★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

It has a bit to do with his solo activities. Should I post it here or move it to his solo thread? But I think its okay to post here because someone posted the original version here before ^^

Daesung “I know the reason Kang Ho Dong and Yoo Jae Suk are the best of the best”

The first major opportunity Daesung was given to approach the public was SBS’s variety programme ‘Family Outing’ (F.O.). As the maknae of the F.O. cast, he cooperated with Yoo Jae Suk to create their ‘Dumb & Dumber’ brothers image and was able to gain many fans from various age groups. But it meant more to Daesung personally than professionally.

”I made friends. I’m not really the type to become friends with others just like that, and I didn’t have many celebrity friends. But now I’m happy that I can meet up with say, Chunhee hyung and Hyori noona and we can drink and talk and go to karaoke together.”

Since the programme required them to sleep next to each other, they bonded easily and strongly. Though the ‘battle of wits’ that went on whenever the camera was rolling was so extreme that you could pretty much hear their brains working, watching old folks leading simple lives in the countryside and the song of birds and fresh air that greeted them in the mornings gave them a sense of peace and healing.

”When I first saw Chunhee hyung, he seemed really sharp and aggressive but he’s actually really nice. I don’t even have to tell him my problems, when I’m with him it seems like my stress is gone and I feel better. Jongshin hyung gave me a song for my solo album too. I went to work on my album with him and we chatted and laughed for about 4 hours and talked about music for like an hour. Even the little things we talk about are genuinely precious memories.”

But F.O. has had one bad influence on him. Trying too hard to be funny.

”When we were doing F.O., I liked how we made each other feel good by giving compliments. I was so happy whenever someone told me ‘You were really funny this week’. I think that’s why I started trying too hard. There was even a time when the words ‘You’re funny’ made me happier than being told I was a good singer. But on F.O., if you don’t talk you get edited out so I just started saying everything that came to mind. (laughs)”

He says that being on variety shows taught him a lot about life.

”When I went on ‘Strong Heart’ recently, someone said something that made me think ‘Oh, I see now’. I think I was tired from listening to other people talk for 5~6 hours. Then Ho Dong hyung called me out and told me ‘The people who get tired are the ones who lose in the variety world’. I think that applies for life as well. People who get tired and give up are the ones who lose. Whenever I see how Ho Dong hyung doesn't look exhausted in the slightest even after long hours of filming, I realise ‘People at the top really are different to the rest of us’.”

”Jae Suk hyung is really manly off the camera. On screen he’s really loud and talkative but he’s actually a really gentle and reliable hyung. I was watching the Boxing Challenge episode on ‘Infinite Challenge’ once and it made me so sad that I cried. I texted him saying ‘That was so touching. You’re the best.’ and he called me straight away and said ‘Why is a person in his 20’s sitting at home watching TV, go out and play!’ (laughs) He worries about me a lot. I learn so much from him. The way he treats others, the way he cares for every individual member of the staff when the camera isn’t rolling...Even when I know he’s tired and exhausted himself.”

Daesung treats every one of his experiences preciously and learns even from the little things. It was nice to see this sincere side of him, building relationships with other people in a pure and careful way.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano.1993

I love reading Dae's interviews. Seems like he is really honest. I am happy for him to be close to many big stars. Such good friends he has that GRI cant help but feel jealous :lol:

Anticipating YJS's song in Dae's solo album. He got one song from the Neglected King :lol:

Daesung"s Interview:

can't wait for his solo songs^^....

I'm glad that they go to variety show once in a while because like DS said it's was tiring

even though I know how much he enjoyed meeting people..

besides,I love how they always get to be the guest for special episode..and I think that's cool..hehehe

this interview really reminds me of how I was really obsessed with Kang Ho Dong,MC Yoo and Shin Jung Hwan back in 2006/2007..they're the funniest MCs I have ever seen..lol..

I remember I never missed watching Miraculous Victory and Defeat b/c of Mrs.shin and MC Yoo

GD, Daesung and Seungri were one of the guests ..but I didn't notice and pay attention to them at all..lol..b/c I didn't really know much about them at that time..now I feel regret b/c all the subbed videos were gone..I can't watch that episodes again..T__T

Guest TripleThreat

When will the MV for "Lollipop 2" be out? I can't wait any longer. I love YG but please don't make me wait.

[100309]YG's Official Message:

ygmsg1.jpg

ygmsg2.jpg

ygmsg3.jpg

ygmsg4.jpg

credit:YGfamily official website

***sorry for the bad and unorganized scaps***

Lol..I can't imagine how YG said YG Family Forever><

Guest yaoming11

omggg what does it say ^^^

good or bad?

somebody translate!!

i like the "YG Family Forever!!!!" lol

edit:

ok so the google translation says like.

They're gonna release an uncensored version of Shine A Light in April i think? for 19+ !!! thats awesome

And album releases are gonna be

Se7en in first half, then Tae Yang, 2ne1 and Big Bang at the end of the summer.

also says something about Daesung's album and Seungri is gonna have a solo too?

after Tae Yang google said something about the "spider" loll i guess thats TOP?

and YG has 5 new studios

with the main producer being Teddy, GD, Kush, Choice 37 and Perry?

also says something about YG's personal life

I think he GOT A GIRLFRIEND?? haha says he's dating the Swi.T member...?

@Alla ok your translation is better than the google's haha

FLo RidA featuring is AWESOME take that haters(Cho-PD)!!!!!!

Guest nisssr3

^ this kinda OT, but i was interested in the last part of the message, does it say that it's personal confession by YG? he's dating the Swi.T member, Lee Eun-joo? ahh, i can't wait for the translation^^

i agree, the 'YG Family Forever' is too cute.. YG FAMILY ROCKS!

i can't help but wonder, the people in yge is so tight together, even yg's girlfriend is from yge, same goes with sean and his wife and se7en+park han byul.. hmm.. ;)

Brief Translation:

*YG contacted Flo Rida and Flo Rida is featuring in G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker'. This featured version of the song will be released somewhere around the end of March in G-Dragon's concert live album. Also, the money will be donated to charity.

*G-Dragon's concert 'SHINE A LIGHT' DVD will be released in April in two versions. No-edit version and the 19 and younger version.

*In the first half of the year Se7en, Taeyang, Gummy and 2NE1 are planning to release albums and in the last half Bigbang, 2NE1, TOP, Daesung and Seungri will be active. Perry's back from the States. They have also recruited five more producers.

*YANG HYUNSUKS MARRYING LEE EUNJOO (from Moogadang) AFTER DATING HER FOR NINE YEARS!

Credit:beau@bbvipz

so many news to handle at one time..lol

someone should translate the whole thing,please^^

Guest vulgarchic

Perry's back from the States. They have also recruited five more producers.

so much news to handle at one time..lol

I bet Perry was recruiting producers in the states. Glad he's back and I guess this means we're going to be hearing some new stuff from YG.

About the rest of the news and YG getting married. OMG OMG OMG. Congratz to him. All the news is making me go spazz. I can't wait for a full translation and the whole GD and Flo Rider thing sounds interesting. How I wish I understood Korean lol

Guest ch1nky

OMG he's getting married?? super congrats to papa YG!!<3 (maybe that's a reason why everything has been quiet lately?? since he's been busy preparing for the wedding and such)

anyhow, i'm excited about the DVD!! i'm so glad they decided to release two versions :D and the featuring Flo-Rida thing is pretty awesome. that's one big slap in the face to everyone that dissed GD's song before. haha *inthefacehaters*

annnnd finally, BIG BANG news!!!!! yaaayy!! i'm really hoping papaYG sticks to the plan this time ^^

Guest intelligirl

Brief Translation:

*YG contacted Flo Rida and Flo Rida is featuring in G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker'. This featured version of the song will be released somewhere around the end of March in G-Dragon's concert live album. Also, the money will be donated to charity.

*G-Dragon's concert 'SHINE A LIGHT' DVD will be released in April in two versions. No-edit version and the 19 and younger version.

*In the first half of the year Se7en, Taeyang, Gummy and 2NE1 are planning to release albums and in the last half Bigbang, 2NE1, TOP, Daesung and Seungri will be active. Perry's back from the States. They have also recruited five more producers.

*YANG HYUNSUKS MARRYING LEE EUNJOO (from Moogadang) AFTER DATING HER FOR NINE YEARS!

so many news to handle at one time..lol

someone should translate the whole thing,please^^

I think I just died. Flo Rida/GD collab? Non-edited version of Shine a Light? What is all this real...? This is way too epic :lol: :lol:. YG all this better be true because now I am practically shaking with anticipation. What a year YG has in store for us VIPs.

I was so touched reading Dae's interview..

I'm glad his close with all his FO member..

MC Yoo is so sweet and caring..!!

he called him back straight away after Dae texted him..

and Hodong's advice really are something for Dae,

even his actual meant for for variety advice..

but Dae even include it in real life as well..

cant wait for the next part..!! :)

i was opening my Twitter when I read TemBIGBANG

tweet about YG's getting married..!!

i just have to rush over to this thread..!! kekekeke

according to TeamBIGBANG,YG messages doesnt sound

like a 40+ yr old man..

looks like its write by someone that young..kekeke..

his madly in love I guess..kekekekeke

Guest vip_gd

idk why but i'm very surprised that YG's going to be married to her

they're like more than 10 years apart from each other and not to mention she was in YGE.

*shivers* I just find it weirddd

LOL YG's so lame. YG family forever XD

ooh, so does that mean, the no edit version includes those 2 performances?

thrilled! damn right i'm getting my hands on that!!

BB will sure be busy this year.

Guest ooxstacee

O__________O Okay, thats a lot of news to handle at 2am ..

when I'M ABOUT TO SLEEP.

YG, why do you have to turn me into even more of an insomniac than I already am?

Flo-Rida & GD is freakin awesome. <3

I can't wait.

YG heard VIPs calls.

TWO VERSIONS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Now we get to see everything again. :P

YG getting married. Wow, congrats.

But .. isn't it weird to marry your boss? LOL

Guest yaoming11

^^

lol YG marrying an artist. Sounds like he's in love though haha.

But that opens the door for people in YG to marry each other. Shippers Unite!

wasn't Sean's wife a YG actress?

i guess if your in YG you marry a YG loll

And Flo Rida + GD is AWESOME

they're making all these US connections lately GD+Florida, YB+Brian Mcknight and bringing in US producers. amazingnesss

Guest -maverick-

flo rida..hm

well the good part is that this should put all the plagiarism issues to rest, or at least the biggest one

the bad part is that flo rida..is somewhat of a joke. okay he's not horrible but he presents a lot of the bad parts of mainstream american hip..pop. meh. this isn't exactly going to score GD brownie points with the (elitist segment of) the hip hop crowd...but..screwem. people need to not be so closed minded.

Archived