Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

[Rough Trans -Lee Jong Suk's interview mentioning Park Shin Hye] Very envious of multi-talented people, Shin Hye really is one who can do everything very well, during breaks (she) will go for flower arrangement class, pottery class, skiing, even dancing she can do it very well, she is a multi-talented friend. Only such people can become an artiste. Shinhye, not only is she very eloquent, she's also a smart kid, thus during press conference etc similar events, I will trust and pass everything for her to handle. 

Original chinese trans cr. rainlv小窝:- 很羡慕多才的人,信惠真的什么都做得很好.休息时也去学插花也去塑陶、滑水,连舞也跳得很好,是个多才多艺的朋友.这样的人才能当演艺人.信惠真的是不仅话说的好,还是聪明的孩子,所以在像制作发表会等一样相似的活动时,我都信任地全交给她负责

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub   

amyhsk:

Parts of Jong Suk Interview on Relationships

Q: It is now the best age for you to get in love. Being in love is a way to be happy.

A: When Han Ye Seoul sunbae received the SBS Awards in 2014, she expressed her feelings of love for her boyfriends cutely, when I saw that, I think that is really nice. In reality, I think she can kiss in drama, or in front of reporters openly to express herself. When I saw her, I was thinking when I want to try that. Also, in IHYV filming location, Bo Young noona invited me to her house warming party, the way she lives with Ji Sung sunbae happily is very beautiful. I want to get married.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOAK_cOjD1U
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS WHO PERFECTLY PLAYED UNIQUE ROLES 
at 2nd place Lee Jong Suk : 22.7%