Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

I don't mind whoever his leading lady in the drama is, as long i can watch him again in the drama. I really like seeing LJS acting a character he was portraying.

Thank you to all who shared all news, pics, scans and caps of LJS especially to @Rania. >:D<

Actor Lee Jong Suk And Actress Park Shin Hye Reveals To Be Considering The Casting Offers For Upcoming SBS Drama “Pinocchio

21/08/2014

9601985_orig.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Park Shin Hye has been revealed to be considering the casting offers for SBS upcoming Wednesday-Thursday Kdrama “Pinocchio.”

Both of Lee Jong Suk’s and Park Shin Hye’s agencies, Wellmade and S.A.L.T. Entertainment, respectively, stated that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are reviewing the offer.

SBS “Pinocchio” follows the story of local TV news reporters. If Lee Jong Suk agrees, he will once again be working with scriptwriter and director pair- Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won- who worked together on the hit kdrama “I Hear Your Voice” with Lee Jong Suk.

Earlier in the month, it was reported by the local media that actor Kim Woo Bin, a close friend of Lee Jong Suk, was offered a role in SBS “Pinocchio,” with a correction later by SBS stating that actor Kim Woo Bin will not be joining because of his schedule.

SBS “Pinocchio” is scheduled to begin airing in November, following the completion of both “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” as well as “My Lovely Girl” - Beep!

Source: kpopbot 

We all pretty much say the same.  We like him, we like her... together?  We'll see.  As for the rest... it is up to them.  I really hope that he got a proper rest before this.  Sounds like he caught up on sleep and dramas in his off time. hehehehehe... wish him and her... and everyone well. aja aja!!!

We all pretty much say the same.  We like him, we like her... together?  We'll see.  As for the rest... it is up to them.  I really hope that he got a proper rest before this.  Sounds like he caught up on sleep and dramas in his off time. hehehehehe... wish him and her... and everyone well. aja aja!!!

I agree with you this time. Just let him have a proper sleep and live.

Doing some CF is kinda worthy for hom but we will see his decision. If he receives it, well me as his fans will support him no matter what. SUKSUKIE FIGHTING !!!

Lee Jong Suk for Instyle (Sep 2014) - Part 3

Source: DC
Translator: hitoritabi
Translation note: Part 1Part 2. Long but so good. Must read. Talks about frustration with DS, friendship with Sora (T^T) and his family.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It seems that your achievements in the movie industry are a little lacking compared to that in television.

Although it would be nice if my films did well also, I would prefer to pick popular works for dramas and more challenging roles for movies. For movies, the range of acting needed is quite broad, no? My ultimate goal is to be recognized as a movie actor, so I will continue to challenge myself in the future.

Poor kid.  Maybe he needs to write a book... about his lonely life or something.  He should reconnect with his family.  I can say from personal experience, that I am very similar to him.  I like to be social, but I don't really have any friends that I can just 'hang out' with.  They're all in the USA... or Europe... or other countries.  But, I went to the USA, and I reconnected with my family.  It reminded me that I was a child, a sister, an aunt, and all.  Maybe I should write to him... but I bet his English is horrible.  I can't write in Korean.  But, I feel bad for him, now I want to help. ^^  He seems like the troublesome kid brother. ^^
Rania, how would I get the address of his management company?  I'm feeling like being a real fan...  Call me cheesy!!!!!

darcydevenus

said: Poor kid.  Maybe he needs to write a book... about his lonely life or something.  He should reconnect with his family.  I can say from personal experience, that I am very similar to him.  I like to be social, but I don't really have any friends that I can just 'hang out' with.  They're all in the USA... or Europe... or other countries.  But, I went to the USA, and I reconnected with my family.  It reminded me that I was a child, a sister, an aunt, and all.  Maybe I should write to him... but I bet his English is horrible.  I can't write in Korean.  But, I feel bad for him, now I want to help. ^^  He seems like the troublesome kid brother. ^^

Rania, how would I get the address of his management company?  I'm feeling like being a real fan...  Call me cheesy!!!!!

I realized something right now... as I look for addresses for management companies... that the first time I wrote to an actor... it was for You're Beautiful.  I wrote thank you letters to all of the main characters.  It was a simple message, and my friend translated it into Korean for me.  She said my korean looked really good.  I don't remember what I wrote, but it was the first time...
They were bummed because their drama didn't do so well at home.  They didn't realize that it would become a global phenomon.  I don't care much for some of the characters now, but for this gentleman, I think I'm going to break a very long silence. ^^  I'm going to do it.  I found his management agency address on
http://www.hancinema.net/korean_company_39_Wellmade_STARM.html

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here. ^^   It has the address.  I'm going to send a card.... should I tell him to stop smoking too??? J/K... just because someone smokes, that doesn't mean they're bad people... just sad, he has such a beautiful voice.  But, I'm going to do this.  Call me crazy!!! I am crazy.  But, he seems genuinely upset... and besides, I'm sure he appreciates the gestures of good will. :)