★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest MidnightByul

Seungri's carefully planned escape plans are always thwarted by the hyungs' loud exclaimations. So while on standby, he would always wait for opportunities to look for excuses to stroll around the corridors but will always be held back by the hyungs.

^ Funny Makane as usual.

And, I love how Gaho is just a regular joe in the TV station, or anywhere else, and this -->when no one is paying attention to him, he will look for a comfortable position to sleep.

So cute!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hermibc

@ universe: "he always looks so proud and happy when he look at the members. he's like a proud father looking at his talented kids haha". Oh, you're right. I can only think about a boss and his staffs, not father & kids. But you're right!

GD: "They're mine! Look at these 4 great people. They're mine!"

Guest nisssr3

Big Bang is returning this Summer!

Though not much information has been out yet, one definite fact: Big Bang is making a comeback in Korea this summer!

I know this is exciting for a lot of you since they’ve been gone from the Korean music scene for nearly two years. They are known for being one of the most popular boy groups of Korea and they are finally coming back home to their fans in Korea.

YG Entertainment announced on the 30th, “Last year, Big Bang was really successful in Japan. Now, they’re coming back to Korea this summer after a two year absence.”

Has it really been two years? That’s pretty long. But when I think about it, the last time I saw them in Korea was when they were promoting Sunset Glow back in 2008. Do you think they will measure up to the fans’ expectations?

Lee Hyori’s H-Logic will feature a song with Daesung

Lee Hyori has been teasing us for the upcoming fourth album H-Logic these days and now there’s another reason to be excited for the album to come out.

Big Bang’s Daesung is featuring for one of Hyori’s songs on H-Logic. The two got together for a duet called How Did We Get.

Lee Hyori picked Daesung herself for this song when she realized she needed a male partner so I guess their Family Outing love is still going on strong.

cr: allkpop

really can't wait for their comeback! and the duet's is confirmed, so excited!

BIG BANG TIME ARTICLE

Seungri is always looking for the

hyungs eh?

Their life is full of dramas it seemed.

& we can see that Tae & Daedae is

much closer that we thought it would be.

Even when they are onscreen it does they

do not look that really close.

I am super happy & excited that

Daedae is being featured in

Hyori's upcoming album on the 8TH .Talking

about 'family members'.

Not forgetting that on the 1st april

Taeyang will be a guest performer for Brian Mcknight,

3rd april they will come out with a song 'HANDS UP!'

for a japanese talk show.

... now i know i'm not the only one who's excited over jiyong's collab with flo rida. so... has no one noticed it? was the previous post too.... unnoticable? well, here it is again then!!

G-DRAGON FT. FLO RIDA - HEARTBREAKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-j_U9KBObg

it's just epic. it's sick. it's HOT, goddamnit! XD loving the new melody for the first verse and bridge SO much!!!! once again, jiyong goes and blows everyone out of the water!!!

Please post this on G-Dragon's solo thread as it is related to his solo activities.

Guest syao_sid

BIGBANG COMEBACK

just hearing these words makes me feel giddy..hehe.. but i won't raise my hopes up knowing how YG has a CRAZY time table.. my best bet would be an August comeback knowing how BB loves this month to release stuffs. For the mean time..YG better release TY's long overdue album.

and a Big Yehey for the Hyori-Dae duet! I'm crossing my fingers for a ballad. I'm really missing FO1..

ELT concert Everytime I watch their concerts, i feel really proud to be a VIP. For me, BB is on another level of kpop idols when it comes to performing. Their concerts are always a must-watch.

I can't stop replaying "Hallelujah" which is definitely epic! and the DaeRi medley blows me away!

New reality show feat BIGBANG, 2NE1, and Lee Hyori.

Original article can be found here~!

‘Reality Star’ is the real professional channel of popular idol groups in Korea will be airing in April, and there will be celebrities appearances such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Lee Hyo-ri, etc. The program will show a star as an ordinary person and the daily appearance of humanity such as, `Big Bang’ the Republic of Korea’s top idol group. Big Bang from a trainee days before the time they introduced. ‘Off the record, Hyo’ syndrome, which inspired the Republic of Korea Sexy icon Lee Hyo-ri and the debut of the 10 years before one can glimpse into private life were not disclosed. `2NE1TV ‘member, four members of the group 2NE1 distinctive charm and power is delivered 24 hours a day vividly.

Reality ’star’ will be starting on April 1 at 5:00 a.m. and `Big Bang ‘ is the first to be broadcast.

C: yvonne@YGLadies

Source: nate

Translations: iluvdolphinz via google

Thx @airatotzkie for the tip!

Originally taken from koreanupdates.com and let's play: 2NE1!

another reality show just like YG Live~~! I'm in~! totally miss YG Live tho~

but that show airs at 5 in the morning~~?? that's weird tho~

Guest shinhdeplol

Lollipop Girl's me2day update

3L0.8620977_1_1.jpg

3L0.8620975_1_1.jpg

Original message:

다들 밖에 나가 보셨나요? 오늘은 정말 봄날씨네요!! 햇볕도 따뜻하고 캬~~ 이따가 다들 꼭 일광욕해주는 센스 ㅎㅎ 오후 시간을 상큼하게 해줄 빅뱅의 막내 승리군의 사진입니다~ 모두 화이팅 !!

In English:

Did everyone go outside? Today really is a Spring day!! The sun is warm, kya~~ I had the sense to do some sunbathing ㅎㅎ This afternoon is a picture of BIG BANG’s maknae, Seungri with his long legs~ Everybody, fighting !!

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/30/me2day-...0330/#more-4368

Forthcoming BIGBANG Schedules

[RELEASE]2008 BIGBANG LIVE CONCERT 『GLOBAL WARNING TOUR』(初回生産限定) [DVD]

Mar 31, 2010

[RELEASE]「BIGBANG + ライブ・トラックス」Limited Edition

Mar 31, 2010

[EVENT]Eversense BIGBANG Girls Press Conference

Apr 2, 2010

[MAGAZNE]「日経エンタテインメント」

Apr 3, 2010

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest letski07

Hi! I'm part of the group mel and the chicmunx. We personally love bigbang and we love to cover their songs. We covered last farewell english version and we slightly changed the lyrics. This is a tribute for the. Please listen, rate, the comment. Link:

Guest sakime-yong

I'm so happy We were be able to see them in april!

Can't wait for their SUPER COMEBACK. I really miss them!

I hope this in between in april or may their comeback or the sooner the better!

Guest johnnyquest89

New reality show feat BIGBANG, 2NE1, and Lee Hyori.

Original article can be found here~!

‘Reality Star’ is the real professional channel of popular idol groups in Korea will be airing in April, and there will be celebrities appearances such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Lee Hyo-ri, etc. The program will show a star as an ordinary person and the daily appearance of humanity such as, `Big Bang’ the Republic of Korea’s top idol group. Big Bang from a trainee days before the time they introduced. ‘Off the record, Hyo’ syndrome, which inspired the Republic of Korea Sexy icon Lee Hyo-ri and the debut of the 10 years before one can glimpse into private life were not disclosed. `2NE1TV ‘member, four members of the group 2NE1 distinctive charm and power is delivered 24 hours a day vividly.

Reality ’star’ will be starting on April 1 at 5:00 a.m. and `Big Bang ‘ is the first to be broadcast.

C: yvonne@YGLadies

Source: nate

Translations: iluvdolphinz via google

Thx @airatotzkie for the tip!

Originally taken from koreanupdates.com and let's play: 2NE1!

another reality show just like YG Live~~! I'm in~! totally miss YG Live tho~

but that show airs at 5 in the morning~~?? that's weird tho~

if its going to air at 5 am will they be more lenient on the broadcast rules or will it be more strict? hopefully the former.

At least we get something. April 1st... wait thats tommorow... holla TY at brians concert then Reality Star.. Hope they air that behind the scene action of his prep/performances

Big Bang for Korean comeback this summer

2vbpfmb.jpg

Idol group Big Bang will be coming this summer.

It has been known that Big Bang will be releasing a new album in Korea this summer and start on their promotional activities. Big Bang’s company YG Ent said on 30th March, “Big Bang, who was successful in their promotions in Japan last year, will be coming back in Korea with a new album this summer after 2 years. “

Big Bang’s previously released their 2nd Korean album ‘Sunset Glow’ in November 2008 and after which the Big Bang members went on with their individual activities like solo albums, drama and music pariticipations. And for most of year 2009, Big Bang had largely been involved in their promotions of their Japanese album in Japan.

S:Newsen

Credit: Kbites

214bb0l.jpg

Source: Lollipop 2 me2day

Guest nightmare.

Yay! Big Bang is coming back this summer. I miss them so much

I'm looking forward for the reality show with 2NE1 and Lee Hyo Ri and Big Bang

it sounds fun

Guest shinhdeplol

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/447550..._0ab92eebfc.jpg

Original message:

화요일 밤도 이제 저물어 가네요~ 모두들 편안하고 행복한 밤 되길 기원하는 맘으로 사진 선물 나갑니다~ 즐겁게 웃고 있는 태양군이에요~ 저 멀리 지용군도 살짝 보이네요 ㅋㅋ

In English:

It recently got dark on this, a Tuesday night~ This picture goes out in the hope that everyone has a happy and comfortable evening~ Taeyang is laughing happily~ You can just see Ji Yong in the back there ㅋㅋ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/30/me2day-updates-100330/

Guest sketombe

after watching ELT few times, gotta admit that STAY give me chills.... :(

the song is the best to cry on..even I don't understand the lyrics..

BB should perfom this song again (live)...

got a downloaded song from YT...sorry BB. couldn't help myself to listen to STAY :lol:

Guest JiAhUiis

Ok, I seriously think god was watching out for me. Cause this afternoon I was just asking if BB will have any activities, and,,, Bombs! The Good news came!! OMG. I can't wait ok! I promise to support them 101%. As always. ((:

ANDDD, I wanna watch that reality show! It's gonna be like the documentary show that was played in MTV. Gosh, memories flood back again. With them crying with joy and sadness. That's how they grew up. With Talents and not jsut a pretty/hunky face.

YG family = JJANG!

Agree? Hahaha.

Guest juang_bb

I read in YGLadies that the article about 'Star Reality' was mistranslated, there's no new reality show for the boys. They are just going to do a re-run of Big Bang: The Beginning starting April 1st.

I'm excited about their comeback this summer. At least we get some kind of assurance from YG that the comeback is happening this year. I know it may get pushed knowing how YG is, but hopefully by not too much.

^^^ OMG! that's hilarious! :D

vvv ya! i LOVE the second to the last pic! HOT TABI and SR. BB bromance is always the best.

Archived