[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Gratz to GTOP on the win!!! :wub: The performances were all kinds of CUTENESS!!!  omg they held hands *fangirl squeal*. They performed knockout!! at least MNET nice enough to let them performed it. It was perfect and VIP were really loud with their chants.   Finally they were onstage to receive an award Ji Yong is such a kid. :lol: And TOP looked really sweet thanking everyone.  When I heard them say thanks to VIP my heart warmed :wub:

And GTOP still doing good on the charts!! :w00t: Amazing! They truly make music that you won't get bored of easily.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP is such a tease in that V neck he wore for the performance. I'm really loving their bright and attention grabbing suits. These two are seriously, lovely men.

When they won and jumped around in excitement, you really notice how humble they are. Every award, everything that recognises their music is precious to them.

Guest stardaisy212

[Top Fancams] - KJE Chocolate Filming

Oh Mom

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM1MTM2MTAw.html

Baby Good Night

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM1MTM2NDc2.html

Haru Haru

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM1MTM2ODM2.html

Guest Michala01

O M G those fancams! Baby good night is absolutely flawless!!!!!!!!

Oh Mom is amazing too. TOP did a great job. I just heard an audio of Obsession live too and almost died.

How can they be so perfect!

Guest ChauDinh

Wow, I love those fancam, TOP's face is full of confidence when he rap

Baby goodnight and in Oh Mom, full of sorrow.

His feeling is so dramatic, so painful.

Watching his performing Oh Mom live makes me cry, I just think of my Mom,

about all the mistake that bordered, upset my Mom. This is my most-favourite song

of this album.

And I do miss Haru haru so much, I recall the time when they flown all chart with

this everlasting song. I hope Big Bang new album with have many hits as they did before.

Guest heartsongs

I got my CD yesterday!!! I have the gold version. I like the silver one more but not really a complaint here :)I get the poster too but there is no place left in my wall to hang it :( The poster is so big.

Congratulation on the 2nd winning in MCountdown, GTOP. I like the colourful outfits. And I like that they had another game, this time was hand wrestling. If they do it properly, who do you think will win? GD or TOP?

Thank you all very much for the fancam links. I'm trying my best to not click those because I don't want to be spoiled. I want to enjoy the Oh Boy and Obsession performance in high quality. But is it true that these performances won't be aired until 30th? That's too long.

Guest shinhdeplol

GD&T.O.P emerges atop Mnet music channel

20110107101619773171.jpg

Boy bang Big Bang unit GD&T.O.P's song "HIGH HIGH" came on top on weekly music show "M! CountDown" yesterday, a weekly music show aired by music cable channel Mnet.

"We thank everyone who has shown us love and support," the duo said in their acceptance speech after receiving the winning trophy at the live stage at CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong of Seoul on Thursday.

"HIGH HIGH," a hip-hop number combined with electronic music, is from the boys' first duo unit album "GD & TOP."

Meanwhile, this weeks' program also showcased the debut performances of several other idol groups including girl group "Dal★shabet" who performed their title song "Supa Dupa Diva" and the comeback stages of girl band Secret and boy band F.CUZ with their new songs "Shy Boy" and "Friends' Graduation," respectively.

Other singers who appeared at "M! CountDown" the same day included Cho Moon-geun, Monday Kiz, T-ara, Soul Harmony, JJ, Untouchable, F.CUZ, Soulquin and TOUCH.

source : asiae

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

[NEWS] GDTOP, "We want to change the perception about how idols should be" (110107)

2011010607407765944.jpg

The United Group from BIGBANG (GD and TOP) has started their activities which are quite out of ordinary. Instead of promoting songs which are gentle in order to warm the hearts of the fans at the end of the year, they chose songs which combine electronica and Hip-Hop with a very strong rhythm too.

Presented to us as a sub-unit out of the whole group, GD and TOP produced their album rather than an EP and they had been working really hard on it in which 5 of the songs would be the title songs. Together with 'High High', 'Oh Yeah' and 'Knock Out', starting from mid-January, they will start promoting 'Don't go home' and 'Baby Goodnight'.

In the showbiz, it is a common belief that rather than the commodity itself, it is the plan which is more important so they planned to make full use of the thoughts of the members in order to present some better music to us. Comparing with finding the right kinds of music in the company, they would like to actually do the music that they like and play on the stage in order to satisfy their curiosity. Their confidence comes from their performance on different stages.

- What are the differences about the response given by the fans? There should be some between when you were performing as a team and now as a united unit.

GD: We have enjoyed support not only from the fans of BIGBANG but also those who love music fervently. We are so happy about it. I think our united activities would bring great effects to our next album and it is the springboard to our team album.

- You guys have shown great differences from other idols in Korea regarding your music concepts.

GD: We are different from the so called idols. Although we are called 'idols', we think that the idols nowadays also perform professionally.Not only our performances are more than 'idols', I also think that there are lots of other idols who deserve something far beyond this title so I am very happy. I think the static mode of how Korean idols should be like is disappearing and has developed to a new direction. Those who feel tight when performing can see how free a performer can be on the stage when they watch our performances.

- Your united group gives us feeling of 'doing what you like to do' rather than 'being easy to be approached' and you two seem to be very satisfied about it.

TOP: Because it is only a two-member-group, we want to do the music that we like instead of pondering about how many would like it. Therefore, we are more confident. People who regard us as 'idols' would more or less regard us as strange and have prejudice against us so we would like to change the way that they assume an idol should be through this album.

2011010607407765943.jpg

- Are you satisfied with the response so far?

GD: In the time being, I enjoy every stage performance very much. It is more interesting than anything. For the advancement of the technology nowadays, we can know the response of the fans immediately and we would then learn from it to see which areas we have to work hard on. I feel that I have been improving tremendously.

- 3 TV channels banned 'Knock out' and 'Don't go home' also has to see whether it is allowed to be broadcasted. Do you think all of these are too tiring?

GD: No, I don't think it is tiring. I do feel sorry for some people do not accept what we had prepared wholeheartedly.We really want to dedicate this gift to you and present you very interesting stages ; however, we are not allowed to do so, I am really sorry about it.

-Being an artist is really stressful. How do you relieve it?

TOP: I would listen to music to relax.(Your job is making music but you still use it to relax yourself?) Producing music is the dream for every member of BIGBANG and now, I am like my dream was granted since I have been with music all the time. It is a job which I have to pour in a lot of sentiment too so I find it quite difficult to adjust my emotion. Sometimes, I am emotional too but music gives me strength when I am depressed.

-When it was said that two members of BIGBANG would be united , we were really anticipating!

TOP: We are two individuals whose music and colours are distinctively different so there seemed to be a lot of people who were curious about what music we would bring you. We want to bring you the best music and enjoyment.

-You have spared a lot efforts in making the MVs, especially for the recently released 'Knock Out'. It is even more charming when you tried to present many grand and luxurious stuff altogether in this MV.

GD: Even the smallest details in the MVs are very important. Not only in Korea but it is also true for the whole world. I know the importance of paying attention to the details. I think when you hear about others' praising our music, then you will listen to it yourself, afterwards you will buy the album and go to see our concert. These all are linked together. That's why we have paid much efforts to every stage and every MVs. It is different from what we used to be since we bear the responsibility of showing our stages to the whole world now.

-Do you think you are more suitable to be with other members of BIGBANG in making music?

GD: Each of us are very curious about what our role is in the whole team and how others perceive us as a member of the whole team. Whether we will present us to you solely or as a team depends on what we want to get out of music. I know everyone desires us to come back but I think we have to present you the best if we do so. Even what we produce is light music, we still have to devote a lot of sentiments in making it.

-Since you have left the local showbiz for such a long time, we anticipate the comeback of BIGBANG so much.

GD: It is like how our fans anticipate our comeback . We will prepare well and dedicate the best songs to you. (So BIGBANG will also use multiple title songs strategy?) Although originally, we planned to use triple title songs, now we move to five and it seems to us that it is no longer very important about what the title songs are. As long as every song in the album is good, various genres of music will be shown then and they will be able to represent our characters too.

TOP: I want to perform on a lot of stages but there is a saying goes, 'every song cannot last for more than 3 weeks'. How about after the three weeks have passed? We don't have chances to present the song to you anymore. For the new album, we want to break this curse and bring you all the songs in our album since people have high expectation about our comeback.

- DJ Diplo who has participated in the composing part of 'Knock Out' has shown interest in collaborating with you once again through facebook!

TOP: It is really a charming and interesting song and it is surprising too. We are now discussing more collaboration since we want to produce many good songs.

-Could you tell us what are the most attractive parts of your partner?

GD: TOP's eyes are very charming. There are so many people who have good looking eyes but TOP has the best pair.

TOP: GD is charming on the whole.

-We really want to know what styles of each of you will have when you come back. (When will you change your hairstyle?)

GD: I love the previous one but after a number of changes, now, my hair is like that. I would change no more if my hair starts to fall off. (laugh) I wanted to show you much more so in this period of time, I want to show you changes from head to tail but now, I think not much I can show you in the future.(laugh)

TOP: I have done a lot of hair dying already. It is not easy for Asians to dye such kind of colour. The colour is fading from time to time and I think my head is going to bleed.

GD: The other 3 members are also getting more and more handsome. I myself anticipate a lot about the comeback first.

Source:OSEN

Chinese Translation: GD公子+小白@www.bigbangchina.com via baidu

English Translation: Rice@BigbangWORLD

(PLEASE TAKE WITH FULL CREDITS!)

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^

Idk if Im the only one but I dont really feel that fanart sweatingbullets.gif They are like... too close sweatingbullets.gif

Anyway, I found one capture of TOP's defeated face on MCD :lol: He seened to be holding his laughter hahah.

22655055.jpg

C: 미미쨩

I swear with that weak body of TOP, if they play for real, he will still lose :P

Guest shinhdeplol

Fantaken pictures of GD&TOP’s album in Japanese stores

gtopjapalbum01.jpg

gtopjapalbum02.jpg

gtopjapalbum03.jpg

gtopjapalbum04.jpg

Credit: aya (via TOP_effectBB @ twitter)

Taken from 21bangs.com

GD&TOP Never Thought They Were Good Looking (110107)

G-Dragon and T.O.P. have created a unit, GD&TOP and are currently doing many activities. T.O.P. has revealed that he never once thought that he was good looking. Even in Big Bang, GD&TOP’s visual charms are different than others and as soon as the news of them releasing an album together, they gained a lot of attention. It looked T.O.P. has a more sharper look this time than when he filmed the movie, “Into the Fire.”

At the latest interview, T.O.P. said, “I lost a little bit of weight than when I was filming the movie,” and as soon as he heard that he has a very strong image, he replied by saying, “I never thought once that I was good looking. But I do believe that I have a certain charm.”

When they were asked to pick out a charm for each other, GD said, “T.O.P.’s eyes are very charming. There are a lot of eyes that are good looking but for T.O.P., there’s something deep within his.” T.O.P. then said, “Everything about GD is charming.”

During the “Knock Out” music video, there’s a shot of GD as he’s looking at the camera and his eyes formed double eyelids and ever since then, his nickname is “double eye lids GD.”

After hearing this, he said, “Lately, double eye lids keep forming. My father and uncle got double eye lids as they past their 30s so I think it’s a family charm. But personally, I don’t want them. I like my eyes the way they are now.”

Source: news.nate.com

Translator: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Taken from 21bangs.com

GD&TOP Never Thought They Were Good Looking

201101070914776380_1.jpg

G-Dragon and T.O.P. have created a unit, GD&TOP and are currently doing many activities. T.O.P. has revealed that he never once thought that he was good looking. Even in Big Bang, GD&TOP’s visual charms are different than others and as soon as the news of them releasing an album together, they gained a lot of attention. It looked T.O.P. has a more sharper look this time than when he filmed the movie, “Into the Fire.”

At the latest interview, T.O.P. said, “I lost a little bit of weight than when I was filming the movie,” and as soon as he heard that he has a very strong image, he replied by saying, “I never thought once that I was good looking. But I do believe that I have a certain charm.”

When they were asked to pick out a charm for each other, GD said, “T.O.P.’s eyes are very charming. There are a lot of eyes that are good looking but for T.O.P., there’s something deep within his.” T.O.P. then said, “Everything about GD is charming.”

During the “Knock Out” music video, there’s a shot of GD as he’s looking at the camera and his eyes formed double eyelids and ever since then, his nickname is “double eye lids GD.”

After hearing this, he said, “Lately, double eye lids keep forming. My father and uncle got double eye lids as they past their 30s so I think it’s a family charm. But personally, I don’t want them. I like my eyes the way they are now.”

Source: news.nate.com

Translator: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Guest vip_gd

ahahaha, i too, noticed the double eyelids when GD was popping the bubble wrap.

and yes, i like his eyes the way they are.

pfffttt TOP is lying. the first time i saw big bang. i laid my eyes on him coz i thought he was sooooooooooo handsome.

mcountdown was so fun to watch. they were alive and in high spirits when they won.

these are the kinds of performances i like to watch hehe

i want to watch the fancams but yaaaa knowww it doesn't help the broadcast is 3 weeks away ==

unless it's only a few seconds. maybe i'll peak.

Guest shinhdeplol

Guerilla date with GD&TOP is happening at at Kangnam! kVIPS thought itll be at Hongdae (they are usually there) awwww! poor Kvips.

C: TOP_effectBB @ twitter

poor Korean VIPs. i wonder if they make it to the recording location in time :(

c00946744d267411ca888.th.jpgc00946744d2673f18128e.th.jpgc00946744d267419caf26.th.jpgc00946744d267409f3232.th.jpg

^ fly gentlemen :wub:

C: verdad @ DCinside

0939d617cf3fef9ff6039e2.jpg

gdmixedcolorct.jpg

GD + instantology

mixed color spangle trench coat

(for SBS 김정은의 초콜렛)

C: http://thisisinstant.tistory.com/

Guerilla Date

o0im.jpg

C: BIU.@DCGD // Smile ಠ_ಠ @ BBVIP.net

221263354.jpg