★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE PREVIEW SOUNDS HEAVENLY!

Big Bang music never fails to impress me.

It sounds so emotional and i think it's nice for an ost(:

Dae and YB's voice were so awesome. Esp Dae's.

Im getting addicted to his voice these days xDD Im also liking

his duet with Hyori~ Ahhh~ I cant wait for the whole song!!!

And i cnt wait for all their songs to come out!

GD! Dont choose from the songs anymore! RELEASE ALL OF THEM!!!

XD

Lollipop Girl me2day update feat BIGBANG~!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4525632368/

Original message:

벌써 밖은 어두워 졌네요~ 빅뱅 다섯명이 함께 모여있는 사진!! 표정이 제각각 ㅋㅋ다들 즐거워 보이는 기분 좋은 사진이에요 ^^ 저녁 약속 있는 미친들은 옷 따뜻하게 입고 나가용

In English:

It became dark outside already~ Here’s a 5 member group shot of BIG BANG!! Each of their expressions ㅋㅋ They all look happy in this picture ^^ If you have plans this evening, make sure and dress warmly

Translation by: AA-Chan.net

--------------------------------------------

BIGBANG character screenshot on "SUDDEN ATTACK" Japanese Version~

62413651.jpg

83984267.jpg

83888513.jpg

54292526.jpg

23942910.jpg

42905206.jpg

79180396.jpg

55902459.jpg

70358747.jpg

Taken: TeamBIGBANG

Via 【サドンアタック公式ホームページ】

Guest shinhdeplol

posted?

3L0.9349396_1_1.jpg

VZ0.9349398_1_1.jpg

C: 공진단 @ DCinside

[scans & Translations] BIG BANG - Dazzling Idol POP Group

CS0.9349558_1_1.jpg

Talking about BIGBANG, what is the first thing that comes to mind? That's right! It's TREND! Everything about BIGBANG is a trend! BIGBANG style glasses, fashion, hairstyles, dances, music etc. are all being picked up by youths! And that is the super dazzling "talented idol pop group" BIGBANG!

G-Dragon - Not your typical idol leader!

Debuting under the label of a "talented idol pop group", BIGBANG had once faced much harsh criticisms. The K-pop world has strong bias for the word "idol", so idol pop groups are under a lot of pressure. Others have always thought that as long as idols can dance well and look good, knowing music doesn't matter - what does is if they can face everyone they meet with a warm smile! But BIGBANG's leader G-Dragon says, "I'm not handsome, and am born with a strong attitude, hence I may not be able to always act as how everyone wants me to be." However, compared to having good looks, G-Dragon, with his natural talent in composing music and unique sense of fashion, thinks that it's more important for BIGBANG to stand out in terms of music style and overall presentation!

BB : All 5 of them have to maintain their individuality!

Even though G-Dragon, Daesung, Seungri, T.O.P and Taeyang have 5 different characteristics, they are able to blend together because of music! Taeyang feels that G-Dragon is crazy, because he can be very absorbed in both work and play! G-Dragon feels that T.O.P is very "MAN"; T.O.P feels that Daesung's optimism and smile are very charming; Daesung feels that Taeyang is like a warm sun, always bring warmth to everyone! While maknae Seungri is one who is very passionate about his dreams! "All 5 of us have very unique personalities, and we have never purposely changed anything about ourselves, it's because of all 5 of our characters that we make BIGBANG!"

BB : To produce more music to touch the hearts of people!

Having caught everyone's attention since their debut, the 4 years old BIGBANG has become a trend-creating pop group. They not only have numerous fans of the 10th generation, they even have those of the 20th and 30th generation! So what does BIGBANG dream about for the future? "Other than being more mature and able to showcase more masculine dances, BIGBANG would like to create more touching music! We have members who have become actors and college students, so we hope that we can all work hard together! Also, hope that our new albums will become more successful and show everyone an all new BIGBANG, and conquer the universe!" Therefore, everyone can expect even more from BIGBANG in the future!

photo A : What's confiscated - acting

reason : I may not be as good as a professional actor yet, but I will work hard!

photo B : What's confiscated - Doraemon

reason : "Doraemon" is my nickname, and I really love Doraemon too!!

photo C : What's confiscated - sleep

reason : Sleep is very important. I need to sleep more than 8 hours everyday!

photo D : What's confiscated - ID

reason : And this is the ID which everyone says is "very masculine"!

photo E : What's confiscated - cuteness

reason : BIGBANG can be both handsome AND cute!

photo F : What's confiscated - cap

reason : Wearing caps the lopsided way is Taeyang's style!

photo G : What's confiscated - college student

reason : It's amazing being a college student! I even have SNSD's Yuri as my classmate!

photo H : What's confiscated - Gaho

reason : My wonderful moments with Gaho~ Happy!

scanned & translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest iAmTan_1

Oh wow! Am I the only one who loves Tabi hair? It's very different and it looks trendy and cool. He definitely stands out and he's one of the few who can be young and make gray hair look hot! lol. Tae look hot and manly as usual. They all look great! I only heard a snippet of the song so I can't judge yet but I can't wait for the full track to come out.

Guest MidnightByul

The preview for Goodbye sounds amazing!

And, what's with April 19th, YG what the hell are you planning now? LOL

Guest shinhdeplol

Sudden Attack - BIGBANG Character's new voice

Is that Seungri's voice??? :lol:

*may be too violent for some ppl*

- - -

Some old gifs of crazy MC TOP :D I remember fangirling over how cutre he looked in that pastel pink outfits. Jiyong's that day was really cute to :wub:

Miss him with that hairstyle

019tzv.jpg

7777m.gif

5555f.gif

4444.gif

C: 맥스. @ DCinside

Guest sakime-yong

Wow so many updates.

But I wish Big bang to comeback soon.

Too bad HAHA MONG SHOW airing has been canceled aww T.T

I'm really looking forward to it. Especially Maknae Heartbreaker Parody. It's DAeRi thats why I think I'ts so much fun.

I'm a really a Thisty VIP thirst for Big Bang.

Guest shinhdeplol

Where is Tae in the Sudden Attack opening message? :(

The boys look so hyper here ^^ Its nice hearing GTOP speaking more Japanese :) TOP is spotted with his pink dotted pants again :lol: He must really love them. And why does he look like he is holding his laughters when he is talking? :lol:

Jiyong's boxers + TOP's attacking the camera are the best parts :lol:

- - -

Smt about UFO Town and BANGS B-school set? A giveaway?

CS0.9357166_1_1.jpg

CS0.9357165_1_1.jpg

SC0.9357164_1_1.jpg

CS0.9357159_1_1.jpg

http://www.ufotown.com/event/event_view.as...&totalrow=9

C: 티어 @ BBVIPZ

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

THe new Japanese version of Sudden Attack voice was hilarious! SR's deep voice! HAHAHA...

Where was Tae when they did the opening message (?)!

I have a question: when did Tae promote Look Only At Me (?) Wasn't it around this time of year in 2008?

All of the sudden I feel like the YG teaser have to do with him since he was missing...and yesterday GD said members are preparing for solos which could push back their album (?)!

Whatever....I'm thinking too much! AHHAHA....I'm excited with all of these news! BB please come back already!

Guest miared

Ahhhhh................new pictures...........been a while.

I´m definitely digging the clothes on the group picture. TOPs grey hair is cool as hell. And it suits him, damn it. All the others look good as well. I pretty much can live with anything as long as it doesn´t contain 7/8 pants---or too tight pants (TOP, NO,NO!)--------eyeshadow-----too much make-up-----------or anything too crazy looking.

About their heights.........ahh.......one of the most important questions it seems B)

I strongly do believe that almost all of the boys are wearing shoelifts in one way or another-----especially GD, TY and Daesung. My guess on their actualy heigh, with no shoes on would be as followed:

- TOP---- 1.81m, I´m pretty sure on the one centimeter ;T

- Seungri-----1.75, he just looks like it, the proportions are all there.

- GD and Daesung---- I would put them both on 1.72, maximum. not more.

- TY----- seems like a very solid 1.65-----probably smaller.

--------------------

What always strikes me as funny is reading about GD, and his perception of himself. Weeell-------he may be some things, but certainly noone with a strong attitude. Well, maybe he is, to korean standards. But as far as I know (and I have seen almost every single BIG BANG interview) he´s never NOT been nice or friendly on a show.

But what´s making me think even more..........or making me really curious ........just how much are the boys working on their new album? After all this time, I would have imagined that this time around it would not be only GD doing the whole work again (beside TOP input every now and then).

That´s what I would ask them if I had the chance. Just how they work--in detail.

Peace out :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Translation on BIGBANG's "Sudden Attack" VIDEO MESSAGE~

Dae: BIGBANG are going to be in Japan's No. 1 Online game,Sudden Attack.

Seungri: Every BIGBANG members and the weapons with BIGBANG logo will appear in Sudden Attack.

Ji: All right!We want you to "bang" a cool shot just like you're a BIGBANG member!

Tabi: Let's all meet up in Sudden Attack!

Translation by ME~

-----------------------------------------------

I have to work more on my Japanese knowledge~ <_<

Guest universe

^^ thanks for the translations!! i'm so happy to see the boys being all dorky again. its been quite awhile since all of them are (okay minus YB coz he isn't there) being all cray crazy haha. there's always someone looking really tired or just being quiet. i guessed the rest and relief after all their concerts really help!! i got such a big smile on my face after watching that Sudden Attack message haha.

lots of updates today!! i'm actually digging Top's grey hair coz he can put it off. the rest are looking really hot as well!! i like their Japanese concept photos since Gara Gara Go. if not for Top's new hair, i would have thought its from '08 coz GD's half mohawk is almost back!! just like their Haru Haru times :wub:

Tell Me Goodybye reminded me of Stay, and i loooveee that song!! can't wait till a better version has been released. :D at all the Big Bang updates

Guest SoshiBangBang

Part of me tells me that GD's trying to mimic his Mohican without actually shaving since his Sudden Attack character still has the REAL mohican-do.

Just to not confuse them japanese.

Guest shinhdeplol

「サドンアタック」Intro

10873810.th.jpg19678355.th.jpg18288784.th.jpg45837612.th.jpgcl127144632616.th.jpg

cl127144632615.th.jpgcl127144632611.th.jpgcl127144632610.th.jpgcl12714463266x.th.jpgcl12714463265.th.jpg

Note: FPS stands for First-person shooter^^

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Archived