★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest crayonlines

Happy Birthday Daesung!

I don't know if I like the concept of "Tell Me Goodbye." Seungri's hair really shocked me! I don't know if I like it or not..usually I hate when guy's sleek their hair like that, it's just icky and greasy. Seungri has a nice oval face though, so it helps. I realize that Top's hair isn't grey though and I have the feeling they shot this pretty recently! That's one good hair story at least!!! Usually it's g-top who shocks everybody with their hair and fashion sense, but I guess it's maknae's turn now. :lol:

I can't wait to see the music video! I'm sure I will like it :P

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

Happy B-DAE! haha

I can't wait to see TMG MV.

And I kinda surprise in their outfit and their hairstyle

But I won't judge until I can watch the MV :)

Guest Chelsialooabc123

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAESUNG !

The one with the brightest smile plus cheerful character ~~ Lovee :D

I♥BIGBANG is trending in twitter . ~ Please do help !

Guest universe

ohhh i'm not a fan of the TMG cover!! why are their Japanese releases so ugly. oh well but the song will be amazing anyway :wub:

am i the only one liking Seungri's hair?? it looks weird in that photo but its much better in the video. i think it gave Seungri a matured feel if they filmed the scenes correctly. i have always hoped for him to change his hairstyle haha. and i'm glad that Top's hair is not grey too!! the MV must be hella sad. look at their sombre colours. haha.

Seungri really went through alot during the training days. i remembered how everyone keeps calling him "maknae", as if he doesn't have a name :( i'm looking forward to the next part of the interview. i wonder what slump will he be talking about, since he's always so confident and optimistic about everything

and VIPs, please remember to vote for our boys at the VMAJ!! i have been dutifully voting every day :D

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

MTV White Belt Special BigBang

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk3NTc3NzI=.html

C: firefly1988719 @ baidu

Unseen?

72773315.th.jpg

C: 히힝 @ DCinside

EDIT

A fantaken photo of Daesung who watched/went to a vocal contest/show by Antenna Music. The show ran from 2010.04.23 ~ 2010.04.25 but it doesn't say at DCDS what date he went. The show is hosted by Yoo Hee Yool, host of Yoo Hee Yool's Sketchbook.

C: bigbangupdates.com

- - -

Taeyang with his friends ^^

d81e35105200b6e8f6039e3.jpg

x456981476.jpg

C: CYworld & ellamy of BBCN // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

3L0.9851710_1_1.jpg

7V0.9851711_1_1.jpg

320.9851712_1_1.jpg

2U0.9851715_1_1.jpg

When i saw the post about T.O.P on the mag, I immediately bought it.

The content is basically about how the 4 became close friends.

It all started with Yongsaeng of SS501, who was a former SM trainee. He was friends with Jaejoong then and was the one who introduced Hyunjoong to Jaejoong. Yongsaeng even mentioned before on Golden Fishery Radio Star that Hyunjoong stole Jaejoong away from him.

Hyunjoong, who knew T.O.P during their highschool years (junior and senior year) then introduced T.O.P to Jaejoong and they eventually became friends.

Among the TVXQ members, Jaejoong and Micky are known to be close so Micky was able to join their "group" too.

What do these 4 hot idols do when they get together? Soju! The 4 love drinking Soju and hanging out together. They usually meet with each other after midnight because of their tight schedules. Micky once said that when they drink together, Jaejoong and Hyunjoong drink so fast that he can't keep up w/ them. T.O.P also loves to drink. How much? Well, enough that there was a time when he was so sick and had to take aspirin and still drank alcohol. That was the reason that he was taken to the hospital before.

But their relationship is not just about drinking. They also help and support each other. When Hyunjoong started his role in Boys over Flowers, T.O.P and Jaejoong who already had some acting experience supported him along with the other SS501 members and their fans. They often called and told him that he did well.

The article also mentioned that when T.O.P kissed Hyori, Hyunjoong, who is Hyori's fan, threw the remote control away while watching the show.

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

- - -

They were the original F4 until the BOF Korean version came out :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Fancam of Tae and his friends hanging out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOAkaJUaRRs...player_embedded

Theres a camera following them? I wonder what thats for :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQcvOt9k62k...player_embedded

Translation

Seungri : We are going to be on MTV Live(JAPAN) on 30th.

Daesung : Having a chance to be on a show that we usually watch is a big happiness to us.

Taeyang : Maybe not all of you know about Us but to those who are a music lover, We are going to do our best to have a enjoyable performance. Everyone please keep on waiting!

Translation : Bang @ iBigbang

Guest shinhdeplol

091203 Jiyong @ Gimpo airport

old pics but I havent seen here

b88850fa953c9c37d8f9fd1.th.jpg b9d48d788bc487d52f73b31.th.jpg 0e6170edc166860eadafd51.th.jpg 3dc4c0f66dbeafe1f3d3851.th.jpg 86de73fecebe0ec5fd037f1.th.jpg c8fa14c14541c76db219a81.th.jpg

C: G_ONE_ME@g-one.me // Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

<3 his scarf

Guest ilovearronyan

hahahaha,,the tae fancam going out with friends is kinda funny,

tae's walking as if no one would follow him,

(instead i think his pren was disturbed by it, since he looked down when it was right behind him)

then his pren "slapped" the fancam view down XD

Sean wished Happy Birthday to DaeSung

jinu1.jpg

jinu2.jpg

credit:Sean's official twitter:http://twitter.com/jinuSEAN3000

YGE 2010 Schedule Update~

Gummy starts off the 2010 year for YG Entertainment.

While approaching the coming month of May, YG announced the official start of their schedules to be led by Gummy. Gummy will be releasing her new mini album "Loveless" on the 30th and making her comeback to the idol world. In March of 2008, Gummy released her fourth album 'Comfort' and returned to the idol world after 2 years for only one month. She will be starting activities in the first week of May with her new R&B hip hop song "Because you are a man" made by Teddy who also produced 2NE1's Fire, etc.

Following the quiet first half of the year, YG's plans for the second half of the year are somewhat tight.

After Gummy, Seven will be preparing for his comeback. On the 26th, YG announced that Se7en will enter into activities with a new album at the end of May. In November of 2006, he came back to the idol world afer 3 years for only 6 months with his 4th album 'Se7olution'. It has been decided that his new album will be a mini album. The title song has been decided already and the music video filming has been complete. YG representatives said that "It will have a completely different style from Se7en's past albums".

The third appearance in 2010 by YG will be made by Big Bang's member Taeyang. Last November, he released his digital single "Wedding Dress" as his second solo project, and he is currently in the process of preparing for his first album. YG representatives explained that Taeyang, aside from Musical, Movies, etc. he is following a different path than the other Big Bang members, and after he released 'Wedding Dress' he has been putting a lot of effort into the producing of his album.

After Gummy & Se7en & Taeyang, YG will conclude the second half of the year with 2NE1 and Big Bang. G-Dragon, who had a very successful year last year with his first solo album "Heartbreaker" is currently in the process of helping and supporting other YG artists produce their albums. Although there hasn't been confirmations for an album yet, Big Bang Member Daesung has also been gathering ballad songs and is in the process of planning for his solo activities.

YG representatives stated "At the moment, we are in the process of working on Se7en, Taeyang and 2NE1's albums at the same time." and "We are adjusting the schedules so that the activities will not overlap each other". 

S: nate

TRANS: GEE @ ygladies

cr:omonatheydidn't

Guest Banana Peel

^

well it's about time YG finally released an official release on his plan o_o; but goodness, that's a long heck of a wait for Big Bang & 2ne1, whom I've waited for months now T____T. Anyways, GLAD that Taeyang will be promoting before Big Bang does. YAY! YG DOMINATION IS COMING SOON <3

Archived