JYP Nation

Guest adikkeluangman

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

'K-Pop Star 3's Lee Chae Yeon and Lee Chae Ryung join Bernard Park as trainees under JYP Entertainment
Get ready for the possible debut of another 'K-Pop Star' sibling duo because 'K-Pop Star 3's Lee Chae Yeon and Lee Chae Ryung have joined JYP Entertainment!
misc_1401846384_af_org.jpg

Multiple music insiders told Joy News 24 in an exclusive, "'K-Pop Star 3' sisters Lee Chae Yeon-Lee Chae Ryung will prepare for their debut with J.Y. Park."
A JYPE rep confirmed the new recruitment to several media outlets, saying, "Lee Chae Yeon-Lee Chae Ryung signed on as JYP trainees late May. They will prepare for their debut with J.Y. Park."
Although Lee Chae Yeon and Lee Chae Ryung didn't make it to the live broadcast finals, J.Y. Park didn't forget about them and reportedly sent out a love call for them to join the agency as trainees. They are currently training to possibly be the agency's next female duo following their 'K-Pop Star' alumni Park Ji Min's group 15&.
Lee Chae Yeon and Lee Chae Ryung now join 'K-Pop Star 3' winner Bernard Park, who also previously decided to join the JYP Entertainment family.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/k-pop-star-3s-lee-chae-yeon-and-lee-chae-ryung-join-bernard-park-as-trainees-under-jyp-entertainment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

10462737_683301171725444_183742942195328

JYP Nation Invites You to ‘One Mic’ Concert
Bringing all the JYP Entertainment artists into one place, JYP Nation invited fans to join them at the JYP Nation 2014 One Mic concert.
On June 27, JYP Entertainment released an invitation video, encouraging fans to come out as see their favorite JYP artist sharing one mic on the very special stages of 2PM, 2AM, miss A, 15&, Got7, Park Jin Young, Baek A Yeon, and more. 
The JYP Nation 2014 One Mic concert will be held at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium on August 9 and 10. Tickets are available through Interpark. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/69432/jyp-invites-fans-to-family-concert

Tweet by JYP Artist.

#InstaSize #JYPNATION #ONEMIC http://t.co/gYpVYEcEyI

— A Yeon (@100ayeon)

June 27, 2014

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Possible Wonder Girls Special Performance in Line for ′JYP Nation′ Concert
Some, though not all, of the Wonder Girls members may be appearing on the stage of JYP Nation for a special performance of the group′s hits.
Wonder Girls will not be able to perform as a group as Sunye and Sohee will not be appearing at the concert.
Leader Sunye is currently enjoying married life while Sohee is no longer signed with JYP Entertainment. She moved to BH Entertainment after her contract expired.
A source from JYPE told Newsen on July 9 about the matter, "We′re in talks about inviting Ye Eun, Yubin and Lim. There was also mention of a special performance."
JYP Nation is JYPE′s family concert and features all of the agency′s renowned singers. Park Jin Young, 2AM, 2PM, miss A, Sunmi, Baek Ah Yeon, 15& and Got7 have confirmed appearances.
It will be held in Seoul from August 9-10, while Hong Kong fans can meet the artists in Hong Kong on August 30 and Japanese fans in Tokyo from September 5-7.
Audio of the live performances from the concert will be released afterwards through Genie.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/70387/jype-says-its-considering-a-wonder-girls-special-performance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Assailant Gets Arrested After Trespassing into JYP Building
An assailant has been arrested for trespassing into the JYP building.
According to an affiliate, a man in his 30s barged into the JYP Entertainment building located in Chungdahm-dong on July 17, causing a disturbance. 
71057002.jpg

The man has been arrested by the police. It has been reported that no damage was made in the building.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/71057/assailant-barges-into-jyp-building

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7 introduces JYP Nation's upcoming concert 'One Mic'
GOT7 sat down to introduce JYP Nation's upcoming concert 'One Mic'!

The boys first started off by talking about their recent song "A", and then continued on to talk about the concert. The boys introduced the dates and the arenas, and then revealed that they also had an event to give free tickets to fans who leave comments on Genie!
J.Y. Park, 2PM, 2AM,Sunmi, miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, and GOT7 will kick off their concert at Jamsil Indoor Stadium, Seoul on August 9-10 and will also make stops at the Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong, China on August 30 and at the Gymnasium of Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan on September 5-7.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/got7-introduces-jyp-nations-upcoming-concert-one-mic

Hyper boys are hyper....

2014 JYP NATION <ONE MIC> genie Ticket Event PC http://t.co/jJ5eOJsVLw Mobile http://t.co/Io1cSBnQhd #JYPNATION pic.twitter.com/gEJF7XdzSe

— JYPnation (@jypnation)

July 21, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Yes for another Naver Starcast chat. Check out the link for the video greeting. So damn hilarious as usual.

JYP NATION ONE MIC TALK: STARCAST ON AIR LIVE: 2014.07.28(Mon) 9:00PM(KST) Event Period: 2014.07.22(Tue) - 07.25(Fri) http://t.co/ukd8PCqxe1

— JYPnation (@jypnation)

July 22, 2014

Guest adikkeluangman

Suzy and Junho to have a collaborative stage + Yenny reported to perform for JYP Nation's 'ONE MIC' concert
Junho-Suzy-Yenny_1406585313_af_org.jpg

During 'Naver Starcast' broadcast on July 28, JYP artists gathered for a discussion about their upcoming family concert 'ONE MIC'. And during one segment, miss A's Suzy revealed that she was having a special stage with 2PM's Junho!
They were asked which labelmate they wanted to have a collaborative stage with during the concert.  Here, Suzy said, "I'm doing a performance with Junho.  I can't talk about it here, but look forward to it," raising curiosity about what kind of performance the two may have for all their fans!
Also, it's been revealed by multiple insiders that Yenny will be the only Wonder Girls' member that will be performing at the upcoming event as she will be making her solo debut as HA:TFELT. Another person who has been revealed to be joining in on the fun is Bernard Park, the 'K-Pop Star' contestant who signed with JYPE with his win.
'ONE MIC' will be held in Seoul on August 9th and 10th!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/suzy-and-junho-to-have-a-collaborative-stage-yenny-reported-to-perform-for-jyp-nations-one-mic-concert
-----“K-Pop Star 3” Winner Bernard Park to Guest Appear at JYP Nation
bernard-park.jpg

The winner of SBS’ “K-Pop Star 3,” Bernard Park, will be appearing at the “2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC [sic]” as a special guest.
On July 28, through Naver Starcast, “JYP Nation-One Mic Talk” was recorded live, where Bernard Park spoke of his album preparations through a phone call.
The singer said, “I will be at the ‘2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC’ Seoul concert as a special guest. I can’t say which songs I will be performing, but I am preparing about two songs.”
Bernard Park was the winner of SBS’ “K-Pop Star 3” and chose to debut under JYP Entertainment.
Meanwhile, the “2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC” will be held in Seoul on August 9 and August 10. With Bernard Park as the guest, singers Park Jin Young, 2PM, 2AM, miss A, Sunmi, 15&, Baek A Yeon, GOT7, and HA:TFELT will be performing at the concert.
On August 30, the concert will be held at the Hong Kong Asia World Arena. Also, from September 5 through September 7, the concert will be held at Yoyogi First Gymnasium in Tokyo, Japan.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/28/k-pop-star-3-winner-bernard-park-to-guest-appear-at-jyp-nation/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Nation kick off their family concert 'ONE MIC' in Seoul
Bum_gyHCMAAv8V3.jpg

JYP Nation kicked off their Asia tour '2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' in Seoul on August 9 in front of thousands of fans!
'2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' kicked off at Jamsil Indoor Stadium on the 9th at 7 PM KST and featured performances by J.Y. Park, 2AM, 2PM, Sunmi, HA:TFELT (Yenny), miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, GOT7, and Bernard Park.
The 'ONE MIC' tour will continue for another concert in Seoul later today at 6 PM KST and will move on to the Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong, China on August 30 and at Gymnasium of Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan on September 5-7.
Check out the cue sheet below!
1. Intro2. Don't Leave Me (ALL)3. Comeback When You Hear This Song (ALL)4. You're the One (J.Y. Park)5. Honey (J.Y. Park)6. The Last Time (Bernard Park)7. Separation In the Daytime (Bernard Park + Suzy)8. A Good Boy (Baek Ah Yeon + Mark + Jackson + BamBam)9. It's You (Baek Ah Yeon + Seulong)10. Can't Hide It (15&)11. Sugar (15&)12. Music is My life (Park Ji Min + Changmin + Youngjae)13. Suddenly (Baek Ye Rin + Jo Kwon + Jun.K)14. A (GOT7)15. Follow Me (GOT7)16. Girls Girls Girls (GOT7)17. Moves Like... (Park Ji Min + Youngjae)18. Hush (miss A)19. Goodbye Baby (miss A)20. Bad Girl Good Girl (miss A)21. HOT (2PM)22. I'll Be Back (2PM)23. Game Over (2PM + GOT7)24. ADTOY (2PM -> Sunmi + miss A + Baek Ah Yeon)25. Full Moon (Sunmi + miss A + Baek Ah Yeon)26. 24 Hours (Sunmi + Yugyeom)27. Nobody's Business (Suzy + Junho)28. Adult Ceremony (Fei + Chansung)29. One Spring Day (2PM)30. Can't Let You Go Even If I Die (2AM)31. This Song (2AM)32. U Don't Know (Taecyeon's unreleased self-composed song sung by Taecyeon and Seulong)33. Ain't Nobody [HA:TFELT (Wonder Girls' Yenny)]34. Me, In [HA:TFELT + Jinwoon + Jia]35. Telephone (Jo Kwon + Min)36. I'm Your Man (2PM)37. Heartbeat (2PM)38. Again&Again (2PM)39. No Goodbyes (2AM+2PM)40. 10 out of 10 (ALL)41. She Was Pretty (ALL)42. Hands Up (ALL)43. Closing
OWCjaK8.jpgE81N4Gn.jpgpZMJMAc.jpg
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/jyp-nation-kick-off-their-family-concert-one-mic-in-seoul

-----J.Y. Park reveals what JYP Nation has in common
J.Y. Park revealed what he thinks JYP Entertainment artists have in common.
At the '2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC' concert held at Seoul's Jamsil Indoor Stadium on August 9, the producer shared, "All the family gather once a year, and we thank you for joining us. The reasons you came or the artists you like are probably different, but JYP artists have something in common. Firstly, their looks are..."
He added, "No matter how amazing of a performance they put on the concert stage, they have pure and kind hearts in their real day-to-day lives."
The concert will also go to Asia World Expo Arena in Hong Kong, China on August 30 and Gymnasium of Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan on September 5-7.
Do you agree with J.Y. Park?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/jy-park-reveals-what-jyp-nation-has-in-common

Guest adikkeluangman

The 1st show of 'JYP NATION-ONE MIC' successfully finished in Seoul
20140810082736_53e6ae682ae23_1.jpg

The first show of ‘JYP NATION-ONE MIC’ was finished with a great success.
On August 9th, the first show of ‘JYP NATION-ONE MIC’ was held at Seoul Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium, and JYP artists, including Park Jin Young, 2AM, 2PM, Sun Mi, HA:TFELT, miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, GOT7, and Bernard Park, met up with approximately six thousand audiences. 
The first JYP artist who opened the stage was none other than JYP’s head producer, Park Jin Young. Park Jin Young played a keyboard arrangement of a song called ‘Don’t Leave Me,’ and all of the singers appeared on the stage at the same time for perform a song called ‘Come Back When You Hear This Song.’ Afterwards, Park Jin Young performed a couple more songs called ‘Only You,’ and ‘Honey.’
Bernard Park, who participated in the concert as a special guest, performed a song called ‘The Last Time,’ and sang a song called ‘Daylight Breakup’ as a duet with miss A’s Suzy. After the sweet duet, Baek Ah Yeon, GOT7’s Mark, Jackson, and Bam Bam performed a song called ‘A Good Boy,’ 2AM’s Seul Ong and Baek Ah Yeon performed ‘It’s You,’ and 15&’s Baek Ye Lin, 2AM’s Jo Kwon, and 2PM’s Jun. K performed a song called ‘Suddenly.’ Each group also performed their hit numbers as well. 15& performed ‘Can’t Hide It’ and ‘Sugar,’ GOT7 performed ‘A,’ ‘Follow Me,’ and ‘Girls Girls Girls.’
miss A performed ‘Hush,’ ‘Goodbye Baby,’ and ‘Bad Girl Good Girl,’ and 2PM performed ‘HOT,’ and ‘I’ll Be Back.’ 2PM also presented a collaboration performance with GOT7. When 2PM were performing another song called ‘A.D.T.O.Y,’ Sun Mi, miss A, and Baek Ah Yeon made a surprise appearance.
After 2PM walked out of the stage, Sun Mi performed ‘Full Moon’ with miss A, and Baek Ah Yeon, and performed ’24 Hours Is Not Enough’ with Yoo Gyum.
miss A’s Suzy and 2PM’s Jun Ho performed a song called ‘Nobody’s Business,’ and Fei and Chan Sung performed ‘Coming Of Age.’
2AM melted fans’ hearts with heartfelt ballad numbers, including ‘One Spring Day,’ ‘Can’t Let You Go,’ and ‘This Song.’ 2AM’s Seul Ong and 2PM’s Taec Yeon also presented a duet performance, and they sang a song called ‘U Don’t Know,’ which is of Taec Yeon’s own composition.
HA:TFELT(Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun), who made her first solo debut on July 31st, performed her first solo title track, ‘Ain’t Nobody.’ Afterwards, she performed a song called Me, In,’ which was included in Wonder Girls’ ‘Wonder World’ album, with 2AM’s Jin Woon.
Afterwards, 2AM’s Jo Kwon and miss A’s Min performed a song called ‘Telephone.’ After their performance, 2PM took over the stage for one last time, and performed ‘I’m Your Man,’ ‘Heartbeat,’ and ‘Again & Again.’ Later on, 2AM joined 2PM on the stage to sing a song called ‘No Goodbyes.’
As the last part of the concert, all of JYP artists got up on the stage, and performed ’10 Out Of 10,’ ‘She Was pretty,’ and ‘Hands Up’ together.
Meanwhile, ‘2014 JYP NATION-ONE MIC’ will be held in Seoul once again on August 10th, and it will be continued in Hong Kong(August 30th), and Tokyo(September 5th ~ 7th).
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=319781

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] San E Says Park Jin Young is His Teacher for Life
San E expressed his gratitude towards JYP’s Park Jin Young.
Scoring a huge hit with the duet A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness with After School’s Raina in June, San E released his new song Body Language on August 4.
He is also one of the producers on Mnet’s Show Me the Money 3, spending busier days than ever.
In a recent interview with Newsen, San E was asked, “Have you been very busy these days?” and answered, “No, not particularly.” 
But San E has been keeping himself busier than ever since he made his debut in 2008. Not only have his recent songs become big hits, he has been setting an image as the ‘agreeable rapper’ each time he appeared on variety shows.
74048002.jpg

The time that it took San E to become one of the most spotlighted artists and spread his name was merely one year. It also happened to be that he left JYP Entertainment in April of 2013 and began gaining popularity with the song Story of Someone I know released in August of that year.
When he was jokingly asked, “Do you admit that things worked out better for you after you left JYP?” San E answered, “Yes. But of course, I am where I am today thanks to JYP. JYP was a part of my life during more than half of my twenties so I cannot leave it out when talking about myself. Thank to the times I spent there, I was able to begin and come to stand where I am now."
He also expresses his satisfaction on the new agency, Brand New Music. San E said, “I would’ve been satisfied anywhere as long as I could continue my career in music. But the reason I like my current agency more is because it trusts in what the artist wants to do and encourages it.”
74048003.jpg

Revealing that he could be where he is now thanks to JYP, San E recently watched ‘JYP Nation,’ carrying out his connections with the JYP family.San E said, “When Park Jin Young sends text messages to JYP artists, he also sends me a copy to read, saying that, ‘San E, you’re also a part of the family.’ He takes care of me in that way. In my mind, my first teacher in music is Drunken Tiger. I started dreaming of becoming a singer because I wanted to be like them. Then I met a great person named Park Jin Young, learning many things over his shoulders. That gave me a lot of influence. The third teacher is the current CEO Rhymer.”
San E also expressed his affection to not only Park Jin Young but the artists at JYP, who went through many ups and downs with him. 
He said, “The JYP family is really happy that things worked out well for me. Every single person is really happy for me. I can tell their sincerity by looking at their eyes and the way they talk.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/74048/interview-sane-thanks-jyp-and-parkjinyoung

Guest adikkeluangman

2014 JYP NATION “ONE MIC” Exclusive Interview Clip 2. Collaboration

No JYP talking though and love all the interaction between them.

Guest adikkeluangman

BESTie discuss Duble Sidekick, staying fit, and being trainees with Jay Park at JYP
BESTie and Jay Park were the special guests on the August 28 installment of SBS radio program, 'Cultwo Show.'  Here, the girls talked about many different interesting things, such as working with Duble Sidekick, exercising, and training in the past at JYP Entertainment.
Jay-Park-duble-sidekick-bestie_140925291

DJ Kim Tae Kyun told the girls, "BESTie, your song this time is so refreshing and nice. Did you receive a song from Duble Sidekick this time, too?"
BESTie replied, "That's right.  We went to Duble Sidekick's office everyday, asking them to give us a song.  In particular, we grilled them by turning on the computer and asking them to show us a song."
One listener on the show asked the girls how they maintained their figures.  Hyeyeon said, "For basics, we diet and workout our muscles.  We use exercise equipment for our muscle training and, on top of that, we always do more than an hour of aerobic exercise."
DJ Kim Tae Kyun asked, "Then do you exercise everyday?"  Haeryung said, "We exercise about three to four times a week."  He responded, "You're promoting right now, so aren't you busy?  How can you exercise?"
Haeryung replied, "Because we don't have time while promoting, we exercise at dawn," surprising the two DJs.
In addition, Haeryung said, "U.JI and I were JYP trainees."  Jay Park responded, "I think I saw you."
Haeryung said to him, "The person who takes a lot of showers."  The MCs asked, "How do you know that?" making everybody laugh.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/bestie-discuss-duble-sidekick-staying-fit-and-being-trainees-with-jay-park-at-jyp

Guest adikkeluangman

10,000 Hong Kong fans show up to cheer on JYP Nation at 'ONE MIC' concert
2AM-2PM-miss-A-15-baek-ah-yeon-jy-park-s

The artists of JYP Nation brought the city of Hong Kong to a standstill with their collaborative 'ONE MIC' concert!
Drawing over 10,000 fans into the packed Asia World Expo Arena, the concert presented the vast majority of JYP artists, including 2AM, 2PM, Sunmi, HA:TFELT, miss A, Baek Ah Yeon, 15&, GOT7, and the big man himself, J.Y. Park!
There were also numerous collaborative stages as well as a steady parade of hits, and the concert hit its peak with a mass performance of '10 Points out of 10', 'Nobody' and 'Hands Up' which put the entire audience on their feet!
Did you attend the concert? Which performance was your favorite?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/10000-hong-kong-fans-show-up-to-cheer-on-jyp-nation-at-one-mic-concert

Guest adikkeluangman

SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment break their own records in terms of sales for 2014
SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment, and JYP Entertainment has broken their own records again in terms of sales for the first half of 2014!
YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment had already reported their first-half sales in August, but now SM Entertainment has submitted their report and all 3 of the Big 3 companies' performances have been reported.
SM Entertainment made 129,055,774,822 KRW (approximately 127 million USD) this year, up 20.73% from last year's 106,893,380,255 KRW (approximately 105 million USD). In terms of business profits, they made 10,171,639,829 KRW (approximately 10 million USD), 16.47% higher than last year. In terms of pure profits, the company suffered a loss of 10,253,914,440 KRW (approximately 10.1 million USD). However, this was not because the company did badly, but because they had to pay an extra 10.2 billion KRW in business taxes after investigations.
YG Entertainment made 77,295,461,023 KRW (approximately 76 million USD), up 27.9% from last year. Their business profits were at 13,157,527,967 KRW (approximately 13 million USD), up 11.5% from last year. Their pure profits rose 2.1% since last year at 9,842,623,996 KRW (approximately 9.7 million USD).
JYP Entertainment made 16,524,662,185 KRW (approximately 16 million USD) in the first half of 2014. Their business profits were at 842,899,408 KRW (approximately 832,000 USD), and their pure profits were at 35,231,428 KRW (approximately 35,000 USD). However, these numbers can't be compared to last year's fairly because JYP Entertainment recently merged with one of its subsidiaries.  
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/sm-entertainment-yg-entertainment-and-jyp-entertainment-break-their-own-records-in-terms-of-sales-for-2014

Guest adikkeluangman

2014 JYP NATION "ONE MIC" Backstage Special Clip

This should be renamed as how to take a selfie instead. It such a skill to take picture like them...

Archived