★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

BB new concept photo

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8374/viewimagei.jpg

arghhhhh....they look fresh and stylish

Tabi,Seungri,Taeyang,GD and Daesung look amazing...Daesung is hot!

I think Tabi's grandpa hair is cool..hehehe

this photo reminds me a lot of HaruHaru and Number 1 concept photos

loveeee it!

Bigbang are having fun^^..Tabi's facial expression is the best..lol

bbthemepark.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation on BIGBANG's "Sudden Attack" VIDEO MESSAGE~

Dae: BIGBANG are going to be in Japan's No. 1 Online game,Sudden Attack.

Seungri: Every BIGBANG members and the weapons with BIGBANG logo will appear in Sudden Attack.

Ji: All right!We want you to "bang" a cool shot just like you're a BIGBANG member!

Tabi: Let's all meet up in Sudden Attack!

Translation by ME~

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for the translation.

Kwon Leadah are indeed

toning down his style or maybe

because they currently on hiatus.

I love it whenever TOP

ran towards the camera,trying to

smack it . :lol:

I am loving the new concept

of the guys for their upcoming

Japanese Singles. Will be loooking

forward to 'TELL ME GOODBYE'

next week when IRIS air in japanese.

BIGBANG being mention on Mnet Countdown (100415)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vW6dzX0hU

The first part basically promotes G-Dragon's Shine A Light Concert Movie.

During the news part, Jinwoon (of 2AM) talked about G-Dragon's collab with Flo Rida and that it has been 1 year and 5 months(!) since Big Bang's last comeback/Korean album and that everybody's anticipating their comeback.

C: bigbangupdates

vid up by: bigbangupdatesblog@yt + src: bbvipz

BIGBANG being mention on Mnet Countdown (100415)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vW6dzX0hU

The first part basically promotes G-Dragon's Shine A Light Concert Movie.

During the news part, Jinwoon (of 2AM) talked about G-Dragon's collab with Flo Rida and that it has been 1 year and 5 months(!) since Big Bang's last comeback/Korean album and that everybody's anticipating their comeback.

C: bigbangupdates

vid up by: bigbangupdatesblog@yt + src: bbvipz

It has been 3 years and 7 and half months since bigbang debut

but they're

active = 2 years and 2 months

inactive/hiatus = 1 years and 5 months..T__T

but I'm super proud of them because they have produced many albums,songs, held many concerts and many achievement in a short period of time of being active

the whole Korea are missing them..ok maybe not the whole..lol...I'm sad watching those fans begging BB to make a comeback soon

"BB palie comeback!"

Guest shinhdeplol

3L0.9391833_1_1.jpg

HQ ver: http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100417_164...08_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

감기걸려서 하루 종일 골골거리다 이제야 미투 들어왔어요 흑… 미친들은 즐건 주말 보내고 있겠죠? 토요일 밤 모두 행복한 시간 보내요~ 카리스마 넘치는 태양군의 사진과 함께 저도 힘을 내려구요!! 퐈이야!!!

In English:

I caught a cold and it was a long day before the update came in… Hav you been having a good weekend? Hope you all have a great Saturday evening~ The charismatic and handsome Taeyang will help me!! Fire!!!

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/17/me2day-...0417/#more-4452

Guest piano.1993

The Sudden Attack message is so cute. Everyone is hyper and they all talk in Japanese. *happy* Ji and TOP seem to improve on the language.

Wish Tae had been there. Wonder where he was at that time.

Awhh I am suppsosed to be watching Haha Mong show now :( Hope there wont be any more unfortunate delay next week or else I will go CRAZY

Guest vstephaniew

Ahhhhh................new pictures...........been a while.

I´m definitely digging the clothes on the group picture. TOPs grey hair is cool as hell. And it suits him, damn it. All the others look good as well. I pretty much can live with anything as long as it doesn´t contain 7/8 pants---or too tight pants (TOP, NO,NO!)--------eyeshadow-----too much make-up-----------or anything too crazy looking.

About their heights.........ahh.......one of the most important questions it seems B)

I strongly do believe that almost all of the boys are wearing shoelifts in one way or another-----especially GD, TY and Daesung. My guess on their actualy heigh, with no shoes on would be as followed:

- TOP---- 1.81m, I´m pretty sure on the one centimeter ;T

- Seungri-----1.75, he just looks like it, the proportions are all there.

- GD and Daesung---- I would put them both on 1.72, maximum. not more.

- TY----- seems like a very solid 1.65-----probably smaller.

--------------------

What always strikes me as funny is reading about GD, and his perception of himself. Weeell-------he may be some things, but certainly noone with a strong attitude. Well, maybe he is, to korean standards. But as far as I know (and I have seen almost every single BIG BANG interview) he´s never NOT been nice or friendly on a show.

But what´s making me think even more..........or making me really curious ........just how much are the boys working on their new album? After all this time, I would have imagined that this time around it would not be only GD doing the whole work again (beside TOP input every now and then).

That´s what I would ask them if I had the chance. Just how they work--in detail.

Peace out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~~ how is seungri taller than DAESUNG AND GD? i don't remember seeing him taller than the 2, i don't bash seungri or anything (coz i love the whole bigbang) i just want to know the truth, i even saw them barefooted in their dormitory and I just don't remember seungri being taller than the 2. I don't know really, but can you send me some pics or videos or anything that shows him being taller than the 2. I just want to clarify things coz lately i've been "investigating" LOL xDD about their heights because of many speculations/news/gossips about their real heights. I even watched videos of them being with other artists to compare and all just to know even their estimated heights i even calculated things HAHA. I dunno, it just bothers me big time and made me curious and eager to know the truth LOL. Though it doesn't affect my love for them, i just want to know the facts about them :)

hey everyone, can u check it for me? is this real twitter account of GD and Top?

GD's twitter?

TOP's twitter

Do TY, SR and DS have twitter?

no they are all fake. None of big bang members have twitter.

Dae and Ji have me2days. Ji has a cyworld (Tae used to have one).

i think the first post of this thread should mention how the members don't have twitter. i am kind of annoyed at those fake accounts that claim to be the boys.

seriously I'm so sick of all the fakers that claim to be the boys~

some of other fakers even said that the reason they cant officially

announce that they own a twitter account is because YG forbid them to own one~

what's up with that~ YG dont have any problems with 2NE1 and G-Dae having

a me2day, why must he be mad if they got a twitter coz its even more awesome since

its give them a chances to communicate with international VIPs like us~

I just view the so-call Ji's twitter acc and all he wrote was the things that the real Ji

talked during his interview in the premier of Shine A Light on theater~ so pathetic~

so fellow VIPs, dont believe every single twitter/myspace/facebook or any other site acc

that claim they are the boys coz in reality, they're not~ if they even got one, I'm sure

YG will officially announce them just like G-Dae's me2day~ or even better, we'll get to hear

Jiyong's "sexy" voice again just like the time he record that podcast for his me2day~ :)

Guest yaoming11

seriously I'm so sick of all the fakers that claim to be the boys~

some of other fakers even said that the reason they cant officially

announce that they own a twitter account is because YG forbid them to own one~

what's up with that~ YG dont have any problems with 2NE1 and G-Dae having

a me2day, why must he be mad if they got a twitter coz its even more awesome since

its give them a chances to communicate with international VIPs like us~

I just view the so-call Ji's twitter acc and all he wrote was the things that the real Ji

talked during his interview in the premier of Shine A Light on theater~ so pathetic~

so fellow VIPs, dont believe every single twitter/myspace/facebook or any other site acc

that claim they are the boys coz in reality, they're not~ if they even got one, I'm sure

YG will officially announce them just like G-Dae's me2day~ or even better, we'll get to hear

Jiyong's "sexy" voice again just like the time he record that podcast for his me2day~ :)

the twitters are seriously a joke...TOP tweets stuff lik "Oh...Mr.Yang calling again...Too late..." and GD's tweets have pretty advance english...

what surprises me the the most is that they have almost 10,000 followers each... I'm sure fans that are fluent in english can tell immediately it's not really them but the fans that aren't are getting completely fooled by them. They're pretty much taking advantage of them...it gives them false hope that their idol is actually tweeting back and forth with them...

oh well at least they're not saying bad stuff but i don't know what kind of fan would pretend to be an idol and fool others...

Guest shinhdeplol

an article talking about how artists have their own characters in games (???) They mention BB and Sudden Attack ^^

http://www.etnews.co.kr/news/detail.html?id=201004180059

‘Big Bang’s Fashion’ mentioned on “Roller Coaster”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko8SIcnY9iI...player_embedded

‘Big Bang’s Fashion’ was mentioned on TVN show “Roller Coaster“. This show is a comedy show that plays skits, mostly comparing the difference between a man and a women with a different theme every week. The theme this week was ‘women don’t understand men’s fashion’.

On the video they just mentioned how the men were wearing ‘Big Bang’s Fashion’ clothes, colorful shirts, long chain necklaces, high top sneakers.

There is such a thing as “Big Bang Fashion” in Korea, there are stores in Korea that have sections with signs that say ‘Big Bang fashion’, or sections with only Big Bang’s style clothes, their fashion consists of the high-top shoes, skinny jeans, chains, accessories, etc. They really are a trend in Korea believe it or not, as they were the ones to introduce this kind of fashion to Korea. So when you see someone dressed like that it’s recognized as ‘Big Bang Fashion’.

By the way does that voice sound familiar to you? I think it’s the same narrator for the G-Dragon skit at the ‘Shine A Light‘ concert, oh la la oh la la. XDD

C: alee @ ibigbang

Big Bang are the top selling celeb game characters

Big Bang took the spot for the most profitable celeb gaming characters.

Last July, Big Bang characters appeared in CJ Internet's 'Sudden Attack' and has since earned 2.8 billion won in character sales alone. The girl group 2NE1, who appeared as their own characters two months prior also made 2.2 billion won in sales. The first celebrity to be made into a Korean game character was 'Rain' in December of 2008, who made sales of 2.1 billion, close to 2NE1.

Source: NewsEn

Credit: sjay.x @ BBVIP

100+ Bangs Icons

cs0942948411.jpg

Perfect if you want new Twitter icons! These images are cropped from various Bangs episodes.

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/04/100-...s-download.html

Thanks to 做小草的小花@bigbang's baidu bar and credit: bgbangupdates.com

by the way i wonder when the Big Show 2 DVD will be released. YG did have a plan of releasing it yeah? It's been so long that I'm not even sure if I remember the news talking about the DVD.

Archived