You fly around

Follow you, Following you freely

I fly freely

If I could meet you with these wonderful wings

I can do that that do that that

do that do that do do that that

The sleepless nights repeat

I wonder if I should erase my regretful heart

A flowing silence, Cold wind blows (Why do we, why why why)

And it repeats again, Every night of all days

A thorn stuck in one corner of the heart

Everyday the weather is indecisive

The phone's call history is full of outgoing calls

I'm alright, Iron arms, Iron legs

Disappear without a trace

Turbulent sleeps in discomfort, and coarse sweat flows

I startle myself

The lifeless bee that's lost it's sting and the flower

Of all days, Of all days, Above my head

You fly around

I fly freely

I can feel it, I, I can feel it, Feel it

I can feel it, Feel it in the air

I can feel it

I can can can can feel it, Feel it

Let me tell ya

TOP break it down now

Maybe I'm regretting it

The scars I left you

The time that won't stop

Too alone

Of all days, Of all days, Above my head

You fly around

I fly freely

posted and translated by: flibbertigibbet@6theory

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know who wrote what songs? I'm still waiting on my album to get to me,

but I'm really curious as to who wrote what.help please.lol.

Guest sujini_kute

does anyone know who wrote what songs? I'm still waiting on my album to get to me,

but I'm really curious as to who wrote what.help please.lol.

Here is the tracklist of the album. You can find who wrote what songs.

gdtop_tracklist_new.jpg

By the way, could someone explain Oh Mom's lyric for me? I still don't understand much about it. Is this TOP's conversation with the "mom" or is TOP talking to his friend, whose mom is ill?

thanks!wow that was really fast.thank you.:)

lol.where have I been.lmao.

Here is the tracklist of the album. You can find who wrote what songs.

gdtop_tracklist_new.jpg

By the way, could someone explain Oh Mom's lyric for me? I still don't understand much about it. Is this TOP's conversation with the "mom" or is TOP talking to his friend, whose mom is ill?

Just wanna share this awesome remix :wub:

[Epitone REMIX] GD&TOP [지디 & 탑] - High High [하이하이] 리믹스

C: EpitoneProductions @ YT

OMFG, this dude has mad skills. YG should seriously scout him. Haha, I don't know if his viewers are the majority of YGE bias for requesting so or he is b/c the other remixes consist a lot of YGFam and he does a damn good job on it as well. I am at awe with his remixing! Producers at YGE would be proud, I know I am. =p

Guest beiusung

http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.nhn?mid=hot&sid1=106&cid=307105&iid=244652&oid=109&aid=0002166082&ptype=011

new article about GTOP

translate By GOOGLE translate

GD & Tower, up to five chart-topping decorations .. 'units' power'

[OSEN = choenayoung reporter] had formed a group of units of the Big Bang G-Dragon and yeopung hit the tower in the music industry is keeping the pride of male idol.

The past 24 days to announce the first studio album, Big Bang's Special Unit 'GD & TOP' occupation of the singer produced a fresh wind to the chart.

Gildragon and the tower light refreshing vocal blend of rap 2NE1 Bom 'OH YEAH' (oh yeah) advocates an addictive chorus BREAKTHROUGH December Soribada fourth week (December 19 to 25) 2nd place weekly chart said.

28 days 9:00 a.m. Looking at the record based on music charts in the top 10 in Melon singer from the name of two songs (the team), the G-Dragon - The tower is unique. 'Oh yes' and 'Hi Hi', respectively, 3, 5 are making a name above.

In Bento 'ppeokyigayo', 'do not go home', 'Oye', 'high-high' and a whopping four songs 3, 4, 5, 6 ranks. 'Do not go home,' rather than a piece of the title track, a triple album being surokgok bulhago, mouth, cold as the most popular tunes are gaining popularity.

Com Mnet the 'Yeah', 'ppeokyigayo', 'do not go home', 'high-high' 3, 4, 6, 7 If you are over the decor, the Bucks 'ppeokyigayo', 'Do not go home' 'Yeah', 'Hi Hi', respectively, 2, 5, 6, 7, after being ranked the 'Baby Good Night' was ranked the 9th. 5 songs entered the rankings is an unusual phenomenon.

Source Naver, Osen

Guest missARROGANT

^ translation

GD&TOP Taking Over Music Charts

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and T.O.P. have formed a unit and have kept their place in the music industry as male idols.

On the 24th, they released their first full-length album as a special unit as GD&TOP and they have brought some fresh music to the table.

With G-Dragon and T.O.P.’s sick rapping skills and 2NE1′s Park Bom’s cute voice, “Oh Yeah” is a song that anyone can get addicted to, especially in the chorus. This song has been placed 2nd on Soribada for 2 weeks.

Also, the song, “High High” has an electronica hip-hop mix, and it’s a song that both male and female can enjoy. The song has taken its place in 4th and they have once again proved themselves as trend-setters. Also on the full-length album, the songs, “Don’t Go Home” and “Knock Out” have been the songs that many people have been downloading and are earning some good reviews for the songs.

G-Dragon and T.O.P’s unit is just like YG Entertainment’s 2NE1 with 3 titles in one album and they’re not only getting love for only those songs but all the other songs on their album as well. One can see their names on the charts with 5 of their songs on the top 10 list of popular songs. Rather than showing their musical talents, they have showed their synergy with each other and the outcome of it and through this unit album, fans can see how talented and how diverse Big Bang can be.

On the 28th, on Melon’s music chart, G-Dragon and T.O.P.’s name were on the list with “Oh Yeah” and “High High” at 3rd and 5th place.

At Dosirak, “Knock Out,” “Don’t Go Home,” “Oh Yeah,” “High High” have been placed 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th place. Although “Don’t Go Home” isn’t one of the title songs, it’s earning a lot of love from the fans and is getting well-known amongst the fans.

On Mnet.com, “Oh Yeah,” “Knock Out,” “Don’t Go Home,” “High High” have been placed at 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th place. On Bugs, “Knock Out,” “Don’t Go Home,” “Oh Yeah,” “High High” have been placed at 2nd, 5th, 6th, and 7th place and “Baby Good Night,” have been placed at 9th place. A total of 5 songs have taken over the music charts.

Source: news.nate.com

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Major artists music sales in the second half of 2010

삼방 (8 weeks) 127,58 * = SP (41,73 *) + Normal (52,32 *) + New (33,53 *)

SNSD Hoot (10 weeks) 95,119

GD&TOP (4days) 39,15 *

Beast (8 weeks) 37,99 *

2AM (10 weeks) 37,80 * = SP (8,49 *) + Normal (29,31 *)

브아솔 (6 weeks) 23,45 *

IU (3 week) 15,15 * = SP (5,98 *) + Normal (9,16 *)

Kara (7 weeks) 14,79 *

슴발 (5 weeks) 12,06 *

Park Hyo Shin (3 weeks) 8,34 *

Secret Garden (6 weeks) 6,49 *

Tiara (5 weeks) 4,77 *

cr:dcbb

GTOP schedule

29/12 [PM 09:55] SBS Gayo Daejun

31/12 [PM 09:40] MBC Gayo Daejun

Can't wait for Gayo performances

posted?

A Hip Album Made by Trend-Setters

gdtop1-220x300.jpg

The last MAMA stage. G-Dragon, T.O.P. and Taeyang all stood on stage together and when it was done, a strange card appeared. GD&TOP. Everyone thought it would happen someday and finally that day has arrived. No words are necessary for these two members are the core of Big Bang and their unit is expected highly by many.

Just by listening to a couple of their songs, one can already assume that their album is different others but before the other songs were released, many assumed it was going to be the same as “High High” but they decided to wait it out. Truthfully, as Big Bang, “High High” doesn’t have much of a different from their other songs so it was hard to pick out a uniqueness. But after they made their debut on stage with a big stage, my mouth started widening up a bit. They are definitely trend-setters. Rather than filling the stage with props, there was this atmosphere that felt like the stage was over-filled. Not only in music but the aurora around them. So this was the culture shock that YG is presenting.

From their debut, Big Bang was presented as a singer/songwriter group, so follow up on that, GD&TOP’s album is filled with songs all made by GD&TOP. Through the solo album, GD was thought of plagiarizing. Because that was a painful time, through GD&TOP, he seemed to be as energetic as ever. Some can see it as being out of control and wild but it looked like he was saying that he’s going to find his own way and going to stick with it. That confidence can be heard on the “Intro” and throughout the whole song. Their roots are hip-hop and it shows that in the “Intro,” but in “High High” and “Oh Yeah,” the beats invites the listeners to a club-like atmosphere that makes one’s heart pound hard. But, with “Don’t Go Home,” a fun, disco song can be heard. It seemed like I was going back in time from all the trends today.

The most charming thing was GD and TOP showed a different sound than when they were in Big Bang through this album. There were a lot of projects within Big Bang. And a new one has started with GD&TOP and I don’t want to assume anything just yet because their synergy seems to have an affect. But, there was a surprise and that surprise was better than what I had expected in the beginning. The important thing is that GD&TOP are trying new things and are finding their way in the music industry.

Source: 100beat.hani.co.kr

Translated By: solshin3 @ 21BANGS.com

Things have finally died down enough from the holidays in my household, that I can finally talk about GTOP's HIGH HIGH.

I'm not going to go through each individual song-- by now, I'm sure, everyone's heard the songs a billion times over. I just wanted to talk about a few things, and better late than never right?

Where do I even start? I'm such a fan of this album. HIGH HIGH was surprising on so many levels. That said, HIGH HIGH was equally impressive on so many levels. Coming into this album, we all knew we could expect a lot from GTOP--they've proven themselves as artists/producers/composers/writers prior to HIGH HIGH, and as fans, we had every right to expect the album to be amazing. But I don't think anyone was quite prepared for what GTOP had in store for us.

The GTOP Dynamic

Theirs is a collaboration that is one of the more interesting in kpop. They are both rappers, but really different stylistically. They can come together seamlessly in both BIG BANG songs and their GTOP songs, but I think their musical prerogatives are truly apparent in their solo songs on the album.

You know a TOP song when you hear it, just like you know a GD song, or a BIG BANG song. Even if they're all in the same group, they're all very distinctive in sound. OH MOM doesn't sound like WHAT DO YOU WANT or even LIES. But I think it's a good thing that they are all so different--that they carry different feelings, different sounds--because it means that the boys are making music that means something to them. They are exploring and are being influenced and are creating music that is relevant to them.

So I'm happy that not only did GTOP decided to collaborate for an album together, but that they both have their individual songs. I think, as I've said before, that the boys being able to have an individual voice only brings them closer together and is instrumental in keeping the group together.

HIGH HIGH an Expression of GTOP's Potential

Like everyone else, I'm so dang proud of GTOP for releasing THIS album. For releasing THIS album and not anything else. What I mean by that is, they didn't have to release HIGH HIGH. They didn't have to write all the songs on it. They didn't have to personally compose and arrange it. They didn't have to work as hard, didn't have to spend so much time crafting the album.

But they did. And I have so much respect for GTOP because it just shows them honing their craft, and taking on more responsibility for their music. HIGH HIGH shows that they aren't just singers, aren't just rappers, aren't just "idols," and aren't just 2 people filled with musical potential.

GTOP's HIGH HIGH is them taking steps to meet their potential. They aren't resting on their laurels or their name, but they are actively pursuing greatness. And it's stunning to watch.

GTOP Steps Up Their The Game, Takes No Prisoners

GD is known to be the hand that guides Big Bang's sound. He's known to be a producer, lyricist, composer, etc. He's not only written a slew of songs, for himself and for Big Bang, but he's written title tracks. His songs have been hits that have reigned on the charts and have won for weeks on end on music shows. He's proven himself... but the challenge to him is how to keep going, keep improving. GD doesn't disappoint. He showed a wide breadth of skill sets on HIGH HIGH--I absolutely love that he took on the vocal accompaniment for TOP on DONT GO HOME instead of rapping and while WHAT DO YOU WANT isn't my favorite song of his, I appreciate what the attempt and where he was trying to go with that song. You never know what to expect from GD, but it hardly matters because he's just so darn capable that you just trust him to deliver. And he does.

TOP, on the other hand, has written fewer songs than GD, but each song feels like it's been personally crafted by TOP--each song he's written is like poetry, an individual piece of art. So while TOP hasn't had the hit makers, isn't as well known as GD for his music, the songs he has written and have been featured on BIG BANG's previous albums have been well received and remain marks of thoughtful musical composition and writing. I think TOP's skills as a writer/lyricist have only improved, and I think he got to showcase a lot on HIGH HIGH. I don't think anyone would have expected OH MOM or OF ALL DAYS from TOP. These songs are serious contenders--not just fluff pieces--and prove that TOP isn't messing around. I hope he gets more recognition for his skills beyond just his unique voice when rapping.

HIGH HIGH was the album kpop waited all 2010 for.

Not just VIPS. but KPOP.

Because even if people aren't a fan of GTOP or Big Bang, there's been a general acknowledgment that kpop this year was pretty uninspiring and mediocre--and HIGH HIGH, I think, has been able to do what kpop needed: 1) to be shaken up and 2) to have a solid album.

HIGH HIGH proves that just because something is kpop and produced by an "idol" duo, the music neither has to be mediocre nor fit into a certain generic mold. Just because GTOP are considered "idols"...they don't have to make "idol" music. Nor does "idol music" have to be lackluster--because kpop can be so much more than it is. With the amount of vocal talent, with the amount of training these idols undergo, there's no reason why kpop 2010 should have been this...boring, for lack of a better word. And I'm not saying that there haven't been fantastic moments, or that there haven't been great songs, or that there haven't been great albums (Taeyang's SOLAR being one of them imo), but on the whole, generally speaking, this year was pretty unexciting, musically.

GTOP have thrown down the gauntlet.

They have challenged the industry to up their game with HIGH HIGH. Because all kpop needed this year was an album to shake things up--to threaten, to inspire, to challenge--and by the nature of the beast, better music would have HAD to be produced. kpop is nothing but competitive, and if HIGH HIGH had been released earlier in the year, I think we would have seen a whole different 2010. In any case, I'm looking forward to 2011, to see how the industry responds to the challenge thrown by GTOP with HIGH HIGH.

There was a certain fearlessness that needed to happen. HIGH HIGH and the GTOP collaboration wouldn't have worked--couldn't have worked--if the boys were anything short of fearless. Not with where they are in their careers, not with how big their names are--both individually and together. They had to be bold enough, daring enough, brave enough, to push themselves to be better and to not yield to either convention or any other pressure placed on them. If they had been safe, HIGH HIGH would have fallen flat, and not even the strength of their stage presence and charisma would have been able to save them. So I'm glad YG gave them enough freedom and had enough faith/trust in GTOP to let them have as much free reign on this album as they did.

GTOP didn't have anything to prove with this album, and I think that's part of the reason why it is so great. It is more than a solid effort, it is 2 artists delivering on their potential, and stands as a milestone in their careers as they continue to develop as artists. As a fan, I appreciate GTOP taking responsibility for their music, that they aren't willing to release something they can't fully stand behind, or something half-baked. That they don't take us fans, and our loyalty, for granted, and are unwilling to give us music that is mediocre.

So thanks GTOP for coming through with HIGH HIGH. It was a fantastic present :)

ehh, sorry for the essay! It seems I'm making up for posting less frequently by posting lengthily. ^_^

Guest -Krabbe-

hey guys

could someone post the lyrics of the song "oh Mom" with english translation, please?

i love this song very much.. hey, it´s from T.O.P :)

thank you~♥

Guest shinhdeplol

Anticipate GTOP Stage @ 2010 Gayo Daejun! (101228)

117301.jpg

Planned to be broadcasted on 29th, 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun will consist of a wide variety of different stages so the people from all walks of life are anticipating them.

The showbiz of 2010 has been made by many popular top singers and those who made the legend also include the senior singers. These veteran singers are planning to appear on the stage with other singers in this show. Despite their busy schedule, they are now working on songs and performances in order to give the audience an unexpected and fresh stages.

(Information about 2NE1 skipped)

Baek Ji Yong will work with 2AM, upcoming with GD and TOP' stage. In 2010, 2am has topped the music charts with their sensational music. They are going to pair up with the veteran singer Baek Ji Yong and deliver a fantastic stage performance to the audiences.

The joint stage of the ballad queen and 2AM will definitely give a sweet stage for the audience to expect and enjoy.

The newly formed Duet of G Dragon and Top will also feature on 7 different stages in the show. Their powerful stage performance will certainly give a shock to the audience and make them to enjoy such an exciting stage.

The handsome and hot group CNBLUE will also participate in the programme but the senior singer whom they will sing with has not been disclosed yet.

(Information about Super Junior Skipped)

SBS Gayo Dajun wil be held at 9:55m on 29th with Jokwon, Jong Yunghwa , Kim Heechul and Hwang Jung Eum will be the MC of the programme.

Source: TV Daily

Edit, translate and Share: Rice@BigbangWorld

Guest li_nikoru

hey guys

could someone post the lyrics of the song "oh Mom" with english translation, please?

i love this song very much.. hey, it´s from T.O.P :)

thank you~♥

They are posted above ;)

Anticipate GTOP Stage @ 2010 Gayo Daejun! (101228)

*quoted image*

Planned to be broadcasted on 29th, 2010 SBS Gayo Daejun will consist of a wide variety of different stages so the people from all walks of life are anticipating them.

The showbiz of 2010 has been made by many popular top singers and those who made the legend also include the senior singers. These veteran singers are planning to appear on the stage with other singers in this show. Despite their busy schedule, they are now working on songs and performances in order to give the audience an unexpected and fresh stages.

(Information about 2NE1 skipped)

Baek Ji Yong will work with 2AM, upcoming with GD and TOP' stage. In 2010, 2am has topped the music charts with their sensational music. They are going to pair up with the veteran singer Baek Ji Yong and deliver a fantastic stage performance to the audiences.

The joint stage of the ballad queen and 2AM will definitely give a sweet stage for the audience to expect and enjoy.

The newly formed Duet of G Dragon and Top will also feature on 7 different stages in the show. Their powerful stage performance will certainly give a shock to the audience and make them to enjoy such an exciting stage.

The handsome and hot group CNBLUE will also participate in the programme but the senior singer whom they will sing with has not been disclosed yet.

(Information about Super Junior Skipped)

SBS Gayo Dajun wil be held at 9:55m on 29th with Jokwon, Jong Yunghwa , Kim Heechul and Hwang Jung Eum will be the MC of the programme.

Source: TV Daily

Edit, translate and Share: Rice@BigbangWorld

I'm a little lost.. GD&TOP are going to perform with Baek Ji Yong and Se7en???

XD I don't understad.. I read elsewhere that GD&TOP&SE7en were going to perform together.. R u Sure about the seven different stages ?_?

Guest shinhdeplol

^ They are going to feature on 7 different stages, thats what I get from the article. Please wait for the show on Dec 29th :P

54555244201012281121033.jpg

54555244201012281121033f.th.jpg54555244201012281121033s.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg

54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033k.th.jpg54555244201012281121033y.th.jpg

54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg

54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033.th.jpg54555244201012281121033h.th.jpg

C: UTOPIA@871104 // @ baidu

brb with more TOP photos :D done :P

2010.12.30 Mcountown Line Up - <Good Bye 2010> * 2010 Best! Last! Hero GD&TOP / * 2010 Girls Wave No.1 miss A Special ... http://dw.am/LJA9x

http://twitpic.com/3ki2hv 엠카운트다운의 2010대기실 카메라를 정리하면서!

215833891.jpg

^ :wub:

C: MnetMcountdown @ twitter

Archived