Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

tumblr_nc6shcG88H1r43kwwo1_500.giftumblr_nc6shcG88H1r43kwwo2_500.giftumblr_nc6shcG88H1r43kwwo3_500.gif

Nylon: Outside of your TV characters, what kind of person is Lee Jong Suk that he makes you so embarrassed?

Jongsuk: If I have to sum it up with one word, I would say that I am a ‘lethargic’ person. Haha. If there’s no schedules that day, then I’d just stay at home. And even at home, my movement patterm is only between the bathroom, kitchen and my bed. Since I love watching TV, I bought a huge one to put in my room. It’s almost never turned off. I just watch TV and eat in my bed.

E-trans: hitoritabi 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Jong Seok Continues His Magazine Hit Streak with an October Double Spread in Nylon and GQPosted on September 26, 2014 by ockoala

nowilike.jpg

I think there’s a couple more months ahead, or even longer than that, before readers and even myself get used to the fact that I now like Lee Jong Seok. It’s currently like and not yet love so I sure hope his next drama Pinocchio with Park Shin Hye won’t suddenly tank my existing good will for him. Still can’t logically explain why I like him after what so many of his fans think is his worst drama to date in Dr. Stranger. Sure the narrative was a big mess for various reasons but none of it was his fault. He made the drama for me initially with how he portrayed the sane and intriguing version of Dr. Park Hoon, so much so later even when his character did things that made no sense I was still coasting on the initial concept hoping to see it through to the end. It’s a shame his character had to spend most of the episodes sporting a fried perm mop and some seriously fugly ripped threads.

I like seeing him all cleaned up and like a nice boy next door but with some male super model louche appeal. His popularity is no joke as he graces the pages of two more popular Korean magazines for October. Most actors and actresses are lucky to get one magazine spread every few months and a few extra when promoting a drama or movie, whereas I feel like he’s in a publication every month this year, and maybe the same was true last year as well but I simply didn’t follow his career. The GQ spread is already aimed for early Winter and the only thing going for it in stylistic appeal is Lee Jong Seok’s engaging connection with the camera. TheNylon photo shoot is much more indicative of that edgy magazine’s fashion forward sense and one shot in particular looks straight out of a Japanese couture magazine. Enjoy well-styled Jong Seok for now because his character in Pinocchio is supposed to be an unkempt reporter who is devoted to his job.

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/09/26/lee-jong-seok-continues-his-magazine-hit-streak-with-an-october-double-spread-in-nylon-and-gq/