Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@Irenetan.....you look so young now....it gave me a shock at first...:lol: but he is so adorable.....

• large.jpg.d8043ed0218b4d6b1ac73a54217b0e
  • @Irenetan, Don't worry Saja will be with him for 13 years...or a little more...just give it some TLC:D

large.jpg

@mygirls This baby... If I had seen him years back, I would have stolen him from his pram lol... 

• Like 4

@Irenetan.....you look so young now....it gave me a shock at first...:lol: but he is so adorable.....

• @Irenetan, Don't worry Saja will be with him for 13 years...or a little more...just give it some TLC:D

@mygirls This baby... If I had seen him years back, I would have stolen him from his pram lol... 

hhhhhhh i like ur new avatar :wub:

• Like 4

tumblr_nxw1wg98A21sl7awmo1_540.jpg

Lee Jong Suk - Lock & Lock Fansign 

5 Dec 2015 Lock&Lock Tumbler Day

Meet up with Lee Jong-suk!!

Fansign Date & Venue: 5 Dec 2015 (Sat), 16:00-17:00 Lock & Lock outlet at Korea National Open University, 86 Daehak-ro, Jongno-gu Seoul.
Application Period: 16 Nov 2015 (Mon) to 29 Nov 2015 (Sun)

Who can apply: All who purchase Lock & Lock Tumbler within the above period. (1. Can be offline or online purchase. No restriction in purchase amount. 
2. One person can only apply one chance. 
3. Does not apply to those who did not purchase Tumbler)

How to apply: Log in the website with receipt and send in your question you want to ask Lee Jong-suk. 
Announcement Date: 2 Dec 2015 (60 winners)

Source: Lock & Lock 

Trans :  jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 4

hhhhhhh i like ur new avatar :wub: 

Hihihi @Rania Zeid, I like your capture-20151106-115134.jpg.8e33a837f741 too... :lol::wub: 

The boy and man we love... he's such a charmer, isn't he? 

• Like 3

First love is forever....i will always miss namsoon. How are you now? How's life? 

Cr to owner of the pic

@aydenJ Your first love will always have a special place in Jong Suk's heart ^_^, unlike my first love (which is like a "painful finger" to him) :(...

Millet Fan Sign Question Translation 31/10/2015

- Most curious about the present condition of which character?

1. Namsoon (tick) 2. Sooha 3. Joongil 4. Jung Hyuk 5. Park Hoon 6. Dal Hamyoung

(Pic Cr: DC)

Trans By:  amyhsk

• Like 2

Lee Jong-suk holds fan event with Lock & Lock

Updated : November 16 2015 

tumblr_inline_nxx23ooFjP1sp3v51_540.png

Lock & Lock, a South Korean plastic kitchenware company, said Monday it is organizing actor Lee Jong-suk’s fan event on Dec. 5. 

The meeting, targeting Lee’s Chinese and Korean fans, will feature his autograph event, chat time and a lucky draw. 

“As we are gaining traction both in China and Korea, we will hold a Korean-Chinese event with hallyu star Lee Jong-suk,” the company’s official said.

A total of 20 Chinese participants were already picked on Nov.11 through an online event. They will have an opportunity to travel to Korea for two days and three nights besides joining the fan event.

In Korea, a total of 60 participants will be selected among the people who purchase Lock & Lock’s plastic tumblers from Nov.16 to 29. 

“Lock & Lock’s thermos bottle has ranked first in Chinese brand power list for three straight years. We hosted the show to repay our consumers both in Korea and China,” said Lee Kyung-sook, a director of the firm’s communications division. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

Cr: Kpopherald 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511161343146421667_2

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk teases for his upcoming calendar and photo book 'With Me'

November 16, 2015 @ 12:47 pm

Get ready for Lee Jong Suk's upcoming calendar and photo book, 'With Me'!

He released a short but adorable video just the other day of him getting pictures taken for the upcoming release.  Bright, cheery, and having fun, Lee Jong Suk is all smiles and sweet gazes in the video above.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'She Was Pretty' - Episode 16 (Finale)

If you weren't sure before, you will be sure now that you just need to get your hands on this calendar and photo book!  Get ready for 2016 with plenty of Lee Jong Suk eye candy

• Like 5