★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

「K-Pop Siblings/Pops in Seoul」DaeSung & K-Will Separated At Birth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcyRm_2v_w...player_embedded

- - -

ZL0.8967238_1_1.jpg

More here: http://img31.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=l4001.jpg

CREDIT : MCONNECT.TV ll MTVTHAILAND ll pikgigipink @ BBTH

- - -

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/449953..._e99f202982.jpg

Original message:

오늘도 바람은 쌀쌀하지만 봄날이네용 ㅎㅎ 여러분을 위해 제가 직접 편집한 사진이에용!! 상큼한 지용군의 표정 변화~ 함께 감상해 봅시다!

In English:

Today is a little cold, but it’s still a spring day ㅎㅎ Everyone, might I direct your attention to this edited photo!! Ji Yong’s expression changes~ Let’s try to appreciate it together!

Translated by AA_CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/04/07/me2day-updates-100407/

v I think he speaks decent English, not really fluent. But Jiyong is said to speak English the best in BB :D

Guest charbby

THANKS FOR ALL THE PHOTOS!

questions : does g dragon speak english?

this questions has been in my head for a long long while

but i never got to asking it

his english is really fluent in his songs and everything

Which Member Will Make The Perfect Boyfriend??

it's hard to say cause all of us have diff ideal types of guys and

we don't really now who they are in a personal level...

so i'd have to say, ALL OF THEM have the potential to be perfect boyfriends<3

But what's a perfect boyfriend for me?

One. Someone who can make me smile...even though i already have tears in my eyes...like DAESUNG.

Two. Someone who can sing for me all the sweetest melodies there are in the world...like TAEYANG.

Three. Someone who is ready to defend me and shield me from the cruelties of life...like TOP.

Four. Someone who would have enough confidence to shout his love for me...like SEUNGRI.

Lastly, someone who would love me more than anything and compose songs of his heart for me...like JIYONG.

:D Yep. all in one package.

BIGBANG has it all!

without one, it wouldn't be just as perfect~ :3

keke. In short, i'd want all of them to be my boyfriends. HAHA.

Kidding! xDDDDD :D

Anyway...

so they're at Korea now???

Guest JiAhUiis

What’s even better is that this concert is free of charge! Seeing your favorite stars is exciting enough, but watching them perform without having to pay?! If only all the international fans could fly to Korea…for free.

Sorry for cutting your post there.

But Could anyone guide me into how to get inside the Dream Concert? I would love to go. No idea how to get inside the concert, and where to get the tickets and all.

But then again, abit not worth it to go.. Right? Cause it ain't a full concert. Hmmm. The air tix itself gonna cost me a BOMB! 0_0

Which Member will make the Perfect Boyfriend??

2 guys that will definitely give me a dilemma. =/

TaeYang.

Watching so much videos, concerts and pictures. I find him the most understanding and best listener. If I have troubles, problems, need a shoulder to cry on, I think He would fly to me and make sure his consolations would cher me up. With his gentle warm smile, his soothing words. I'd definitely would have a long steady relationship with him!

But minus point is that, I'm afraid he'll be too good for me. Like treasure me and everything. Plus, he would be so close to me and I'm so comforatble with him, that we become Best Friends where we share every problem together.

TABITOPSEUNGHYUN❤

My Ultimate Bias LOVE. ^^ He is super Charismatic(: His smoking hot eyes jsut electrifies me. LOLS! I think he will seriously protect me whenever there is someone endangering me. Remember the " Come To Play ___ " show? He was protecting his ex-gf from fans that went to check her out and critisize her like mini cooper! I mean, she's his ex! Yet he still protects her and like care and concern for her! He makes me feel safe!

But minus point is that he's shy, and i am shy too!! HAHAH! So end up, i think we both have like awkward moments and then will feel shy. LOLS! I'm that kind of fan that goes TOP TOP TOP! Then when he's looking, i will omgomogmogmogmomg then hide away! HAHAH!

You know,, I always share Big Bang's personalities and character to my best friend that is only SS501 fan bias, I get super touchy!! I would want to cry! Because not all Idols are like Big Bang! Some become real arrogant and change when they get popular! Just the Daesung case of caring for the fans! I told my best friend, I end up having a cracked voice cause I was about to cry. Super touched.

Guest apricot

Haiz, the Dream concert..there's sooo many people in there!! I'm really anticipating esp Wonderbang!!

Which Member will make the Perfect Boyfriend??

Well for me Jiyong. He's cute and knows how to flirt around you (in a good sense I mean), he'll be fun to be with. And I feel he's devoted in the girl that he likes. So that's a plus. Tae will be the sweet boyfriend and I'm pretty sure that he is as loyal as Jiyong.

Guest universe

Big Bang on the cover of 娱乐派 Chinese magazine

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/818/UL0.8948412_1_1.jpg

wow that's quite rare! usually its SS501/DBSK/Suju on Chinese magazine covers. but why did they use the Hite pic? no maknae <_<

and it seems like GD is the most popular perfect boyfriend among soompiers haha. i love GD, but sometimes his sense of obsession scares me. i would feel pressured if i'm his gf haha. Taeyang is the second most sought after. that's good coz it means lesser competition for Top :lol: each of the boys have their good points. if only they can all be found in one guy haha.

news are reallyyy slow recently. sigh. seems like we can only look forward to their Eversense CF in end April, since almost all their activities are in May.

Guest annefreaks

& the CM fashion shoot in Knock Knock 10/04 issue

credit: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

October? that's too far away. I really hope this is a typo.

i love GD, but sometimes his sense of obsession scares me. i would feel pressured if i'm his gf haha.

Yeah, GD might get obsessed with whoever he is dating and may seem a little possessive, but I like that about him A LOT! :lol: I'm a little surprised that no one picked seungri :huh: really now VIP's? ...really? is seungri that bad :mellow: I don't know about you guys, but I always thought that seungri would make a great boyfriend, he definitely looks like the caring type (e.g. how he treat the fans, writes for them/how after his strong baby promotions invited all the VIPs to his waiting room and gave them presents and thanked/hugged them, I was touched ;; <3) that would treat his gf like a princess, he knows them girls and what they want too well haha, glad to know that he is apprecaited among the kVIP's, how iVIPs look down on him irritates me to no end <_< . anyway, my first perfect bf choice would be GD without a doubt and seungri would surely be second, but really all of them would make the perfect boyfriend. =)

V .. @GDBABYBABY: Thanks for clarifying ;D

hmm perfect boyfriend....that's a hard question....

I would want all of them! just thinking about it is making me blush!

they all have different personalities...for me I want a boyfirend that I can be comfortable with, have fun with, and just be me...I think they'll make me too nervous cuz of all their hottness....aigoo! who who who...umm...

maybe Taeyang...yea I'll say Taeyang cuz he's a mystery! he's all shy and quiet but I know there much more to that calmness that he only lets people who aren't close to him see...and in a lot of ways I can relate to Taeyang....we have a lot in common.

second would be Jiyong cuz hey they say opposite attracts man...kekeke...

Guest GDBABYBABY

QUOTE (ncly @ Apr 7 2010, 10:00 AM) *

& the CM fashion shoot in Knock Knock 10/04 issue

credit: TeamBIGBANG's twitter

October? that's too far away. I really hope this is a typo.

It's mean april issue 2010

Guest crayonlines

Yeah, GD might get obsessed with whoever he is dating and may seem a little possessive, but I like that about him A LOT! :lol: I'm a little surprised that no one picked seungri :huh: really now VIP's? ...really? is seungri that bad :mellow: I don't know about you guys, but I always thought that seungri would make a great boyfriend, he definitely looks like the caring type (e.g. how he treat the fans, writes for them/how after his strong baby promotions invited all the VIPs to his waiting room and gave them presents and thanked/hugged them, I was touched ;; <3) that would treat his gf like a princess, he knows them girls and what they want too well haha, glad to know that he is apprecaited among the kVIP's, how iVIPs look down on him irritates me to no end <_< . anyway, my first perfect bf choice would be GD without a doubt and seungri would surely be second, but really all of them would make the perfect boyfriend. =)

:o sorry to cut your post, but there is nothing wrong with Seungri at all. omg, that kid is a sweetheart. Like when he greets his fans he genuinely looks happy to see them. He smiles so sweetly and he is sooo cute :blush: and the letters that he writes to vips makes me melt. He really puts his heart into them and I remember how he used to write them monthly when Big Bang was active in the kpop scene, while the other members didn't do the same. I personally didn't choose Seungri as the perfect boyfriend because he has said he is not interested dating right now. The other boys are always expressing their desire to get married and have a gf, but Ri is just content with being single....well same with TOP, except he has that manly man image that most girls like XD Anyways he is the youngest, so many girls see him as a cute kid and not a responsible man, but i don't mind since i prefer cute guys. :lol:

Guest annefreaks

:o sorry to cut your post, but there is nothing wrong with Seungri at all. omg, that kid is a sweetheart. Like when he greets his fans he genuinely looks happy to see them. He smiles so sweetly and he is sooo cute :blush: and the letters that he writes to vips makes me melt. He really puts his heart into them and I remember how he used to write them monthly when Big Bang was active in the kpop scene, while the other members didn't do the same.

I feel you, because I think so too. it's saddens me that some people can't see that in him though =/

I personally didn't choose Seungri as the perfect boyfriend because he has said he is not interested dating right now.

I was talking about what kind of guy he is, if I think he is a suitable bf or not .

not what he desire when its comes to dating, just wait, a few more years and this boy will grow up to be one hell of a fine man. someone once compared seungri to fine wine who just keeps getting better with age and IA. idek! what it is i'm saying lol, i wonder when did my love for him skyrocketed. XD

but i don't mind since i prefer cute guys.

Yeah, same. :lol: not too muscley, not too tall. tough, cute, but with a very strong manly charm.

Guest stardaisy212

79075664.jpg

TOP + instantology

5 button stand collar jacket

23009369.jpg

승리 + instantology

2 button double breasted jacket

40922231.jpg

태양 + instantology

5 button round neck sleeveless jacket

87223120.jpg

대성 + instantology

1 button standard jacket

12261289.jpg

G DRAGON + instantology

2 button standard jacket with 70% sleeves

all clothes are made for

BIGBANG's NEW ALBUM (in JAPAN)

항상 대성이 옷이 제일 심심해 좀 미안했는데..

이번엔 대성이 자켓이 제일 멋지다..후후

일본에서의 활동도...좋은 결과가 있길..

Credits to http://thisisinstant.tistory.com/

wow the clothes for their japanese album is already made, i wonder when the album comes out. i heard that it would come out around in april or may. or did i miss the date? :huh:

b00908334bbc8eb4ca9df.gif

b00908334bbc8eab9af27.gif

Credits to Mew

lol xd

Guest vulgarchic

Hmmm Best Boyfriend. That's hard.

Personally, I would go for GD or TOP or Taeyang.

GD: His personality is great. He's cute and playful yet protective and a bit of a bad boy. He loves to work hard and play just as hard and so I thik you'll never have a dull moment with him. He seems confient in himself and is willing to offer his girlfriend everything that he is. He seems like someone who will love and care about his girlfriend and make sure that he is happy but he doesn't seem like a fool either. He maintains a great balance in his life between work, having fun and maintaining friendships. He's a very well rounded person and very passionate about what he does and so that's why I think he make the best boyfriend.

TOP: He's a bad boy with a good heart. He may turn out to be a boyfriend who isn't very affectionate but it all depends on the type of girl and how confident the girl is in themself. If TOP did fall in love, I think he would be a great boyfriend to girls who don't like overly clingy guys. He's very similar to GD in the sense that he is passionate about what he does and he knows how to have fun outside of work. He's also a well rounded person and so I think he woud make a great bf as long as the girl does not expect him to shower her with all of his attention.

Taeyang: He's a sexy cutie pie and he's willing to fall in love. He would be a caring and sweet boyfriend though I do wonder if he would let the girl inside his head. He seems to be a very introverted guy and likes to keep things to himself so he would need a confident girl who is willing to take the lead I think. He would definately make time for his girlfriend despite his busy life and he would love and treasure her too.

All of these guys fit with different aspects of my personality so can I just date all three of them? hahaha

But anyway, I would personally date one of the three because I feel like they're all mature, well rounded guys who know how to balance work and play and are willing to give their all to a girl who they fall in love with.

I'm definately jealous of their current or future girlfriends :)

Archived