Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@nyahh you are definitely not alone... he could even dye his head purple or green and I could still probably forgive him. LOL

Gahh, I miss him!!!  :) wanna see him in a drama/movie where his character is dark and broody but turns to a dork when around his love. 

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

@nyahh you are definitely not alone... he could even dye his head purple or green and I could still probably forgive him. LOL

Gahh, I miss him!!!  :) wanna see him in a drama/movie where his character is dark and broody but turns to a dork when around his love. 

HAHAHA I don't mind, he's too adorable so I guess I'll just take what he gives to me. HAHAHA OMG we're dead. :lol: DOOOOOMED! HAHAHA

​I want to see a different side of him too. A more mature JS, wow now that will surely make my nose bleed. :lol: Just thinking about it... HAHAHAAHA :lol: I want to see him act like a chaebol too, I wanna see a rich JS. :lol: I want to see him in everything tbh. LOL :P 

Lee Jong Suk captures hearts and discusses his Pinocchio kiss scenes at Hong Kong fan meet

por Nancy Z en Mar, Jun 02, 2015

BBC500_P_02_02_3.jpg

Lee Jong Suk's popularity was raised sky high by the hit drama Pinocchio in countries outside of Korea. During a fan met in Hong Kong, he revealed surprisingly fun details about himself and also about the kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye

At the May 30 fan meet in Hong Kong, Lee Jong Suk was dressed in a pink suit that showed off his warm personality, but he said he's really a homebody who stays at home much of the time. After Pinocchio was completed, he didn't even go anywhere special but just stayed home to sleep. Therefore, he continued, "If you pick me as a boyfriend, you'll regret it." His comment gave everyone a good laugh.

BBC500_P_02_02.jpg

Earlier he said he was impressed by how passionate his Hong Kong fans were because they waited for hours for him to land at the airport despite the summer heat.

A segment of Pinocchio was played at the fan meet, and he said he "looked ugly" wearing a wig when he played Dal Po. While filming, he kept looking into the mirror to fix his hairdo, but he said he very rarely got NGs.

72121415987600156.jpg

So what about his kiss scenes with his on-screen leading lady Park Shin Hye

He admitted that he and Park Shin Hye both expressed true emotions during their kiss scenes. He was immediately asked whether it was based on real feelings, and he avoided a direct answer by saying Park Shin Hye always gave him a lot of support.

Screenshot_2015-01-20_15.09.55_2.png

He was asked if he preferred the "Noona" or older-sister type of girls. He said with a sad expression, "My favorite Noona Lee Na Young just married Won Bin," again making everyone laugh. (Check out photos from their secret wedding.)

He said he loves acting and feels shy about singing, but he still sang for his fans and won applause. When some lucky fans were selected to go on stage, he complied with their every wish, whether it was to take photos or to give warm hugs.

Here's a video where he sang a love song from Pinocchio:

Don't you think he looks shy but also very endearing?

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/lee-jong-suk-captures-hearts-at-hong-kong-fan-meet/

• Like 6

anonymous asked:

Without being bias, is ljs really mesmerizing? If you will go to a fanmeet again only choose one will you go to woobin's fanmeet or jongsuk's fanmeet.

07160914 answered:

Mesmerizing is an understatement. I couldn’t take my eyes off him at all. My head went blank just looking at him and it really didn’t feel like I was looking at a human being because how is a human so good looking. Honestly, I’ve seen many of my idols before and some of them I liked them more than jongsuk, but I haven’t seen someone like jongsuk. It’s like…perfection. He is so pretty it’s almost unreal. He glows.

If I can only choose one fanmeet to go for, can it be a combined fanmeet? If I get to go for a combined fanmeet I’ll really give up going for all other fanmeets. Not even kidding.

I haven’t been to woobin’s fanmeet before so I wouldn’t know how it is like. I’d really like for a chance to see him irl because I’ve read so much about him at fansigns and stuff and he just sounds like a reaaalllllyyyy nice person. But jongsuk at fanmeets is just so much love and cute and I really wanna watch him again.

So I have no idea. But I guess if I can only choose one then it’ll be jongsuk because they sound like more fun and I know for sure they’re fun. But I still really want to see woobin though.

• Like 5

anonymous asked:

Without being bias, is ljs really mesmerizing? If you will go to a fanmeet again only choose one will you go to woobin's fanmeet or jongsuk's fanmeet.

07160914 answered:

​I really like Woobin, he looks soooo GOOD too but he seems more guarded, articulate and sure about how'd he react to questions, act on stage, and do fan meet stuff.  Unlike Jong Suk who is well, just his painfully dorky puppy handsome self. :) I think the latter sounds more fun in a FM.

LOL why am I even reacting to this when I've never been to a fan meet?. Its obvious that I'd choose Jong Suk :). He IS my bias, so the question if directed to me is invalid. :) :) :) But I'd agree combined fan meet it is!

How can you resist going to a FM where you'd see an actor who gets so cute and unabashedly embarrassed (LOL I'm making this description right?) 

tumblr_npbwdhJGuk1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 5

anonymous asked:

07160914 answered:

​I really like Woobin, he looks soooo GOOD too but he seems more guarded, articulate and sure about how'd he react to questions, act on stage, and do fan meet stuff.  Unlike Jong Suk who is well, just his painfully dorky puppy handsome self. :) I think the latter sounds more fun in a FM.

LOL why am I even reacting to this when I've never been to a fan meet?. Its obvious that I'd choose Jong Suk :). He IS my bias, so the question if directed to me is invalid. :) :) :) But I'd agree combined fan meet it is!

How can you resist going to a FM where you'd see an actor who gets so cute and unabashedly embarrassed (LOL I'm making this description right?) 

credit as tagged

​AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D 

• Like 5