Guest the7REAL.

^ OMG

thank you so much for sharing hehe

their drawings are SO CUTE

HAHAHHA

they are like awesome at singing..

but drawing is like...hahaa SO ADORABLE

seung ri's drawing is like the most colorful, and the most adorable

TY's drawing is SO neat and simple~~ love the flower drawing idea :)

and looks like one of his wish is to perform at the BET award~~ wah

DS's drawing is <3, that huge smile :D

TOP's drawing is abit hard to understand for me....i guess that's him standing there?....and the other stuff around are like...making him shine???...dunno hehe

may be he wants people to see more of his talent and how he and big bang shines?..

hehe

WAH

the last photo of GD's drawing page...

hehe

his dream in 10 years is to create G.D entertainment~~

awwww

and GD's way of drawing is pretty good too

hehe

like they way he drew those jumpers and decorations and hearts and stuff

pretty artistic hehe.. i really wish to see his clothes designs in his Channel Artbook hehe

b0091169_49b5129bb51c3.jpg

b0091169_49b51298398e0.jpg

b0091169_49b512a333392.jpg

b0091169_49b5081d5ff6d.gif

b0091169_49b5083ce541c.gif

credit: 모모이로@ bbvipz

hehe

hope it's ok that I post your video here Mon :D

* description from Monica (is that how some people call you? hehe) : "Urban Paradise 2009 held at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco.

Some of my i-VIP friends and I went to watch the event which also had Shaun Evaristo & Aimee Lucas (who is known to have worked with BIGBANG). This is a dance crew called PROJECT BANG the last segment of their dance included a routine using BIGBANG's "NUMBER 1" song. The girls and I got really excited because we didnt expect it at all...you can probably tell the excitement from the screaming and squealing lol! Tammy happened to have brought her BANG ring just cause, and somehow came in handy for this performance hahaha!!! It was an amazing show! "

^ WOW

that was awesome!!!

project BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG~~~

love it

big bang for the world~~

thx for sharing!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t:

SillyyJenn

thanks for sharing their drawings xDDD

they are so cute

DS's page has a HUGE smile

surprised much? xDD

and I'm still trying to figure out TOP's page

what is that? :lol:

V

waaah

jemnise

thanks for sharing those HQ pics

xDDD

Guest jemnise

oh sillyjenn! thanks for sharing their drawings/

drabbles. gosh. I want to have a copy too pwahahah XD

why did I miss that in the goodies? pwahaha XD

anyways. they are like kiddos who were asked a question

and they go drawing their favorite thing on earth

WAHAHAHAHA :D seriously, if I don't know BB, I would

have a thought that a 5 year old kid drew those HAHAHAXD

some HQ photos from Big Show XD

bb14614.th.jpgbb14621.th.jpgbb14613.th.jpg

bb14615.th.jpgbb14617.th.jpgbb14622.th.jpg

bb14626.th.jpg

credit starline / bigbangpop

Guest Zobia

SillyyJenn thanks you for sharing

LMAO at TY in the TV, does he wanna perform on BET? bwahahaha i really like his drawings, the flower and vip watering can pic is so sweet

Ji's got big dreams :rolleyes: 'DA REAL HIP-HOP' lol

I think TOP wants to shine bright or something

Guest AiMee284

The boys’ drawings are just too cute.

I feel like a mother being proud of her child’s artwork or something. I’m like “Awwww, look at that!” *hangs it on the refridgerator* XD

Thanks for sharing, SillyyJenn!

Konkonlove: Awesome GD art you got there.

I wish I had time (and perhaps as much creativity as you) to be crafty like that. ^^

Thanks for sharing!

Too damn cute. :blush:

LOL @ Tabi poking at Dae.

"Why Did You Come to My House" movie trailer: It turned out to be completely different than I thought. It still looks interesting though.

Not gonna lie - I would probably want to watch it for Seungri only. >_<

Guest akaiito

thanks 4 sharing

i must say JiD is really good at painting . His and TY's are 180° opposite

TY's paint is just more anime... neat, clear but can show us all what he wants to say - his writing is also very tiny and neatly

JiD's paint is like from a real artist with many details, symbols, colors ( Top's Darealhiphop, TY's Sol,Dae Sung dumb brotherhood, and Seungri ... why has Ji painted a mouse on Baby's hoodie ^^ )

soooo their paintings show us their personal characters : Dae and Bae are cute and simple, Ji and Baby are perfectionists ... TOPkun's is a little messy i think ( why did he paint other members look like african woman with long dress or some guys from the 15th century haha )

Guest sweetsorrow

wow the threads slow...lol...aw but the drawing's are cute...i like YB's simple idea of BB being a flower thats growing with the helping hand of VIPs...its so sweet...

unseen Bae pictures? lol no wonder he was the 3rd best fighter in middle school LOL

15ft4w6.jpg

104jno3.jpg

credit: Ybeffect.com

Guest ooxstacee

^ No wonder he's 3rd best fighter. Lol! XD<3 That's so adorable.

Big Bang's doodles.

GD's is pretty simple compared to his clothes, HAHAHA. G.D Entertainment. I like his handwriting when he writes in english. Like the 'forever' and his "lil Sean" next to YB, <3 No wonder HaEum's favorite is YB. He's her daddy's mini. And TOP has T. T. T. T.O.P next to him and Gwangju Forever next to Seungri and Daesung .. notice that GD drew him with the BIGGEST smile, lol

Taeyang on BET. Lmao, what a cutie. His flower & water thing is so sweet.

[Notice that GD & Taeyang both drew TOP with an afro and drew him when he was a bit chubbier, lmao. So the other 2 must have met TOP after he lost some weight and got rid of the afro-looking hair, lol.]

Daesung is definitely smiling angel. Lmao, are those times infinity signs next to his head for the 10 years from now thing? I like how he drew GDYB holding hands-ish.

Seungri's is soooo colorful! Except, .. he colored himself in all black. Lol, I wonder why. The height difference for Taeyang is wow. Everyone looks angry in his drawing too, hahahahaha! Las Vegas and the price of the tickets is like sky high. O__O!

TOP's a strange person. >__> I don't even know what's going on in his picture. LOL! That thing looks like a GUN in his hand, lmfao! Center of attention. I think he needs more attention. Maybe he doesn't feel like he's given as much attention as the others yet. Boy needs a solo to promote! D: I'll be so happy the day he gets his own solo. <3

beercf5.jpg

Credit: April♡@bbvipz

I just noticed the outfit has DS on the sleeve. <3

big_tabi_bang - I'm too lazy to look around my files for more pictures, but you can KIND of see it[TOP's afro] in this picture.

TOPpredebut1.jpg

Guest AiMee284

^Daesung and his bright smile, LOL.

He looks like such a goof holding the beer. <3

unseen Bae pictures? lol no wonder he was the 3rd best fighter in middle school LOL

YB was such an adorable kid. :)

He looked like the cutest fighter. *hugs baby YB*

That's it, raise your hand if you want to make kids with YB! :P

He's seriously cute... and he looked so white there compared to now, LOL.

Guest Zobia

^Daesung and his bright smile, LOL.

He looks like such a goof holding the beer. <3

YB was such an adorable kid. :)

He looked like the cutest fighter. *hugs baby YB*

That's it, raise your hand if you want to make kids with YB! :P

He's seriously cute... and he looked so white there compared to now, LOL.

*raises hand VERY high* haha i'm with you on that one

sweetsorrow thanks for sharing a baby yb pic, he was so good looking (i fell like a pedophile :ph34r: )

here's something to make my post less spam-ish

h5.jpg

credit: soompi (?)

Guest big_tabi_bang

top used to have afro?

really

can anyone post a pic.

i think top drawing is "to inspire people with his voice and become big"

it was the meaning of the necklace he got when they started to debute

remember all big bang got different ones

Guest mon5482

idk if everyone saw my post a lil while ago about the hiphop showcase event in San Francisco that I went to with some i-VIPs. A dance crew called "Project Bang" danced to BIGBANG's NUMBER 1. I thought i'd share the fancam i took. You can tell we were surprised to hear Number 1 and so we screamed and squealed haha! and lilmisstammy happened to have brought her BANG ring, which kinda became useful haha!

i also have clips of Shaun & Aimee during their performances, i'll be uploading them as well, so watch out for them.

credit: iMonTOP

Guest stardaisy212

Kay: Baby BaeBae are so cute :P Dang the 3rd best fighter in middle school. haha i didnt believe it when GD said that Tae was a fighter in school lol now i do.

f001448149b4b3928ee32.th.jpgf001448149b4b3bdac022.th.jpgf001448149b4b3be75096.th.jpgf001448149b4b390768df.th.jpgf001448149b4b393cf0c1.th.jpg

f001448149b4b391ba5ca.th.jpgf001448149b4b38f5bc48.th.jpgf001448149b4b3bf893f5.th.jpgf001448149b4b3bf8180d.th.jpgf001448149b4b396248f7.th.jpgf001448149b4b39734cba.th.jpg

Credits to hana @BBVIPZ

12366219100.jpg

123662200014.th.jpg123662191011.th.jpg12366219109.th.jpg12366219104.th.jpg12366219101.th.jpg123662191013.th.jpg123662200016.th.jpg

Credits to crazydog @ BBVIPZ

10109410.th.jpg

88975005.th.jpg76915791.th.jpg27699724.th.jpg

Credits to April♡ @ BBVIPZ

93114063.th.jpg47206708.th.jpg92482002.th.jpg

56188436.th.jpg86733412.th.jpg49147860.th.jpg52059437.th.jpg23161928.th.jpg

96291088.th.jpg21238566.th.jpg13540332.th.jpg63724317.th.jpg14583186.th.jpg

Credits to 1214 @ YBBEFFECT

Please Do Not Hotlink Me. Upload the pictures to your own account

10ec95a0eb8b88ebb185.jpg

i think that the members each design the shirts. heres the article http://www.fashionbiz.co.kr/TN/main.asp?re...&idx=111932 ROFL i didnt read the shirt right so i though it said Anti Bang lmao

96039686.jpg

ROFL

Guest konkonlove

SillyyJenn THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!

Konkonlove: Awesome GD art you got there.

I wish I had time (and perhaps as much creativity as you) to be crafty like that. ^^

Thanks for sharing!

THANKS & YOUR WELCOME :D

TOPkun's is a little messy i think ( why did he paint other members look like african woman with long dress or some guys from the 15th century haha )

I was LOL when I read that! I had to scroll back up to look at the drawing again. but thats HILARIOUS!

sweetsorrow Thanks for sharing those pics of YB *omo* he is ADORABLE!

ooxstacee Thanks for translations of the drawings

This pic is just TOO funny hahaha

And just to hype up my post a tiny bit...I wanted to add these old gifs coz they're soo cute & i havent seen them in a while!

l_ff610ed28ec4406fb04f442a09a64923.gifl_6ac72a6fc54f47548b352f73ba8a8951.gif

Guest speedingcars

I LOVE the doodles. Seung Ri's drawings of the members are funny. He made everyone looks mad. Except Tae Yang. He's tiny. xD

Dae Sung's looks like a pre-schooler's drawing. The small blue smilie on the left looks like a stamp from a teacher, hahaha. TOP looks like a cone-head with that pointy and. Oh, dear, Tae Yang's head is so small. >.<

I love how TOP is like Jesus and then the other members are wearing dresses, like back-up singers. Dream Girls, or something, haha.

Tae Yang's drawing were cute. VIP is the water to Big Bang's plant. So appreciative of the fans. I love that he (and GD) drew TOP with a fro.

GD's is my favorite because he's the best artist. HE HAS SUCH GIRLY HANDWRITING! But, I like it because it's nice and neat. TOP has a huge head, hahaha.

Guest lynnaxchoi

omggg,jemnise!! those gifs are SOO cute!! i especially like the one where top is holding the popsicle and it looks like he's doing a little dance!

---

taeyang looks like a little thug in those pics!! like "dont mess with me" lol and the kid on his right is like "im scared to be even sitting next to yb" hahahahaaaa

---

some pics :) enjoyy

topz.jpg

:lol:

20070910006300.jpg

481adb133063efilenameed.jpg

look at gd's thizz face.. loll

4919d8540b099.jpg

:wub::wub:

f0nex5.jpg

LOLL monkey face youngbae!

c. google images