Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); "Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young Spotted Filming ‘Running Man’

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young will appear in Running Man

According to the staff of the show, Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young, who starred in upcoming movie Boil Youth, are currently in Gyeonggi-do filming SBS’s Running Man

Photos of the two stars filming the show have been spreading quickly through online communities, in which they were seen dressed in old-winter jackets and talking with the other Running Man members. 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young Spotted Filming ‘Running Man’

A staff of the movie told Newsen, “Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young will appear in Running Man but the airing date has not been set. It will probably be around the time when they start promoting the movie.”

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young’s upcoming movie Boil Youth is set in 1982 in Chungcheong-do and will depict the dramatic love story of young people in the countryside. 

Boil Youth is set to premiere in January. 

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53713/leejongsuk-and-parkboyoung-to-appear-in-running-man

Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:57 | By Korea JoongAng Daily class="svtitle" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "‘Blood Boiling’ coming soon

‘Blood Boiling’ coming soon

Actor Lee Jong-suk’s hotly anticipated movie “Blood Boiling Youth” is finally ready for its release. It hits screens in Korea next month, according to distributor Lotte Entertainment. 

Lee rose to stardom after appearing in the SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice” as a high school student. For the new movie, he again plays a high school student; this time a popular playboy. 

The movie is set in an agricultural town in Chungcheong back in the 1980s and focuses on the lives and loves of several high school students. 

This is Lee’s second film as the lead, following “No Breathing,” which made nearly 3 billion won ($2.87 million) after its release on Oct. 30. 

Actress Park Bo-young, of the 2012 hit film “A Werewolf Boy,” will be Lee’s counterpart in the movie. 

By Lee Sun-min

CopyrightsⓒKorea JoongAng Daily, All rights reserved.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/%E2%80%98blood-boiling%E2%80%99-coming-soon-1#scpshrtu

leianji said: hello everyone!!
first off ... i am totally loving the IHYV bts ... especially the shower scene!! hahahahaha!!  looks like sukkie was totally enjoying the bath!! hahahaha
second ... and i am totally loving the 'potato star' bts ... gosh! can sukkie be any funnier!! hahahaha!!  i was like rofl with that one of him trying to climb the electric pole(?) ... so hilarious!!  and that embrace with grandpa!! hahahahaha!! funny funny!
third ... i don't need to get more excited as i am already for HBY!!  but all the articles, pics and tidbits i am collecting are making me crave for more!!  hahahaha!!  so so greedy nowadays for any sukkie article!!  i am feeling mighty positive for HBY!!  and i can't wait until they start promoting this!! 
i was getting a little peeved with comments re sukkie's hair in HBY!! i mean ... what do you expect the hair should look in the 80's??  i guess that's that!!  i've seen some pictures of people in the 80's and the hair ... the clothes!! well ... 
rania: hi girl ... took my time in commenting!! hahahahaha!!  
yep!!  i'm sure anytime soon we will be seeing sukkie promoting!!  i'm quite excited how he and PBY will be together!! hahahaha!!  
jong suk fighting!!

I simply can't post on my PC and I Don't know why. I have had to simply sacrifice so many of my posts because of the error. I did not have the patience to then post using the tab or cell. this problem started since I installed latest ie browser. sigh.

I am not comfortable with posting with phone.

when I saw the news of running man I had to express myself!

logo-akp-icon.png

Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young spotted filming 'Running Man'

December 17, 2013 @ 3:18 am

lee-jong-suk-park-bo-young_1387265246_af

'Young Blood' co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young were seen filming for 'Running Man'!

SEE ALSO: INFINITE's Sunggyu and actor Lee Dong Wook reported to be filming for 'Running Man'

Lee Jong Suk was spotted enjoying some fresh air alongside Yoo Jae Suk, while Park Bo Young looked tiny next to the 'giraffe' Lee Kwang Soo on set at Yangju, Gyeonggido. Fans also noticed Kim Jong Kook's name tag reads, "Kim Jong Sook," making them wonder what hilarity will come about during the upcoming episode.

A movie rep commented, "Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young will feature as guests on 'Running Man'...The broadcast date has not been decided yet. It will air sometime during the movie promotions period."

'Young Blood' ('Blood Boiling Youth') will open in theaters this January!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/lee-jong-suk-and-park-bo-young-spotted-filming-running-man#axzz2nibHxaqV

dramafan100 said: I simply can't post on my PC and I Don't know why. I have had to simply sacrifice so many of my posts because of the error. I did not have the patience to then post using the tab or cell. this problem started since I installed latest ie browser. sigh. I am not comfortable with posting with phone. when I saw the news of running man I had to express myself!

I need to get out of the JongBin phase and get into new ship. So far I have not found anything that helps me get off this ship. So hopefully ljs and pby is a good ship to get on to as characters.

As my loyalties lie with LJS I am hoping LJS falls in love with someone very quickly.

Who knew being a fan of someone included worrying about their love life?

dramafan100 said: I need to get out of the JongBin phase and get into new ship. So far I have not found anything that helps me get off this ship. So hopefully ljs and pby is a good ship to get on to as characters. As my loyalties lie with LJS I am hoping LJS falls in love with someone very quickly. Who knew being a fan of someone included worrying about their love life?