[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTOP is No.1 on hanteo now woot woot

V.I.Pz is Back to the game

woot woot! CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BABIES!!

Pinoy VIPS..omg i hope im right but i just heard GDTOP's "HIGH HIGH"

on "GOING BULILIT"!!! ahah so take time to watch it today

!

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS BOYS!!!

i love the perf as usual! these two just have so much fun on stage and you just cant help but enjoy every single time they're on.

LOL at the running around. i hope they'd win more just so i can see more of these running around like little kids. they're too ADORKABLE!!! :D

Guest oh`retro

Aww, congrats to our boys for winning Inkigayo's mutizen!

God, they were so precious when they won.

How GD held the mic for Top & then they just started prancing around.

SO CUTE.

And omg, their Guerilla Date was the funniest thing ever.

I love how they said the opposite person's name while introducing themselves.

And then GD laughed, his smile is so gorgeous.

Top saying "I'm just a liar" so matter-of-factly was so funny.

How can they rate themselves as 4th in looks?

Sigh, so modest (but, I bet they know they're hot, lol), I would rate GD was #1.

Guest candyapple1111

Congrats to GDTOP for winning yet again. SO many awards can't wait for KJE.

It doesn't seem like they will promote OhYeah anymore. Soon they will move on to the BGN and DGH. I can't believe they banned KnockOut. I always thought DGH would be banned but not Knockout.

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Ok, I'm new to this thread, and I just wanna say:

I'm so happy I found this, and I hope you guys welcome me to spazz about GDTOP with you guys =)

and Woot !!!!! :P:)

Congrat to them for winning on this week Inkigayo and Mnet Countdown. ( i thought they would have won on Mu-bank but they were no-shows)(:

And congrat them for keeping number 1 spot on Hanteo despite TVXQ's new album (and that's saying something :lol:

I love how despite them being seniors in the game, they still run around like rookies and act so happy when they won. It just shows how much they appreciate it, and how our effort pays off :)

And does anyone know when they will start promotion for Don't Go Home and Baby Good Night? I absolutely just LOVE those 2 songs !

Guest andloveyelledno

Are they still going to promote "OH YEAH" with Bom???

I doubt it. The girls seem to be on vacation right now and YG said they're going to spend the rest of the month getting ready for their Japanese debut.

Congrats to the boys! It's been what, 3 weeks or so and they're back to number 1 on Hanteo. Their songs are still in the top 10 on geon, cyworld, mnet, etc.

Archived