Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@Rania his asset in acting is his eyes, second the getures, I think he needs to develop the tone of his voice when he is angry, just saying. Oh and also I his charisma its worth dying for, not all handsome actors made you look in the screen even though the lines and the scenario is getting stranger and stranger.

sleepykid said: @Rania his asset in acting is his eyes, second the getures, I think he needs to develop the tone of his voice when he is angry, just saying. Oh and also I his charisma its worth dying for, not all handsome actors made you look in the screen even though the lines and the scenario is getting stranger and stranger.

@sleepykid @raniazeid i still want to see him again in next project again like movie or drama. But i would not watch the ds movie because it will irritate me for a time. I like his acting from secret garden, pros princess and yea i really love him more in Hot Young blood when he had a fight with Kim Young Kwang in a train and fall down from the bridge ( Gosh bridge again) When he's in emotion, he already burst out his angry and his eyes shows it. But i want to see his acting again when he's like a madhatter or maybe like dying.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"KBS Drama Awards 2012 - Lee Jong Suk & Yoona cut

ruzikie said: @sleepykid @raniazeid i still want to see him again in next project again like movie or drama. But i would not watch the ds movie because it will irritate me for a time. I like his acting from secret garden, pros princess and yea i really love him more in Hot Young blood when he had a fight with Kim Young Kwang in a train and fall down from the bridge ( Gosh bridge again) When he's in emotion, he already burst out his angry and his eyes shows it. But i want to see his acting again when he's like a madhatter or maybe like dying.

hello to all!!
just was reading some news on the movie version of DS ...it says that most of sukkie's north korea scenes were cut ...and the focus is on the hospital ....and the competition between sukkie's character and that of PHJ's ... hmmm ...more confusing to me now! hahahaha!  and that the movie will have a different ending then that of the drama ...duh??!!  is that even sane?  i have always the thought that whether its a drama adaptation of a movie or vice versa ... the endings are always the same! only scenes are added or in this case cut for cinematic effect! now ...i just wish that there wasn't a movie version of the drama! hahahaha!!  so is sukkie over with the work on DS the movie??
i read the comments ...as well as listened to the podcast in dramabeans on DS ... just really feel so sad for sukkie ...that people found DS bleh! ....and that having accepted the drama will leave a dark mark on his resume.  all i can say is that sukkie was ..is ...GREAT! in the drama ...and he did really well in trying to carry it for the whole run of the series! and its just plain awful that the choice of co-actors weren't in his hand ...or else it would surely have been better. i guess the story did turn haywire mostly because of the desire of the production to make fans happy ...which ultimately made the drama more confusing in the end. hopefully ...sukkie's choices of projects will get better next time.  
there was a comment that kind-of made me see red  saying ..that sukkie's reason for accepting DS was because he wanted to do a joo won similar role in GD which he found great!  must there be that reason for sukkie to accept a role other then that HE FOUND the role challenging???!!!  gosh!
not pretty excited if his next projects will be films ....mainly because ....news are far in between ..and i get to see him once on screen ... which will happen in months of waiting and waiting and waiting! hahahahaha!
oh! i found it terribly funny that people at jong suk dc (? not sure if that's the name) cut off JSY's face from that picture!! hahahaha!!  call that fans' fury!! hahahaha!
wish that sukkie gets to do another drama please!! films are okay ...but not a big fan of that medium mainly because news on it is too little ...and i want to always see what sukkie is doing and how he is interacting with his co-stars ...
sukkie in ny??!!  waaaaahhhh!!  when??  
jong suk fighting!!!

@sleepykid @raniazeid i still want to see him again in next project again like movie or drama. But i would not watch the ds movie because it will irritate me for a time.

I like his acting from secret garden, pros princess and yea i really love him more in Hot Young blood when he had a fight with Kim Young Kwang in a train and fall down from the bridge ( Gosh bridge again)

When he's in emotion, he already burst out his angry and his eyes shows it. But i want to see his acting again when he's like a madhatter or maybe like dying.

yes i watch hyb a dozen times, i think the drama is really good but not great, his acting there made me realize how good he is in every genre, the way he cries after the fight scene, its a gem. I will be really happy to see him in another project. I like to explore his emotion because for now he is a standout but still needs to learn more.