taedae.jpg

HD

lollipop212688074728146.th.jpg

Cr:lollipop_2 me2day

Original message:

개인 컷에 이어지는 커플 사진 퍼레이드!!

다정해 보이는 두사람~ 스킨쉽도 자연스러워 보이죠? 헤헤 >_ <

In English:

There’s going to be a couple picture parade coming up!!

Check out these two tender people~ Can you see the

natural skinship between them? Hehe >_<

translated by: aa-chan

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

TaeDae really sweet.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i think it's better if you just post the resized version or the thumbnail.

she talked about big bang in her blog as well

[Translations] HotCha member Regen Cheung's blog entry about her meeting with Big Bang

regenblog1.jpg

translations :-

BLOG content :

Wooo~~ BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone wanted to see my photos with big bang!!

Ok I will post for everyone to see!!

I myself am very excited too!!

say B I G to the BANG!!!!!

Big Bang Rock The NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhaa

(1st photo)

hotchabb1.jpg

at the entrance of the concert hall !! wow so nervous~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually I wanted take photos, but Korea does not allow phototaking,

There are tight securities walking around you

So I dare not take...afraid will be dragged out...

Previously watching SPEED also the same, cannot take photo..so sad..

But, I took a lot of photos at the entrance.....

hahahaha....

Had to wait until the show is over then only take the photo

you see, it looks like snowing,

because at the ending part, they released a lot of small pieces of papers from the top,

so beautiful, so romantic!!!

(2nd photo)

hotchabb2.jpg

are you ready???

BIG BANG!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAA~~

original I thought of what to request,

such a rare chance to see them, let's request for a hug...

but once I saw them...

I dare not say it and am very shy...what's worse is that I don't know Korean..........

but the moment I saw G-Dragon walked over,

I really want to scream!! ah~~~~~~~~~~

to cry out loud!! unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw them in person!!!!!!

everyday listening to their songs...watch their live and mv on youtube..

finally seeing them in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Dragon is cool, very stylish..........very well-mannered..

regenblog2.jpg

Daesung is equally funny,

they were very surprised to know that I came from Hong Kong to see them..

(3rd photo)

hotchabb3.jpg

wawawa!

T.O.P !! so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taeyang...

so fluent in English,

not knowing Korean, I wanted to communicate with them with my poor English,

but I was stunned by his English...

haha

(4th photo)

hotchabb4.jpg

didn't take a photo with Seungri...so sad..

he went to change his clothes....

during the concert, his solo performance is good,

added marks...

at that time, they waited for me to speak...

I was too shy....................

so sad......................

and so hard to believe, they are of the same age as me, one is older than me for a year,

another one is younger than me............

too exaggerated...............

(5th photo)

hotchabb5.jpg

their signatures!!

(6th photo)

hotchabb6.jpg

I Love their music...

brings me happiness, energy, dreams....

all the songs are well written, well composed..

personal opinion, I prefer this genre of music......

Note :- Although this is written in Chinese but Regen expressed it in Cantonese so some of the words and phrases used are rather difficult to translate into English. I tried my best to make it as comprehensive as possible.

thanks to HKYAHOO and baidu bigbang

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

* she also talked bit about GD's heartbreaker CD, so i'm just going to post that in his solo thread.

Guest shinhdeplol

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4070/443989...96cf55691_o.jpg

Original message:

대성군과 태양군 옆에서는 빅뱅의 리.더. 지용군이 있었군요~ 사진의 포인트는 둘만의 세상에 빠진듯 아이컨택 중인 대성군과 태양~ 그리고 반짝이는 지용군의 빨간 귀걸이? ㅋㅋ

In English:

Next to Daesung and Taeyang is BIG BANG’s Lea.der, Ji Yong~ The point of this photo is that there is only eye contact between Daesung and Taeyang~ And where is Ji Yong’s glittering red earring? ㅋㅋ

TRANS by AA CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/17/me2day-updates-100317/

Seungri singing at someone's wedding. I think this pic is recent

CS0.8131980_1_1.jpg

c: 아쭈★ // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

The boys on ANAN mag???

3L0.8132051_1_1.jpg

部屋の壁はBIGBANGのポスターだらけ。韓国に行ったときに、買い集めています。

BIGBANGを追っかけ続けた1年、

念願の日本ツアーのルポが書けて感無量。

2009年4月にソウルでコンサートを観て衝撃を受けました。

5人の歌、ダンス、パフォーマンス、躍動感、どれをとってもカッコよくて新しくて、見たことがないグループでした。名前も知りませんでしたが、それからずっとBIGBANGを聴き続けて毎日がバラ色。イベントやファンミーティングがあればソウルまで追っかけ、来日するたびに取材をし、趣味と実益を兼ねた(公私混同とも言う)仕事ぶり。だから編集長から「韓流のページを作れ」という指令が出たとき(締切2週間前)は、迷わずBIGBANGのLIVEルポを書きます!と即決。横浜、神戸、武道館で各2回行われた、エレクトリックラブツアー。5万枚のチケットが即完売。武道館のアリーナ席はヤフオクで14万円の価格を記録。 BIGBANG、すごい人気!私は神戸と武道館2DAYSを観覧しました。

そんな武道館ライブの様子をルポしたページ、思いが熱すぎて、大幅に原稿の文字量を超えてしまい、どの部分も削れず、何度もデザイナーさんに調整してもらいました。どこの会場も大盛況でしたが、私がMVPをあげたいのはV.I。つたないけど、一生懸命日本語のMCでメンバーをまとめて、ギャグで笑わせて、会場を盛り上げての大活躍。6月に取材したときはほとんど話せなかったのに、目を見張る上達ぶり!イルボンペン(=韓国語で日本のファン)との距離を一気に縮めました。

は〜、でもコンサートが終わって、入稿も終わって、今は腑抜けな心境で、これから何を支えに生きていけばいいのか模索中。早くBIGBANG来日して! (FU)

Guest susifg

I took these pics today at Tower Records in Osaka.

o78y7a.jpg

91dw69.jpg

alg9bm.jpg

21jb0ux.jpg

110aw04.jpg

2irszut.jpg

21kz8xz.jpg

29x7wo2.jpg

So many good news from BB and YG lately... :D

And lots of releases to come!!! *looks at empty wallet* :wacko:

Guest shinhdeplol

GDYB mini figures

VZ0.8135169_1_1.jpg

CS0.8135171_1_1.jpg

LT0.8135173_1_1.jpg

790.8135175_1_1.jpg

CS0.8135178_1_1.jpg

CS0.8135179_1_1.jpg

7V0.8135181_1_1.jpg

T30.8135187_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged // miseremei @ multiply

CS0.8136291_1_1.jpg

CS0.8136292_1_1.jpg

C: ㅈㄴ ㄷ @ DCinside

this Givenchy back pack is from Jiyong i think

unseen?

8132335.jpg

E70.8132374_1_1.jpgSC0.8132376_1_1.jpgCS0.8132377_1_1.jpgLT0.8132379_1_1.jpg

KL0.8132380_1_1.jpgKL0.8132381_1_1.jpgCS0.8132382_1_1.jpgCS0.8132384_1_1.jpg

CS0.8132386_1_1.jpg920.8132398_1_1.jpgLT0.8132405_1_1.jpgVZ0.8132413_1_1.jpg

CS0.8132278_1_1.jpgCS0.8132281_1_1.jpgL50.8132290_1_1.jpgLZ0.8132309_1_1.jpg

CS0.8132319_1_1.jpg3L0.8132321_1_1.jpgZP0.8132323_1_1.jpg3L0.8132324_1_1.jpg

7V0.8132325_1_1.jpgCS0.8132329_1_1.jpgTL0.8132331_1_1.jpgCS0.8132333_1_1.jpg

5E0.8132337_1_1.jpgCS0.8132339_1_1.jpgCS0.8132344_1_1.jpgLT0.8132471_1_1.jpg

C: 단한사람(www.onlyonevi.com) By 모노홀릭 // mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

I took these pics today at Tower Records in Osaka.

http://i40.tinypic.com/o78y7a.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/29x7wo2.jpg

thx for sharing. I like staring at their pretty covers/packaging.

though i wonder why in the last photo there's SNSD's OH album placed in the middle of big bang's stuff hehe.

anyways

Seung Ri eating in the university's cafeteria

bbseungri2.jpg

credit : Nate and thanks to BBCN & baidu bigbang

taken from: http://miseremei.multiply.com/journal/item...paign=miseremei

* maknae seems to enjoy uni. life alot. i think he's the only one that goes to uni. more frequently than the other members?

Guest susifg

BIGBANG to attend an IRIS related event in Japan

I have seen this mentioned in the IRIS thread, but I think it hasn't been posted here yet (sorry if it has).

◆ドラマ「IRIS」イベント出演・チケット先行販売のお知らせ

T.O.Pが出演しているドラマ「IRIS」がいよいよ4月21日(水)21:00より

TBS系列で放送スタートとなります!

ドラマ「IRIS」は映画並みのスケールで作られたスパイアクションドラマです。

初回は2時間スペシャルでの放送となります。ぜひお楽しみに!

そして今回、同ドラマのイベントが開催されることになり、T.O.Pはもちろん、

BIGBANGメンバー全員のイベントへの参加が決定いたしました!

そこで、VIP JAPANではチケットの一般発売にさきがけて、ファンクラブチケット

先行抽選予約を行います。

注意事項等をよくお読みになり、お申込みをお願いいたします。

【 ドラマティック・ライブステージ『IRIS』 】

5月26日(水) 大阪城ホール 

開場/開演 【昼公演】13:00/14:00 【夜公演】18:00/19:00

6月 1日(火) さいたまスーパーアリーナ 

開場/開演 【昼公演】13:00/14:00 【夜公演】18:00/19:00

チケット金額 : 全席指定 ¥9,800(税込) ※未就学児童入場不可

■□ 抽選エントリー受付期間  □■

2010年3月15日[月]18:00~3月25日[木]23:59

<上記期間中24時間 受付OK>   

※先着順のお申込ではありません。期間中余裕を持ってお申込ください。 

This info comes from an e-mail from the JVIP fanclub. I've cut the unnecesary parts (not much though) and highlighted the important ones. I don't feel like translating word by word, sorry, but basically it says there's going to be an event called DRAMATIC LIVE STAGE 「IRIS」 where not only T.O.P, but all BIGBANG members will be present.

- May 26th (Wednesday) - Osaka Castle Hall

1st show: opens at 1pm, starts at 2pm

2nd show: opens at 6pm, starts at 7pm

- June 1st (Tuesday) - Saitama Super Arena

1st show: opens at 1pm, starts at 2pm

2nd show: opens at 6pm, starts at 7pm

Ticket price: JPY 9,800

There's a presale for fanclub members from March 15th till 25th, and the official sale will be on April 10th (according to the IRIS soompi thread, cause this is not specified in the e-mail).

I've applied to all 4 events and I hope I'm lucky enough to attend at least one of the shows, cause the fanclub presale goes through lottery, and with so many new fans joining the fanclub, getting tickets is being more and more difficult every time. *crosses fingers*

Wish me luck! :D

Guest universe

i'm more convinced than ever GD is dating someone (or was dating) at that period of time when the interview happened ;) no wonder he looks much happier lately XD and i like how the double Seunghyuns want to enjoy life first. boys have it going for them, why rush into marriage? at least enjoy it while the fame lasts haha

Seungri seems to be getting alot of stalker pictures in uni. that means he has been attending classes regularly. its good that he has the time to attend classes, but this also means he's not getting ready for any BB-related or solo stuff :( and so far, from the photos, he has been hanging out with mainly boys. what happened to him looking forward to those "meetings" eh? :lol:

so the boys will be in Japan again end May till early June. its time for a Japanese single, no? maybe they will be there for the event as well as a new single. it has been months since LMHYV.

and yea...that HK celeb was sooo lucky. she was spazzing in her entire blog entry haha. she totally voiced out my opinions on why i like them. how their songs are so wonderfully written, how much insipiration they gave me...except that i do not have the good fortune to take a picture with them. haha.

Guest shinhdeplol

[FASHION REVIEW] G-Dragon × P.A.M × COLAB

GL0.8145838_1_1.jpg

LT0.8145839_1_1.jpg

3L0.8145840_1_1.jpg

47181554.png

Spotted at

『BSX』Print ads

What G-Dragon wore

Frames: P.A.M × COLAB PAM001_WEINER ¥19,950

Shirt: BSX Blue & Red Checkered Slim Shirt

Love it or hate it?

Love it! The frames wore here by G-Dragon ares limited handmade tortoishell frames and only 1,000 numbered pieces of them are available in the world. I’ve always loved this picture because of the geeky/nerdy feel he gives off, not only because of the glasses but even the haircut adds to the nerdy image. The earrings I love, the checkered blue&red BSX shirt as well and if that wasn’t enough, the adam’s apple is the final touch! This look also reminds us that he is only 21 years old, he is young and hot! What a hot nerd! What do you guys think?

Thanks to teambigbang.blgospot.com

Guest prettygirl_pc

[ENG SUB] - BIGBANG on Choice is Yours

Thank you for posting this up for us!!! hmm.. i love how GD doesn't say anything except "k-k-k.." and it kinda makes me wonder if he really does have a gf!!! (and this interview kinds points that he does.. cuz he doesn't say NO or YES.. is he going to be married soon then???)

Taeyang surprisd me.. cuz he's like he wants to be married off too!! hmmm... so does Taeyang have one too?? WHAT!! personally i think the boys are too young to get married.. but hey... its they live and up to them!!

however... i can't help but feel sorta jealous that GD (might) have a gf!! (after shaking my head for a couple of minutes and kept telling myself "no he doesn't.. no he doesn't").. i do wish him all the best.. and i can't wait for the BB album to come out!! it's well overdue!! and i can't wait!!

pri

Guest shinhdeplol

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2792/444259...f62ac725e_o.jpg

Original message:

미친 여러분~~ 이제 곧 맛난 점심을 먹을시간이네요 ㅎㅎ 롤리팝을 앙증맞게 앙~ 물고 있는 지용군을 보며 점심 맛나게 먹어요 ^-^ 오늘 오후에도 사진 선물은 계속되니 기대해 주세용!!

In English:

Hey, everyone~~ It’s almost lunch time ㅎㅎ Lollipop flavor~ Ji Yong is enjoying one for his lunch ^-^ This afternoon, today’s pictures gifts will continue, so please expect it!!

Trans by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/18/me2day-updates-100318/

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 8- "If only I had a girlfriend to text..."

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031713123349286

Daesung has been lonely lately. This is because he lost his cellphone during the car crash so he’s no longer in touch with his old friends, who he’d managed to maintain an unsteady but existent relationship with.

”When we were preparing our debut, I was so busy that I couldn’t contact my friends much. But I kept thinking of them after ‘Lies’ became a hit. I would feel lonely when everyone went out and I was left alone on our days off.”

After ‘Lies’ brought them to a slight a higher ground, Daesung was finally able to relax enough to look around him. But he says there was noone left.

He felt sorry to all the friends he had become distant with during the harsh training for his debut, so he subtly contacted them. Of course his old friends would understand his situation and take him back.

”My friends said they understood. I felt so bad. Whenever I saw one of my friends’ names while going through my cellphone, I missed them so much but I couldn’t call cos just so much time had passed.”

During their breaks, he contacted a lot of his old friends. But that damn car crash not only left Daesung with 8 weeks worth of injuries, but stole all his friends’ numbers from him as well.

”My phone went missing after the accident. I was knocked out so I don’t remember where it went, so now I can’t call my friends when I want to. Not to mention my yearbook’s disappeared somewhere too...”

He has found great joy showing his talents to the world and gaining fans and much love while performing as a singer. But living as a famous celebrity isn’t easy, even for Daesung.

”I used to really like walking. I loved to walk while listening to music. I feel a little confined and frustrated because I can’t walk anywhere I want like I used to. When I go home on the holidays, I walk around for a while with my face covered before going into the house.”

It hasn’t been that long since the members all got their own rooms. Three months ago, he shared rooms with Seungri. Although they’ve never clashed or anything and they do find each others’ presence natural now, he’s so happy now that he has his own room. Everyone needs their own personal space, right?

”I never leave my room nowadays. (laughs) Even when I eat I’ll order something from my room and eat it there. I think I spent most of my time alone watching movies though. I like sad, emotional, romantic movies. I’m not really into comedies when it comes to movies, but I like variety shows. Watching movies alone at night is so much fun.”

Daesung has been thinking lately that he wants to make friends. He’s close with many hyungs and noonas [older guys/girls]from ‘Family Outing’, but he wants to meet friends his age too.

”I can’t tell whether my cellphone is a watch or a phone. Sometimes I’ll leave my phone with some of the company people because of a concert or something, and when I get it back later I don’t have a single text. ㅠㅠ I wish I could have a girlfriend to even just exchange text messages.”

”I even watched the New Year countdown alone this year. I thought Youngbae hyung would be with me so I purposely didn’t make any special plans but I ended up watching it by myself. I watched them count 3, 2, 1 and ring the bell, then I turned off my TV, prayed and went to sleep.ㅠㅠ”

It really seems like Daesung is getting lonely.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest ooxstacee

Aw, poor Dae. :(

That accident really ruined a lot of things for Dae.

Even his social life.

Dae, I would be your girlfriend. Let's not let GD know, hahaha.

If I had his number, I'd text him every morning and every night and randomly throughout the day to ask how his day's going.

What were the other members doing on New Years?! O__O Poor Dae.

Spending ANY holiday alone is no fun.

I hope Dae meets people his age, so he won't feel so lonely.

GD & Tae are pretty used to it, seeing as how they grew up in the entertainment industry. Even so, at least GD has his model/stylist friends.

Seungri is meeting new friends in college, from the pictures.

TOP has his drinking friends, lmao. >__> and his underground friends and he seems to share the model/stylist friends with GD.

Choice Is Yours is hilarious.

GD and his Give It To Me.

BB fails at staying in sync, hahahaha.

They're too funny.

And GD at the end with Taeyang's head. Oh gosh.

Archived