Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest TammyP

Thank you for all the pictures haha i drew soke fanart but i cant post them right now cause I'm on my phone and in america. I heard Oppa is coming to NYC I felt so sad cause I already left NY I'm in DC :( anyways when I get back home I'll update :3

hello to all!!
lovely to be here in sukkie's thread ... just a really really calming effect on me! hahahaha!!  though how i wish that there were more news from him ...but i guess he must be resting ...or probably in transit to his next project.

shin.u:  you are just too beautiful for words ...hahahaha!  you made me laugh at your comments on why you wouldn't like sukkie in vietnam!! LOL LOL!!  hearing of news that sukkie is coming to NY ...well ...it made my heart skip ...its just a bus ride away for me ... but i, too, am thinking will i be strong enough to wiggle myself near him!! hahahaha!! and where in NY will he be????? hahahaha!  so the dilemma of a fan never ends ...happy to have him near but sad that even with that short a distance the space between is still a long way away!! hahahaha!
rania : hi girl!!  really really loved the g for guess pics ... so the photoshoot in NY may be of a different nature ...oh well ...i am sure the pics will be something to-die-for again!! hahahaha!
and yes!!  i strongly believe that no one could be paired with sukkie that will be worse then what he had in DS ... but sora was okay if i may say so!  though there are still some actresses out there who are not up to par with sukkie's presence as well as talent ... there couldn't be any worse for wear, right??? hahahaha!!  i just keep on wondering why?? why??  couldn't they have gotten someone with a little more presence ... and the likes of joo won, etc. can get good ones??? grrr!!  on the good side ... it seem that in kdramaland there are numerous reunions ...we may still be able to wish for a sukkie/bo young pairing again!! hahahaha!!  that will be so wonderful!
waiting patiently for sukkie's next project ....

jong suk fighting!!!