Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk shares selfie from pictorial shooting

2015/11/16

photo654787.jpg

On November 16th, Lee Jong-suk posted on his Tweeter account, "Good morning, everybody. I want to spoil December issue a little bit. Actor Lee Jong-suk is throwing in a selfie for Marie friends, who are waiting for Marie Clair December issue".

In the revealed photo, Lee Jong-suk with a center part hairstyle is looking straight ahead into the camera. His milky skin and clear cut face features are eye-catching.

Lee Jong-suk will meet his fans at the upcoming event, 'Lock and Lock Tumbler Day, Lee Jong-suk Korea and China autograph signing event for fans' in December.  

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-shares-selfie-from-pictorial-shooting-88571.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

@Rania, i'm not like this, but today I  need a shoulder to cry on....Why is everyone confirmed for a drama or a movie, i'm happy for them....but where is he??????  watching TV, or playing with Saja??????????  I'm so sad...2016 please..........been listening too much sad songs and the world...so misery loves company....

tumblr_mhprsfCrhF1r2srluo2_500.gif

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 5

@Rania, today a need a shoulder to cry on....Why is everyone confirmed for a drama or a movie, i'm happy for them....but where is he??????  watching TV, or playing with Saja??????????  I'm so sad...2016 please..........

@mygirl, me too.  I'm very sad right now too.  I try to stay positive but every time I hear other people bias get confirm for kmovies or kdrama, I got really envious and then get depress. Huhu. I'm very happy for them but why no sukkie. Please confirm on something.  If he's going to the Cdrama then just confirm already and get it over with and move on. I don't like Cdrama but just get it done out of the way. I don't like it when they keep dragging the issue.

@rania, you know when we will hear good news on his project?  Will it be a Cdrama or Kdrama?

• Like 5

@js4ever,

Cdrama?  he doesn't speak chinese?  How am I going to hear his voice if he does a cdrama...unless he learns chinese now...:sweatingbullets: at this point i don't care anymore, whatever it is i'll support him..beggers can't be choosers....

its already mid November???? should we hear something soon....:(..@Rania PR give us something good, we want to hear...

• Like 3

@js4ever,

Cdrama?  he doesn't speak chinese?  How am I going to hear his voice if he does a cdrama...unless he learns chinese now...:sweatingbullets: at this point i don't care anymore, whatever it is i'll support him..beggers can't be choosers....

its already mid November???? should we hear something soon....:(..@Rania PR give us something good, we want to hear...

that's one of the many reasons why I don't like him to be in Cdrama.  They're gonna dub his lovely voice. Yes, at this point I'm really begging for something as well. Fan meeting or any of those events just doesn't do it for me anymore. I miss his acting and voice.

Edited by js4ever
  • Like 2

Sorry guys but nothing till now :( hopefully soon maybe early next year 

are we really have to wait that long? If that's the case, why he lets go "one liner" movie. It doesn't make sense with the schedule conflict, cause he's not doing anything right now as well as end of the year.

• Like 1