★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

i guess cuz i did not watch all the teasers (i purposely wanted to keep the suspense) I loved the video. it was fun and reminded me of the big bang i love that is not so emo and "hard" but smiley and jokey and cute and adorable.

i will be honest as soon as top smooches his lollipop i was sold.

Guest piano.1993

The MV is kind of expected :lol: I agree with most of you here that the appearance of the Lollipop Girl is so redundant. She is not that impressive <_<

Jiyong is the cutest in this MV <3 TOP's dance <3

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri teased his hyungs in Electric Love Tour

Japan tour concert is Seungri’s turn to tease his hyungs.

As you know about TOP and Jiyong, they understand Japanese very limited.

Then Seungri teased his hyungs to speak more Japanese by asking questions i.e. What? How? Why?.

SR: “Top-san, because here is Yokohama. You have a song that you like to sing, right?”

TOP: “Yes, I have”

Then Top sang ‘Blue life Yokohama’.

SR: “This is old song. A old song, right?”

TOP: “……………….(stiffen and don’t understand)”

SR: “THIS IS OLD SONG, RIGHT?” (slowly speak to be clear the word)

TOP: “………………”

DS: “(speak Korean) This is old song, hyung”

TOP: “ah.. yes, long time ago (speak English)”

SR: “That’s right. You don’t understand Japanese~ (LOL)”

SR: “How about concert today?”

TOP: “Good” (shortly answer)

SR: “How is it?”

TOP: “Feel good (undertone)”

SR: “And you, D-lite-san?”

DS: “………….. (thinking)”

DS: “(speak Japanese mix Korean) Japanese girls are beautiful”

SR: “How’s beautiful girl?”

DS: “ Japanese girls have sparkling eyes”

SR: “G-dragon-san, where are you looking at?”

GD: “I very like” (evasive answer)

SR: “Who you like?”

GD: “…………….”

GD: “I don’t know”

SR: “VIPs, you like VIPs” (after teased, SR help GD to answer)

TOP: “Give me some chocolate”

SR: “Top-san, do you like chocolate?”

TOP: “……………….”

TOP pointed his mouth.

SR: “You’re eating now (laughs)

Oww… big lie!!!”

TOP: “Nihon-go wa oishii (Japanese is delicious)”

SR: “Japanese is not food”

Credit: へにょ, noaru, lealea-ohana

Eng Translation by tokarroK

Seungri – 100216-17 Electric Love Tour – [in NIPPON BUDOKAN]

SR: “Hyung, you’re so cool”

GD: “You, too”

DS: “ It’s so cool~……

,your pants.

DS praised SR’s pants instead of praised SR, LOL ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

Then SR change to annoy TOP

SR: “This mask is so cool but it look hurt”

TOP: “………..”

TOP’s expression was ‘What are you talking about’

and projected his face with thorn mask to SR.

DS: “How do you feel, today?”

GD: “Great! Awesome!”

SR: “Budokan’s weather is hot”

TOP: “Very hot”

SR: “(Concert in) Kobe was awesome; Budokan is also good”

TOP: “I like Budokan”

GD: “At Budokan, tension is rather……..”

GD: “…………(thinking)”

He didn’t know how to say, then he pointed his finger up.

DS: “High?”

GD: “Yes!!”

After Deasung’s solo, Seungri was turn to a stage.

SR: “Som sa tang~ (singing DS’s Cotton Candy)

Everyone have already been melted, right?

D-lite-san’s song is somsatang as Korean name. It’s wataame (cotton candy) in Japanese.

Does everyone like dessert?"

VIPs: “Yesss!! ~~~”

SR: “But we all like spicy food.

Even though we speak different languages, I trust we can communicate through the music.

That’s right, D-lite-san?.

DS: “………..”

SR: “Shall we start to sing?”

DS: “Y….yes”

SR: “Next, we bring song that we’re rarely singing in Korea to make a medley”

Then SR and DS sang Candle, I don’t understand, Oh ma baby, Remember.

SR: “Tou-su! (トゥース!)

How are you?”

((*トゥース! is character word of Kasuga (Japanese comedian).

Seungri is very like to say this word. He said it everyday, every concert

and he also said in Go Crazy meeting.))

Seungri was only one that said “Tou-su!” in every concert

but the last concert Daesung also said.

DS: “Tou-su!”

SR: “Tou-su!”

DS: “Tou-su! Tou-su! Tou-su!”

SR: “What’s the matter, hyung (laughs) This is….

We get along well with each other, right?

DS: “We’re the best couple in the world (laughs)”

After Haru Haru finished, It’s second MC part.

SR: “Ok! Let’s go next~”

At that time he forgot it’s MC moment. Seungri walked back to center stage alone.

Since he turned back, he got to see nobody follow him.

‘Is it wrong?’ as the word was appear on his face.

SR: “my fault >_<”

Then he quickly ran to go back.

SR: “Ramen Tsukemen Boku Ikemen”

((*he played ‘Oyaji gag’ (Uncle’s gag). It’s a homophone gag.

You can notice that have ‘men’ in the last of those word.

That mean “Ramen (Japanese noodles) Tsukemen (noodles are served separate from the soup)

and I’m Ikemen (a good looking man)” hahaha ^^

DS: “We’ve been living in Japan 2 months”

SR: “Japan tour concert will be finish.

You feel lonely, aren’t you?”

GD: “……………..(mumble)”

SR: “Feel lonely?”

GD: “Y….yes, lonely…. (undertone)”

Last moment of concert on 16 Feb, Karube who is a MC of Mezamashi TV came to supprise.

DS: “The last song…”

Karube: “Wait! Wait a minute!” he came on stage with bouquet.

SR + DS: “Wow~! Karube-san”

Karube: “Everybody…. I’m Karube from Mezamashi TV”

VIPs “ (scream) Karube! Karube! Karube! Karube!”

SR: “Wow very popular”

Karube gave bouquet to Jiyong and started to talk.

Karube “Bigbang just debuedt at Nippon Budokan, I’m too.

Since you already debuted at here, from now it’ll surely succeed.

How do you feel?”

YB: “Live concert at Budokan that’s awesome. I really feel good.

We’ll work hard. Thank you in advance”

DS: “Time…. Time……….. (didn’t know how to say next)”

TOP: “Really feel good”

SR: “ Bigbang lived concert at Nippon Budokan already. Yatta~~~~!!

Next, Let’s go Tokyo Dome!”

VIPs “ne~~~~~~”

SR: “Maybe take time as 10 years (laughs)”

((* Tokyo Dome is the highest stage for singer.

The singer who can live at here means he/she got the highest succeed.

For Nippon Budokan, the singer who can live at here must be very popular.))

Karube: “D-lite-san, How you feel about fans who come at Budokan today?”

DS: “ (They) slowly become beautiful girl and become young girl”

SR: “This is bigbang concert. Why are Karube-san a MC?”

Karube: “I’m going back”

SR + DS: “Waiting! Let’s go to the next song!!”

SR: “You know dance step, right?”

Karube: “Waiting. No, I don’t know”

SR: “Music start!!!!”

Seungri disobeyed anything. Finally Karube must dance in Majimak Insa hahahaha.

Credit: かな, yui, スンスン, ひみたん, あぢゃ

Guest Da_song

NEWS update!!!! about #BigBang CF filming in Thailand on 3 - 4 April and all in Bangkok

Cr: twitter :choitopthailand

Guest shinhdeplol

2010.03.12.BIGBANG.TVXQ.w-inds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEaBcdBPGTE...player_embedded

BIGBANG 「BIGSHOW 2010」to feature in SBS Inkigayo「Take 7」magazine

460.7938466_1_1.jpg

The magazine will run the full 4 pages detailed editorial plus behind the scene article on the concert which held for 3 days on January 29 - 31, 2010.

It will be ditributed for free starting on March 28 at SBS's Gong-Gae Hall in Deung-Chon Dong, Seoul^^

Via Newsen

C: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest falling5tar

^^ I thought DS understood Japanese as well as SR? Hm, guess not. SR must be having a blast poking fun at his hyungs and for once they can't so anything about it :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

The thread is dead <_<

ENG trans for Lollipop Girl's update today :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2800/442698...a1ff059f2_o.jpg

Original message:

오늘도 여러분을 위한 작은 선물을 가지고 왔어요ㅎㅎ 뮤빅비디오 촬영장에는 즐거운일이 가득했나봐요~ 태양과 지용군의 웃는 모습에 저도 기분이 좋아지네요ㅋㅋ 여기서 또 퀴즈하나! 오른쪽에 보이는 빨간 신발의 주인공은 누구일까요?

In English:

And today we have another present for you allㅎㅎ Check out the new music video~ Taeyang and JiYong are chilling on set and they seem to be feeling pretty goodㅋㅋ And here we have another quiz! On the right, whose red shoe is that?

Translations by AA_CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/12/me2day-...0312/#more-4287

G-Dragon #1 in Korea-related blogs ranking

920.7946020_1_1.jpg

C: DCBB // bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest prettygirl_pc

clearer version of Lollipop 2 MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLEuWZ31PBs

credit: ygfammv

Thank you for the link for the MV!! hmmm...the music video is not really what i was expecting.. it's cute but there was something missing.. usually in all their MV they are singing to the music but here the music did not match with the background music! and this MV looked like they took random bits from the Making video and just put it together!!

did anyone else feel like this MV was lacking something!?

HOWEVER!! the boys looked soo good and cute in the video!! GD was just sooo extremely cute i wanted to hug him in the entire video!!! AHHH.. Loved Tae going "Sexy Yea.." and TOP!! well he is TOP afterall.. how can someone make HOT look cute? i thought i will get to see the Lollipop girl.. but i got to see her eyes!! well that was alright..

I was expecting something better! but still Lollipop 2 song is very catchy!!! and i can't wait for the boys to come back!! :D

luv pri

Guest missARROGANT

NEWS update!!!! about #BigBang CF filming in Thailand on 3 - 4 April and all in Bangkok

OMG really?

Lucky Tai VIPS..I wonder what CF they will be filming this time...

I totally love Lolliport2 new MV. It is fun & cute.

Most of us don't feel really excited because most of the parts are already in the teasers.

BB family tree make my day srsy :lol:

BIG BANG hwaiting...come back soon

@shinhdeplol thanks for keeping this thread alive :)

it's cute but there was something missing.. usually in all their MV they are singing to the music but here the music did not match with the background music! and this MV looked like they took random bits from the Making video and just put it together!!

did anyone else feel like this MV was lacking something!?

I kind of agree with you. As mentioned before we have already seen them all. The shooting is a bit random and not like other BB MVs. Again I still luv it...

Cr: twitter :choitopthailand

wah, that's cool. so they're gonna fly to Thailand on the second of april, then filming will start on the 3rd.

it's been a long time since they've been there. The last time was for global warning concert, wasn't that two years ago?

I hope they film the CF at the beach or something, at least going to Thailand will be a change in weather since it's been so cold in Korea.

Guest juang_bb

i was reading about 2ne1's mv being posted again by perezhilton on his blog, so i checked it out, when i found out that he just posted BIG BANG's LOLLIPOP2 MV too! he even titled it as 'kpop amazingness' lol! He just posted it so it is still in the front page of his site.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-12-k-pop-amazingness

Im not really a fan of his blog, and I know he is a kpop fan (obviously) but it seems like he is actually a big YG family fan. Although I'm not sure whether it's really a good thing to be featured in his blog, but I guess it is still a good exposure for Big Bang here in the US.

Guest universe

Thank you for the link for the MV!! hmmm...the music video is not really what i was expecting.. it's cute but there was something missing.. usually in all their MV they are singing to the music but here the music did not match with the background music! and this MV looked like they took random bits from the Making video and just put it together!!

wow i thought i was imagining that!! yea there were parts when their lip synching does not match the music. i was kinda disappointed with the editing. it seems so...... haphazardly put together? but i love the MV coz its been such a long time since we have an MV of them 5. and i know i should not complain when there's more Big Bang haha. i think there may be another CF or even MV with the real Lollipop Girl once they chose her. or maybe a new version of the song since singing and dancing skills are required of her. so that may mean more of Big Bang!

Big Bang will be in Thailand!! i hope all the Thai VIPs would give them a warm welcome. so hopefully YG will extend the Big Show to Thailand next. haha. much cheaper to fly to Thailand than Korea. its really interesting that company would choose Big Bang to endorse, coz i only know 2pm who endorse Thai products. it must cost a bomb to have BB as their endorsers haha. so Big Bang will be advertising colonge now?? i'm expecting a really manly CF. hehe :lol:

Guest Banana Peel

Seungri teased his hyungs in Electric Love Tour

TOP: “Nihon-go wa oishii (Japanese is delicious)”

SR: “Japanese is not food”

Credit: へにょ, noaru, lealea-ohana

LOLOL, oh TOP <3 :D

how I wish I can see this in action, ahahahaha.

cute cuteee.

Guest missARROGANT

Daesung: “I trembled in fear after the car crash”

There is a time in everyone’s life where they think ‘This is deathly agony’. There was a moment like that for Daesung too. This was last August, when he was in a car crash. He never told anyone but he trembled alone fear afterwards, afraid that he would lose his voice after the accident.

”I can’t remember the accident. I was at the hospital when I opened my eyes. When I regained consciousness, my lower back hurt so bad that I couldn’t walk and I couldn’t smell anything. But the thing that scared me the most was that my voice had become like a monster’s.”

On the 11th of August 2009, Daesung was in a car accident going back to Seoul after filming ‘Family Outing’. Not only Daesung, but Daesung’s manager and stylist were also seriously injured. He received major injuries, breaking his nose and ribs and was told it would take 8 weeks for him to heal fully.

”Whenever I thought to myself ‘What happens if my voice never heals?’, my heart sunk to the floor. My job as a singer, an MC, a musical performer..they all require my voice. I didn’t even talk to my mum. I was scared of the company and the people finding out…”

After suffering alone, he carefully asked his doctor.

”Daesung: What happens if my voice doesn’t get any better than this?”

”Doctor: It’s not an uncommon symptom after an accident, but it usually gets back to normal. Let’s wait and see.”

So he spent a whole month in the hospital, torturing himself on the inside. Luckily his recovery was quick. But his voice took 3 to 4 months longer to heal. However even now, he can’t smell through one of his nostrils. But even though Daesung has been through so much, he’s still as cheerful as ever.

”Whenever I don’t wanna smell something, I only need to block one nostril. (laughs) It’s such a relief that my voice is back. I thought I wouldn’t be able to talk or taste but I can walk and run and everything. After the accident my way of thinking has totally changed, I’m much more optimistic now.”

This agonising experience also gifted him with the ability to be able to treat every little moment in his life preciously.

”During the first domestic concert after my accident, I was given the chance to sing in one of the songs sitting on stage. Seeing the people wave their gold glowsticks around made me feel like I was in a dream. It was such a deeply moving and precious experience.”

Because of his accident, he was unable to take part in the musical he had been preparing and also had to take a break from ‘Family Outing’. Maknae Seungri stood firm and helped lead the musical show without him, and even appeared on ‘Family Outing’ to fill up his absent spot and did his share. They matured together, embracing each others’ hard times.

Translated sjay.x @ bbvip

Big Bang in Thailand! [NEWS]

Previously, we reported about 'Big Bang Girl' Thailand Promo where a lucky girl in Thailand will get to fly to Korea and shoot a CF with Big Bang.

It seems that Thailand VIP's are getting all the Big Bang luck in the world because this time around, Big Bang themselves will come over to Thailand.

According to choitopthailand's twitter account, Big Bang will go to Thailand and shoot a CF on April 3 and 4. And, Bangkok is the place to watch out Thailand VIP's because the CF will be entirely shot there. So, be ready with your cameras and don't forget to take loads of pictures when you spot the boys.

The last time Big Bang visited the beautiful country of Thailand was 2 years ago for their 'Global Warning' tour.

Source: choitopthailand twitter account

via Da_song @ soompi

Edited by: SunSkyIvee @ bigbangupdates.com | lastvip.ning.com

c; bigbangupdates.com

Guest ilovearronyan

AHAHAH THE MAKNAE IS SO MISCHIEVOUS .

If only someone recorded/found videos of these scenes and sub them,

kekekeke that would be osm.

Archived