Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

So much I want to say but @Rania Zeid thanks for the amazinng post of JS at the fan sign and thanks for the fans that capture these moments of him.  I think I saw so many faces of him during this fan meeting and the best on has to be this for me.  Im on cloud heaven.  

6e12174bgw1eypploq9fjg20by0cix6u.gif

:wub::wub: I'm in love,, my unconditional love for him.  

And the duck he drew they look like chick:lol:

But if it's a duck for him then it's a duck for me too.:w00t:

• Like 3

Lee Jong-suk has a signing event in Seoul

Posted by: Steven , December 7, 2015

Lee Jong-suk at the fan-signing event

Photos have recently been taken of actor lee Jong-suk.

The pictures come to us via social media. In them, he is wearing a long pea coat, on top of a salmon sweater, along with skinny blue jeans and white sneakers.

He walks towards the camera with the sun behind his head, giving him the appearance of a romantic angel descended from the heaves.

The picture were taken Saturday December 5th in Daehangno Seoul, where he was going to do his fan signing event at the Lak and Lak Cafe. The Daehangno area became crowded upon news of Lee Jong-suk’s arrival.

Many Chinese fans visited Korea, just to see Le Jong-suk on this cold day. Of course many Korean fans were also at the signing event. Lee Jong-suk took the time to meet and greet every fan.

Lee jong-suk will be attending the 2015 Korean Cultural Festival on December the 8th in Chongqing China, where he is appointed as the honorary ambassador.

Article by Han Jihee of Get It K

Copyright ⓒ Get It K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved

• Like 4

Embedded image permalink

[Dec.7.2015]  Lee Jong Suk Weibo Update 

충칭도착!! 반갑구먼 반가워요! 공항에 많이 기다렸다면서? 그런줄 알았으면 보고 나올걸 ..몰랐어 미안.. ㅠㅠ 내일 꼭 만나요!! 

I arrived in Chongqing!! I’m very happy, very happy to see you! I heard that many fans have come to the airport. If I knew it earlier, I’ll come out to see you.. Because I don’t know, really sorry.. ㅠㅠ Must see you all tomorrow!! 

Source: JS Weibo     
Translated by: @evahoyw
Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 3