★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

i dont know about you guys, but i love the picture. despite TOP's gray hair, they all look amazing! or maybe im just missing them too much, lol! nah... they all look HOT in it. so they're indeed releasing a new japanese single, cool! im really excited about it, R&B?!? can't wait! and we'll be able to hear the full Hands Up song! yay! at least we have something to look forward to while waiting for their much anticipated korean comeback!

@t_love your cake looks really cute! i'd love to have one on my bday. LOL!

so sad though that HahaMong show has been moved, i was so looking forward to it. oh well, one more week.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nisssr3

G-Dragon reveals Big Bang’s comeback plans

Big Bang’s leader G-Dragon has revealed some new information about his group’s upcoming comeback.

He revealed this during his concert movie premiere on April 15th. G-Dragon said, “I’ve been working on Big Bang’s album. We are looking to release it in August or September.”

Can you guys believe it’s already been almost four years since Big Bang has debuted? Time flies. If they make a comeback in August, that would be their fourth anniversary.

G-Dragon continued, “Since the members are working on solo albums, our album might get postponed. But Big Bang is hoping to work in August or September because that’s when we always promote and make a comeback.”

He finished off by saying, “We already have many songs. We will pick the good ones and put it in the album.”

Big Bang really likes to promote in the summer, don’t they?

cr: allkpop

^FOURTH ANNIV! They should totally release the album in august!

I wanna spazz about the new BB photo from YG!!!

TOP's hair is funny when you look at it for the first time but when it grows on you,

it actually looks good on him! xD Kinda reminds me of Kangin but he's def hotter!

(biased) LOLS. And Baby's stare~ He's getting more mature! (: Im loving what he's wearing~

Esp their shoes! Ji is into tight pants these days xDD And does he have

the mohawk again? :o And i dunno why but even though YB is clothed...i cant help

but stare at his hidden abs xDD And he looks cute with his eyes closed!

Lastly...DAE!!! OwO ARMS! ARMS! ARMS! i wanna touch it! :ph34r::ph34r:

and that's the one who took a selca with GD? :o Jang Minbyul???

Sexy Lolligirl?! HahdkruUOUJQ@^!^81893^%$@!!!!

She's pretty! :D But i envy her for beign so close with BB nao. We know BB likes pretty girls xD

Guest SoshiBangBang

They always release a Korean album in August and one more in November! It's always this way for the past 3 years! I think it's because no one wants to promote in August but they'll carry the momentum towards the end of the year I guess!

GO BIG BANG! ALWAYS THE TRENDSETTER!

[NEWS] BIGBANG to release a new single in Japan~

Ever since Big Bang debuted in Japan in 2009, they had received many fans and they also had more than 50,000 people attending to their electric love tour concerts @ japan. Big Bang will release an R&B song, Tell Me Goodbye for the korean drama, IRIS that is airing in Japan as well. There will be a limited edition DVD containing the Tell Me goodbye music video and the making of it. This will also include A TOP rubber key chain !

top_.jpg

Track List:

1) Tell Me Goodbye

2) HANDS UP

The release date will be JUNE 9TH, 2010!

Tell Me Goodbye <limited edition> [CD+DVD+Goods] ¥2,300

Tell Me Goodbye <regular edition> ¥1,100

Credits to: Korean Article BBvipz

Translation Credits to: aleee@ibigbang.wordpress.com

--------------------------------------------

so their new photo from YG Japan is their new look for the new single~

one word for that looks~ "WOOOOOOOWWWWW"~ XDD

BIGBANG's Comeback in Korea~

I can deal with that if they plan to make a comeback on Aug~

I mean, before u know its its already Aug~ I even cant believe that we already

marching to the end of Apr already~ plus its kinda like their tradition rite~

starting to conquer the K-Pop industry on the second half of the year~

Aug and Nov is their months~!! :D

Guest ooxstacee

August or September comeback.

That's an awfully long time, but if anything, I want August.

Cause that's when BB's 4th anniversary is, along with GD's birthday.

By that time, it's going to be TWO years since Big Bang made a COMEBACK. :(

If you're going to be so late, at least show us random pictures!

Agh. Distress thinking about the long wait.

As long as it's not postponed till 2011, I'm happy.

And it doesn't help that HAHAMong got postponed!

T_____T I was totally looking forward to that!

By that time, they're going to reveal EVERYTHING on the show, lmao.

Wah!

Big Bang & Japan .. AGAIN!

I'm excited. I like them in Korea and I want them to stay.

But as of now, anything is fine. I don't care.

As long as I get new things from them [whether it's songs, cfs, shows, pictures], I'm freakin` happy.

We've never been deprived of them for this long .. ever!

They've been working non-stop since their debut.

I guess I'm happy about this 'rest' period.

It's not really a rest. T__T I'd rather see them together than seeing them solo.

But hey! :DI wonder what genre the album's gonna be. HIP HOP HIP HOP! I WISH FOR HIPHOP AGAIN! :D

OH YEAH! ABOUT THE NEW PICTURE!

They all look extremely good. :)

I'm pretty sure that's GD's height. No shoe lifts, nothing.

Cause if you look, no one's really standing STRAIGHT up except for GD and YB.

Ri's standing pretty straight too, and all three of them are about the right height next to each other.

GD & Dae's height aren't that far apart, but Dae looks shorter because of his pose.

And TOP, it's pretty obvious his pose is also making him A LOT shorter than he really is.

But they're sexy sexy. <3

More more more!

Don't deprive us anymore, Mister YG.

Guest juang_bb

more news about their comeback! i am really really hoping for an aug/sept comeback too! just in time for their 4th anniv plus that period seems to always be the perfect time for them. at least now we know that they're making progress in the production... GD, go ahead and pick the best songs, or better yet, just release all of them!

I kinda like Tabi's hair~ at first when I see him I was kinda shock~

but after several time seeing that pic, I can accept his hairstyle~

I mean, we have handle Ji's bizzare hairstyles~ kekekeke :P

plus, I dont think its permanent~ maybe its just a temporally colour spray~

that can wash off ~ :)

I saw hate the whole cancellation of HahaMong Show that happen.... AGAIN~~!!!

we've been waiting a week and now we have to wait another week~~

I felt like I wanna punch something really HARD~!! <_<

Guest shinhdeplol

Goodies from Seungri's DC fans. Are they gifts they will send to him?

54501073.jpg

C: all the fans at DCVI

Look at all the gifts o.0 I especially like the huge bear with his photo on it :lol: Reminds me of Goong ^^ But it would be better if it were white :D

Guest Banana Peel

WOW, out of all the members that I expected change from ...TOP?! lol. I mean, he rarely gets extreme changes besides maybe outfit concepts, but wow, dying hair to GRAY? o__o; It doesn't look horrible, but it doesn't look hot, lol. I was kinda hoping for dark brown if he were to dye it, heh heh. I wonder if it's REAL though. Maybe just a temporary hair dye? haahahah. please? ;_; lol. well, but I have to say, I'm LOVING their clothes and hair (tsk tsk gray haired top! lolol)

man, for a second, I thought big bang released a surprise korean album when I saw that new photo -.-; lol. well, hopefully their korean comeback concept would be similar to that because g-dragon looks *o* lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang to sing a ballad for IRIS OST in Japan

Having sang for the original OST of blockbuster drama IRIS, it has been confirmed that boy band, Big Bang, will participate in the OST for the drama in Japan as well.

Sankei Sports, stated that from the 21st of April, Big Bang’s new song Tell Me Goodbye, will be added into the drama.

The group was given permission by Japanese broadcasting company, TBS, and worked on the upcoming song for around a month.

The song will also be a ballad, which many fans have been thankful to hear.

Through the newspaper, the group stated, “I hope the song and the drama will have synergy and hope that many viewers will enjoy it.”

On another note, there will be an event called Dramatic Live Stage IRIS coming up on May 23rd at the Osaka-jo Hall and June 1st at the Saitama Super Arena.

Big Bang, Lee Byung Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, and many other celebrities will participate in this event and provide much entertainment.

C: allkpop

YAAAYY!!!!!!

Guest acsrad

I can't wait till they release a new song! Whether it be Japanese or Korean or English <3

And WOAH at the fan gifts! They deserve it x100000 times more!

YG Entertainment planning for something on April 19th?

20100413_yge_1-460x491.jpg

For visitors to YG Entertainment’s website on the 16th, they would have been greeted by a sentence laid against a black background that wrote, “Let’s go crazy!”.

And if you go ahead and click on that, you will be directed to a me2day blog that wrote, “April 19th, 10am“, and together with a picture that also said, “Let’s go crazy!”.

20100416_yg_msg_1-460x237.jpg

Fans are apparently going crazy and speculating on what’s being planned by YG on the 19th.

In response, YG expressed, “This is part of our teaser marketing so we cannot reveal anything more. Please wait until the 19th.”

Having announced comeback plans for Gummy, 2NE1, Big Bang, Taeyang and Se7en earlier in the week, fans are suspecting that this message could be linked to either one of them. Excited much and who do you it is?

C: AllKpop

----------------------------------------------

Am i the only one that think we could get a YG Family "One Love Concert" after 3 years~???

I dont know why, I just totally have that idea when I read the article~

Crazy thoughts I know, but I seriously missing YG Family's awesome stage together~!!

EDIT~

After much thinking, finally I come out with a more logical explanation~ :P LOL

But it also could be anyone of the YG artist comeback date~ 2NE1 perhaps since YG said

2NE1 gonna make a comeback on April~

Guest nisssr3

^ i was curious too when i went to yg's main website, then the black thingy appeared with hangul, and the me2day post.. so it's yg's new teaser? yg's full of surprises =)

i was really excited for hahamong show but then it got delayed.. gotta wait for another week.

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8374/viewimagei.jpg

^^^ THIS! I love this latest photo so much! Man! hubby GD donning a plaid polo over a wife beater is just too damn hot! And major UNF! And hubby YB! Need I say how much HOT you are?

hubbies!IN.MY.BED.NOW!LIKE NOW!!! lololololol!

And I love Tabi's hair although is he channeling his inner TAYLOR HICKS? teehee!

All these updates with regards to their comeback and their releases is driving me insane! I am dying from teh anticipation,baby! I know that August and June seems so far away but that is so much better than not having any date at all! And I can always channel my inner Gryffindor-self and say, ACCIO August! ACCIO June! LOL!

Something to crack you up vipz! hehehe!

gtopcrack2.gif

thanks syao_sid for sharing the link for the preview of their new song!

i'm definitely loving what i'm hearing as well! i can't wait to hear the full song! their voices are awesome judging from the preview!

they all look hot on the picture! for me, i like tabi's hair, he still looks hot even though with silver/gray hair! hahaha... i'm loving the concept... they look manly but very casual and sexy! hahaha

it was so sad that the Haha Mong Show won't be shown this week since they released too many Big Bang related stuff that made VIPs so excited to watch it... hopefully, it will push through next week...

Archived