★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teenace

So jealous of Koreans,tthey have the best phones and hots boys who promote them.

I'm hoping either Gummy or Se7en are going to endorse with BB on Lollipop 2.

They look so cute*__*

OMG those LG Loliipop pics look so cute! It's a happy day for us YG fans, right?

I want to hear Lollipop 2 now!

It will be a cellphone endorsement battle with their sisters, yeah!

YG domination yet again!

*________*

spazzzz

i'm excited to hear the new song and the CF

lol TOP eating the phone

i think he's sucking it, like a lollipop

ahh, at least their clothes looks a bit less tacky(concept wise)

{TRANS} GD 15-Part Interview Pt.10- “I just don’t know where it ends”

Link:http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=f...012816425709319

Most of the songs G-Dragon has written have gone on to be huge hits ('Daebak' s). The song ‘Lies’ on Big Bang’s first mini album (released in 2007) which he had originally written for himself became a massive hit, as did ‘Last Farewell’, ‘Haru Haru’ and ‘Sunset Glow’ to follow.

”Even though people kept telling us we’d become 'a huge hit', it didn’t feel like it at all because we weren’t allowed to go out. The only places we’d go were broadcasting stations, living quarters and practice rooms. We were still nothing but kids and people continued to say “what do we do with them?”. Even though we kept getting number 1, we didn’t feel any different. When the audience cheered and clapped for us, we just thought ‘it’s only because we’re singers’. Whenever we went on stage people would clap, but we wouldn’t be able tell at all since we’d be singing.”

There’s a saying that celebrities often hear, and repeat to themselves over and over again: “The next one is the most important”.

”I think that’s what’s hardest about being a celebrity. Even if we do really well, it’s always ‘next time is more important’. Normal people might think being a celebrity is easy, but it really isn’t.”

Even when they’re on hiatus, celebrities can’t let their guard down. Anxiety in the form of thoughts like ‘I must try even harder’, ‘I can’t give up now’, ‘The next one is more important’ continue to taunt them.

”I just don’t know where it ends. Whenever we see fans who say ‘Big Bang helps us build our dreams’, I realise ‘Man this really isn’t just a joke’. I feel increased responsibility.”

However the Big Bang members aren’t really the type for excessive breaks anyway. When they’re given a holiday, they spend the first couple of days at home before crawling back to the practice rooms because they have nothing to do.

”It’s not like we plan it or anything but even during our days off we see each other dancing or writing lyrics...Practice is like a regular part of our lives now. That’s why we write more songs than others and have more to choose from. I think we’ve come this far because we don’t want to disappoint our fans.”

Even through the times where he had no choice but to run, G-Dragon learned to keep his balance with the thought and determination not to disappoint his fans. We finally start to feel and understand what it was he ran so hard for.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net & shinhdeplol@soompi

Guest StephanieNP

Male and Female idol Rank:

Wow, that's very impressive . Big Bang didn't fail to 5th place in whole 5 ranks.... AWESOME! DBSK, I admit, that they are so good and full of experiences. Second place in total rank, it's enough for our oppas after 4 yrs debut.... Once again, Big Congrats to them. These ranks is made from 30 journalists who experts in Kpop music industry. Big Bang is gonna be HIT in 2010, even after 2009, they didn't work together that much, they still gain a lot of good places in all annual ranks. So you know what will happen in 2010 right? :)) 2010 is gonna great. Big Show is just the beginning :))

Guest JAEBOO-

ohygod.

the cyon cellphone is . or i should say, lolllipop2?

GODH. I want a cellhpone like that :// geezzz.

and thank you really for shindeplol

for uploading taeyang pics. haha, been waiting for it.

^ yes, on March 27th, TBS will broadcast Electric Love Concert

HQ + difference sizes of Lollipop2 new pics (the thumbnails that GDCL posted in the previous page have bigger sizes though)

2le74p0.th.jpghrbsc2.th.jpg

credit: LG Korea via TeamBigBang and mavy@BBVIP.net

D-Day tomorrow :] The first Electric Love Tour concert is at 6 PM Korea time yeah?

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG - Evolving Idols

There's an article over at BNT News Korea talking about how idols have evolved over the years. Here's the link to the original article.

First, it talked about idols venturing into other 'entertainment areas' like variety shows, musicals and dramas (aside from just being singers). Daesung was mentioned for participating in variety shows like Girls Generation's Sunny and Yuri and T.O.P for starring in dramas like DBSK's Yunho and Jaejoong and Girls Generation's Yoona.

It also mentioned Daesung (again) and Seungri for participating in musicals like other members from other groups like Super Junior's Yesung and Sungmin and DBSK's Junsu.

[Then, it talked about how idols used to lip-sync but now, they are able to showcase their singing skills by performing live. Last point mentioned in the article was how there are now mixed idol groups composed of both male and female singers.]

Just want to give props to these idols who show they can do more!

C: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

{INFO} 100207 JpopAsia Music Awards 2009

Favorite overall artist/band

1. Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)

2. Arashi

3. Ayumi Hamasaki

3. Big Bang

4. Super Junior

Best overall Male Solo

1. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

2. Gackt

3. Yamamini coopera Tohomisa (NEWS)

Best Single 2009

1. Stand By U - Tohoshinki (TVXQ/DBSK)

2. Again - YUI

3. Koe Wo Kikasete - Big Bang

Best Album 2009

1. Heartbreaker - G-Dragon

2. Sorry, Sorry - Super Junior

3. Past < Future - Namie Amuro

3. DIM - The Gazette

Best overall Boyband

1. Arashi

2. Big Bang

3. Tohoshinki

Best K-Pop artist/band

1. Big Bang

2. Super Junior

3. 2PM

Most want-to-be girlfriend/boyfriend

Boyfriend

1. Jaejoong (Tohoshinki)

2. Tomohisa Yamamini coopera

3. G-Dragon

Credits: jpopasia.com | Lishen of Asianfanatics for posting

Guest SoLgirl

^ ha? really?

wow! BB's popular and GD for album?

i couldn't believe it? i mean we know their standing right? and look at best overall band?! it would make me happy to know it's right!

i guess i don't know BB's popularity in Japan...

i thought it would all go to JE..(where's KATTUN and NEWS and Kanjani8?)

if that's true then congratz to our boys! :D

edit:

v since it's just some random international site . . . i'm happy to know that many international JPOP fans recognize Bigbang :)

Guest jaejoong.ro02

{INFO} 100207 JpopAsia Music Awards 2009

ehh this is just a random international site for jpop and not active at all but they still post news and such.

if you want a jpop forum, go to jpopmusic forums.

this has nothing to do with JPOP music at all.

Guest shinhdeplol

^why? it's a Jpop-music site :huh: so technically it has things to do with jpop music

meh, whatever chart it is, what i care about is our boys' high positions. their hard work in 2009 in Japan really paid off. so proud of Big Bang and being a VIP

new??

photo1_10352.jpg

10日からジャパンツアー「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」を開催する韓国の男性5人組グループ「BIGBANG」が9日、神奈川・横浜アリーナでラッピングバスの出発式を行った。ツアーを記念して作られた車体で、デザインはメンバー全員が考案した。D-LITE(20)は「ツアーを見に行きたくなるようなデザインにしました」。図案を巡る意見の衝突も「全然ないです。仲がいい」と笑顔を見せ、SOL(21)も「エレクトリックやラブを表現する色あいを考えてみました」と特徴を説明した。G-DRAGON(21)は公演について「期待通りに楽しんでいただけると思います」と語り、その内容について「来て確認してください。秘密です」と期待を持たせた。

10일부터 재팬 투어 「ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR 2010」을 개최하는 한국의 남성 5인조 그룹 「BIGBANG」가 9일, 카나가와·요코하마 아레나에서 랩핑 버스의 출발식을 실시했다.투어를 기념해 만들어진 차체로, 디자인은 멤버 전원이 고안 했다.D-LITE(20)는 「투어를 보러가고 싶어지는 디자인으로 했습니다」.도안을 둘러싼 의견의 충돌도 「전혀 없습니다.사이 좋아요^^」라고 웃는 얼굴을 보여 SOL(21)도 「일렉트릭이나 러브를 표현하는 색조를 생각해 보았습니다」라고 특징을 설명했다.G-DRAGON(21)는 공연에 대해 「기대 대로에 즐기실 수 있다고 생각합니다」라고 말해, 그 내용에 대해 「와 확인해 주세요.비밀입니다」라는 기대를 갖게했다.

일본테레비- NEW 24

C: http://ameblo.jp/ajya1106/image-10454839902-10407711524.html

MM0.6967799_1_1.jpg

5O0.6967803_1_1.jpg

VT0.6967819_1_1.jpg

SB0.6967833_1_1.jpg

R20.6967836_1_1.jpg

ED0.6967853_1_1.jpg

DF0.6967856_1_1.jpg

830.6967871_1_1.jpg

790.6967872_1_1.jpg

UK0.6967879_1_1.jpg

GE0.6968349_1_1.jpg2G0.6968360_1_1.jpg130.6968365_1_1.jpg3F0.6968382_1_1.jpg8B0.6968383_1_1.jpg

ZO0.6968398_1_1.jpg9H0.6968406_1_1.jpg3A0.6968439_1_1.jpgEN0.6968463_1_1.jpgR30.6968473_1_1.jpg4B0.6968484_1_1.jpg

OC0.6968346_1_1.jpgOS0.6968351_1_1.jpg2E0.6968359_1_1.jpgSC0.6968366_1_1.jpg5N0.6968389_1_1.jpg

TE0.6968401_1_1.jpgEP0.6968426_1_1.jpg2G0.6968456_1_1.jpgT30.6968479_1_1.jpgOH0.6968490_1_1.jpgDY0.6968500_1_1.jpg

E10.6968344_1_1.jpgOE0.6968350_1_1.jpgDS0.6968357_1_1.jpgFX0.6968362_1_1.jpgB30.6968369_1_1.jpg

C: SS.J @ DCinside

Archived