★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

me2day update from Lolipop Girl

C20.9434690_1_1.jpg

HQ ver: http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100418_238...24_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

시험을 앞두고 있는 미친들 많이 있죠? 화이팅 해서 공부 열심히 해요!! 가끔 지칠 때는 미투에 와서 제 사진 선물과 함게 힘을 냈으면 좋겠어요^-^ 그리고 감기 조심하구요~ 그럼 언제나 멋진 탑군의 사진 선물 나갑니다!!

In English:

A lot of you me2’s have exams soon, right? Fighting!! When you’re feeling tired, come and check out my photo posts on me2DAY^-^ Be careful not to catch a cold~ Here’s TOP who’s always hot!!

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/18/me2day-updates-100418/

- - -

Some BB-related stuff from High Cut Vol.27

LT0.9437445_1_1.jpg

CS0.9437364_1_1.jpg

CS0.9437366_1_1.jpg

Taken from AA-CHAN's blog: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/18/high-cut-vol-27/#more-4459

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG look-a-likes

Some have been posted,some are unseen to me. More can be found at the 1st thread I think ^^

GDragon

VZ0.9440124_1_1.jpg

T30.9440128_1_1.jpg

^ Looks a bit like Donghae too :o

Seungri

CS0.9440206_1_1.jpg

3L0.9440208_1_1.jpg

CS0.9440214_1_1.jpg

^ :wub: so cute

Daesung

LT0.9440254_1_1.jpg

SC0.9440256_1_1.jpg

7V0.9440259_1_1.jpg

3L0.9440303_1_1.jpg

UL0.9440309_1_1.jpg

^ That model is <33

8P0.9440314_1_1.jpg

Taeyang

520.9438202_1_1.gif

^ That puppy is also famous for resemble WG's Sunye :lol: Their eye smiles are all <33333

Go here for more: Source : dudqo@bestiz + daum

Source : dudqo@bestiz + daum

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Guest shinhdeplol

* this is the full version, i hope the official audio comes out soon

thx clandestinepain @ YT for the upload

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING :wub:

i was hoping for a super super sad song like I Don't Understand or Oh Ma Baby (my forever favourite BB songs <3). but this song still sounds beyond awesome. even though it's not the full version, it's on repeat for me atm :wub:

- - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heeOZTYWdBo...player_embedded

Another IRIS video with Tell Me Goodbye as BGM <3333 THIS SONG IS SO AWESOME!!!!

Too bad they keep on teasing us <_< Release the whole version already will you?

Guest alwaysStylish

Oh my the song sounds heavenly! Can't wait for full version to hear the vocals clearly.. They've improved so much! :)

Also can't wait for the day GD and TOP raps in full japan :D! Thanks for the link ncly!

Guest gdragon86

wow!!!That g-dragon look-a-like pictures are really O.o!!!He does look like GD as long he doesn't show his eyes~~lol~It seems from his second pic that he has lots of colorful garments! But it's high maintenance to look like GD~you gotta have cash!lots of them!

The first pic of seungri's look-a-like is sooo beautifuL~but she does look like him~thought the 3rd pic guy really had seungri's eyes~hehehe...but i gotta love that model girl that looked like TOP~that is seriously FUNNY~

I've never seen GD's look alikes before but the rest of them i did~^^ thanks for posting them up!

Guest iamyourfather

* this is the full version, i hope the official audio comes out soon

thx clandestinepain @ YT for the upload

thanks for sharing!!

daesung's voice is <3<3<3<3<3 especially @ the verse

his voice definitely added the sad flavour to the song.

Guest piano.1993

the song sounds super awesome to me. Jiyong and Tabi's rap is beyond amazing, and the others' singing voices are just meant to be in the song

Guest piano.1993

REQUEST

can someone please repost some pics of Seungri during Lies days with half blonde hair?

thanks in advance

Guest shinhdeplol

say Hi to the GDs :lol:

3L0.9448441_1_1.jpg

i saw Jiyong, Seungri and Gaho. can't make out who the others are :blush:

C: 감동.

i saw download links for 20100412 mini mini BANG in popcornfor2. i want to upload it to Youtube so bad, but i dont know how to work on files with that extension >"< i hope someone will upload the whole show soon

[MV OST ENG SUBS] Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye

FORTHCOMING SCHEDULE

[TV]CS放送・TBSチャンネル『IRIS』

初回は2時間ス ペシャルでの放送となります。

April 21, 2010 7:00 PM

[bIRTHDAY]DaeSung

Apr 26, 2010

[CM]「Eversense」First Air Date

Apr 27, 2010

[MAGAZINE]「Knock Knock」

Apr 27, 2010

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

[MV OST ENG SUBS] Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye

OMG..this is beyond awesome e e e e e!

it's so beautiful..

DaeTaeRi heavenly voices and GD's addictive rapping <33333

imo..this song is really as good as their Korean R&B and slow songs

it has the Bigbang's music style

but the release is in June ...why we have to wait for too long to listen to the full and HQ version..T_T

I wonder how the MV will be look like..arghhh..can't wait :P

Guest miared

~~ how is seungri taller than DAESUNG AND GD? i don't remember seeing him taller than the 2, i don't bash seungri or anything (coz i love the whole bigbang) i just want to know the truth, i even saw them barefooted in their dormitory and I just don't remember seungri being taller than the 2. I don't know really, but can you send me some pics or videos or anything that shows him being taller than the 2. I just want to clarify things coz lately i've been "investigating" LOL xDD about their heights because of many speculations/news/gossips about their real heights. I even watched videos of them being with other artists to compare and all just to know even their estimated heights i even calculated things HAHA. I dunno, it just bothers me big time and made me curious and eager to know the truth LOL. Though it doesn't affect my love for them, i just want to know the facts about them :)

Hohohohoho-----------no worries------ B)B)B)B)B) ------------speculating about heights has always been fun (to me!). Of course, with singers these days.....and shoelifts lurking around every corner one can never be too sure....

However- I´ve looked up some pictures on the issue. No promoshots. Nothing photoshopped. I´ve tried looking for relatively "real" stances with a solid ground and frontal perspective (though not in all cases).

It´s not a big secret that shoelifts are more than welcomed in the entertainment industry- BIG BANG included. I think TY´s fondness for them is most obvious. Though I´ve heard the same about GD and Daesung (in a recent FO episode). Now of course, it´s hard to figure out just when they are wearing shoelifts and when they are not- and what makes the correct estimate even harder is the fact that the boys tend to wear rather heavy, fat shoes (that´s why I´ve tried to post only shots with them wearing the same shoes).

It´s true though----Seungri appeared to be smaller/the same height as GD just two years ago. Nothing special though, considering his age (hell, my brother grew more than one inch when he turned 18/19 as well). So yes, even if he started out being smaller in the beginning, it doesn´t mean that he has to maintain the same height???!!!! His change was really visible to me during their "Number 1" days. I think that that was the point where he started to outgrow GD (physically ;T......and psychologically?).

Also I´ve heard numerous fans report that GD appeared to be much smaller in person than what they though he would be. Same with Daesung and TY. Though I´ve read a lot of fans stating the opposite with TOP. He appeared taller than 1.81?? Who knows :ph34r:

Speaking from bodyproportions alone I would really put them as followed-----TOP---->Seungri-->Daesung/GD------>TY. :excl:

See what I´ve come up with and make your own conclusions!!!

I´ll start with some comparisons between the members (the few ones I´ve found!!)

normallt3.pngnormalygstyle03.jpg

A shot directly from the shoot-they were really standing that close (video!). Evevn if both of them were wearing shoelifts that day, the pic gives you a pretty good idea about the heightdifference.

---------------------------------------- B)

Another slight comparison--------------between TOP and Seungri. Though TOPs shoes don´t seen quite as flat as Seungris.

e372351.jpg19tele9kopie.jpg

Some between TOP and GD.

normal12498843862009081.jpgnormallt2.png

----------------------------------------------

Group shots!!! :angry::angry: frontal. Same shoes.

cde3950.jpgcde3963.jpg

bb45kopie.jpgbb310.jpg[/url-----------------------

And finally some of the newer ones. :excl:

59803589.jpg93074517.png

bb671.jpg

Guest universe

i love love LOVEEEE Tell Me Goodbye!! i don't really like ballads but i love every single Big Bang ones. its been a looong while since they came out with something like this. its just awesome!! the rap, the chorus, the hook. :wub: barely hear Top in those previews though. June is soooo far away :(

but i think we will be hearing the song much sooner again. since IRIS will start airing on the 21st in Japan. hopefully there will be a clearer version. and the boys will be in Japan during end May to promote the drama. i'm sure the MV will be out by then :)

i'm looking forward to the sales of this single. i'm sure there will be a significant improvement! especially after the concerts, and the single contains two theme songs too. can't wait!! :D

oh i'm wondering about the Big Show DVD too. i guess it won't be anytime soon. the previous Big Show DVD took quite a while to be on sale, so i'm guessing somewhere around the second half of the year.

Guest darkaz619

thank you for the link can't wait for the full version and TOP rap how it will sound for me there Japan song is just keep getting better Let Me Hear Your Voice and now Tell Me Goodbye maybe the best music they done for me.

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm pretty sure Marge is Choice 37 :D

Tell me Goodbye sounds beautiful! Hard to hear it clearly with all the damn gunshots but I love what I CAN hear. Dae's voice....*sigh* Lovely

I can't believe we have to wait until June -_-

Guest blackjackVip

WAAAah!!.... this is the first time i appreciate Seungri's aegyo!...he looks soooo cute here!...

and OMO! @ the 1st picture! he looks like an innocent, cute little girl!!!...

if someone where to show that pic to me, i would automatically think that she's a girl!!!...

and at the last pic, need i say more?? :DKAWAIIIII!!!! <3

----

EDIT: on second thought, that's really a girl???....LOL just a look-a-like??

I LOVE this second teaser of "Tell Me Goodbye"~ its sounds more heavenly

with longer preview, I doubt its the full version like its been claim by some K-pop

news site, I hardly even heard Tabi's rapping part~ TaeDaeRi's voice are so soulful in here

its sent me straight to heaven~ I was kinda hoping to her G-TOP rapping in Japanese,

but looks like they rapping in full ENG again~ kekeke

now June seems to become so faraway~ but I'm sure we gonna able to hear some more

bits of the songs when IRIS starts to air in Japan~ maybe the song gonna be play in some of the scene

or maybe be the opening/ending song~ kekeke seriously cant wait~~!!

Archived