Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

So according to the program, they originally invited just Rain. Rain then invited Jongsuk. Jongsuk then invited Woobin. So Jongsuk was supposed to be like the connection between the three… But now Jongsuk’s sick and absent, leaving the two guys who barely know each other lmao. I bet Jongsuk feels guilty, but I’m so damn glad that his agency didn’t make him go in his condition. I was really worried they’d force him.
I did figure this was the case. I thought it was odd that Jongsuk would be on Running Man again so soon since he already appeared in mid-January, plus he’s got nothing to promote right now. Turns out Rain did personally want him and that’s so sweet. And even though Jongsuk avoids variety shows as much as possible, I bet he was so touched Rain thought of him.

by: bastardfeels 

So Doctor Stranger has begun filming... 

Starting two days ago, the kid who plays the child version of Park Hoon has begun filming in a primary school in Daejeon, and banners saying ‘Welcome new students, year of 1994’ were seen being hung there. So Park Hoon should be a 1988-er, if he started to attend primary school in 1994.

Also, ‘Doctor Stranger’ was also seen filming in a location set with army tanks and soldiers… I am really wondering about the type of drama that it will turn out to be…

As for Jongsuk, he is expected to start filming in March, which is only a week away. According to the news, he has already begun recovering after taking medicine and resting. 

by : hitoritabi 

anonymous asked:

Hope to see RM talk about JS on the show or maybe call him xDD The show will definitely be much more fun if he go. I'm still sad that he doesn't get well but I think it will be good for his drama. He will completely recover and make a good project for us...right?

handsomescorner answered:

I’m actually surprised that his company chose his recovery instead of going to RM too. Maybe that is a clue of how big deal is the drama and all the money invested in it? Of course I wanted to see him again inthe progran and now with woobin and bi!!! But I am a worried fan and I prefer to know he is recovering. More opportunities will come for sure! ^^