★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

“My friends scorned me. They said I sucked at singing and wasn’t very good [on the show]. Even my homeroom teacher said ‘I don’t really think that’s the path you should be taking. You should quickly find another path for yourself.’ She was really pretty but she’s never seemed uglier to me than she was that day.”

sorry, that line about his homeroom teacher made me LOL so hard! hahahaha

oh, i wonder which entertainment company he auditioned first? so i guess they didn't like his "looks" then, his front and side profile didn't pass their standards. <_<

maknae was so young during this time, must have been hard travelling back and forth. he was so skinny back then too. he's really such a strong baby.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^Thanks so much for the translations!

But what the heck are the agencies (not YG) trying to do?! Pull his hair back to see the forehead(?)!

That sounds creepy to me! LOL...but then alot of companies just aim for good lucks...

Anyways, I love this interview thing, but it's not the usual SR we always see...he's so determined and I think that's the reason why he's so confident in himself too, trying to succeed everything cuz he hates the word "u suck"...

OMG...June come fast already...I hate having to wait so long...YG...gah~~~~

@ shinhdeplol So GD & SR wrote the skit together (?)! Cuz I remember reading something about the staff saying that SR tells the director or someone from the staff should do like this, and GD agrees (?)!

Guest shinhdeplol

From SAL DVD

CS0.9559995_1_1.jpg

ZL0.9560001_1_1.jpg

Seungri is very satisfied with the play.

T30.9560124_1_1.jpg

CS0.9560125_1_1.jpg

LT0.9560126_1_1.jpg

3L0.9560129_1_1.jpg

"I should thank Seungri for helping me with the skit, but it seems that him thank me even more. Hahaha." Because the maknae loves to show-off. "He keeps saying the shooting is specially over."

4E0.9560197_1_1.jpg

That's Daesung's head GD is touching.

LT0.9560232_1_1.jpg

7V0.9560233_1_1.jpg

MU0.9560234_1_1.jpg

LK0.9560236_1_1.jpg

Daesung, "What are you looking at, this is my woman."

Laughing repeatedly during the performance.

C: PINK7MI // http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest darkaz619

another clip with tell me goodbye! THIS TIME WITH TOP'S PART!

there's still talking covering it though :(

music starts at 1:20

Tell Me Goodbye

credit: omamilee@YT

thank you TOP rapping style in this song is different not that usually way he rap all the time

to bad there no clear audio i think later tonight we can hear the full version.

Guest missARROGANT

Tell Me Goodbye

Thanks for sharing!!

The song is really beautiful. DaeSung's vocal is so amazing :)

D-5 for Our Smiling Angel BDAY..I might not be able to join the fun :lol:

Sengri got more part this time<3

Luv this song~~

Guest shinhdeplol

i wonder if they will have a new song for Lollipop, since there are new members helping out with the promotion, and the image of our boys for Lollipop kinda change now.

if yes, i would love Cyon and YG to have more intense promotion. Lollipop 2 didnt do very well imo because of the poor exposure it got

im loving the "longer preview" of TMGB. im actually very happy because Seungri has got more parts.

wonder if the song will be better than the other ballad songs of BB that i really really love like Oh Ma Baby, I Don't Understand and Stay. gawwh June seems so far away <_<

Big Bang "Superstar" Manhwa?

LT0.9584791_1_1.jpg

C: 게이다@DCBB // http://www.bigbangupdates.com/

Guest Velocity

celavee.jpg

Hello, just wondering if anyone has these pictures? The small ones? Are there even larger versions of those images? (Thank you if there are XD; )

Tell Me GoodBye:

Wow, TOP's rap really does sound different in this song o__o and I'm happy that SeungRi gets to flaunt his voice on this song. Makane needs to get more parts like that >__>

I really wish they re-release Lollipop 2 >__> where's the ~special collaboration~ or something that they spoke of?

lastly,

Wasn't TOP next for the interview? ;______;

I guess he was busy with filming, and has anyone seen his new interview? The one by YSTAR O:? hope it gets translated soon :3

【TV】K-pop Wrap-up!「Pops in Seoul」BIGBANG,2NE1&TVXQ

C: arirangworld@ YT

---------------------------------------

the host wearing similar necklace like the one Ji have in his "Heartbreaker" MV~

only in smaller size~ kekekeke

Guest shinhdeplol

GN0.9586799_1_1.jpg

E10.9586795_1_1.jpg

JOYRICH PLEATHER MOTORCYCLE VEST PINK

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

What a cute pink vest!!!! I so want to own one.

LOL the boys are into Joyrich these days. Is it because they are Joyrich's fav artists???

Guest shinhdeplol

the thread is so dead <_<

CS0.9595281_1_1.jpg

found this on daum. it's about which Korean artists/groups have the videos with most numbers of viewers on Youtube. Big Bang may not be the first place here, but our boys have most numbers of videos listed here ^^ they totally dominate the chart imo

Guest vip_gd

^

off-topic but wow at the last video. that was so recent .. alr over 4mil views . damn.

-

anywayyys

i'm happy to see that they have the most number of videos (6!)

i guess it's good thing to promote in japan since it has a big market(but kpop is already catching up to jpop anyway)

hence, 3 of their japanese mv's on the list

Guest universe

Tell Me Goodbye

wow the song is so heartwrenching. perfect for the drama!! i love Seungri's voice in their Japanese releases so far. he really improved a whole lot in 2009. i'm sure their new Korean album will showcase his vocals more.

i bet Seungri's so-called "friends", teacher and those agencies who rejected him are eating their words now. some people may think that Seungri is overconfident, but if not for his confidence, he would probably have given up long ago after so many setbacks :wub:

and for the youtube video views, they just took the numbers from the official YGE youtube channel. they did not include the views in the official Big Bang channel. the actual numbers are alot higher :D

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung cuts in Big Bang songs (ACCA version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v1Uvwjur68...player_embedded

Order: Everybody Scream - Oh, oh, oh - buleunnoeul - Polished - Wonderful - Stupid Love - Remember - Intro - Number1 - Make Love - Come be my lady - HaruHaru - With U Intro - Number1 - Make Love - Come be my lady - every day - With U - Baby Baby - So beautiful - 천국 - Everything - Always - Candle Baby Baby - So beautiful - Heaven - Everything - Always - Candle

credits:bestiz+re-up by bigbangupdatesblog@yt

Archived