[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackwhiteblue

I was listening to Taebin's album the other day and I wanted to cry cause I missed him so badly. T_T ARRGH.

I hope he comes out with that new album of his soon. hehehe. =) This time I'll be able to buy it!! ^_^

Guest the7REAL.

let's take a moment and take this in...could it be...?...

teabin457la9sq8.jpg

credit: popcornfor2

i topped a taebin thread. yay! and glad i have something to share..lol. >_<;

Guest the7REAL.

it looks photoshopped... but if its not, i hope its a sign for his 2nd album.

^yeah thats why im so....iffy on it..lol...its like...i hope also its a sign of his 2nd album.....@_@ this was found on a cyworld btw...i dunno...it looks like it could be real or fake..its kind of in between because either its really good ps skills or....he just looks too different to comprehend...lols..@_@

^yeah thats why im so....iffy on it..lol...its like...i hope also its a sign of his 2nd album.....@_@ this was found on a cyworld btw...i dunno...it looks like it could be real or fake..its kind of in between because either its really good ps skills or....he just looks too different to comprehend...lols..@_@

It looks like Yunho too. I like it though, seems very schoolboyish. Different from his usual image.

Guest jess1tym4life

let's take a moment and take this in...could it be...?...

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6426/teabin457la9sq8.jpg

credit: popcornfor2

i topped a taebin thread. yay! and glad i have something to share..lol. >_<;

sorry to say but that is so not taebin, i can't see him looking all like that, it's not his style..if he does comeback looking like that i will be like :huh:

oh my GOD .. did he do what i think he did??? maybe that's why he's been missing for such a long time... could it be ...gulp...plastic surgery?????????????????????

yeh me tooh but you know what that pic kinda remeind me of....yunho from dbsk...didn't yunho score that look a while ago...

I was thinking the same thing. It looks a lot like Yunho's hair. I think its photoshopped. I dont think Danny will do plastic surgery either.

Guest jess1tym4life

it says in popcornfor2 that he cut his hair for his 2nd album, something like that (thanks to Oummy)

i'll wait an entire year more, i don't care... he is NOT coming back with that hair!!! :tears:

Jess, Aimee....i think i need therapy :tears: ...gimme my pills :tears:

someone kill me so it's real OMG no way is he coming back looking like that i don't want a good boy look where sexy bad boy taebin gone ekkk :wacko::crazy: u need pills & therapy i'll join ya

Guest o0hsvinqieee

NO WAY! That is NOT Taebin. >< I still think it's photoshopped. It looks like taebin's face miexed with se7en`s body? I won't believe that it's Taebin until I actually see how he looks like once he starts doing stuff again.

Guest ImSmiley

yeh me tooh but you know what that pic kinda remeind me of....yunho from dbsk...didn't yunho score that look a while ago...

yes, yes, first i thought somebody PSed his face into Yunho's body. i had to keep looking at the picture so many times.

it says in popcornfor2 that he cut his hair for his 2nd album, something like that (thanks to Oummy)

i'll wait an entire year more, i don't care... he is NOT coming back with that hair!!! :tears:

OMG anna, i think i need therapy as well!! i'm so happy to see him back though!!!! OMG *cries*

so is taebin back in Korea?

Guest the7REAL.

^O_O gah so its....for real? O_O its sooo hard to get past this..look...of his...

i keep second guessing myself....maybe with his comeback, he comes out on stage with thsi good boy look and then RIPS his clothes off and his hair is a wig?!! HOT. lol. dont mind me..haha...Danny makes me say things I normally wouldnt... :sweatingbullets::ph34r:

Archived