★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shazy132003

..yeah i do agree with some of u guys..i'd love to see them involved in music..and improve towards that rather than being overly exposed to variety shows..im really happy to support a group that really works on their music.

i mean BB thus far stands out in composing their own songs..choreo n stuff compared to the rest..i love to see them on variety show..i mean i couldn't get enough of BBTV..and Manwon..but so far the amount of variety shows that they did is fair enough..and if we count since their debut they have been in almost all the variety shows at least once..and during the early days variety it's a form of necessity to promote them as a newly artist.....since they are more established now..their appearance on shows are less (considering their hectic schedule too ;()...but it's good coz once in a while u'll get all hyped up to see their personality shine..and may i say BB never fails to shine in variety shows...and i even feel like the broadcast company feels it's a privilege if BB decides to go on their show now a days...on a bias note..just like what miared mention..BB is too cool for some stuff..hahah...

as for fans..nahhh i have no doubts..if ur a true VIP..u'll always come back to them...

Guest sakime-yong

oH YES IT WOULD BE GREAT IF BB WILL SHOW IN A VARIETY SHOWS. IT WILL BE A BENEFIT AND THEY WILL GAIN MORE FANS AND POPULARITY THAts What I think.

Guest g-dragon1988

100120 G-DRAGON FOR FAN-CAFE PROMO

http://c.upanh.com/uploads/07-Jan-2010/b9s...4c1u03jfwp7.jpg

C: 산장 @ DCGD / bbupdates l TOPXP @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

he looks extremely hot there..!! his messy hair omg...so sexy!! i hope he'll keep it for BIGSHOW!!!it looks so good on him!!*0*love his expression..ahhh it kills me!!~~love his style too..he's so fancy always.. and he looks so young...ahh~~thanks for sharing

Guest shinhdeplol

fkojsl7m8jjn9utm8f.jpg

C: grateful-days.co.kr

My friend told me that TOP (in the cartoon) made fun of Jiyong's hair while his hair was messy too =]]

Guest shinhdeplol

A close look into Big Bang's fridges :)

The one in their old house

10030951.png

85786423.png

48866752.png

25093558.jpg

The current one ^^

34418922.png

14581556.png

56948967.png

C: 광주 @ BBVIPZ

A more detailed collection of Jiyong's accessories ^^ He sure has a lot.

0.4979413_1_1.jpg

0.4979414_1_1.jpg

0.4979415_1_1.jpg

0.4979416_1_1.jpg

0.4979417_1_1.jpg

0.4979418_1_1.jpg

0.4979419_1_1.jpg

0.4979420_1_1.jpg

0.4979421_1_1.jpg

0.4979422_1_1.jpg

0.4979431_1_1.jpg

0.4979432_1_1.jpg

0.4979433_1_1.jpg

0.4979434_1_1.jpg

0.4979435_1_1.jpg

0.4979436_1_1.jpg

0.4979437_1_1.jpg

0.4979438_1_1.jpg

0.4979439_1_1.jpg

0.4979442_1_1.jpg

0.4979448_1_1.jpg

0.4979450_1_1.jpg

0.4979451_1_1.jpg

0.4979452_1_1.jpg

0.4979454_1_1.jpg

0.4979455_1_1.jpg

0.4979456_1_1.jpg

0.4979458_1_1.jpg

0.4979459_1_1.jpg

0.4979461_1_1.jpg

C: bigboybang.com l zuguss @ CHOITOPTHAILAND

Guest lovesong3208

^...holy mini cooper...

If Jiyoung owns even half of those by himself, he has well over a million dollars worth of

clothing/accessories/shoes. ...dang boy.

anyways.

SO EXCITED!!! the boy's concert is less than 2 weeks away! >///<

Guest shinhdeplol

0.4980546_1_1.jpg

C: 큰엄마 @ BBVIPZ

Location of Idols revealed!

Are you curious enough to know where your favourite idols stay???You will get jealous if you know to your favourite artists' dorm is just a few steps away from artists of the opposite gender!

Well,i just came across a map showing the locations of k pop artists' dorms,the map is as shown as below.It is not surprising to see Big Bang & 2NE1 living in the same area as both groups are under the same company.

KARA and Brown Eyed Girls are in the same area too.There is an area that catches much attention,we have a lot of idols living there,those groups include SNSD,2AM,f(x),4Minute and BEAST,that must be an idol town!

The river in the map refers to Han River in Seoul!

51302577.jpg

C: http://news.nate.com/view/20100120n03280 l http://dkpopnews.blogspot.com/2010/01/info...ists-dorms.html l Dipyramidal @ soompi

Guest itszmaeee

TOP to reveal solo song during Big Bang’s concert

Big Bang TOP will reveal his solo song during Big Bang’s independent concert.

An official revealed on 21st January, “TOP will reveal his new song during Big Bang ‘Big Show’ concert.”

All this time, TOP has participated as featuring for rap in songs like ‘DISCO’ by Um JungHwa and ‘Sorry’ for Gummy, and is known for his rap capabilities. And all these songs have received great popularity, and with TOP’s own solo song coming up, much anticipation is for how it will be received by music fans.

There has been much interests since it was announced a while back that fellow DaeSung will also be releasing a solo album the first half of the year.

Meanwhile, Big Bang concert will take place from 29th till 31st January. And TOP recently wrote on GDragon’s me2day on 19th January, “This is the place we are together” and attached a photo of their performance venue.

S: StarNews

translatedby:sookyeong@kbites

DAAAAAAAE & TOP REVEALING THEIR SOLO SONGS DURING THE CONCERT?!!!!! OMGGG! Wait, so does this mean they're promoting at the same time or what?!!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I'm quiet suprise to see this actuallY! LOL..cuz YG usually don't ever do that....having 2 artists at the same time (?) maybe he's experiencing (?) But we really dont' know what's on his mind!

I can't wait for fancams already now!

I was hoping he'll let SR reveal his song too (?) cuz didn't he say SR will have one too (?)

And TY too...cuz we've been waiting forever for that album...<___>

I sound so greedy...LOL...maybe YG will do pairs now? lol

Guest nisssr3

YG is always full of surprises. yesterday it was revealed that dae will release cotton candy and now top!! i like his solo stuff like 'to act like nothing's wrong'. and now i'm waiting for seungri's solo and taeyang's album to be announced. i bet BIG SHOW 2010 will be awesome as always .

Guest teenace

I dont think either of them will start promoting anytime soon.

Those songs will probably be on their album but will be released for the concert for now.

Like Daesung's Big Hit,we thought he will start promoting it like Seungri did for Strong Baby but that didn't happen.

But I'm so excited to hear them.

Guest onnetwothreefour

shinhdeplol, in those four pictures of Big Bang's fridges, which episodes/shows are each from? i thought they were YG tv screen shots but I've seen all the episodes before and i didn't recognize those scenes :D

Guest kinubic

haha thanks for those GD caps !! was more intrested in his sneaker collection he has @_@ a lot ! makes me wonder how his whole collection looks like hahahah dang!

TOP to reveal his solo song during BIGSHOW!

toptoptop.jpg

Big Bang TOP will reveal his solo song during Big Bang’s independent concert.

An official revealed on 21st January, “TOP will reveal his new song during Big Bang ‘Big Show’ concert.”

All this time, TOP has participated as featuring for rap in songs like ‘DISCO’ by Um JungHwa and ‘Sorry’ for Gummy, and is known for his rap capabilities. And all these songs have received great popularity, and with TOP’s own solo song coming up, much anticipation is for how it will be received by music fans.

There has been much interests since it was announced a while back that fellow DaeSung will also be releasing a solo album the first half of the year.

Meanwhile, Big Bang concert will take place from 29th till 31st January. And TOP recently wrote on GDragon’s me2day on 19th January, “This is the place we are together” and attached a photo of their performance venue.

S: StarNews

Credit: Kbites

Guest nad_donad

This is epic!!!! Never thought TOP will reveal his solo song together with Dae at Big Show!!

What about Taeyang's 2nd album? It will be crazy if the three of them (and maybe with 2NE1 too) will promote their songs around the same time....

Thank you shinhdeplol for GD's fashion, really interesting to look through the collections... He's indeed a fashionista...

Archived