth B)

20061029032105778e70.jpg

jskmxu.jpg

Tada!

seungrizz7.jpg121920157362.jpg

Forgot about this one!

17624834.png

Guest shinhdeplol

]According to a statement by media marketing research consulting company Lee's PR & Research on the 27th, "We conducted an investigation into the most popular celebrities of the first part of 2010. 2PM and SNSD received 19.8% and 37.5% in the polls, respectively, making them the top popular male and female singers."

Last year, 2PM received 21.7% of the vote and took 2nd place, but this year they raised their name to 1st place. Big Bang, who received 23.5% of the vote last year for 1st place, fell to 4th place with 12.3% of the votes. Behind 2PM were 2AM (15.1%) and Lee Seung Gi (13.0%),while rookies BEAST and CNBLUE took 7th and 9th place respectively, drawing attention.

[omitted irrelevant information]

Reported by: Baek Ji Eun

Credit: NATE News

Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100428n05996

Translated by 49.5bananas @ W2D

thats what the long absence did to them. BIGBANG NEEDS TO COME BACK, RIGHT NAO!!!!!!!! awwh i srsly cant wait.

*calm down*

okay at least they are still in TOP 5.

If it´s only between the two of them it would be Seungri, of course. TOP will never be able to put on muscles like that- NEVER.

NEVER? why's that? :mellow: i don't know why, but the first member i thought of when i saw that picture was TOP. i hope the guy's packed on some weight these last couple months. XD

despite all my wishful thinking, i have to admit, the picture is most likely of seungri. TOP just likes to hide, taeyang's is more ripped, and daesung... well, he's got a pretty nice body too so it could be him... i love his arms. :D

Guest SunRiseYB

^Agreed! Big Bang really needs to come back and make this kpop scene BLOW UP again! :)

I wonder whats the concept n' all.. Hope more hip-hopish songs.. Like Last Farewell :wub:!

And then, some slower songs as well, I Don't Understand, Stay, A Fool's Only Tear-ish.. :)

BIGBANG HURRY AND COMEBACK!

Guest andloveyelledno

If it´s only between the two of them it would be Seungri, of course. TOP will never be able to put on muscles like that- NEVER.

I don't think TOP would have problem putting on muscles but what makes me sure it's not him is that he would never show his stomach. I think he still has a lot of body image issues from when he used to be overweight. That doesn't always just go away simply because you lose the weight.

Those polls vary so I don't take them too seriously. 2PM had the whole Jay situation and SNSD had a successful comeback. Not surprised they came out on top as they received massive attention this year.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Seeing that poll makes its so depressing...Big Bang seriously needs to comeback! I don't know what the heck is YG doing...all this long wait, he better gives a quality comeback! (not like their comebacks are not, but I want a good good comeback with suprises and everything! HAHAHA...)

I personally think those abs belong to Seungri, cuz I really doubt that Top would ever show his body to us...he has already mentioned it a few times in interviews...And it's definitely not Jiyong either cuz he mentioned it before that he doesn't have it at all...SR said his hyungs doesn't like it when he shows his abs cuz then GD and TOp's abs get search too...AHHAHA....

Guest Eltoshen

ROFL, TOP looks hilarious in that shot where he's flashing his stomach.

It doesn't look like he has much left over from the extreme weight loss, so that's good.

Archived