★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest IBGDRGNWIFEY

HEY guys I noticed here in spazzbox that there is a fan that post it there about voting for bigbang.

I think we should cooperate so that Bigbang will recognise.

Lets all vote and spread the word to all bigbang fans and post it in different forums,site,also like in groups or fan clubs like in face book etc.

theunknown99- Hey Big Bang fans! Ellen Degeneres is looking for International Music groups to invite as guests on her show!

Go to this website below and vote for BB! http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/01/your_international_music_suggestions_0121.php

Oh and spread the word.

:PI just want to share it to all of you if you not notice it yet

i love BIG BANG and ELLEN so much..

both together would be the greatest..

im so voting for that..

and ELLEN better get them..

my two most watched idol :P

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IBGDRGNWIFEY

HEY guys I noticed here in spazzbox that there is a fan that post it there about voting for bigbang.

I think we should cooperate so that Bigbang will recognise.

Lets all vote and spread the word to all bigbang fans and post it in different forums,site,also like in groups or fan clubs like in face book etc.

theunknown99- Hey Big Bang fans! Ellen Degeneres is looking for International Music groups to invite as guests on her show!

Go to this website below and vote for BB! http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2010/01/your_international_music_suggestions_0121.php

Oh and spread the word.

:PI just want to share it to all of you if you not notice it yet

i love BIG BANG and ELLEN so much..

both together would be the greatest..

im so voting for that..

and ELLEN better get them..

my two most watched idol :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Electric Love Tour Fancams @ Yokohama (100210)

Lie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCLel5EE7KI...player_embedded

Haru Haru: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5PB0SweMAs...player_embedded

VF0.7010844_1_1.jpg

X90.7010848_1_1.jpg

C: 니탓@ Dcinside

His shoes look so fly :lol:

Daesung and Taeyeon chosen as lovable co-workers

Although they are a couple of the current hottest idols, people think they would even be loved in the office; 20- to 30-year-old office workers chose Big Bang’s Daesung and SNSD’s Taeyeon as “the idol you would like to hire.”

The poll was held at Incruit, an internet corporation that manages resumes and jobs. The male celebrity winner, Daesung, won with 16% of the votes. The office works agreed that, “He looks like he wouldn’t complain, but rather work hard. He has a friendly image.”

In second place was Jokwon of 2AM with 7.7% of the votes. Third place was Taecyeon of 2PM. Big Bang’s T.O.P was tied with U-Kiss’s Dongho for fourth place. In particular, Jaebeom of 2PM, who won fifth place, caught the attention of many.

SNSD’s Taeyeon won for the girls’ poll with 12.4% of the votes. The reason being, “She’s very smart and precise. She seems to have good manners and would appeal to workers.

UEE of After School trailed behind at second place while YoonA of SNSD, Brown Eyed Girls‘ Narsha and Kara’s Han Seungyeon came in third, fourth and fifth place respectively.

C: allkpop

Guest andloveyelledno

I love love love the new glow sticks! Great upgrade

Daesung is such a lovable and genuine person, that i'm not surprised at all he won the survey. Who wouldn't want to work with him every day? Or hell, be around him period!

Thanks for the fancams guys. I hope more keep coming out!

Here is a pretty detailed fan account of the concert from a JVIP who attended

Guest shinhdeplol

^ thanks for the fanaccount :) I have seen many on Japanese fansites but I dont know Japanese so... <_<

This is what Seungri's like <3333333333333

2B0.6999137_1_1.jpg

4U0.6999139_1_1.jpg

T70.6999140_1_1.jpg

5D0.6999161_1_1.jpg

119e.th.jpg115q.th.jpg120er.th.jpg118dq.th.jpg117tzfl.th.jpg116gb.th.jpg

114ye.th.jpg113b.th.jpg111wdw.th.jpg56096567.th.jpg99974912.th.jpg110tk.th.jpg

39092041.th.jpg16664115.th.jpg85710190.th.jpg56483007.th.jpg74575026.th.jpg121lc.th.jpg

-

54621422201002082334209.th.jpg54621422201002082334209.th.jpg54621422201002082334209.th.jpg54621422201002082334209.th.jpg54621422201002082334209.th.jpg

C: 霹雳螃蟹 @ SeungriCN l tokarroK @ popcornfor2

Guest wHiteLie_18

waaaah. i'll watch the broadcast of electric love. <<<333

i badly need the exact address of YG building!! T.T like the block number, zip code. waah

i will send something .T.T

Big Bang Electric Love Tour Set List

D80_6999582_1_1.jpg

1. Gara Gara Go

2. Top of the World

3. With You

4. Hallelujah

5. Strong Baby

6. Wedding Dress

7. Turn It Up MV

8. Follow Me

9. Number 1

10. Stylish

11. Fire (2NE1)

12. I Don't Care (2NE1)

13. Cotton Candy

14. Daesung and Seungri's Medley (5 songs)

15. Stay

16. Haru-Haru

17. A Boy

18. Heartbreaker

19. Korean Dream

20. Rain is Falling (W-inds)

21. Koe Wo Kikasete

21. Lies

22. Last Farewell

Encore:

23. How Gee

24. My Heaven

Credit: teambigbang

[Fancam]100210 BIGBANG ELCTRIC LOVE TOUR Rain Is Fallin' w-inds×G-DRAGON(2)

[Fancam]100210 BIGBANG ELCTRIC LOVE TOUR Lies

[Fancam]100210 BIGBANG ELCTRIC LOVE TOUR Haru Haru

Credit: gobanggo

Guest kresten

Is it true that almost 17,000 J-VIPs attended the first leg of the Electric love tour? If it is, then I'd say it's an achievement for Big Bang, because 17,000 attendance for one night in Japan, especially if you're a budding group like BB, is a FEAT! So can someone clarify this? I don't want to be sure about 17,000 because it was posted in Allkpop which we all know isn't always credible.

@kresten:oops..I was mistaken it with another hall..actually Yokohama Arena can accommodate around 8000++..17000 people at one time.so it might be around or less than that number since all the tickets were sold out^^

Donation for Haiti earthquake victims

62197746.jpg

A total of 5,659,910KRW has been raised during the Big Show Concert.

Each BB's member also made a donation and all the funds will be donated to the victims under the name of

BB and VIPs.

credit:BB's official fanclub(VIP),bbvipz and ncly for the pic

Another celebrity who went to ELT:YA-KYIM

t0220013208000480104091.jpg

Idk them but according to Wiki, they are a Japanese R&B and Hip-hop group.

credit:ya-kyim@ameba.jp

ELT goods:nice and cool!

o0800060010409466991.jpg

credit:nana-se7en@ameba.jp

the ticket:

t0220029302400320104092.jpg

credit:matsumotoyui@ameba.jp

fans also spotted Teddy and se7en at the concert.

wow..the stage is awesome and cool...*bling bling like LED*

ok..that Chinese guy from MTV china really made me want to the buy the BB 2010 calender/diary><

he promoted it for like 7mins..lol...the design and the concept is so details and cool

Lollipop Girl Auditions.

Wow! This is new. :) I hope YG would pick the best girl among those who'd audition. Ack! I can't wait to see who it would be! :DDD If given the chance, i'd really audition, no doubt but chhyyeaaa. PAPA YG! HOLD AUDITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL ASPIRANTS TOO!!!! :) Oh and holysweetmoses! The phone is sooooo dope. =) The pastel color and other features esp the keypad lighting is major pwnage!!! What's even more inviting is that TOP bit one of those cute thingies!!! XD

Bigbang merchandise.

I am so loving that new lightstick! BUT. I think i like the old one better though. But im not saying the new one is ugly. It's actually very creative! :D Just like BB, it's a unique kind of lightstick! I want the yellow bandana too! And those pins! and the I<3BB pink thingamjjigers!!! :D

YG's new HQ.

Wow. YG has got some huge money on him! O___O The design of the building is off the hook :))) haha. I kinda imagined the building to be built following the two letters: YG but hahahaha. that's just me and my crazy mental illness. BUT THAT WOULD BE OSM IF YG HAS THAT KIND OF BUILDING LIKE WHOA.

Electric Love Tour.

What can i say? :) COLORFUL!!! Meliiikeeeeey! :DDD I have never seen so many beautiful neon colors in my life all at once and with those hot guys performing on stage, id prolly faint like those 60 who unfortunately did at BIGSHOW. Haha :)) I watched the Lies fancam and dang! :o THE CHEST PUMPING IN THE END IS SMOKIN. My eyes were stuck on TOP though<3 And it's great to hear 17, 000 VIPS attended the concert! :D That's a big number! I think BB is really THAT popular in Japan. I mean, even artists themselves attended!

Seungri Photos from Photobook.

I'm falling in love with Baby all over again. Kkk~ He's getting cuter, manlier and really funnier each day. Ack. And the sleeping photo of him is just so adorable! :DDDD I love seeing BB sleep... :""""> :)

And!!!

I wanna see a fancam of the medley Daedae did with Baby!!!! ><

someone got an autograph from big bang (i think a JVIP?). So now TY will be singing "SOL" whenever he's in japan? and maknae's signture looks messy this time hehe

viewimagefk.jpg

credit: ㅊㅎㅂ@ dcbb

1265900492convjpg.jpg

시부야의 상징적인 건물인 이치마루큐(109)에 2월17일 발매예정인 동방신기의 Best Album 광고사진이 멋있게 걸려있다. 2009년 3월기 당기순이익이 마이너스였음에도 불구하고, 동방신기의 Best Album 광고에 과감히 투자하는 AVEX에 감사!! 그리고 사진을 찍던 그 순간 BigBang의 라이브 투어를 광고 중인 멋진 버스가 등장!!

그리하여, 현재 일본에서 거침없이 비행중인 "동방신기"와 "빅뱅"의 아름다운 존재감을 이 한장의 사진으로 남길 수 있었다.

두 팀의 "최강" "승리"를 기원합니다.

신이시여... 진정 제가 이 사진을 찍었단 말입니까?

신: (귀찮은 듯) 내가 봤는데 네가 찍은 거 맞따.

출처 : 텔존 Kodawari J

credit: 애지비소 @ bbvipz

56427119.jpg

credit: VogueIcon @ bbvipz

V ah nevermind, that got me excited for a bit

ELECTRIC TOUR FANCAMS

LIES fancam are awesome.The pumping

of chest was rather strong and on

the beat.Plus,it is rather cool to invite a japanese

artistes to perform together on the stage.

Cannot wait for more fancams!

Seungri seriously is getting

more and more good-looking

day by day. Im sure he gathered

quite a number of fans these days.

The merchandise and goods

for the electric tour is rather cute

while the ones for the BIG SHOW 2010

was more to the cool & artistic side.

It will be total awesome if

the guys have the chance

to perform on music core